AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2010-11-27, 17:14   Link #18361
Johnny
Working the bags...

I wouldn't mind seeing Kurumu's realm. A bunch of hot succubus flying all over the place.

They'd probably have to hide Tsukune though to keep his innocence intact...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-27, 18:54   Link #18362
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Succubi Arc, eh?, thad be interesting Kurumu is the only one who hasnt had an Arc, although, there's Yukari, but she doesnt need one.

@GrrDraxin
I agree, the "eggs" are draining the energy from the Yuki-Onna Village barrier, Kahlua also notes that, their are more around japan, though the Youkai Academy barrier is safe, other barriers around Japan are exposed to the "eggs", Fairy Tale is probably doing it, because, these Ayashi realms are probably considered a threat to the organization itself, using this, Fairy Tale hopes to take down these realms, but our heros will stop them.

Its a good thing that Kahlua is "secretly" helping our heros.
Old 2010-11-27, 19:53   Link #18363
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

They kinda tied Yukari in wth Ruby by suggesting that Yukari could have turned out like Ruby in a few years...*blinks and re-reads*
...if that's the case, it's better to leave her be...

It's too bad, I really would like a Kurumu-centered arc but what else is there to learn about her that we don't already know?
Old 2010-11-28, 00:16   Link #18364
Chris38

Well, Ikeda can always make something happen that will cause Kurumu to visit her home along with her friends, like what he did in Mizore's arc where Mizore has gotten a letter from her mother about her coming of age ceremony...

While, in Kurumu's case it might not be something like that, but Ikeda can always use something like that to make the Newspaper club go to the Succubi realm...

As to what we don't know about Kurumu ... well, basically we don't much about her family and origins... basically we don't know much about Kurumu's past, before she came to Youkai Academy and as we have seen in the current arc, Kurumu definitely isn't an ordinary Succubus, so I think that the author can still make a arc concentrated on Kurumu occur, by bringing up some event from her past, that we currently don't know much about...

The reason why something like that hadn't happened yet, is because ... at the same time Kurumu's arc is going to be a true test of Tsukune's "loyalty" foreword Moka, since after all ... in Kurumu's village there are many other Succubi girls that are less hesitant in using their abilities to tempt men (compared to Kurumu), so it's going to be a real trial for Tsukuine to stay "loyal" to Moka, since I believe that Tsukune is going to be an ideal target for the girls that live in Kurmu's village ... if you what I mean.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-28, 00:53   Link #18365
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
for their health, I think they'd stay away from tsukune
Old 2010-11-28, 09:38   Link #18366
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing Kurumu's realm. A bunch of hot succubus flying all over the place.

They'd probably have to hide Tsukune though to keep his innocence intact...
Thats the ultimate test for Tsukune to get his Shinso blood flowing, in order to "take on" Ura-Moka.
Old 2010-11-28, 19:03   Link #18367
kitten320

Yeh Kurumi arc would be nice^^

AndI also thought that Yukari's arc was kind of done in Ruby's one, back in 1st season.
Old 2010-11-30, 13:32   Link #18368
Chris38

Well, since chapter 37 is probably going to be released soon, does anyone have some kind of suspicion what the chapter is going to be about...

I believe that most of the chapter is going to be spent on the confronation between Tohou Fuhai and Akua, though I hope we will learn something about the state Moka, Tsukune, Mizore and Kurumu are currently in...

After all, since Tohou Fuhai got out of Moka's Rosario, I assume that Tsukune, Kurumu and Mizore managed to do the same thing as well, but it would be nice to see them, and learn if Moka actually managed to wake up as well...
Old 2010-11-30, 13:35   Link #18369
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

I hope it's focused on Tsukune & Moka, but it'll prolly be about the fight at hand with a little of the other girls thrown in for good measure.

I miss Outer Moka.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 13:42   Link #18370
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

I agree, we already know how the confrontation between Touhou and Akuha is gonna turn out.

Im interested in more Moka X Tsukune relationship development, then Touhou and Akuha fighting.

We should be seeing the Raws for 37, on friday.
Old 2010-11-30, 13:46   Link #18371
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

We know how the fight is going to turn out? No... no we don't. We have no idea what Touhou can do. Hell, he may be able to negate that fancy technique!
Old 2010-11-30, 13:51   Link #18372
Chris38

What, I really hope for ... is that Tohou Fuhai will show that the title of a Dark Lord isn't just for show...

Apart from that, I think we should get some development between Tsukune and Moka, especially if Moka wakes up, but it really depends on what kind of state all of them are in, since so far, there hasn't been anything mentioned about that...
Old 2010-11-30, 13:52   Link #18373
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Touhou Fuhai will no doubt, be the one to win that fight.
Old 2010-11-30, 13:57   Link #18374
Chris38

I'm not saying that he won't, since it's pretty much obvious that Akua doesn't have any kind of advantage against Tohou Fuhai... I'm just interested in just what kind of style he is going to demonstrate in that fight, especially since Tohou Fuhai wants to "punish" Akua for what she did to his grandchildren

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-11-30 at 14:07.
Old 2010-11-30, 14:01   Link #18375
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Me also, hes the master of Youjutsu (Demon/Ayashi Arts), which is based around fighting, no doubt, but it won't be long before we see that.
Old 2010-11-30, 17:29   Link #18376
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
he has a penis, there for he has a chance of losing no matter how strong he is =\ specialy in R+V XD

Remember Gin? only reason he lost was because of stupid clouds XD
Old 2010-11-30, 17:54   Link #18377
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Akuha's signature form of attack is her Hougetsu Jigen Tou, Touhou Fuhai is the master of that technique and he knows how to counter it, not only that, but he is also the last lines of defence between Akuha and our heros, so yeah, hes gonna win that fight.

Touhou Fuhai is basically gonna show Akuha "her place".
Old 2010-11-30, 17:58   Link #18378
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
he has a penis, there for he has a chance of losing no matter how strong he is =\ specialy in R+V XD

Remember Gin? only reason he lost was because of stupid clouds XD
Poor Gin. That was so funny too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Akuha's signature form of attack is her Hougetsu Jigen Tou, Touhou Fuhai is the master of that technique and he knows how to counter it, not only that, but he is also the last lines of defence between Akuha and our heros, so yeah, hes gonna win that fight.

Touhou Fuhai is basically gonna show Akuha "her place".
Or like I said, hold her off enough. He isn't going to lose 1-2-3, that's for sure.
Old 2010-11-30, 19:39   Link #18379
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Like always, we will just have to wait and see.

But i will say this, Akasha held back, Touhou won't hold back, judging by the look on his face on the last page, he's ready for action, i bet he has his own way of dealing with Akuha, he will truly live up to the name of being a Dark Lord, and of course like you said, negate Akuha's technique, which he will no doubt do, since her Hougetsu Jigen Tou is the central point of all of her fighting anyway.

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2010-11-30 at 19:50.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-30, 21:56   Link #18380
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
people are complaining about Fuhai delivering an asskicking to Akuha? oh come on... it should be an Epically Badass fight. Remember too, that Akasha was the Fighter of the three Dark Lords, giving her an obvious advantage... Fuhai doesn't exactly have that same advantage, and I'm waiting for Akuha, who's been a smarmy yandere siscon finally get her ass handed to her on a silver plate

Don't get me wrong, I want to see some development between Moka and Tsukune but... I have this horrible feeling that Moka isn't going to know any of her past. Which will severely kill things

That, and it's been far too long since a fight of this caliber has been done...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire