AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-19, 00:47   Link #18781
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
The only person in Tsukune's family that knows Moka is a vampire is Kyouko and she accepts her.

But its both Mokas X Tsukune in the end anyway, so it really doesn't matter weather or not that Ikeda puts something like that in there.

However, since Tsukune's family are minor characters chances of that kind of situation are very low, unless Ikeda plans to put it in the series which won't be until the end but he would make it to where Tsukune's parents accepted her while it being difficult at first, besides they would support their son's decision of the girl he loves and he would also have Kyouko's support as well.
You seem to be pretty confident that despite the fact that Tsukune's parents are minor character they won't have a major role to play in the future events in the manga, and I'm not sure if I can agree with you on that, since Ikeda, in my opinion made Kyouko aware of the existence of ayashi, for some kind of reason, and actually recently I have been thinking about some kind of plot that Hokto and Kiria might use, to cause the reawakening of Alucard, if they are going to be the final antagonists of this manga, which is a possibility if we consider the events of chapter 38.

After all, both Hokuto and Kiria are aware of the fact that Tsukune was originally a human, and I have been thinking that they might use Tsukune's family as a bait to lure Tsukune and Moka into Alucard's resting place, and cause their Shinso abilities to manifest themselves, which would despite being minor characters give Tsukune's family a pretty important role in the general plot of the story...

Of course that depends on the fact that Hokuto and Kiria are going to be the final antagonists in the manga, which considering the fact that their relationship is a dark reflection of the relationship that Tsukune has with Moka in the since that Moka in a similar way as Kiria but for a different reason inject their ayashi blood into a human.

Not to mention that, in a sense Hokuto is a darker reflection of Tsukune, since like Tsukune Hokuto is a human - ayashi hybrid, who isn't such a bright guy as Tsukune is, probably because his background is different from Tsukune, and because of that, Hokuto is a pretty twisted character, so their is a possibility that Hokuto and Kiria are going to use a plan like that, to achieve their objectives, especially since in the first Season, it has been already mentioned that Hokuto isn't a guy that doesn't back away from using others to achieve his objectives, like the way he used Tsukune to try to destroy Youkai Academy's barrier and expose the existence of ayashi to humans.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-01-19 at 01:10.
Chris38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 09:30   Link #18782
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I had ruled out the possibility of a hostage situation with Tsukune's family because of how little they had appearances in the manga, his mother and father only showed up in two chapters and his cousin showed up for three.

However just because his cousin Kyouko was exposed to the world of the Youkai doesn't mean she will play a huge role in the future regarding her as a hostage, Ikeda probably made it to where he let Kyouko know that Ayashi exist for the purpose of comical chapters which there were only two.

If anyone knows that Tsukune's family is human it would be Hokuto and Kiria but thats only if they traced his human origins back to them while they may be able to use his family as bait, like you say, the chances are very low.

Besides, you don't think that Tenmei and the Bus Driver would be looking after Tsukune's family for that very reason?

But for now i'm ruling out that possibility and besides season II is mostly about Moka's family anyway, so it's pretty much focused on that right now.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-01-19 at 09:42.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 00:05   Link #18783
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Heh, I kinda dropped off the radar for a bit - but it was needed. Anyway, I'm back...and I got souveniors. The 'good' kind......

Great story btw Xagzan - nearly perfect for what went through my mind when imagining that senario. (Although Akua was a lil more crueler to both Tsukune and Moka...) Anyway, I hope that you keep it up if the muse stays strong with you. She's a fickle one, that muse...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 00:37   Link #18784
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I had ruled out the possibility of a hostage situation with Tsukune's family because of how little they had appearances in the manga, his mother and father only showed up in two chapters and his cousin showed up for three.

However just because his cousin Kyouko was exposed to the world of the Youkai doesn't mean she will play a huge role in the future regarding her as a hostage, Ikeda probably made it to where he let Kyouko know that Ayashi exist for the purpose of comical chapters which there were only two.

If anyone knows that Tsukune's family is human it would be Hokuto and Kiria but thats only if they traced his human origins back to them while they may be able to use his family as bait, like you say, the chances are very low.

Besides, you don't think that Tenmei and the Bus Driver would be looking after Tsukune's family for that very reason?

But for now i'm ruling out that possibility and besides season II is mostly about Moka's family anyway, so it's pretty much focused on that right now.
Of course I agree that, if the kidnapping of Tsukune's family is going to happen, it's not gonna occur, anytime soon, but for now I'm stating that the possibility of something like that happening exists.

After all, after the "rescue Moka" arc I don't think that Tsukune is going to let Moka get away from him again, considering that her powers is what Hokuto's 1 - subdivision is needs to achieve their objectives, and the next thing that could make Tsukune draw himself into a trap, is making his human family acting as a bait . Although since the manga was supposed to continue until Tsukune's graduation from from Youkai Academy, I don't think this will happen until we are near the end of Tsukune's third year.

Of course, I agree that Mikogami and the Bus Driver are probably keeping an eye on Tsukune's family to prevent something like that, from occurring, but Hokuto and Kiria where able to outsmart them, before right.

Anyway, this probably won't occur anytime soon, and who knows what Ikeda has planned to do in the meantime...

After all, in the manga it took 18 months (in- story time) for us to get to this point, which took 88 chapters for Ikeda to describe (in real world time), and like I said before who knows what Ikeda has planed for Tsukune's third year at youkai Academy, considering the fact that Fairy Tale's main branch is probably going to be destroyed at the end of the "rescue Moka" arc, which means that Ikeda would have to introduce some new antagonists for Tsukune's third year at the Academy.

Of course, at the same time, it means that there is still a lot of chapters ahead of us, before this manga is going to end, I estimate that it's probably going to take from 40 to 50 chapters for us t o get to the point where Tsukune and his "friends" are going to graduate from Youkai Academy and there probably going to be also 1 to 2 chapters after that to describe what every major character are going to do after they graduate from the Academy .
Chris38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 07:18   Link #18785
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Thats IF there is a third year at Youkai Academy. The rescue Moka Arc could very well lead to the final battle with Alucard because of Hokuto's and Kiria's intentions after Akua is defeated and the Fairy Tale HQ falls.

Those two flat out told them that they want Moka for there plans, as for Tsukune and the rest of the gang they will try to find a way to prevent this to which Hokuto and Kiria would have a backup plan for that.

But with Akua protecting Moka those two wouldn't dare try anything because she would rip them apart, they would most likely make there move after Akua's defeat and then her and Tsukune would team up to rescue Moka, one of my predictions.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 09:28   Link #18786
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Heh, I kinda dropped off the radar for a bit - but it was needed. Anyway, I'm back...and I got souveniors. The 'good' kind......

Great story btw Xagzan - nearly perfect for what went through my mind when imagining that senario. (Although Akua was a lil more crueler to both Tsukune and Moka...) Anyway, I hope that you keep it up if the muse stays strong with you. She's a fickle one, that muse...
Oh man, don't I know it.

Anyway, I couldn't see her being cruel to Moka, especially after this chapter. The only way I see that happening is if she realizes Moka doesn't want anything to do with her as she is and that she can't be brought over to her side. Then she'll take that as Moka not loving her and probably snap.

And thanks, I'm glad you liked it!
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 11:06   Link #18787
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Well considering how much Akua cares for her sister its gonna be devastating for her to know that both Mokas don't want to have anything to do with what shes up to, but to be perfectly honest i'm not fully convinced that shes following her original goal of her so called "world domination", until it's proven that she is which that doesn't matter but Akua would only be doing because she believes that she must succeed Alucard to which Akasha tried to make her realize she didn't have to, but i think something is missing and no whatever she is doing isn't Shinso blood related anymore. It's up to Moka and Tsukune to take "care" of her now.

Besides both Ura and Omote support Tsukune's dream to create a world where humans and ayashi coexist in peace.

It's as simple as this for Akua, she either abandons her plans in favor of her sister and Tsukune or she continues and loses her sister forever.

Of course the way it looks she would choose her sister, considering she loves her so much and while keeping Akasha's promise to look after Moka.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-01-21 at 21:01.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 01:47   Link #18788
Raynor
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Well, Akua still cut down Akasha after Moka arrived and her feelings were probably the same as they are now towards Moka. I don't think she will change her goals even if she finds out that Moka loves Tsukune.... yanderes are kRaZy!!
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 08:37   Link #18789
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I don't think we will have to worry about something like that since Touhou knows how strong he will have to make Tsukune in order to defeat her but something similar to that could happen so i'm not going to rule out that possibility, unless Akua has "learned" from that mistake.

What i wanna see is Tsukune pass through physical matter (like doors and walls), using the Jigen-Tou, so cool...
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-01-23 at 11:25.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 11:54   Link #18790
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: USA
Age: 28
She is going to become a good guy... just wait.
DragoZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 12:09   Link #18791
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: England
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
What i wanna see is Tsukune pass through physical matter (like doors and walls), using the Jigen-Tou, so cool...
Well that would be one way to start the 'fight for Moka'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imagine if

*Akua stands guarding Moka in large room, all entrances sealed*
*Tsukune passes straight through door much to Akua and Moka's surprise*

Tsukune: I've...come to take back Moka.
*destroys door with Jigen-tou [strategic move so others can get in later]*

Tsukune: As you can see, I've spent a little time training.
*glances at Moka, before focusing steely-eyed at Akua*
Tsukune: I may only have been human, but I won't let everything Moka-san has taught and given me go to waste, I will not let you ruin Moka-san's life for a second time, nor will I let you take the most important person away from me again. I WILL NOT let you stop me from bringing Moka-san back to her friends!

*Tsukune's Holy Lock cracks again, and 'vampiric' marks appear covering Tsukune's face as he assumes a combat stance*
__________________
Total Anime watched= Enough. What can I say? I'm a convert...
***
PRAY FOR SPICE AND WOLF III and faster Yenpress novel releases!
Reading: Rosario and Vampire II, Sankarea
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-23, 16:12   Link #18792
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
@DragonZERO

I totally agree, thats why Ikeda made Tsukune her opponent, it's only a matter of time now.

@Tyranuus

Thats one way to start off that epic showdown, i like it.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 02:42   Link #18793
Th3_Unkn0wn
Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: I want to live where Mokas live
Tsukune learning the Jingen-tou .... hmmmm

*EPIC BATTLE MUSIC*

Wild Akua has appeared !
Go Tsukune !
Tsukune uses FALCON-KICK
Wild Akua dodged !
Wild Akua uses JINGEN-TOU
It's SUPER EFFECTIVE !!
Tsukune uses GHOUL UNLEASH
Tsukune's attack has been doubled !
Tsukune's HP has been recovered !
Tsukune uses ULTIMATE GHOUL JINGEN-TOU
A CRITICAL STRIKE
IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE !!!
Wild Akua fainted
Tsukune just earned 9582 EXP.

Tsukune leveled up !
Tsukune learned SHINSHO-MODE !

Moka-san is coming ! Tsukune is about to get laid by Moka !

Accept ?

[Yes] -------- [No]
__________________
Th3_Unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-24, 04:17   Link #18794
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Moka-san is coming ! Tsukune is about to get laid by Moka !

Accept ?
[Yes] -------- [No]

*selects yes*
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 06:03   Link #18795
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Well on the topic of Tsukune going berserk in his fight against Akua, I think that option is pretty unlikely, considering the fact that Tsukune is going to need some kind of strategy to beat Akua, not just simple brutal strength of a vampire that he has been using up to now.

Of course, things would be different if Tsukune's Shinso power's awakened during his fight against Akua, but if that happens Tsukune, most likely wouldn't be able to control himself, which would lead to, Tsukune degenerating into a Ghoul with no way of recovering his sanity.

I think that the more probable time, where Tsukune's powers would be going out of control is going to be in Tsukune's training sessions with Tohou Fuhai, and one of the things that Tsukune is going to learn, is how to effectively control the powers that he has currently displayed without needing the Holy Lock - meaning that Tsukune would be able to use his ordinary vampire abilities without needing the Holy Lock, although his Shinso abilities still aren't going to be awakened yet.

After all, Akua is also a vampire, and even if Tsukune learns the Jigen-tou, he would still need to march Akua's speed and the strength of her attacks, and currently I believe that the Holy Lock is preventing Tsukune from achieving that...
Chris38 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 06:20   Link #18796
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
After all, Akua is also a vampire, and even if Tsukune learns the Jigen-tou, he would still need to march Akua's speed and the strength of her attacks, and currently I believe that the Holy Lock is preventing Tsukune from achieving that...
Thats true, the only thing preventing Tsukune from using his full Shinso power is that darn Holy Lock but like i said those temporary transformations isn't going to cut it.

The Shinso power would enable Tsukune to greatly surpass Akua in stamina, speed and strength and Jigen-Tou mastery is also required, but if anyone would understand Tsukune's power than it's Touhou.

However, the others might help in Tsukune's training especially Ruby while Touhou would focus his Jigen-Tou teachings to Tsukune.

Personally i hope the Holy Lock breaks and Tsukune transforms but even that is to much to look forward to.

But, because the Holy Lock would be a handicap for Akua, giving her a huge advantage. The chances of a transformation during Tsukune's training are highly possible, because of this or at least he should be able to control a majority of the Shinso power to allow him to overcome Akua.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-01-25 at 10:48.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 11:03   Link #18797
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Keep in mind that Holy Lock breaking= Tsukune goes berserker mode again, and the Shinso blood wouldn't help matters either. Remember, he doesn't have control over his "normal" vampire abilities... now toss in the power of the Shinso, and you really have problems.

Not that I'm saying this won't be solved by Fuhai... but remember, if he wants to tap into the Shinso power, he first has to control the regular vampire power first. Otherwise, it's trying to run without first learning to walk
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 12:16   Link #18798
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Also so far as we know it nobody has put two and two together referring to Tsukune and the probability that all or some of the Shinso power was passed to him. I believe the Headmaster is aware, but that's still a guess as well. Like Magin said if the others aren't aware then it be like trying to walk through quicksand. The hell with running...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 12:33   Link #18799
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
It doesn't matter when the Holy Lock will break but it eventually will, it's not a permanent seal as explained by Tenmei but the real reason he gave Tsukune the Holy Lock was not only to seal the Shinso power but to train him in controlling it. However i don't think Tenmei knows that it's the Shinso power Tsukune possesses, while he arrived after Moka's sealing in the dreamworld he also doesn't know that Akasha gave Moka her Shinso blood which Akasha's Shinso blood was eventually passed down to Tsukune through Moka.

But the first one to discover this would be Touhou Fuhai.

Tsukune's Jigen-Tou training will damage the seal because he has to use his youki (Shinso power) in order to use Jigen-Tou and everytime he releases that power the Holy Lock gets damaged even more.

So weather or not the Holy Lock breaks now or in the future that doesn't really matter anymore but i think Tsukune will be ready to take control when it does...

But Tsukune will need to at least control a lot of the Shinso power to battle Akua, simply the Jigen-Tou training won't be enough in his current condition.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 14:51   Link #18800
GrrDraxin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Empire of Lolitannia (as Ambassador)
Age: 35
Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Tsukune could also end up impressing Touhou with how fast he learns and the amount of mastery of compressing his youki that he learned while training with Ruby. That's probably not something just any youkai could be taught, and that could be the beginnings of what the Jigen-tou requires in order to use it. Tsukune may learn how to collect and focus youki to a much finer degree still and use it in a different way as well.

But of all things Tsukune will indeed need to struggle and suffer to learn a few new tricks in order to counter Akua, be it new techniques, more endurance, speed, and strength, he will learn something, it's what his training will focus on that is the big question mark right now.
__________________
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.