AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Old 2011-02-23, 21:45   Link #19101
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
v--Old generation to new generation below--v
Issa = Tsukune (future lover and husband for Moka)
Akasha = Moka (future lover and wife for Tsukune)
Gyokuro = Akua (protective older sister for Moka, future protective sister-in-law for Tsukune and protective of Moka)

This is how i imagined the future between those three. Yes i agree with you that, yeah it's going to be a while before Akua accepts Tsukune. However, out of both the Shuzen family and the Aono family. Tsukune, Akua and Moka would have a very close relationship on a personal level, the same bond that Moka has with her mother, Akasha.
Only problem I see there is Gyokuro. She's said to not like Akasha and Moka at all, so I guess you would have to invert her traits to be a match up for Akua for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I need a new R+V siggy. Imageshack has some kinda bug.
Well, since you can't go and use something grandiose for your sig here anyway, you might as well use your local Animesuki photo album to hold your sig pics like I do. It gives me peace of mind that my sig is secure except in a meltdown of Animesuki's servers.
Old 2011-02-23, 22:07   Link #19102
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Only problem I see there is Gyokuro. She's said to not like Akasha and Moka at all, so I guess you would have to invert her traits to be a match up for Akua for that.
Yeah i see your point, i mean the new generation doesn't have to be like the old generation. Akua would have to be added as someone new.
Old 2011-02-23, 22:55   Link #19103
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Well if I'm seeing the way it was, Gyokuro was Issa's wife until Akasha came along. And Issa, savvy vamp that he is, said 'yes' to Akasha marrying him.

~*~*~*~

Gyokuro: You're marrying another woman, Lord Issa?! A woman who won't even take your name as her own? What is this mockery?!

Issa: It is as you say Gyokuro. I shall wed another woman by the end of this month.

Gyokuro: You can't do this to me! I'm from one of the major noble families of vampires - how dare you disgrace me like this? I even gave you a daughter!

Issa: This is no disgrace on any part. In fact, this marriage only lifts the Shuzen name to heights even I never imagined. You don't have to get along with her but I would not be too antagonistic with her.

Gyokuro: How dare you...! Show me the b*tch who dares to disgrace me like this!

Issa: You are indeed powerful, Gyokuro, but not even all the vampires assembled at this house can hope to defeat her...*gestures to the door* Come in.

Akasha: *enters and bows* Lord Issa.... *sees Gyokuro and smiles* Lady Gyokuro. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Gyokuro: Save the meaningless pleasentries, you harlot! How dare you worm your way into Lord Issa's heart!

Akasha: ... I am sorry if you feel that way, Lady Gyokuro but I have my reasons for wishing for this marriage. And Lord Issa has agreed to them.

Gyokuro: But I haven't! You will NOT have your way while I am in this house! In fact...*bares her fangs* I challenge you! If I beat you, you shall not marry Lord Issa!

Akasha: *looks a little distressed and glances at Issa, who is chuckling*

Issa: I don't mind. It's rather entertaining that you would be so bold, Gyokuro. If you wish for a fight, you shall have it. *looks at Akasha* Well?

Akasha: *nods* If you so wish it, Lord Issa. But I shall not be fighting.

Gyokuro: *face contorts in rage* You b*tch! How dare you!! *charges at Akasha and tries to impale Akasha with her hand but Akasha moves out the way*

Akasha: I do not wish to harm you in any way, Lady Gyokuro... Please, let us not do this.

Gyokuro: That's too bad, because I want to kill you even more! *continues to try and strike Akasha but she moves out the way at the last moment* Damn it b*tch, fight me!

Issa: My Lady Akasha, at least show Gyokuro who you truly are...

Akasha: Very well, Lord Issa...*stops moving and stands perfectly still*

Gyokuro: thinking **Akasha? Where have I hard that name before?** Die!! *runs her hand through Akasha's gut, penetrating out her back, watching Akasha's body slump over her arm* ...Hah! Is that all there was to you, you pink-haired b*tch!? To die so easily!

Issa: ...*smirks* Now...

Gyokuro: *tries to withdraw her hand but she can't move her arm* ...what...what is this? *looks down and sees that Akasha's hand is holding her arm firmly in place* ... what the... let...me...go!

Akasha: *a sudden and enormous power beings emenates from Akasha's body as her hair wafts in the updraft* Forgive me, Lady Gyokuro, but you can not defeat me. Not with such a weak attack.

Gyokuro: ...no...you can't be...you CAN'T be THAT Akasha!?! *nearly rips her arm off pulling it free from Akasha's one handed grip and sliding back several feet* The one who can heal any wound... the one called 'The Immortal'... You're...the great Dark Lord - Akasha Bloodriver!? *nearly wailing* Why!? Why is it YOU!?!

Akasha: *stands there as her body quickly heals itself, her aura abruptly dying away*

Issa: Just so you know, that was not even half of Lady Akasha's true power, Gyokuro. I trust that from now on, you will show Lady Akasha the respect due her?

Gyokuro: *biting her lip so hard it bleeds in her rage and humilitation*...damn you...!! You knew! Why didn't you tell me!?

Issa: You always did have a nasty temper about you, Gyokuro. I hope that this might have helped to reign it in a bit. *turns and walks away* I trust that this will be the end of the matter.

Gyokuro: *waits until both Issa and Akasha are gone before she snarls*... far from it...Issa...far from the end of it..!

~*~

Akasha: *looks forlornly at the door* ... she hates me.

Issa: Why are you letting it get to you, Akasha? Surely more people hate you more for the fact that you carry the Shinso bloodline and are so strong.

Akasha: Being hated because one is strong is one thing, Lord Issa. But I had hoped to have an ally in your current wife to deal with all of this.

Issa: I told you of Gyokuro's temperment before - this is no surprise for you.

Akasha: I am well aware, but still...

Issa: *laughs* I must say Akasha, I have never met a vampire like you before. So unbelievably strong and you carry the Shinso bloodline within you, which only increases your already enormous strength. You, the strongest vampire in our world and you don't like to fight. You could have the world if you wanted and no one could do anything against you. ...why?

Akasha: *gives a sad smile* I would give up my strength and my blood to have a 'true friend'. Violence for the sake of violence is something I do not condone. With you, Lord Issa, you do not use violence solely for proving your strength - you use it to maintain a balance within the world of darkness. You are fair in your dealings and maintain a high standard. I realize what we are and that will never change, but I have hope...and you are the best thing to allow my hope to become a reality.

Issa: *looks at her* ... I am no saint, Akasha. You know how I operate.

Akasha: *nods her head towards him* I do indeed, Lord Issa.

Issa: ... I shall deal with my business as usual. ...however, I shall permit you to raise the children as you see fit. I only insist that they shall fight as their blood demands.

Akasha: Yes, thank you, Lord Issa.
Old 2011-02-23, 23:30   Link #19104
GrrDraxin

Sounds about right, I'd say. Though I wonder if and when the Omake from the latest volumes will eventually be translated. At least then we may gain a small bit more info on how Issa and Akasha interacted with each other and the girls for those first and last panels, as well as how the sisters acted towards each other in their daily lives.
Old 2011-02-23, 23:46   Link #19105
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I would've loved to see one more little bit in there, Tempest:

Issa: Gyokuro, if you insist on letting this matter continue... then I will see to it that you are removed from the High Court

Gyokuro: *face pales* You... you wouldn't! You can't!

Issa: *gives a very cold smile* You forget my place on the High Court. Not only can I, but if this matter continues, I will. Do we have an understanding?

I figure that Issa may not have physical power, but since vampires tend to also be about politics, that's where his strength lies. I'm also hoping that, assuming he's still head of household (unless Gyokuro decided to be a real b*tch), he's only doing so to maintain appearances amongst the other vampires

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 00:06   Link #19106
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Akasha is definitely stronger than Issa, but shes the lord, hes just the head of the family.
Old 2011-02-24, 01:42   Link #19107
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Technically, the title of Dark Lord is just that: a title that other youkai gave the trio

and I'm also going by that panel we saw when Issa was presenting Akua to the other vampires, that he's gotta be high ranking in that world

Old 2011-02-24, 02:14   Link #19108
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Akasha may be DarkLord Akasha Bloodriver, but she's still 'Lady Akaska' or 'Lady Bloodriver'. Besides, a 'lord' is definitely a masculine term so saying 'Lord Akasha', if it's not a guy, would be just

For Issa, it would probably be 'Lord Shuzen' or 'Master Shuzen' but having Akasha call him that's just ... weird so I had her call him 'Lord Issa'. Doesn't sound nearly as cheesy as 'Mr. Issa' would. Maybe 'Sir Issa' would be the most practical one but... I just had Akasha say 'Lord Issa' instead of 'Lord Shuzen' for the familiarity bit - she's going to marry him so her using his first name shouldn't be too brazen.
Besides, wouldn't Akasha speaks in an archaic manner? It fits with her but if she doesn't...*shrugs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I would've loved to see one more little bit in there, Tempest:

Issa: Gyokuro, if you insist on letting this matter continue... then I will see to it that you are removed from the High Court

Gyokuro: *face pales* You... you wouldn't! You can't!

Issa: *gives a very cold smile* You forget my place on the High Court. Not only can I, but if this matter continues, I will. Do we have an understanding?

I figure that Issa may not have physical power, but since vampires tend to also be about politics, that's where his strength lies. I'm also hoping that, assuming he's still head of household (unless Gyokuro decided to be a real b*tch), he's only doing so to maintain appearances amongst the other vampires
Issa has to have power - he wouldn't be in his position if he didn't have raw fighting ability. And as for a 'High Court', as far as Japan's concerned, Issa Shuzen IS the 'High Court'. Gyokuro was either banished for a time or she just left on her own during the entire time that we saw from Moka's memories. Kahula seemed to love Akasha's gentle nature as it resonated with what she wanted her own to be like.

I still think that Kahula's a daughter from a previous coupling and that Moka and Kokoa are true half-sisters - they look too much alike.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2011-02-24 at 02:28.
Tempest35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 02:32   Link #19109
usspaul

here are some images i found. i thought the loli moka ones where cute so here you go guys
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 02:38   Link #19110
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Issa has to have power - he wouldn't be in his position if he didn't have raw fighting ability. And as for a 'High Court', as far as Japan's concerned, Issa Shuzen IS the 'High Court'. Gyokuro was either banished for a time or she just left on her own during the entire time that we saw from Moka's memories. Kahula seemed to love Akasha's gentle nature as it resonated with what she wanted her own to be like.
Maybe for Japan, he is the High Court. Now, I admit that I haven't read the scanlations for several chapters (I'm waiting for a chapter where we have something of a resolution, instead of going crazy for the next one), but that one page with Issa presenting Akua to the other vampires... obviously, many of them probably were from other countires. Either, I saw it as "Issa is one of the strongest in political power, but not THE strongest." After all, if he was... I highly doubt he would've had to prove Akua to all of them and instead just said "This girl can kick some serious ass, so she's definitely one of us."

Old 2011-02-24, 07:21   Link #19111
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

If Issa is the High Court, amoung vampires. Than Akasha is the Goddess, amoung vampires.

We all just love Akasha.
Old 2011-02-24, 09:26   Link #19112
Chris38

Well, for now it's hard to say what Akasha's standing in the Shuzen family was compared to Issa, but considering what Tohou Fuhai has said about the title of a dark Lord - that it wasn't something that they choose for themselves...

Also, it's not like the fact that Akasha is a Shinso vampire was openly known, which makes me think that while Akasha might be physically stronger then Issa is, her "political power" is equal to Issa's, which might be the reason why Gyoukuro dosen't get along with Akasha...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 09:29   Link #19113
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Issa is nowhere near Akasha's level of power, as we have seen and how Touhou Fuhai described Akasha's power, and how she fought, since that when she get's serious there is absolutely no one who can kill her.

If Issa is the "political power", than Akasha is the "absolute strength" in the power of a vampire.

There are 3 reasons to why Gyokuro wouldn't like Akasha.

1st = It could be like you say that Gyokuro doesn't have the equal amount of "political power" that Akasha does.
2nd = Shes jealous that Akasha is Issa's other mistress (it never said that Gyokuro or Akasha were married to Issa).
3rd = She hates Akasha because of her connection with Alucard, this logic also applies to Moka (my first assumption on why Gyokuro hates them).

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-02-24 at 10:27.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-24, 10:33   Link #19114
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Issa is nowhere near Akasha's level of power, as we have seen and how Touhou Fuhai described Akasha's power, and how she fought, since that when she get's serious there is absolutely no one who can kill her.
You obviously misunderstood me Shinso Tsukune, what I had in my mind, when talking about Akasha's power being equal to Issa was Akasha position within the Shuzen family, which in my opinion was equal to Issa's due to the fact that Akasha had been one of the three dark lords...

I didn't;t mean it in the context of the raw power's that Issa and Aksaha have at her disposal, since it's quite obvious that Akasha is superior in that regard compared to Issa ...
Old 2011-02-24, 12:38   Link #19115
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

Oh thats mybad , sorry bout that. Yeah her power would be equal in that area to Issa's, since she refers to him as "Issa-san" rather than "Issa-sama", indication of equal power within the family, even though Issa is the head.
Old 2011-02-24, 14:29   Link #19116
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Jealousy is the biggest reason I see Gyokuro hating on Akasha and Moka. She was the first wife, but she kinda gets put on a bus when Akasha Bloodriver marries Issa. Now the talk is of Akasha and Issa and 'that other woman'. And when Akasha gives birth to Moka and Moka has this incredible power, not to mention the silver hair and red eyes thing going for her, another blow to Gyokuro since her own daughters are 'being ignored' in favor of Akasha's daughter.

Who stole the spotlight every time she made an appearance at a formal function - Akasha Bloodriver. Who had a beauty and grace unparalleled, not to mention strength as well - Akasha Bloodriver. I mean, that would just eat Gyokuro up like anything! Look at how easily Moka can walk on the Academy grounds and everyone just goes to goo, and Omote Moka and Akasha are the spitting image of each other.

And, it's just me saying this but I think that Issa preferred Akasha to Gyokuro. Akasha seems to be a much more romantic type and despite her incredibly high standing, she deferred to Issa as a wife. I don't think they were madly in love, but there was probably more of an attraction between them than Issa felt with Gyokuro. It just seems that marrying Gyokuro was a political move - an arranged Marriage. I don't think that Akasha's marriage to Issa was arranged - I actually think that she came to him.

And to poke fun, who's name looks better on a marriage liscence: 'Akasha' or 'Gyokuro'

Guy: Ah, a reservation, Lord Issa?

Issa: Yes, for three.

Guy: Yes, and who will be in attendance?

Issa: My wives - Akasha Bloodriver...

Guy: A-ka-sha...yes, and the other?

Issa: Gyokuro

Guy: Oh bless you.

Issa: ... I did not sneeze...

Guy: You didn't, but I'm sure that...

Issa: 'Gyokuro' is my other wife's NAME

Guy: MY APOLOGIES!!!
Old 2011-02-24, 14:37   Link #19117
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

I imagined Gyokuro's appearance of that of a tanned skinned vampire, like her eldest daughter Kahlua with either, white or blonde short hair.

Tanned skin asian women, especially a vampire, would be gorgeous...

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-02-24 at 19:02.
Old 2011-02-25, 08:21   Link #19118
Chris38

Well, honestly speaking there is still a lot we don't know about the Shuzen family, but since Tsukune hasn't been introduced to the family yet, I think that most of the questions that we have about Akasha, Gyokuro and Issa, are going to be answered in the future chapters - we just need to be a little patient about it...

Before you ask, I know that Kokoa knows about Tsukune's relationship with Moka, but since she was left behind during the flashback to Moka's past, she doesn't seem to be aware of the significance of Moka's and Tsukune's relationship... and even if she does know about Tsukune's and Moka's relationship, and is also aware of the fact that Moka has given Tsukune her blood, it's not like she informed the rest of her family about it, which means that the Shuzen family still needs to be officially informed about Tsukune's existence... where we are probably going to be given more information about the Shuzen family as well...
Old 2011-02-25, 10:34   Link #19119
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune

I agree, hopefully we will know more about the Shuzen family in this Arc, i have to say getting to know the Shuzen family would be difficult for Tsukune right now, the Shuzen families ties with Fairy Tale would have to be severed, which would definitely happen in the Rescue Moka Arc, before the Shuzen families "meeting" with Tsukune goes smoothly, since the target is Fairy Tale HQ.

I think Issa and Gyokuro, once they finally meet Tsukune would understand what he's trying to do, once they learn of their daughters "involvement" of Tsukune, they'll be curious and want to get to "know" him.

The Shuzen family would see Tsukune as a "mysterious person" and would over time gradually grow "fond" of him after witnessing his "unusual determination" of what he's doing and "why?" is he doing it, which would make Tsukune a more interesting person from their point of view, this would also apply to the Shuzen sisters as well, which Gyokuro and Issa would "thank" Tsukune for being so caring for the sisters.

These are my thoughts though.....

Once they learn that Tsukune is Moka's destined one, their reaction will be very interesting.

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-02-25 at 10:54.
Old 2011-02-25, 11:59   Link #19120
GrrDraxin

I doubt Gyokuro would be so understanding of "Moka's destined one" since she herself is said to hate Akasha and Moka (must I remind you), so I think that maybe Gyokuro would probably be quite the opposite of what Akasha was and probably was the one that pushed the Shuzens into supporting Fairy Tale perhaps even along with Akua. Not all the vampires are so nice and understanding as Moka and Akasha are, and chances are their allying with FT would give them plenty of opportunities to get some blood on their hands indulging their fighting instincts.

And I'm sorry to bust your bubble there Shin, but I definitely don't think the Shuzen's ties to FT will be severed in this arc at all, maybe after all other plans that FT had that tied into that family have all backfired and started to bring down the Shuzen's reputation and costing them more than they feel FT is worth, then we might see them break off relations, but not before, and certainly not for Moka's or Akua's sake, that's for sure.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire