AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-22, 07:17   Link #19721
hollowification
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Send a message via MSN to hollowification
i think this new form he is turning into would be his ghoul form or vampire form youki like that other human/monster forgot his name..... would be his true form of his vampire/ghoul form maybe he has ability to speak but i think he be mindless as previous shown....
__________________
Those who can't see the mirror of the own reflection cannot Reflect the one true self
hollowification is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 07:53   Link #19722
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
I finally catch up the series.

I must admit this last chapter have been really interesting especially the last two.
This last ghoul mode Tsukune is
Spoiler for spoiler:

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited by Soji; 2011-04-23 at 16:58. Reason: for a correction
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 10:26   Link #19723
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Hnnn, need to replace 'Yuki' with 'Youki' or 'Yoki' there Soji Had me confused for a moment there.
Yuki = Snow
Youki/Yoki - 'monster/demon/dark' energy

The scars are an inconsistancy...not a glaring one in my opinion but they become so when trying to compare the power of vampire blood. Theoretically, he shouldn't have any scars - if Moka's blood healed his burnt skin at least a minute after the fact, then the x-scar on his chest should have been much easier to completely heal up. Just that alone would make 'marring his skin' almost impossible. Moka's been hit and cut a few times but she doesn't have any blemishes from any of her battles as far as I can see.

So I must toss out my previous notion that since the vampire blood in Tsukune wasn't active at the time and/or he was originally human to begin with (weaker body overall), that he was left with scarring. It could be that since the blood was inside his body, that it was ruled by his subconscious to make the wounds 'non-life threatening' so it stopped the bleeding and all but still leaving scars on his body.

As for Kurumu... ;_; I hope that my inital thoughts on what she did and the repercussions doesn't come true:
Spoiler for Chapter 41/Kurumu Possible Outcome(?):
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 10:48   Link #19724
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hnnn, need to replace 'Yuki' with 'Youki' or 'Yoki' there Soji Had me confused for a moment there.
Yuki = Snow
Youki/Yoki - 'monster/demon/dark' energy

The scars are an inconsistancy...not a glaring one in my opinion but they become so when trying to compare the power of vampire blood. Theoretically, he shouldn't have any scars - if Moka's blood healed his burnt skin at least a minute after the fact, then the x-scar on his chest should have been much easier to completely heal up. Just that alone would make 'marring his skin' almost impossible. Moka's been hit and cut a few times but she doesn't have any blemishes from any of her battles as far as I can see.

So I must toss out my previous notion that since the vampire blood in Tsukune wasn't active at the time and/or he was originally human to begin with (weaker body overall), that he was left with scarring. It could be that since the blood was inside his body, that it was ruled by his subconscious to make the wounds 'non-life threatening' so it stopped the bleeding and all but still leaving scars on his body.

As for Kurumu... ;_; I hope that my inital thoughts on what she did and the repercussions doesn't come true:
Spoiler for Chapter 41/Kurumu Possible Outcome(?):
Spoiler for Kurumu:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 11:34   Link #19725
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The Great Justice
Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for Kurumu:
Spoiler for Kurumu:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 12:27   Link #19726
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Spoiler for Kurumu:
Spoiler for 41 - Kurumu:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 12:43   Link #19727
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Spoiler for 41 - Kurumu:
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-04-22 at 12:56.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:02   Link #19728
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 41 - Kurumu:
You are in so much denial
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:23   Link #19729
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 41 - Kurumu:
Spoiler for 41:


Also a more detailed translation of chapter 41 has appeared:
Spoiler for translation - chapter 41:

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-04-22 at 22:16.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 13:32   Link #19730
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
You are in so much denial
Just giving my thoughts on this, i don't mean it to sound that way, but it could since i'm a Moka X Tsukune supporter

Spoiler for 41:
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-04-22 at 19:07.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 18:20   Link #19731
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Just giving my thoughts on this, i don't mean it to sound that way, but it could since i'm a Moka X Tsukune supporter
Just a theory, but it might give you some hope.
Spoiler for Chapter 41ish:
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 19:25   Link #19732
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Just a theory, but it might give you some hope.
Spoiler for Chapter 41ish:
Spoiler for 41:
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu

Last edited by Shinso Tsukune; 2011-04-22 at 21:41.
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 19:33   Link #19733
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
You actually think they would pass up not showing their first kiss together? That would probably one of the biggest top selling issues of all time. Also have a huge ass double page spread showing it from various angles...

Hayashi's right, your all in denial...

Spoiler for ch 41:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 19:45   Link #19734
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Chicago
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
You actually think they would pass up not showing their first kiss together? That would probably one of the biggest top selling issues of all time. Also have a huge ass double page spread showing it from various angles...

Hayashi's right, your all in denial...

Spoiler for ch 41:
Maybe I am Still love Kurumu-chan, though. If I wasn't attracted to Omote's shyness and Ura-chan's tsundere-ness, I'd totally go for Kurumu-chan

I have a thing for tsunderes

Last edited by FriedRice84; 2011-04-22 at 19:55.
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 20:07   Link #19735
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
All of us here love Kurumu. She's so sweet and honest, it's almost impossible NOT to like her. In fact, this is probably the first harem story where I'm pretty invested in ALL the main girls, and not just one. Of course uraMoka wins out for me but I want Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari and Ruby to get a happy or at least a hopeful ending.

Heh, and no, I don't believe there was a kiss between Moka and Tsukune yet. Ura's close to allowing it if the special chapter's to be believed. Ugh, I wanted to deck Tsukune for passing up the chance to *kiss* Ura Moka. AND SHE WAS WANTING IT TOO!!! That was probably the most exasperation I've felt at mangaTsukune since the series started.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 21:42   Link #19736
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I love Kurumu to, so yes she does deserve some time in the spotlight
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 22:39   Link #19737
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Spoiler for 41:

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-04-22 at 22:54.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 23:25   Link #19738
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Spoiler for 41:
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 00:37   Link #19739
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Shinso Tsukune, a double release, doesn't mean that we are going to get two chapters in a month, but an issue of the magazine that covers the time frame of two months - in other words that, there won't be 12 chapters of the R+V manga, but only 11.

If it had been what you think it is, then I believe that we would see the raws of chapter 42 being released already, but since that hasn't occurred so far, I belive we have just to be patient and wait, until the 3-rd of June, which is the date, when chapter 42 is going to be released.

Spoiler for 41 - Tsukune:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 00:45   Link #19740
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Oh my bad, i thought a double release meant two chapters, my mistake...
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.