AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-08-26, 14:53   Link #221
KickHopper
[Never Give Up]
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to KickHopper Send a message via MSN to KickHopper
Looks great. We should collab sometime.
__________________

[R.I.P Lisa Chung : A Truly Remarkable Person.]
KickHopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-26, 17:42   Link #222
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
@Ice: Yo yo Icy what up. It's definately been a while since I've posted. I actually come on here everyday but don't post anything. I just look around real quick. I'm a bit rusty on the photoshop side since I don't do it everyday like in the past. As for work, it's been going great. This week will be hell because I'm going to be running tons of reports to validate our system data so I might not be around for a week or so lol. Trust me, I've been dying to photoshop stuff but don't have enough time for it at this moment.

@KickHopper: Thanks for the comment. I would like to do a co-op sig with you only if you don't mind working with my work schedule. I'll be busy this week, but I'm sure I can squeeze a couple of minutes of work with you. If you want, go ahead and present the game plan to me and we can go from there.
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-27, 14:38   Link #223
Epsilon
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Send a message via MSN to Epsilon
Hey WZ619 is back , nice to see you back.

Still at the C4D sigs i see ^^ great ^^

[I kinda forgot to make tuts...oh uh.........]
__________________
You won't like me when I'm honest
Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 02:22   Link #224
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Wing>> heh I thought u were too busy man xD
well its nice that u come around sometimes ^^

if u ever have any time could u go and crit some of my recent works =D
Oh and I can't believe i forgot that u moded MO and ur well known there xD

I just found this out like a few days ago when I noticed that one sig u made for someone

O and im continuing on making my xenosaga set ^^
I kinda went on a long detour of sigs
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-28, 08:20   Link #225
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
@BD: I'm validating a lot of data at work but when I get a chance I'll be happy to critique your work. How did you know I modded on MO... and which sig did you look at that I made? Well I'm glad you're making your xeno set... I just found a pic of momo that I wanted to use... except that I forgot to put it on my desktop for later use. I now have to go back and find it on my external hd's lol. I'll try to find it again.

@EE: What up buddy, it's been a while since we've chatted. I'm just working away. I had to create multiple reports to validate some data yesterday and killed myself making a complex excel spread sheet lol. Oh well, when you're getting paid well, you gotta sacrifice something... in this case was my time for photoshop. I'm a bit rusty so you're going to have to forgive the ugly work.
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 22:07   Link #226
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
It's been a while since I've posted any work. This is what happens when you work for corporate America!


This was a lunch time special siggy.


This was a request from the request thread for Marina.
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 02:00   Link #227
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 24
Wow, the purple one is so awesome! I love the background and it fit so well with the render.
The second one has very nice floral designs ^__^
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 16:27   Link #228
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Love you second signature alot. Love the brushes you use on it and stuff. What program did you use for the second one?
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 19:44   Link #229
Ayame_
Ever Bright, Ever Blue
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 24
wow WING, top one is wicked!

bottom one is pretty spiffy too, but i got a thing for the top one, slick bud.
__________________
Ayame_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-26, 20:41   Link #230
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
Thanks for the comments everyone... that first one has both some c4d and mostly brushing. I'm really rusty in brushing but tried my best to come out with something new. I hope to come out with another piece some time this week or early next week. Time to watch some anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuriko_konstar_2006 View Post
Love you second signature alot. Love the brushes you use on it and stuff. What program did you use for the second one?
What's up nuriko... I used PS CS3 on both siggies. I think I have some floral brushes for gimp. I know I good amount the last time I used gimp.
__________________

Last edited by WINGZERO619; 2007-09-26 at 20:53.
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-27, 22:01   Link #231
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzero
How did you know I modded on MO... and which sig did you look at that I made?
thats what the other ppl at NM said, when I asked if they knew u. and i was talking about that dark clown sig, cuz I saw one of the ppl using it on NM.

its been awhile Wing =D
love that purple haze sig. ^^
i still can't get that look in my sigs. =/

and can u show me the render of that telos in ur current sig? cuz I haven't seen that one yet
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-28, 05:56   Link #232
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
So Dark Clown is still on forums eh... Well it's true, I did mod MO when it was alive. I actually liked it a lot. Now a days, as you can see, I drift in and out of AS due to work. I try to get some photoshop time when I can. LoL, are you trying to get the same effects as me? It's actually a very simple procedure although you have different ways of performing them. I'll share them with you and Ice in a PM. As for the T-Elos render, I can't find it on my system. I think I dragged the image from a website into my photoshop and never had the actual file saved. If you're interested, I can give you a copy of my render from the sig. Just let me know.
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-29, 10:16   Link #233
Pendevous
Yoroshiku
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Pendevous
Quote:
The way that the brush effects go with the render and the background is astonishing. Great job!!

Off-topic: How do you become a graphic designer/artist? O_o
__________________
Pendevous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-29, 10:52   Link #234
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
Yo Pendevous, thanks for the comment buddy. Actually, the effort I put into this sig wasn't that much at all. It's basically two brush packs. One obviously is the floral pack and the other you can't really see but it's a flame pack. From the floral pack, all I used were three brushes which are the left, right and top brushes you can plainly see. Now on the flame pack, I believe I used about two or three as well... only thing with the flame pack is the way I colored the canvas. If you've known me in the past, I have my own style called render coloring. When I brush, I don't choose colors out of the blue to use, but rather the original colors from the render. I do it in such a way when I apply brushes such as the flame ones, I get some results which are complimenting to the overall presentation. Really, you don't have to do so much work to get something nice. I'm all for easy and clean... but then again, it depends on the person's style and what they want to accomplish.

As for your question regarding how to become a gfx member, all you have to do is turn on that tag in your control panel. I don't remember where it exactly is, but it's there.
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-29, 10:55   Link #235
Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Unnecessary
Age: 28
Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
I love this one here, since it was the first one to really catch me eyes ^_^. It's a bit big to use on animesuki and I don't want to steal your work.



But personally I think if you placed the borders above the sunflower it probably would have been better ^_^.

ps: Do you think I can get a copy of the orginal, wingzero ^_^?
__________________

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-29, 10:59   Link #236
Pendevous
Yoroshiku
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Philippines
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to Pendevous
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
Yo Pendevous, thanks for the comment buddy. Actually, the effort I put into this sig wasn't that much at all. It's basically two brush packs. One obviously is the floral pack and the other you can't really see but it's a flame pack. From the floral pack, all I used were three brushes which are the left, right and top brushes you can plainly see. Now on the flame pack, I believe I used about two or three as well... only thing with the flame pack is the way I colored the canvas. If you've known me in the past, I have my own style called render coloring. When I brush, I don't choose colors out of the blue to use, but rather the original colors from the render. I do it in such a way when I apply brushes such as the flame ones, I get some results which are complimenting to the overall presentation. Really, you don't have to do so much work to get something nice. I'm all for easy and clean... but then again, it depends on the person's style and what they want to accomplish.

As for your question regarding how to become a gfx member, all you have to do is turn on that tag in your control panel. I don't remember where it exactly is, but it's there.
Yeah and I admire that style of yours a lot. That way, the render would blend more with the background, yet retain the focal point. Simple but useful technique. Thanks for teaching me how to activate it haha!

Edit: +rep point
__________________

Last edited by Pendevous; 2007-09-29 at 11:42.
Pendevous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-29, 11:33   Link #237
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
I love this one here, since it was the first one to really catch me eyes ^_^. It's a bit big to use on animesuki and I don't want to steal your work.



But personally I think if you placed the borders above the sunflower it probably would have been better ^_^.

ps: Do you think I can get a copy of the orginal, wingzero ^_^?
Ah, I remember working on this one... I had trouble with this one because of the quality of the render. So I just was playing around a bit and got these results. As for the border thing, you might be right about it... oh well, it can't be helped now. So you want a copy of what original? My psd... the render... you have to be more specific and if you want one for AS, I can go dig it up and create one for you. I'll just warn you now that this was a past request...
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-30, 07:03   Link #238
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
Thanks for the comments everyone... that first one has both some c4d and mostly brushing. I'm really rusty in brushing but tried my best to come out with something new. I hope to come out with another piece some time this week or early next week. Time to watch some anime!



What's up nuriko... I used PS CS3 on both siggies. I think I have some floral brushes for gimp. I know I good amount the last time I used gimp.
Oh okay. Where did you got the fancy brushes for the second one? It just looks so pretty. <3
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 15:54   Link #239
Faeyice
it's animal, unbelievable
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: U.S.A
Lovelly work. Would you mind taking a request? I have complete lack of inspiration to make a graphic of Lust. T.T
__________________
Faeyice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-02, 21:11   Link #240
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ai Suzuki View Post
Lovelly work. Would you mind taking a request? I have complete lack of inspiration to make a graphic of Lust. T.T
Sure, what's the request?
__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.