AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Death Note

Notices

View Poll Results: Death Note - Episode 33 Rating
Perfect 10 16 27.12%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 27.12%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 18 30.51%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.17%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.69%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.69%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.69%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-02, 09:27   Link #21
Kinny Riddle
Gone for Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by rem View Post
Unless that text message was sent with a photo of the person...
Extremely possible as most cell phones nowadays have a camera. Light may have a god-complex, but he isn't stupid, he is Evil Incarnate on par with Emperor Palpatine.

BTW, Near certainly looked cute when he has to ask Agent Lester to come to NY to pick him up and accompany him to Tokyo as he's never flown before.

It was fun while it lasted.
Old 2007-06-02, 15:18   Link #22
EphemeralDream
Suigintou Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle View Post
Light may have a god-complex, but he isn't stupid, he is Evil Incarnate on par with Emperor Palpatine.
Next up, Light shoots lightning at Near! Quick, we need to blow up the Deathnote Star!

The certainty of your existence is proven by the fact that you doubt you exist,
for you cannot doubt that you are doubting; Cogito, ergo sum.
Old 2007-06-02, 21:45   Link #23
Guido

Ridicule

I still cannot believe there are only four episodes left. How Madhouse intends to wrap things up without rushing the pace and cramming manga material into large chunks with the show reaching its finishing date?

Originally, I was intending to rate this episode with '7', but Misa v.s. Kiyomi little, verbal fight for possession of Light convinced me to gave the episode a solid '8'.

Recently, I have noticed that this and the previous episodes are borrowing a heavy, Noir-influenced design on regards to the animation, tone, and setting.
The shadow, dark, and light contrast effects were so flawlessly executed, that the Japanese scenarios at night gave the illusion as if I was looking at European scenarios.

To put in simple words, when I looked at Tokyo Tower given the tremendous animation quality presented at the episode for a moment I mistook it with Eiffel Tower.

The pieces in order.
Spoiler:

Anyways in this arc things are not the way they used to be when L was around. I think that the second arc lose some of its poignant charm: When Light was just an ordinary student full of desires and intentions to make his perfect world of pure justice, while being in a cat and mouse game of wits by L.

Spoiler:
Old 2007-06-04, 17:07   Link #24
EarlyBlake
N L A M

This shot cracked me up
Spoiler for Image anime:

Over all I was disappointed with the episode. It did not seem up to Death Notes usual quality.
Old 2007-06-05, 17:33   Link #25
Only_a_Shadow
Kotomi~!

This episode is actually interesting...I'm guessing the next one will be even better. The last few episodes before this one were kinda boring to me, for some reason...I think it's because it got me confused.