AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-01-16, 19:58   Link #18761
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Hey guys

Just popping in to announce, for anyone who's interested I finally finished the TsukunexAkuha fic I was doing. I actually finished a little bit ago, but was gonna wait for more chapters of RV to be released so we could see more of Aqua's character, and then I could write more chapters myself. But then I just decided to release what I have so far, and if I continue it in the future, it'll be after we get more chapters.

So I've thrown it up on fanfiction.net, first of all, although they say it might take a few hours before you can find it or something. Although I can find it just fine so maybe you can too. It's under the TsukunexAkuha character pairing of course. It's rated M, so be warned about that, and that's also why I don't think I should just link to it here. Even though I think we're all mostly over 16-18.

Anyway, give it a look if you're curious. It ended up being longer than I intended but I think it turned out well. And whether you like it, don't like it, whatever, feel free to review, for feedback is always welcome.
Well I can certainly think of a term to pin that fic as, and that's "reverse netorare", or RNTR. Normal NTR would be when someone else takes the protagonist's love interest away from him, and usually not in a good way. In this case, it's someone else taking the protagonist way from their love interest, so you can call it normal NTR if it was told from Moka's point of view, but since it's from Tsu's it's a reversal of that.

It's well written and certainly hot... in a sado-masochistic way. And I do think the eldest has that kind of potential, if she ever got her mind off of her human destruction plan and Moka for a while. But while I agree that you can wait a while longer to have Akua get more panel time to see how she takes to Tsukune, or you can just write a parallel version of that story later on as a alternate version.

But like some of the actual reviews said, if you did continue it, I think it would be just a little bit of a stretch to make it longer than 5 chapters, unless it involved Moka dueling it out with Akua over Tsukune in the most inventive of ways and then escaping with him back to the safety of the Academy or another place.

Should you develop things that far, it would be interesting to see the reactions of the others of the "harem", and how Moka would act toward them after having faced that experience. Either she would be overprotective of him even from the others, or because they were a help in their rescue Moka might be lighter on them when it comes to their romantic interest with Tsu is concerned.

But the possibility of Tsu "awakening" some potential power of immense proportions as a result of his ordeal would not be out-of-the-ordinary to say the least on that. Different situations do change different aspects of people, and Tsukune is no exception.

Anyway, it was a joy to read, even if it was a bit on the sadistic side.

and that's all about that, plus to say this review is going on FF as well so if you don't see one, you'll see the other.

This message is subject to change without notification should I deem it so.
Old 2011-01-16, 21:26   Link #18762
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Well I can certainly think of a term to pin that fic as, and that's "reverse netorare", or RNTR. Normal NTR would be when someone else takes the protagonist's love interest away from him, and usually not in a good way. In this case, it's someone else taking the protagonist way from their love interest, so you can call it normal NTR if it was told from Moka's point of view, but since it's from Tsu's it's a reversal of that.

It's well written and certainly hot... in a sado-masochistic way. And I do think the eldest has that kind of potential, if she ever got her mind off of her human destruction plan and Moka for a while. But while I agree that you can wait a while longer to have Akua get more panel time to see how she takes to Tsukune, or you can just write a parallel version of that story later on as a alternate version.

But like some of the actual reviews said, if you did continue it, I think it would be just a little bit of a stretch to make it longer than 5 chapters, unless it involved Moka dueling it out with Akua over Tsukune in the most inventive of ways and then escaping with him back to the safety of the Academy or another place.

Should you develop things that far, it would be interesting to see the reactions of the others of the "harem", and how Moka would act toward them after having faced that experience. Either she would be overprotective of him even from the others, or because they were a help in their rescue Moka might be lighter on them when it comes to their romantic interest with Tsu is concerned.

But the possibility of Tsu "awakening" some potential power of immense proportions as a result of his ordeal would not be out-of-the-ordinary to say the least on that. Different situations do change different aspects of people, and Tsukune is no exception.

Anyway, it was a joy to read, even if it was a bit on the sadistic side.

and that's all about that, plus to say this review is going on FF as well so if you don't see one, you'll see the other.

This message is subject to change without notification should I deem it so.
Got it thanks! Sent you a response there so we don't get too off topic here.

Can't wait to see more of Aqua in the manga myself
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 21:53   Link #18763
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
have we all agreed that the markings Tsukune gets when he changes = Shinso?
Well let's look at the facts shall we?

First time Tsukune was injected with Ura-Moka's vampire blood was in the first season when Tsukune was near death as a result of Kuyou's attack to finish Tsukune off (which is pretty ironic considering Moka was injected with blood the same way at her birth by her mother Akasha, though Moka's infant life was in danger as a result of bad birth defects), and after that Tsukune's transformation slowly began.

As time past for Tsukune, Moka and the rest of their friends at the Youkai Academy more injections of vampire blood into Tsukune followed, all the way to the point of the blood going out of control and absorbing his mental state there by finally undergoing the process of ghoulification.

Tsukune transformed into a vampire in a berserker (Ghoul-like) state and in no way able to control his actions as a result becoming a killing machine and the only way to stop him was to kill him to Moka's belief in stopping Ghouls (only he wasn't actually a Ghoul. Ghouls are used to describe those whos corpses are possessed by an evil spirit and clearly Tsukune is not dead but his situation was similar it's like being dead), after succumbing to the transformation Tsukune displayed insane regenerative abilities (first indication of his Shinso lineage no normal vampire is capable of regenerating like that), Midou proceeded to attack him after Ura-Moka's protests warning him not to provoke Tsukune after her realizing what has happened but he ignored and Tsukune retaliatied with tremendous force quickly overpowering Midou and his gang, as a result Moka resorted to killing Tsukune (no longer believing that there was no longer anyway to save him), she proceeded but before she could land the final blow. Tenmei and Ruby intervened stopping Moka and saving Tsukune by Tenmei's Holy and sealing powers.

We are then introduced to the Holy Lock and Tenmei explains to Tsukune that it keeps Tsukune "intact" and is his lifeline for if the Holy Lock ever comes off hes doomed, however the Holy Lock is not permanent and will eventually break as explained by Tenmei, he than proceeded to "secretly" train Tsukune from the shadows sending ayashi after Tsukune until his encounter with the centipede demon (Than the second indication of Tsukune's Shinso lineage revealed itself), after Tsukune defeated the him, he described Tsukune's aura as being "darker" than anything hes ever seen (to which Akua described the Shinso's aura as to being "a darkness deeper than night") and now on to season 2.

I'm skipping all the way to the confrontation with the Doppelganger. After the doppelganger assumed the "fake" form of Tsukune he than went to trick the girls, back to Tsukune and Omote-Moka they were battling a spider demon to which as a result Tsukune reverted back to his vampiric berserker state easily defeating the enemy he than went after the Doppelganger, ignoring Omote who now knows that Tsukune turned into a Ghoul again.

The Doppelganger easily had the advantage against the girls with his mastery of basic martial arts and than Tsukune arrived before he could do more damage after trying to talk to Tsukune which was pointless, Tsukune attack him in a amateurish style but with the Doppelgangers mastery of basic martial arts he managed hold his own but only for a short while but was overpowered by the berserk Tsukune, and than Tsukune began to power-up (now if you notice Tsukune's aura was pure black and gave off manifestations of aura-like bats, only himself, Moka and Akasha are shown to power-up this way and since those two are Shinso than Tsukune would obviously be one as well).

Now on to chapter 31 of season 2 in this chapter titled "Shinso" we learn from Akua about the Shinso and how they are born/made and that those who are inherit the power and blood of the Shinso gain the title and become Shinso themselves. Tsukune is the only person who fits that description of how Shinso are made (other than Moka but that was when she was an infant), of course we knew that Tsukune's Vampiric/Shinso transformation was permanent and that around the time of Tsukune's Ghoulification the vamp/Shinso blood was fully integrated into his organic system after the process and could no longer be removed but only sealed with the Holy Lock.

So my thoughts on Tsukune being a Shinso is yes he is one but those powers have yet to fully manifest themselves from within him.

Man this is probably my biggest post, hehe mybad.
Old 2011-01-16, 23:34   Link #18764
khprincessh

This all changes when Tsukune, having been mortally wounded during his battle with Kuyo of the Protection Committee, is injected with Moka's vampiric blood, in her super-vampire state. Aside from the natural, regenerative properties given to him by the injection, Tsukune is also granted temporary superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agile reflexes. At the same time, he undergoes similar physical changes: brighter hair and red eyes containing slitted pupils—a super-vampire's signature trait. Unlike Moka, Tsukune does not develop another personality, keeping his consciousness intact, though he initially develops memory loss. Physically, he is as powerful as, if not more than, Moka, and since he is human, holy water and other vampiric-related weaknesses do not affect him. Another, albeit unintended, advantage to this transformation is it keeps Tsukune's human nature from becoming public, as humans are significantly much weaker than Tsukune is in this form.

Old 2011-01-17, 00:46   Link #18765
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, without dwelling into a discussion of what Tsukune currently is physically, I would say that Tsukune's Shinso power's are present within his body, but at the current point due to the fact that Tsukune has been originally a human and can't consciously take control over the power flowing in his body, and currently is at a risk of the power taking control over his body instead, degenerating Tsukune into a Ghoul like state, which is the reason why Tsukune needs to currently wear the Holy Lock.

The problem is that the Holy Lock can only surpass a limited amount of youkai energy, and Tsukune's Shinso power's certainly surpass that limit, not to mention that, as it was revealed in the flashback to Moka's past, a vampire's power grows with age , which is probably the reason why Tsukune has to learn how to control the full extent of his powers, before it becomes strong enough to break Tsukune's Holy Lock on it's own, causing Tsukune to "fully" degenerate into a Ghoul like state...

At least that's what I think about this particular topic...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 09:15   Link #18766
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Heh, sorry about the explanation it was a reply to Kyero Fox 's post for us to agree that Tsukune is a Shinso, i was just explaining all the evidence and facts that prove he will change into one.

As for the Holy Lock, it's possible that it will break during Touhou's training with Tsukune with him having to use the Youki in order to use the Jigen-Tou and train with it, however if it doesn't than the Holy Lock would definitely succumb to more damage.

@Xagzan

Now all we need is an Kahlua X Tsukune fanfic. If your willing to right it id say GO FOR IT, besides even if they met in the series they would actually get along.

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-01-17 at 20:04.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 23:50   Link #18767
Chris38

Well, in my opinion Tsukune's Holy Lock won't break, until Ikeda shows Tsukune being able to control his "berserk side" to some extent.

After all, if Ikeda doesn't do that, then it would be a huge a**pull, if he had shown that Tsukune is able to stay sane, without any developments or signs preceding it like for example Tsukune being able to pull himself out of his berserk state with the assistance of others, which would signify that he's gaining some control over the other side of his vampire abilities.

Until something like that happens I don't think that Tsukune's Holy Lock will break. Not to mention that it could be possible that Tohou Fuhai is going to repair Tsukune's seal to it's initial state, once he learns about it, if it would really be at a risk of shattering during Tsukune's training sessions with Tohou.
Old 2011-01-18, 00:10   Link #18768
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Heh, sorry about the explanation it was a reply to Kyero Fox 's post for us to agree that Tsukune is a Shinso, i was just explaining all the evidence and facts that prove he will change into one.

As for the Holy Lock, it's possible that it will break during Touhou's training with Tsukune with him having to use the Youki in order to use the Jigen-Tou and train with it, however if it doesn't than the Holy Lock would definitely succumb to more damage.

@Xagzan

Now all we need is an Kahlua X Tsukune fanfic. If your willing to right it id say GO FOR IT, besides even if they met in the series they would actually get along.
Well well, it's like you're reading my mind, hehe

But I really was shocked there aren't any on ff.net. She was introduced a long time ago. It's too bad that she and Tsukune didn't say a word to each other though. They were in the same room and everything, but not a word between them.
Old 2011-01-18, 00:12   Link #18769
Johnny
Working the bags...

Uh, she was trying to kill everyone. What do expect them to chat about, the weather...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 00:15   Link #18770
Xagzan

She didn't try to kill them the second she appeared. And it's still too bad that she did spend most of the time trying to kill them, or else they could've had some interaction.
Old 2011-01-18, 03:33   Link #18771
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Needs Images.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-01-18, 09:40   Link #18772
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Heh, thats interesting Tsukune's encounter with Akua was also for a short time with almost no interaction.

But Tsukune's second encounter with Kahlua and Akua will be very interesting, while Kahlua will "grow" to him easily, Akua will be more of a challenge.
Old 2011-01-18, 16:07   Link #18773
Xagzan

Ironically, Aqua didn't even bother trying to kill him.

But once Kahlua stops trying to kill them I could see her giving Tsukune a monstrously crushing hug when she finds out Moka likes him.
Old 2011-01-18, 16:21   Link #18774
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Yeah, i can't wait to see Kahlua and Tsukune have a similar kind of reaction in the manga, that will be cool.

But i'm also surprised to that there arnt any Kahlua X Tsukune fanfics at ff.net also, i mean it's been a while since those two met surely you would think they had a fanfic.

I think you should write a Kahlua X Tsukune fanfic, the one about Akua and Tsukune is fine right now.
Old 2011-01-18, 18:15   Link #18775
kitten320

Why does everyone want Akuha in Tsukune's harem, doesn't he have enough already? 0_o
Old 2011-01-18, 18:24   Link #18776
Johnny
Working the bags...

No clue as it's quite obvious she's a siscon and won't change...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-18, 19:21   Link #18777
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Well, Akua isn't a "siscon" but she has a "sister complex" which explains her obsession with Moka.

Moka is the "center of attention" of all 4 sisters.

Kokoa loves Moka to no end.

Kahlua adores Moka in her childlike manner.

Akua has a sister complex for Moka.

As for Moka she loves Tsukune both Ura and Omote, Kokoa already cares for Tsukune as a good friend, now all thats left is Kahlua and Akua those two along with Kokoa are his future sister-in-laws afterall.
Old 2011-01-18, 22:36   Link #18778
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Tsukune's folks probably won't like them once it's revealed what their professions are.

I can imagine Tsukune trying to explain to them what kind of jobs they do, and I think back to the Team Fortress 2 videos for the Sniper.

Spoiler for video:

"Dad, not a crazed gunman, dad! I'm an assassin! Well the difference be is in one is a job, and the other is mental sickness."

Kahlua and Akua both fall into this one, but Kahlua would be more likely to cutesy her way out of an argument about it than Akua would.
Old 2011-01-18, 23:27   Link #18779
Chris38

Honestly speaking we still have no idea if Tsukune's family is going to accept Moka as Tsukune's marriage partner, not only her half family, since as we all now Kahula, Kokoa are only step sisters to Moka and Akua has even less blood relations with Moka being her adopted sister after all.

I mean how do you think Tsukune is going to tell his family that he plans to marry a vampire... since so far the only solution that I found is something like that:

Quote:

Tsukunein a static monotone voice) Mom, dad I planing to marry a vampire.

Parents .... WHAT !!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO MARRY A VAMPIRE TSUKUNE ?

Tsukune(in a static monotone voice) Well, the truth is that the school I go to is a school for monsters to attend.

Parents .... WHAT !!! THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU LEAVE IT, IT"S NOT LIKE YOU COULDN'T TRANSFER TO ANOTHER SCHOOL... ALSO WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US ABOUT IT, TSUKUNE.

Tsukune (in a static monotone voice, as if he was saying something from a piece of paper) ... You would be killed, if you knew the truth, since normal humans aren't supposed to learn about the existence of ayashi, although I believe that Kyou-chan is an exception to that, but that might be because of all the chaos that surrounded her visit to my school, you don't know how long it took to clear that mess...

Parents WHAT, KYOUO-CHAN KNEW ABOUT THE SCHOOL THAT YOU WHERE GOING TO...

Tsukune (still in a static monotone voice) Anyway, at the school I met this beautiful girl that I have fallen in love with, and I want you to meat with her as well. I believe that you met with her once mother, but that wasn't her real personality, Moka-san could you come over her for a minute

Tsukune's mother ... eh ?

(Inner Moka enters the room)

(Tsukune, still in a monotone, static state comes over to her and tries to remove the Rosario)

Tsukune (blinks) Eh, it isn't there ? And what is this soft squishy thing that I'm currently touching, it doesn't fell like Moka's Rosario at all... (squish)

(Tsukune suddenly recovers from his "blank" state)

Tsukune ....

Parents ....

Inner Moka (in a deathly voice, with her youkai aura swirling around her Tsukune I believe I said something about grabbing hold of me, and that I won't forgive you, if you go any further then that...

Tsukune (panicking, and quickly backing away in fear) I'm s-sorry Moka - san it's j-just that I wanted to r-r-r- remove the Rosario and...

Inner Moka ... KNOW YOU'RE PLACE (kicks Tsukune and smashes him into the wall... )

Parents ... TSUKUNE !!

(and chaos began after that event)

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-01-18 at 23:42.
Old 2011-01-19, 00:06   Link #18780
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

The only person in Tsukune's family that knows Moka is a vampire is Kyouko and she accepts her.

But its both Mokas X Tsukune in the end anyway, so it really doesn't matter weather or not that Ikeda puts something like that in there.

However, since Tsukune's family are minor characters chances of that kind of situation are very low, unless Ikeda plans to put it in the series which won't be until the end but he would make it to where Tsukune's parents accepted her while it being difficult at first, besides they would support their son's decision of the girl he loves and he would also have Kyouko's support as well.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire