AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-07, 12:54   Link #19581
Tom Bombadil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
kawai

Spoiler for Ikeda's illustration for Japanese Earthquake Survivors:


and the link to all of the Jump Square art if anyone is interested
Her neck felt a bit too long. Mostlikely it was done in a hurry. Other than that, it is pretty good.

Lol at the one guy at the Jump square that was pretty lazy.
__________________
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-07, 14:27   Link #19582
ShadowSeed
Split of Alignment
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Scandinavia.
Age: 21
Spoiler for Conclusions & spoilers:
__________________
ShadowSeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 01:30   Link #19583
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSeed View Post
Spoiler for Conclusions & spoilers:
Well, I think that Ikeda is going to concentrate on resolving Tsukune's current situation in the next chapter, after all if we take into consideration the "Ghoul Incident" from the first season, chapter 22 of the first season ended in a similar way as chapter 40 of the second season, and as you probably remember chapter 23 of the first season was concentrated on bringing Tsukune back to normal, and I believe that chapter 41 of the second season is also going to concentrate on getting Tsukune back to a more "normal state"...

Although I think that it might be possible that Moka is going to get some screen time in the next chapter, since the mental link between her and Tsukune is is still working, and she might fell that something strange is happening to Tsukune at the current moment, also providing the reader with information on how Outer Moka is being treated under Akua's custody.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 07:09   Link #19584
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
This is the second time Tsukune goes berserk in the second season manga. Hope he demonstrates more power here.


As for outer Moks. I guess Akuha will have a hard time with her because she's not the real sister much like how Kokoa is to Ura Moks.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 08:30   Link #19585
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
This is the second time Tsukune goes berserk in the second season manga. Hope he demonstrates more power here.


As for outer Moks. I guess Akuha will have a hard time with her because she's not the real sister much like how Kokoa is to Ura Moks.
Well, I have to say that I'm a little conflicted about Tsukune demonstrating more power then he did when his powers went out of control in the doppelganger arc, since unlike what happened in the fight against the doppelganger, the only ones that Tsukune could target at this moment, are his friends, and I don't think that I would like if something bad happened to them.

As for you're statement about Outer Moka and Akua, well I agree that she will have a hard time with Outer Moka, but I doubt she's going to try and harm Outer Moka - since doing something like that would cause harm to Inner Moka as well...

I think that the thing that Akua will be trying to do is find some other way to remove the Rosario, which might lead Akua to find out, that Tsukune is capable of releasing the Rosario , which is probably going to put Akua in a mad mood.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-08, 09:02   Link #19586
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Someone managed to update the R+V wikia about Tsukune's new form and that he has the Shinso blood, i was wondering when someone was going to do that, it doesn't really seem to be updating very often...

Now Tsukune is considered a "Jet Black Monster" rather than a "Ghoul-like/Berserker" on the wikia website, due to his current form...
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-04-08 at 13:52.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-09, 12:03   Link #19587
Ou-Rex
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Fanfiction.net writing stories, shipping couples.
Send a message via AIM to Ou-Rex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I have to say that I'm a little conflicted about Tsukune demonstrating more power then he did when his powers went out of control in the doppelganger arc, since unlike what happened in the fight against the doppelganger, the only ones that Tsukune could target at this moment, are his friends, and I don't think that I would like if something bad happened to them.

As for you're statement about Outer Moka and Akua, well I agree that she will have a hard time with Outer Moka, but I doubt she's going to try and harm Outer Moka - since doing something like that would cause harm to Inner Moka as well...

I think that the thing that Akua will be trying to do is find some other way to remove the Rosario, which might lead Akua to find out, that Tsukune is capable of releasing the Rosario , which is probably going to put Akua in a mad mood.
I am going to contest this. If you noticed what Fuhai mentioned Akuha is probably using Ura-chan...

Spoiler for Usage:
__________________


Every time a fangirl squeals, a Bishi gets molested.
Ou-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 00:50   Link #19588
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ou-Rex View Post
I am going to contest this. If you noticed what Fuhai mentioned Akuha is probably using Ura-chan...

Spoiler for Usage:
Well, I agree with you that Akua needs Moka's powers to realize her plans, but at the same time, due to her "obsessive" feelings foreword Moka, she doesn't want to hurt her. Which, is basically the reason why I think that Akua is going to search for a way to remove the Rosario, that wouldn't hurt Moka in the process, which is probably going to make her realize that Tsukune is capable of removing the Rosario - making Akua "motivated" to catch this "Tsukune" individual.

Not to mention that, in my opinion, that Tsukune's powers are also needed for Akua to achieve her objectives, since after all, the reason why Tsukune has his vampire / Shinso abilities is because he has been injected with Moka's Shinso vampire blood and I believe that it means that a part of Moka's Shinso powers have been transferred to Tsukune.

I know that, there hasn't been anything suggesting that Moka's powers have been weakened after she has given Tsukune her Shinso blood, but in the first place it hasn't been revealed how powerful Moka really is, since apart from the time in the flashback to Moka's childhood, she hasn't released her Shinso powers, because they are being sealed by the Rosario, meaning that a part of her powers might have been transferred to Tsukune, without Moka even realizing that - in other words, it might be possible that Moka, before she injected her blood to Tsukune, had such an overwhelming power that, even if she lost part of her powers, due to them being transferred to Tsukune, it hadn't really affected Moka's fighting strength (with part of her powers still being sealed).
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 01:12   Link #19589
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
There is nothing that confirms that Akua or even the Fairy Tale HQ she works for, even requires Moka's powers. Hokuto and Kiria could have mistaken this because Akua was after Moka because of her love for Moka as well as the promise with Akasha that could have made them assume this, unknowingly.

Now that Tsukune has the Shinso blood and power such a plan will fail if using Ura-Moka's Shinso power is required to achieve their goals this goes for both the HQ and the Fairy Tale faction Hokuto and Kiria are in that is opposing them, which no doubt Miyabi and Kahlua are a part of.

I'm not convinced yet that Akua or the HQ needs Ura-Moka's help to achieve their goals, but Hokuto's side does. Ura-Moka nor Omote-Moka will be willing to help them, HQ might "force" Moka to do so if this is the case, which will piss Akua off which won't be a good thing if Fairy Tale knows whats good for them, so some conflict might happen within the HQ before Tsukune, Touhou and the others get there.

There is that old "mind control theory", not even Akua would do something like that to Moka, but FT might, which won't be a good thing either because that will put Akua in a bad mood, weve already seen once what happens to those Fairy Tale members who put there hands on Moka, which Akua won't hesitate to take there heads clean off.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 01:54   Link #19590
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
There is nothing that confirms that Akua or even the Fairy Tale HQ she works for, even requires Moka's powers. Hokuto and Kiria could have mistaken this because Akua was after Moka because of her love for Moka as well as the promise with Akasha that could have made them assume this, unknowingly.

Now that Tsukune has the Shinso blood and power such a plan will fail if using Ura-Moka's Shinso power is required to achieve their goals this goes for both the HQ and the Fairy Tale faction Hokuto and Kiria are in that is opposing them, which no doubt Miyabi and Kahlua are a part of.

I'm not convinced yet that Akua or the HQ needs Ura-Moka's help to achieve their goals, but Hokuto's side does. Ura-Moka nor Omote-Moka will be willing to help them, HQ might "force" Moka to do so if this is the case, which will piss Akua off which won't be a good thing if Fairy Tale knows whats good for them, so some conflict might happen within the HQ before Tsukune, Touhou and the others get there.

There is that old "mind control theory", not even Akua would do something like that to Moka, but FT might, which like i said won't be a good thing because that will put Akua in a bad mood, weve already seen once what happens to those Fairy Tale members who put there hands on Moka, which Akua won't hesitate to take there heads clean off.
Well, I think that Hokuto and Kiria have been correct in saying that Fairy Tale's Headquarters need Moka's powers to achieve their goals, since they said that their part of Fairy Tale as well, and as the opposite fraction of Fairy Tale, I think that they should have a pretty good understanding of what the other fraction needs to achieve their goals, since their still a part of a single organization.

Not to mention that Akua taking Moka to Fiary Tale's HQ, in my opinion suggests that she doesn't want to fulfill the promise she made with Akasha, since we have already seen in Sun's arc, what kind of youkai are working in the Fiary Tale organization, and I doubt that Akasha would want her daughter to be taken to an organization , which wants to destroy the human world and has members who don't hesitate to brainwash someone to make them join their organization.

Regarding what is going to happen to Outer Moka, once she gets to Fairy Tale's HQ, and if it will cause some sort of disagreement within the HQ, I doubt we will know anything about that, unless Ikeda reveals what is currently happening with Moka, and since - in my opinion - getting Tsukune back to a more normal state is something more important, I doubt we are going to get some information about Moka soon (read in chapter 41).

Well, I agree that the fact that Tsukune has a part of Moka's Shinso power's means that the plans of Fairy Tale HQ are going to fail, since they don't realize that Moka has transferred her blood to someone, but I wouldn't say the same about Hokuto's and Kiria's fraction, since both of them are aware of the fact that Moka has given Tsukune her blood - and I think they have already thought of a scheme to achieve their objectives - in fact I'm starting to think that Hokuto and Kiria are actually the Big Bad's of the entire R+V series, with Alucard (due to his insanity), being more of Final Boss material, that Hokuto and Kiria want to use, to achieve their objective of destroying the human world.

And finally I don't think the "mind control theory" is likely, simply because Akua would kill anyone who tried to do something to her "beloved sister", even if Moka is in her Outer personality - since she still shares a body with the real Moka, not to mention that "mind control" isn't going to help Fairy Tale in removing the Rosario, since only someone who is Moka's destined partner is capable of doing that, and it's not like Tsukune is within Fairy Tale's custody, and once Fairy Tale HQ becomes aware of his existence, it's probably going to be too late for them to be able to do anything.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 03:23   Link #19591
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, I think that Hokuto and Kiria have been correct in saying that Fairy Tale's Headquarters need Moka's powers to achieve their goals, since they said that their part of Fairy Tale as well, and as the opposite fraction of Fairy Tale, I think that they should have a pretty good understanding of what the other fraction needs to achieve their goals, since their still a part of a single organization.

Not to mention that Akua taking Moka to Fiary Tale's HQ, in my opinion suggests that she doesn't want to fulfill the promise she made with Akasha, since we have already seen in Sun's arc, what kind of youkai are working in the Fiary Tale organization, and I doubt that Akasha would want her daughter to be taken to an organization , which wants to destroy the human world and has members who don't hesitate to brainwash someone to make them join their organization.
Of course not, what mother would want their child used for such an evil purpose? However, we still don't know Akuha's true motives. Even if she has no more desire to revive Alucard, if there was an organization who sought such a goal, she'd wind up being involved regardless considering her true lineage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Regarding what is going to happen to Outer Moka, once she gets to Fairy Tale's HQ, and if it will cause some sort of disagreement within the HQ, I doubt we will know anything about that, unless Ikeda reveals what is currently happening with Moka, and since - in my opinion - getting Tsukune back to a more normal state is something more important, I doubt we are going to get some information about Moka soon (read in chapter 41).

Well, I agree that the fact that Tsukune has a part of Moka's Shinso power's means that the plans of Fairy Tale HQ are going to fail, since they don't realize that Moka has transferred her blood to someone, but I wouldn't say the same about Hokuto's and Kiria's fraction, since both of them are aware of the fact that Moka has given Tsukune her blood - and I think they have already thought of a scheme to achieve their objectives - in fact I'm starting to think that Hokuto and Kiria are actually the Big Bad's of the entire R+V series, with Alucard (due to his insanity), being more of Final Boss material, that Hokuto and Kiria want to use, to achieve their objective of destroying the human world.
I wouldn't be too sure that they're the main villains. We still don't know who's really running Fairy Tale. My first guess would be Issa's second wife, Gyokuro, who was set to return to the castle shortly after Moka's "departure." She hated Akasha and Moka, and I'm certain she was elated when they were gone, and I daresay Castle Shuzen is much different with her at the helm. She also knew of Alucard's existence, and even told Kahlua about him, I'd peg her as someone crazy enough to try and revive that beastie, she has plenty of reason to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
And finally I don't think the "mind control theory" is likely, simply because Akua would kill anyone who tried to do something to her "beloved sister", even if Moka is in her Outer personality - since she still shares a body with the real Moka, not to mention that "mind control" isn't going to help Fairy Tale in removing the Rosario, since only someone who is Moka's destined partner is capable of doing that, and it's not like Tsukune is within Fairy Tale's custody, and once Fairy Tale HQ becomes aware of his existence, it's probably going to be too late for them to be able to do anything.
There's only one problem with this: Fairy Tale already knows about Tsukune. Miyabe and his unit encountered him at the Snow Maiden Village, and Kahlua saw Tsukune remove the Rosario. They might know, though Akuha might not. Since she was so obsessed over Moka she might've seen everyone else as an obstacle, including Tsukune. That oversight has cost her dearly, and hindered Fairy Tale's plans. Though she might not realize it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 06:16   Link #19592
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post

I wouldn't be too sure that they're the main villains. We still don't know who's really running Fairy Tale. My first guess would be Issa's second wife, Gyokuro, who was set to return to the castle shortly after Moka's "departure." She hated Akasha and Moka, and I'm certain she was elated when they were gone, and I daresay Castle Shuzen is much different with her at the helm. She also knew of Alucard's existence, and even told Kahlua about him, I'd peg her as someone crazy enough to try and revive that beastie, she has plenty of reason to.
Well, the reason why I think that Hokuto and Kiria, might be the "main villains" is because they directly reflect the relationship between Moka and Tsukune - since like Tsukune Hokuto was a pretty normal human, before he entered youkai academy, and like Moka did to Tsukune, Kiria also injected Hokuto with his ayashi blood.

Not to mention that Hokuto and Kiria already had some impact on the plot of the story, and we the readers already now what kind of people they are, while on the other hand Gyukuro's influence on the stories events is pretty much unknown, since she hadn't been introduced in the manga yet, and we still don't know anything about her... so I don't think that we can consider Gyukuro as the "main villain", until we know a little more about her, since her disliking Moka and Akasha, as well as telling Kahula about Alucard doesn't really mean that she's going to be the "main villain" - which so far is the only "confirmed" thing that we now about Gyukuro, while on the other hand Hokuto and Kiria already tried to reveal the existence of Youkai Academy to the human world and have been already confirmed as pretty high ranking members of Fairy Tale's 1-st subdivision with Kiria being the deputy leader and Hokuto being the Staff Officer, not to mention that they already have some relation with the main protagonists (Moka and Tsukune).

It all depends on what Ikeda wants to do, but I think it would be more logical to make the main antagonist into someone that the reader already knows quite a lot about, rather then a completely unknown person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
There's only one problem with this: Fairy Tale already knows about Tsukune. Miyabe and his unit encountered him at the Snow Maiden Village, and Kahlua saw Tsukune remove the Rosario. They might know, though Akuha might not. Since she was so obsessed over Moka she might've seen everyone else as an obstacle, including Tsukune. That oversight has cost her dearly, and hindered Fairy Tale's plans. Though she might not realize it.
I think that both Kahula and Miyabi belong to Kiria's and Hokuto's 1 - st subdivision, which is according to Hokuto opposed to the fraction of Fairy Tale that Akua represents - which means that the Wong family incident was the first time, when the "main Fairy Tail fraction came into contact with Tsukune, Moka and their friends - which naturally means that Akua could oversee the significance of Tsukune, which Akua is going to realize when she meets with Tsukune again...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 09:06   Link #19593
Ou-Rex
Dragon King
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Fanfiction.net writing stories, shipping couples.
Send a message via AIM to Ou-Rex
Well concerning as much as I could read above:

Spoiler for Concerns:


I hope I read most of that correctly *rubs head* murf so early *crawls back into cave to write fanfictions*
__________________


Every time a fangirl squeals, a Bishi gets molested.
Ou-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 10:18   Link #19594
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ou-Rex View Post
Well concerning as much as I could read above:

Spoiler for Concerns:


I hope I read most of that correctly *rubs head* murf so early *crawls back into cave to write fanfictions*
From what I seen (and I have reread chapter 33 and 37 to be sure of that), it hasn't been mentioned yet, what the promise that Akasha made with Akua is.

In the same way, what Akua wants to achieve haven't been specified as well.

Well, it's true that Akua might want to make Moka willingly inject Akua with her Shinso blood - and considering her obsession with Moka, it might be a possibility - provided that Moka is still capable of transferring her Shinso blood to others, since you got a point, in saying that there might be some limit on the amount of blood transfusions a Shinso vampire is capable of doing.

While I don't think that you can only transfer you're Shinso blood once, since as you probably know, it took more then one injection for Tsukune to acquire Moka's powers - but, since blood is the source of power for a vampire, I believe that a part of Moka's powers have permanently transferred to Tsukune (the reason why we haven't seen Moka's strength being weakened is probably because Moka had a lot more power then she was capable of using - after all Moka inherited her powers from Akasha, who was capable of defeating Alucard and I think that Issa is also a pretty strong vampire, so I belive that Moka had a lot more power then what she had a lot more power then what she has displayed in her fights so far and since most of her powers are still being sealed by the Rosario, she might not have noticed that she became weaker after transferring her blood to Tsukune), and giving even more blood to someone, would probably put Moka's life in danger, since while Moka's blood cells can recover, I don't think the same could be said about the amount of power contained within Moka's blood.

At least that's my theory on the transfusion of a Shinso's blood to someone else, since if they weren't some restrictions put on acquiring the blood and power of a Shinso vampire, then Shinso vampires wouldn't be so rare - after all so far we only know of 4 people that posses the power and blood of a Shinso vampire in their bodies (Alucard, Akasha, Moka and Tsukune), and it doesn't seem like most of the other ayashi races know about the existence of Shinso vampires.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 11:12   Link #19595
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Touhou Fuhai recognized the "promise" Akasha and Akua made, Akua has mentioned that she had to keep the "promise" with Akasha, while your right and we don't have the full details of the "promise" yet, we know that it's something good, since it's whats Akasha wants Akua to do, you can always consider the possibility that Akua joined Fairy Tale to secretly keep the "promise" her and Akasha had made, in short, Akua could be using Fairy Tale, i wouldn't be surprised if this is the case, it's very possible because of Akua's nature, the two would fit perfectly.

Akua requesting Moka to give her the Shinso blood might be a possibility, however there are three problems with this idea.

1st is that Moka wouldn't be willing to do so and turn down Akua's request.

2nd is that it's impossible, Moka had given a lot of the Shinso blood to Tsukune, which he is currently going thru the transformation to become stronger which will result in him becoming the next Shinso, not only that but according to Touhou in the dreamworld Akua would need a lot of the Shinso blood to actually become one herself and since Moka has given hers to Tsukune, her becoming a Shinso is impossible even if she requests Moka to do it to her, which Moka wouldn't want to.

3rd is that as i said before, Akua knew Moka has been at the Youkai Academy for the past seven years if Akua was still after the Shinso blood she would have gone there to get it from Moka, but she didn't, this clearly proves that Akua isn't after it anymore.

But Akua will be using different methods to achieve what she wants, which she will probably want Moka to fight alongside her for help, the only reason Moka is with Akua is because of the "promise" and according to what Akua said after Touhou mentioned the promise is that whatever Akasha wanted Akua to do must be very important for Moka's well being, which will no doubt play a huge part in the Rescue Moka Arc and will personally involve Moka, Akua and Tsukune and will would also serve some sort of role in Akua's and Tsukune's confrontation, but like i said the "promise" is a very good thing since it's from Akasha herself.

Of course, Ikeda could be using the method to where when Tsukune defeats Akua that she will pass down the "promise" to him, but since Akua and Tsukune are going to clash, i'm not worried for even Akua's well being since Tsukune is her opponent and that he refers to her as "Akua-san" meaning he has respect to her not only as a person but as Moka's eldest sister.

The Rescue Moke Arc is where Akua, Moka and Tsukune play the main roles and that it all has to do with the "promise" which will have a main role as well.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-04-11 at 00:11.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-10, 12:36   Link #19596
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
While I don't think that you can only transfer you're Shinso blood once, since as you probably know, it took more then one injection for Tsukune to acquire Moka's powers
That would be funny though if that was the case for Kiria and Hokuto. It's like looking for your glasses and discovering they were on top of your head the entire time...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 04:10   Link #19597
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Vocaloid R+V Capu2

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 05:59   Link #19598
Darknemo2000
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Lithuania
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Vocaloid R+V Capu2]
It would be even better with Inner Moka, lol.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 11:18   Link #19599
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
the new chapter is out!? or just the raw
__________________
Kyero Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-11, 11:50   Link #19600
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: England
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Vocaloid R+V Capu2
Tis a good attempt but some of the sound did make me cringe hehe
__________________
Total Anime watched= Enough. What can I say? I'm a convert...
***
PRAY FOR SPICE AND WOLF III and faster Yenpress novel releases!
Reading: Rosario and Vampire II, Sankarea
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.