AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-09-20, 20:56   Link #17221
khprincessh
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: lala land
Question Parents

not to be mean but dont you guys think mokas parents look better then tsukunes.(parents)
__________________
inner moka evil soul good person
khprincessh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 20:58   Link #17222
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
The raws for 35 will probably be out by the end of next week near the 3rd or 2nd of october, uncertain though...
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-09-20 at 21:10.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 20:59   Link #17223
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
This is actually one pretty good flashback arc. And of course it helps that Akasha's a total MILF, especially when she fights in her undergarments but that's to be expected. Now that I think of it, Moka has fought in her underwear before (at least, her bra) so me thinks it's a thing of 'the women of Akasha's line must fight in their underwear at least once in their life'. I love this tradition. XD
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 21:11   Link #17224
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Ancient tradition of the Shinso women, how lovely
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-20, 22:52   Link #17225
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
This is actually one pretty good flashback arc. And of course it helps that Akasha's a total MILF, especially when she fights in her undergarments but that's to be expected. Now that I think of it, Moka has fought in her underwear before (at least, her bra) so me thinks it's a thing of 'the women of Akasha's line must fight in their underwear at least once in their life'. I love this tradition. XD
Great observation! Must be a thing for the Bloodriver women
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 01:53   Link #17226
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Be it tradition or circumstance, it's all good for us, now isn't it?
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 02:36   Link #17227
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Who cares as long as the vamp milf gets half naked we got our fanservice and plot too at the same time with her kicks so similar to Ura Moka. Then she gets penetrated by tentacles the brutal way, not the ecchi way and swallowed by Alucard.

Ok on another fact. So it's Kouji Aono is this final?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 06:03   Link #17228
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Who cares as long as the vamp milf gets half naked we got our fanservice and plot too at the same time with her kicks so similar to Ura Moka. Then she gets penetrated by tentacles the brutal way, not the ecchi way and swallowed by Alucard.

Ok on another fact. So it's Kouji Aono is this final?
yeah under the kanji it gave his name in hiragana and it clearly says his first name is Kouji
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 08:05   Link #17229
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
yeah under the kanji it gave his name in hiragana and it clearly says his first name is Kouji
Kouji Aono is his name, i made a error in the translation that allowed it to read Mitsuzi Aono, but yeah thats my bad

Kasumi Aono
Kouji Aono
Kyouko Aono
Tsukune Aono

We now have all 4 Aonos
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 11:44   Link #17230
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Is there a symbolic meaning for Kyouko's name like Tsukune's, something like "paranoid cousin" or something?
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 11:56   Link #17231
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I know Tsukune's name means "Moon Sound"
Tsuki = Moon and Ne = Sound. The "I" in Tsuki was replaced with a "U", im guessing for a better spelling or pronunciation of his name...

Kyouko's name means "Respectful child or child of the capital"

It's cool the way japanese names have meanings that actually describe the personality of that person. I always found that to be awesome xD
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 12:59   Link #17232
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Kouji Aono is his name, i made a error in the translation that allowed it to read Mitsuzi Aono, but yeah thats my bad

Kasumi Aono
Kouji Aono
Kyouko Aono
Tsukune Aono

We now have all 4 Aonos
Tsukune the only one with the T.
All there families members and relative begins with a K.

Hmm....T...True Vampire?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 14:05   Link #17233
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Tsukune the only one with the T.
All there families members and relative begins with a K.

Hmm....T...True Vampire?
True Vampire eh?, well he will be. I just wonder what he's gonna look like and would he gain the ability to like partially transform parts of his body like Kahlua can?, thad be awesome to see
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 14:07   Link #17234
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Hmm....T...True Vampire?
No. True Blood. Tsukune will be the carrier of the True Blood.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 15:58   Link #17235
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Damn those posters sold out like crazy...>< *keeps searching* There has to be at least one left around for me to get!!
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 21:24   Link #17236
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Damn those posters sold out like crazy...>< *keeps searching* There has to be at least one left around for me to get!!
Well it's Moka and Kurumu are the sex appeal poster girls of R+V what do you expect?
And they say this is not a popular series. Shame on them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
No. True Blood. Tsukune will be the carrier of the True Blood.
Ohh...that's an interesting take. The carrier of the True Blood of a Vampire I kinda like where it's going.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 21:56   Link #17237
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
I'm sorry, but what poster am I missing out on If it's hot, I want one!
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 22:21   Link #17238
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
I'm sorry, but what poster am I missing out on If it's hot, I want one!
LIFE SIZE POSTERS



__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 22:26   Link #17239
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Even though it's anime-style art, OMG!! I want the Ura-chan one!!

If there's a version with the manga-style art, I'd sell my soul for one The girls so much better proportioned in the manga.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-21, 22:33   Link #17240
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post

If there's a version with the manga-style art, I'd sell my soul for one The girls so much better proportioned in the manga.
lol sell your soul.

True though on the manga. That is one of the many reasons why I like R+V.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.