AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-01, 17:06   Link #19561
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Pretty picture of Omote-Moka
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 20:30   Link #19562
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
kawai

Spoiler for Ikeda's illustration for Japanese Earthquake Survivors:


and the link to all of the Jump Square art if anyone is interested

Amazing how mangaka's unite for a cause.

Yes we pray for Japans safety.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 20:49   Link #19563
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Yeah, I agree that it's a pretty nice picture of Outer Moka

Going back yo the topic of Tsukune's transformation, I don't think that Tsukune has failed... I mean that sooner or later Tsukune would have to gain control over his "berserk vampire side" and Ikeda has probably decided to do that, in the current arc...

After all, I think that it's pretty logical to stabilize Tsukune's vampire powers, before teaching him more advanced technique like Youjutsu.

So, I believe that the only reason why the current transformation can be considered a failure is, because things didn't go as Tohou Fuhai has planed, but in terms of Tsukune's development I think that things are going pretty well, since in my opinion Tsukune has to deal with his "berserk side", before he is going to be capable to use higher extents of his vampire / Shinso abilities.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 22:53   Link #19564
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yeah, I agree that it's a pretty nice picture of Outer Moka

Going back yo the topic of Tsukune's transformation, I don't think that Tsukune has failed... I mean that sooner or later Tsukune would have to gain control over his "berserk vampire side" and Ikeda has probably decided to do that, in the current arc...

After all, I think that it's pretty logical to stabilize Tsukune's vampire powers, before teaching him more advanced technique like Youjutsu.

So, I believe that the only reason why the current transformation can be considered a failure is, because things didn't go as Tohou Fuhai has planed, but in terms of Tsukune's development I think that things are going pretty well, since in my opinion Tsukune has to deal with his "berserk side", before he is going to be capable to use higher extents of his vampire / Shinso abilities.
Exactly, this current form of Tsukune is a failure on both their parts, however it could also be unknowningly an important but unexpected part of the process in order to complete the transformation into a Shinso vampire or it's just simply an obstacle that Tsukune himself must overcome to complete the transformation.

However, the final 109 needle is probably the "key" to also completing the transformation and with the barrier still up, Tsukune and Touhou are on their own, while probably the only thing that the others can do is sit by and watch...

Touhou knew about the Holy Lock and the "thing" inside it (Touhou referring to the Ghoul/berserker side of Tsukune being held back by the seal), if this is true then it could be assumed that Touhou would have takin procautions in an event that the "thing" would have gotten out during the ritual, since he did after all not only reconstruct Tsukune's body but gave him a lot of his own youki to Tsukune almost to the point of exhaustion (which was a very bad thing to do), since Shinso are capable of absorbing organisms, the Shinso blood inside Tsukune's body could have very well absorbed Touhou's youki on it's own impulses increasing his power tremendously, but this is a theory on my part, i guess we will find out on the 21st of this month.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-01, 23:08   Link #19565
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Exactly, this current form of Tsukune is a failure on both their parts, however it could also be unknowningly an important but unexpected part of the process in order to complete the transformation into a Shinso vampire or it's just simply an obstacle that Tsukune himself must overcome to complete the transformation.

However, the final 109 needle is probably the "key" to also completing the transformation and with the barrier still up, Tsukune and Touhou are on their own, while probably the only thing that the others can do is sit by and watch...

Touhou knew about the Holy Lock and the "thing" inside it (Touhou referring to the Ghoul/berserker side of Tsukune being held back by the seal), if this is true then it could be assumed that Touhou would have takin procautions in an event that the "thing" would have gotten out during the ritual, since he did after all not only reconstruct Tsukune's body but gave him a lot of his own youki to Tsukune almost to the point of exhaustion (which was a very bad thing to do), since Shinso are capable of absorbing organisms, the Shinso blood inside Tsukune's body could have very well absorbed Touhou's youki on it's own impulses increasing his power tremendously, but this is a theory on my part, i guess we will find out on the 21st of this month.
You can see the barrier collapsing in the final page.

As for taking precautions, he did. The problem was that he took precautions for a ghoul, not a Shinso. He was likely out of the loop on just what Tsukune was which was really what led to the current situations. If he had known and taken precautions for a shinso then it might have worked out better. there is a VAST difference between a ghoul and a shinso.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 03:56   Link #19566
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
Hmm....If I wasn't lazy I'd edit that to Mizore face. The snow background on Moka is perfect for Mizore.

Going back to Tsukune. So ghoul can be controlled with seals and the holy lock, but Shinso is a different story.

Question is how can a human control that blood, is Tohou-Fuhai's needle trick enough?
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 05:27   Link #19567
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Hmm....If I wasn't lazy I'd edit that to Mizore face. The snow background on Moka is perfect for Mizore.

Going back to Tsukune. So ghoul can be controlled with seals and the holy lock, but Shinso is a different story.

Question is how can a human control that blood, is Tohou-Fuhai's needle trick enough?
Well, I believe that we will find the answer to that question in chapter 41, but in my opinion, I think that Tohou Fuhai's needle trick won't be enough, since Tsukune still needs to have some part of his human consciousness left when the last needle is going to be inserted into his body...

In other words, i think that Tsukune needs to find within himself a strong resolve that would allow his human consciousness to not be fully consumed by Tsukune's "berserk vampire side", before the last needle is going to be inserted into his body...

At least that's how I look on this matter, but like I said earlier, we will probably now what Tsukune needs to do to regain control over his body when the next chapter comes out..
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 10:57   Link #19568
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
You can see the barrier collapsing in the final page.

As for taking precautions, he did. The problem was that he took precautions for a ghoul, not a Shinso. He was likely out of the loop on just what Tsukune was which was really what led to the current situations. If he had known and taken precautions for a shinso then it might have worked out better. there is a VAST difference between a ghoul and a shinso.
Agreed, the Shinso are on a whole nother level compared to a Ghoul. Tsukune having the Shinso blood and Touhou only being prepared for the Ghoul in case something happened would mean something "unexpected" would happen that would even catch Touhou of guard during the ritual, of course Tsukune easily overpower him considering most of his youki was drained after he gave it to Tsukune for the reconstruction process, all of this would mean that Tsukune's current unexpected form is more dangerous than we thought...

About the barrier i did see the last few pages of the chapter but i couldn't really tell if the barrier was still up or not, but thats just how it looks from my point of view, Touhou could have designed the barrier to stay up in an event something happened to him or that something went wrong during the ritual.....

I can't wait for the next chapter, i hope we see a Shinso vampire Tsukune
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 11:24   Link #19569
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Agreed, the Shinso are on a whole nother level compared to a Ghoul. Tsukune having the Shinso blood and Touhou only being prepared for the Ghoul in case something happened would mean something "unexpected" would happen that would even catch Touhou of guard during the ritual, of course Tsukune easily overpower him considering most of his youki was drained after he gave it to Tsukune for the reconstruction process, all of this would mean that Tsukune's current unexpected form is more dangerous than we thought...

About the barrier i did see the last few pages of the chapter but i couldn't really tell if the barrier was still up or not, but thats just how it looks from my point of view, Touhou could have designed the barrier to stay up in an event something happened to him or that something went wrong during the ritual.....

I can't wait for the next chapter, i hope we see a Shinso vampire Tsukune
Well, if the barrier surrounding Tsukune would be gone, then I believe that most of the occupants in Tohou Fuhai's dimension, would be in a pretty dangerous situation, since I believe that Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby, Gin, Haiji and Kokoa, has no chance against Tsukune in his current form - at least that's my opinion on the matter.... but I think that we should wait for chapter 41 to come out, where it's probably going to be clarified if the barrier surrounding Tsukune is still active or not...

Regarding Tohou Fuhai being knocked out by Tsukune in his current form, I doubt that you can assume how dangerous Tsukune's current form is, since we haven't actually seen what Tohou Fuhai did, before he was knocked out. I also think that the element of surprise has also caused Tohou Fuhai to let his gaurd a little...

Overall, I think that, based upon the events of chapter 40, is that Ikeda is setting things up in such a way, so that only Tsukune himself would be capable of regaining control over his body - and gaining control over his "berserk vampire side" in the process.

After all with Tohou Fuhai being knocked out, Tsukune can't relay on his help, and if the barrier surrounding Tsukune is still active, which according to Tohou Fuhai no one is able to penetrate Tsukune won't be able to relay on the help of his harem as well, which means that (unless chapter 41 is going to change the situation a little ) Tsukune is on his own, and can't relay on outside help if he wants to regain control over his body and not end up like Alucard did...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 16:44   Link #19570
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scandinavia.
Age: 21
Kind of interested in the current situation.
I mean, obviously Tsukune will pull through like a baws because he has that magical plot armor. But what I want to see is how they're going to make it entertaining enough to be forgiven.


What I'm really sad about is Mizore. Deserves better than Tsukune, god damn it.
__________________
ShadowSeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-02, 19:22   Link #19571
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, if the barrier surrounding Tsukune would be gone, then I believe that most of the occupants in Tohou Fuhai's dimension, would be in a pretty dangerous situation, since I believe that Kurumu, Mizore, Ruby, Gin, Haiji and Kokoa, has no chance against Tsukune in his current form - at least that's my opinion on the matter.... but I think that we should wait for chapter 41 to come out, where it's probably going to be clarified if the barrier surrounding Tsukune is still active or not...

Regarding Tohou Fuhai being knocked out by Tsukune in his current form, I doubt that you can assume how dangerous Tsukune's current form is, since we haven't actually seen what Tohou Fuhai did, before he was knocked out. I also think that the element of surprise has also caused Tohou Fuhai to let his gaurd a little...

Overall, I think that, based upon the events of chapter 40, is that Ikeda is setting things up in such a way, so that only Tsukune himself would be capable of regaining control over his body - and gaining control over his "berserk vampire side" in the process.

After all with Tohou Fuhai being knocked out, Tsukune can't relay on his help, and if the barrier surrounding Tsukune is still active, which according to Tohou Fuhai no one is able to penetrate Tsukune won't be able to relay on the help of his harem as well, which means that (unless chapter 41 is going to change the situation a little ) Tsukune is on his own, and can't relay on outside help if he wants to regain control over his body and not end up like Alucard did...
If the barrier is still up than i agree with you that Ikeda is setting things up like the way you say, i also support Tsukune gaining control by himself, this is something he must truly do on his own.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 05:44   Link #19572
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 34
I think since Kurumu now is getting a push in the story I bet she'll be the one to bring back Tsukune's human side.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 11:08   Link #19573
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Well dur, I think thats a givin
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 13:07   Link #19574
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Kurumu might be able to help but only to an extent, however it will have to be Tsukune to have the "final say" that will allow him to regain control, so this is something that is to be expected.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 13:13   Link #19575
Ou-Rex
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Fanfiction.net writing stories, shipping couples.
Send a message via AIM to Ou-Rex
*lurks the forums* Writing up fanfiction, the newest chapter was amazing, as was Ikeda-sensei's picture of Omote for the earthquake.

Spoiler for New Chapter:
__________________


Every time a fangirl squeals, a Bishi gets molested.
Ou-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 23:45   Link #19576
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I just had a thought, the world that they're all training in is a fake part of Hong Kong right?, they could have trained back at the Wong mansion, but why in that fake world?,

The fake world that they're all training in, could also be a stage set up for Tsukune's rampage, since the training revolves around him and now he has reverted to a more powerful Ghoul-like berserker form.

And also that it was set up like this was because if Tsukune were to go on a rampage of destruction it wouldn't be at the Wong mansion were the injured wouldn't be harmed, but in the fake part of Hong Kong that was created.

It's just a thought if Ikeda set it all up to go this direction.....

What do yall think about this?
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 00:01   Link #19577
Ou-Rex
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Fanfiction.net writing stories, shipping couples.
Send a message via AIM to Ou-Rex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for Quote:
Well the reason is obvious:

Spoiler for Reason:
__________________


Every time a fangirl squeals, a Bishi gets molested.
Ou-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 02:19   Link #19578
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just had a thought, the world that they're all training in is a fake part of Hong Kong right?, they could have trained back at the Wong mansion, but why in that fake world?,

The fake world that they're all training in, could also be a stage set up for Tsukune's rampage, since the training revolves around him and now he has reverted to a more powerful Ghoul-like berserker form.

And also that it was set up like this was because if Tsukune were to go on a rampage of destruction it wouldn't be at the Wong mansion were the injured wouldn't be harmed, but in the fake part of Hong Kong that was created.

It's just a thought if Ikeda set it all up to go this direction.....

What do yall think about this?
That's partly true. As Ou-Rex said, it's because the mansion was mostly destroyed after the fight with Akua and they're not within a barrier. I don't think Fuhai-sensei had in mind a rampaging Tsukune when he created the barrier, considering he was surprised by the amount of power he unleashed after the failed ritual.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 02:25   Link #19579
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ou-Rex View Post
*lurks the forums* Writing up fanfiction, the newest chapter was amazing, as was Ikeda-sensei's picture of Omote for the earthquake.

Spoiler for New Chapter:
Hmm, I am picturing the three imps from The Bard's Tale coming out and singing "It's Bad Luck to be You," to our overwrought hero. Sometimes I'm sure he feels that way. Hopefully he doesn't get loose from the barrier, or it's gonna suck even more. Be afraid, be very afraid. Can't wait until the new chapter comes out.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 11:30   Link #19580
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I just got my R+V SII Vol. 4 book and it's 5 chapters from 13 - 17, the next book is the Sun Arc which is only 5 chapters.

And also a 7.4 aftershock hit Miyagi, Japan at 11:32 today, a tsunami warning was issued but cancelled.....

I am deeply praying for Japan
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.