AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-02-12, 13:17   Link #18941
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
The Kurumu tears is from 39 ?
Or the volume 2 or 3 of the second season ?
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 13:36   Link #18942
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
The Kurumu tears is from 39 ?
Or the volume 2 or 3 of the second season ?
It's a scene from chapter 39. I won't say more about it, unless you want to be spoiled - but on the hand, the chapter has been thoroughly discussed in the earlier pages of this thread, so if you want spoilers you can always look at the earlier pages of this thread
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 14:49   Link #18943
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
I will wait for a english scanlation.
I just saw this pictures ... and because Kurumu is one of my favorite characters, always sincere about her feelings ... ^^
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 17:10   Link #18944
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 39:
Spoiler for 39:
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-02-12 at 19:27.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 01:29   Link #18945
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
@Shinso Tsukune

Spoiler for 39:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 08:59   Link #18946
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Spoiler for 39:
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 12:07   Link #18947
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Another topic, to be honest as i said before i'm not entirely convinced that Akua is out to destroy the world, which was her original goal.

Do yall think that both Omote-Moka and Ura-Moka now as Akua's "hostage" will try to convince her not to do such things if she is?

And another thing, do yall also think that Hokuto and Kiria got it wrong believing that the Fairy Tale HQ needs Moka's strength to achieve their goals, when in reality, it was out of Akasha's promise and Akua's free will that Moka was "captured" by Fairy Tale, misleading them to believe this?

These are my thoughts, what are yalls?
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 15:36   Link #18948
Cebi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
@Shinso Tsukune

I think that Akua is stil thinking about conquering the world. Altough, after all, only Shinso to who she has close is Moka. So a little time pass before Akua gain enough great power to achieve her goal. Unless she will choose to break promise with Akasha. And then Tsukune will be wait.

Omote’s and Akua’s conversation can be very interesting and requesting a lot to the plot. By the way I’m curious how Omote will be treated in HQ.
I cannot imagine that the Ura-Moka tries to influence Akua’s plans in a manner different than the "Know your place". Besides she’s sleeping now sealed in the rosary and will not return too soon.

Hokuto and Kiria are too smart and crafty to be able make mistake in such an important issue. Even if Akua is currently progressing only for a promise we can’t forget that Fairy Tale’s HQ isn’t just Shuzen family under her command.

And besides, is it really so weird that everyone wants Ura-Moka?
Cebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 16:23   Link #18949
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Akua wouldn't break Akasha's promise, Touhou Fuhai knows this and she has kept it for seven years.

Akua has also known that Moka went to the Youkai academy, so she knew where her sister was all this time, if Akua was still after the Shinso blood she would have gone after it already.

The reason way Akua waited for Ura-Moka's Rosary to break was to keep the promise with Akasha, now the Rosary is fixed the promise is now "on hold". Because i think according to Akua's logic. Ura-Moka (real Moka) is the one she must protect, not Omote-Moka, and now that the Rosary is fixed she cannot keep the promise and look after Ura-Moka, now that Omote-Moka has resumed her status as the dominate personality, which in reality it doesn't matter to which one she protects, they will both be safe, even in Akua's hands.

As for Omote-Moka being treated at Fairy Tale. the last guy who "touched" Ura-Moka, Akua threated to "slice that person's head off", and her family (Shuzen family) will be there, so even in enemy hands, both Ura and Omote will be safe.

Besides according to Akua and Akasha, by obtaining the Shinso blood the individual dies. This is something Akua would never do to Moka, even if she has her ruthless nature, which means the Shinso blood isn't her goal anymore.

Akua has neither Fairy Tale nor the Shuzen family under her command, Issa is still the current head of the family and Fairy Tale has an unknown leader figure.

Either way i'm still not entirely convinced that world domination is still Akua's goal, it's as if something is "off" about her regarding on what her actual goal is...

As for Hokuto and Kiria, you might be right about that, but weather or not they know about Moka's Shinso blood is a mystery. They might want to use her after their encounter with her in season I, the only way they would actually find out about her Shinso blood would be from the Shuzen family or Akua, to which i doubt they tell them out in the open, unless those two did some sneaking about Moka...

If this were to be true, about them not knowing about Moka's Shinso blood that is, than Hokuto and Kiria might be getting themselves into more than what they bargained for.....
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-02-13 at 17:46.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 01:39   Link #18950
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
@Shinso Tsukune

Well, in my opinion at the current point, it's hard to say what Akua wants to achieve, I mean that, while she says that she wants to fulfill the promise that she made with Akasha, taking Inner Moka to an organization that wants to use Moka's powers to destroy the human world, definitively isn't something that Akasha would want her daughter to take part in.

Still, I agree with you that Akua wouldn't harm Moka, but I don't think that I could agree with you're statement that taking the blood of a Shinso causes the individual to die, since both Moka's and Tsukune's cases speak against that - but the reason for that might be because both Akasha and Moka have willingly given their blood to save someone's life.

Regarding the Shuzen family, at the current point it's hard to say what is the current situation within Moka's family, so currently I don't think that you can say anything on that topic besides speculations...

Regarding Hokuto and Kiria, while I agree that it's a mystery if they know about the fact that Moka is a Shinso, but considering the abilities that Hokuto displayed in chapter 38, I think they know what kind of youkai Alucard is, and might be suspecting that Moka is also a Shinso vampire, based upon their encounter with her in the first season, although I don't think that they suspect that Tsukune is possessing the same blood as well, despite the fact that they probably realize that Moka is the one who has injected Tsukune with her blood...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-02-14 at 02:11.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 09:00   Link #18951
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Either way taking the Shinso blood, even from Moka would require harming her which that is something Akua isn't willing to do, and besides it's as ive said for the past 7 years Akua has known that Moka went to the Youkai Academy. Akua could have gone after Moka for her Shinso blood but she didn't, but the only reason why Akua went after Moka now, was because her seal broke and because it has, Akua can fufill the promise with Akasha or so she thought.

Since the Shinso blood isn't her goal anymore, whatever Akua has in mind, Tsukune will stop her.

But i think Hokuto and Kiria got the impression for Fairy Tale HQ needing Moka's power, when in reality, it was Akua's free will and Akasha's promise that Moka is with them and that those two are the only ones who need her power, i'll stick to this for now.

As for Hokuto's abilities we can't really say for sure if it's from Alucard at all. Ikeda did a lot of art improvements way back from season I, he probably wanted to redraw Hokuto's tentacles that match Alucard's. However, even if those two did discover Alucard there is no possible chance that they could have connected Alucard to Moka.

However, they could have connected the Shuzen family to Moka since thats her family and since the Shuzen family are the ones who watch over Alucard than thats probably how Hokuto and Kiria might of connected the two, but for now this is a complete unknown.

Now that Moka's Rosary is fixed and that Tsukune has the Shinso blood, this will basically foil Hokuto's and Kiria's plans, if they "have" learned of Moka's mothers's Shinso blood thats within her body.

Another thing, i think it would great to see Tsukune get a battle attire other than his school uniform, i hope he gets one after Touhou Fuhai's training.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-02-14 at 09:58.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 12:20   Link #18952
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Well, I didn't mean that Akua is still after Moka's Shinso blood, since if she was just after that, she could appear in youkai Academy where Moka has been staying and not wait 6 years, before appearing before Moka.... it's just that I don't think that taking Moka to a organization that according to what we know at the current moment need Moka's powers to achieve their objective of destroying the human world is something that Akasha would want - why else would she configure the Rosario so that only someone who doesn't mean Moka any harm (more specifically Moka's destined person) would be capable of removing it, and according to what we know about Akua I don't think that she is capable of removing the Rosario...

Still, I don't think that Akua's objective will be revealed, until we get to her fight with Tsukune, and currently, I think it's still going to take some time (in my opinion about 2 to 3 chapters), before we get to that part of the story....

Although, in my opinion, none of Akua's plans have considered the possibility that Moka is going to give her blood to someone else, which is a real miscalculation on her part and I can't wait to see how she is going to react, once the fact that Moka has shared her blood with Tsukune is going to be revealed...

Regarding Hokuto and Kiria, well considering the fact that they openly admitted that they are members of Fairy Tale I think that they know something about Alucard and how important Moka is, although I have to agree with you Shinso Tsukune that what Hokuto and Kiria really know and what is their real objective haven't been revealed yet, and like in the first season, I think that we will be kept in the dark on this, until Hokuto and Kiria are ready to put their plans into motion....
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-14, 17:01   Link #18953
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
If anything, Akua would reveal her plans to Omote-Moka before she fights Tsukune or like you say before her fight with him.

But whatever Akua's plans, Tsukune with Omote-Moka's help will stop her and try to get her to join their side.

I doubt Tsukune and Omote-Moka would want anything truly bad to happen to Akua, even if she is one of the antagonists.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 02:32   Link #18954
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
If anything, Akua would reveal her plans to Omote-Moka before she fights Tsukune or like you say before her fight with him.

But whatever Akua's plans, Tsukune with Omote-Moka's help will stop her and try to get her to join their side.

I doubt Tsukune and Omote-Moka would want anything truly bad to happen to Akua, even if she is one of the antagonists.
I agree that Tsukune and Outer Moka wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Akua, but in my opinion, that won't prevent Tsukune from beating her up, and honestly speaking Akua's fate is in the hands of Ikeda and currently I don't think we can say anything about it, besides speculations...

Spoiler for 39:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 07:50   Link #18955
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I agree that Tsukune and Outer Moka wouldn't want anything bad to happen to Akua, but in my opinion, that won't prevent Tsukune from beating her up, and honestly speaking Akua's fate is in the hands of Ikeda and currently I don't think we can say anything about it, besides speculations...
I agree, not only is her fate in Ikeda's hands, but more importantly in Tsukune's hands as well...

Spoiler for 39:
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 07:54   Link #18956
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Sorry for the stupid question but does anyone know if the translations for 39 are out?
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 07:56   Link #18957
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Sorry for the stupid question but does anyone know if the translations for 39 are out?
Unfortunately ... no they haven't appeared yet, but if we compare the current date with the times when the previous chapters where translated I think they should appear soon...

@Shinso Tsukune

Spoiler for 39:

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-02-15 at 08:49.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 09:04   Link #18958
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Spoiler for 39:
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-15, 22:48   Link #18959
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
From:

http://blog.funimation.com/2010/11/c...rom-anime-usa/

Quote:
Rosario + Vampire / Rosario + Vampire CAPU2
Character Cast

Moka -Alexis Tipton

Tsukune - Todd Haberkorn

Kurumu - Brina Palencia

Yukari - Monica Rial

Mizore - Tia Ballard

The Bat -Jerry Jewell

ADR Director - Jason Grundy

Rosario + Vampire
Available on DVD Spring 2011 featuring:

* Art box
* Art booklet (subject to change)
* Contains episodes 1-13

Rosario + Vampire CAPU2
Available on DVD Spring 2011 featuring:

* Contains episodes 14-26

EDIT:

Akuha fan art



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
__________________
Vampire+Sisters

Last edited by kenjiharima; 2011-02-15 at 23:16.
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-16, 01:50   Link #18960
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Spring huh?, cool can't wait. But id still watch it in japanese audio.

Pretty Akua fanart, but i'm really praying for her... even if she is one of the antagonists.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.