AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-01-06, 20:27   Link #281
Sassarai
Army of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well reason I say wuss is cause I can't really think of another word
How about weak?

I'm sure people expected fanservice just not to the point where standing up = panties. Excessive.

Spoiler for panty party:
Sassarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 20:43   Link #282
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Well reason I say wuss is cause I can't really think of another word so I'll go with whats easy to describe him with atm. Like I said before thats just what he comes across as for time being.

I've just got this huge urge to just spoil the story so far but can't do that as it would bring down the wraith of the anime gods here at AS on me and don't really want that to happen
Lets say you were in his place, i bet you'd wuss out just as quick as he does. He's a human kid in a school full of super demons that want to eat humans. I rekon anyone would be a wuss in that situation.

Sure if it was a normal school with normal kids, i could accept calling him a wuss, in this situation though it dosent fit.

And enough with the fanservice complaints sheesh. If you don't like fanservice don't watch it, plain and simple. The manga has just as much fanservice, and in later volumes it gets even worse. I don't really pay much attention to it, i just watch and enjoy for what it is.

Oh, and on Moka's hair, yes in the manga it does say she has dark brown hair see below spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also in the colour panels i've seen she has brown hair aswell. Though i have seen anothe with her having pink, but i'm guessing that was a fan coloured one.

Last edited by Tiamat's Disciple; 2008-01-06 at 21:07.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 21:28   Link #283
Angelic Cross
Soul-eating Librarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
If you don't like fanservice don't watch it, plain and simple. The manga has just as much fanservice, and in later volumes it gets even worse.
My problem with the fanservice is from the character it's coming from. If it were from
Spoiler for future characters' names:
then I'd be fine with it, since that's where most of the panty shots were originating from, but from Moka? I mean, the manga almost seems like it's going out of its way to prevent Moka's panties from showing. This episode pretty much goes in the opposite direction of that and it's kind of hard not to pay attention to it in this situation.

Last edited by Angelic Cross; 2008-01-06 at 21:28. Reason: grammatical correction
Angelic Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 21:31   Link #284
Sassarai
Army of One

There's nothing wrong with complaining about excessive fan service and just because someone doesn't like a certain aspect of the show doesnt mean they can't enjoy it. So I don't see why they should just stop watching it. If you don't like ppl complaing about it, then don't read it.

Heck theres even a buka...scene

Spoiler for b:
Sassarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 21:31   Link #285
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

On several covers for the manga volumes( vol 9 i think is one of them) it shows that Moka's hair is pink. The mangaka changed her hair color part way through the story.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 21:36   Link #286
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
well im glad they made anime out of the manga... i really enjoy reading the manga so far. The fan serivce really doesnt bother me that much at all since it doesnt really effect the story for me, which kinda remind me of Karin but not still. Anyway too bad it be like what 13 ep series which means a rush ending imo but oh well i get to see one of my favorite manga
Kinku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 22:05   Link #287
Zippicus

This seems like it might be a pretty decent show, but then I don't really have a problem with silly shows. I don't mind the fanservice since it seems like it's just included in the scenes rather than them creating stupid situations that have no purpose other than to show off the goods.
Zippicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 22:10   Link #288
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Episode 1 was pretty fun.....multi personalities ftw 0_0/)
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 22:34   Link #289
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

Hmm what is the definition of youkai? It is monster neh? I'm pretty sure I heard one say she was a witch. So I guess a witch is a person born with the ability and therefore = monster? Or how about is a person who sells their soul via dancing naked at night = monster?
Old 2008-01-06, 22:38   Link #290
Midonin
Last Engage

It's actually revealed (or will be revealed) that...

Spoiler for Witch:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 22:39   Link #291
taelrak

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
Hmm what is the definition of youkai? It is monster neh? I'm pretty sure I heard one say she was a witch. So I guess a witch is a person born with the ability and therefore = monster? Or how about is a person who sells their soul via dancing naked at night = monster?
She who?

Spoiler for monsters:
taelrak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 22:48   Link #292
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Eh first episode was okay. The animation seemed weird. I don't know why. Just their movements were odd. And it was corny.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 22:58   Link #293
Smelly_Goomba
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyel View Post
The good Moka is not weak, You dont see her launch Aono against the pilar?

I made two sigs for this Anime, a good sig and one evil.

Free to use.

I'll claim this one, mwuahaha.
Smelly_Goomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 23:10   Link #294
Bonta Kun
One Punch Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
*imagines Moka-chwan dancing naked at night!!!*

................dies of blood loss...damn you grey_moon!!!............ah but it was worth it
Old 2008-01-07, 03:03   Link #295
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

In for the fanservice .. I dont think I'll get dissappointed like some of you here .. Not you Bonta
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 04:21   Link #296
monir
cho~ kakkoii

An absolutely terrible show that I'll be looking forward to watching each week. Here is to the logic defying good time where the power of the brain is overrated. Here is to pantsu!

Btw, it's been a while since I've seen any hip-transformation. Tenjou Tenge is still unmatched in voluptuous transformation of the significant body parts in the female anatomy.
Old 2008-01-07, 04:39   Link #297
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
in france the books are way ahead of what FH has scanlated so far (vol 6 or 7) iirc you have the usual harem thing with the loli, the big boobs, the tsundere, the hot female teacher etc etc, the only that change a bit from regular harem is that instead of being a typical wimp the main guy can somehow kick some ass bigtime (dont ask me how it s possible i flew over vol 1 and then vol 6) and the fact there seems to be a plot (not sure though)

episode 1 was errr kinda standart (for a lack of better word) aka move along nothing to see here...
Old 2008-01-07, 04:51   Link #298
Phantasmagoria
†Mizore Shirayuki†
*Author

I have already finished the first season of R+V (10 volumes) and am at season 2.

R+V gets more and more interesting once Shirayuki comes into the picture!

And to those who dislike/hate/criticise those fan-service shots : Just don't watch it for goodness' sake.
Phantasmagoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 05:22   Link #299
kujoe
from head to heel

Ok, so I've read some the manga in advance, and I think I can see where some of the criticism here is coming from. Still, as long as the anime properly adapts the more interesting parts later on, I'll be satisfied. It really does get better after a while. Heck, even the quality of art does. (But I continue to feel the Tenjo Tenge vibes due to that...)

However, I have a feeling that with only a few episodes to go around with, there's going to be some significant adjustments made to the overall plot. I also just wish that we can have at least one whole chapter/episode dedicated to dark Moka, but that's just me. Stupid school regulations.

All in all, the show has some potential to be a good time waster.
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-07, 06:07   Link #300
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub

kinda disapointing by the sounds of it, but will have to see. I don't mind fan service, but over the top stuff just doesn't interest me.

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, vampire