AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Little Busters

Old 2008-07-30, 08:53   Link #361
lightl

here a laugh , guess LB:EX sold out alot of places and the going rate on second hand copy is like 10k Yen+ Here link for some laugh on some of the prices some ppl are asking quite http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-lis...S/ref=dp_olp_2
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 03:53   Link #362
boggart
鍵っ子

My shipment still hasn't arrived yet. Otherwise I'd offer it up for sale at Y200+

j/k...
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 05:27   Link #363
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
*Big sigh of relief* I ordered my copy the day of the release (yay for the dissapearance of Paypal option at Himeyashop ~~) and I must admit I got extremely worried about the crazy "sold out" trend, while my order was stuck in "processing".
Finally got my confirmation for the shipment... Will soon join the fray for EX (until too busy with umi patch )

For those who have played the game already: is there many retcon for the original routes? I don't expect people to rush all of them (as i guess the main attractions are Saya, Sasami and Kanata for EX anyway), but heh...
I'm also curious what are the conditions to unlock the new heroines routes, as it seems you either need to go through the original ones, or select the option at the first start of the game.
Klashikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 07:54   Link #364
lightl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
I'm also curious what are the conditions to unlock the new heroines routes, as it seems you either need to go through the original ones, or select the option at the first start of the game.
MY guess for Kanata route would be having to go threw Haruka route first , think was posted somewhere Kanata route takes place after Haruka
wish I could use a Game controller for the baseball minigame
anyways back to putting the bounas puzzle together that came with the game
Old 2008-07-31, 11:12   Link #365
_DaViD_
~(=ω=.)~

Quote:
*Big sigh of relief* I ordered my copy the day of the release (yay for the dissapearance of Paypal option at Himeyashop ~~) and I must admit I got extremely worried about the crazy "sold out" trend, while my order was stuck in "processing".
Finally got my confirmation for the shipment... Will soon join the fray for EX (until too busy with umi patch )

For those who have played the game already: is there many retcon for the original routes? I don't expect people to rush all of them (as i guess the main attractions are Saya, Sasami and Kanata for EX anyway), but heh...
the game ask you if you played little busters! before to unlock the new routes and you just have to select certain answers to get saya's route, is the easiest; for kanata's route you have to finish haruka's first.

i already finished saya's route but i dont fully understood everything, im still waiting for someone to review the end.
Old 2008-07-31, 16:57   Link #366
tripperazn
Toyosaki Aki
*Scanlator

Err...I just installed the game, but it's asking me "Do you know the world's secrets?" and tells me something about playing Little Busters before in the bottom...if you have, say "yes". Is honestly saying "no" going to deny me the extras?

Which option should I choose?
Old 2008-07-31, 17:25   Link #367
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DaViD_ View Post
the game ask you if you played little busters! before to unlock the new routes and you just have to select certain answers to get saya's route, is the easiest; for kanata's route you have to finish haruka's first.
You didn't understand exactly what I asked: I meant that I wonder what kind of "normal" conditions one needs to unlock Saya without answering positively to the question.
I assume you need to finish Rin's route (not bad end) first for Sasami, but as for Saya... I doubt you would need to finish Refrain (or it would be very weird...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripperazn View Post
Err...I just installed the game, but it's asking me "Do you know the world's secrets?" and tells me something about playing Little Busters before in the bottom...if you have, say "yes". Is honestly saying "no" going to deny me the extras?

Which option should I choose?
You can select "no" without any fear. It will just keep 3 new heroines scenario locked until you meet the conditions required.
Answering Yes will simply permit you to directly be able to read their routes without being forced to redo the routes you already did with LB regular.
Old 2008-07-31, 19:24   Link #368
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

I still haven't unlocked Saya's route yet and I only have two more routes to go.

EDIT: According to a walkthrough the only way to unlock Saya's route you have to answer Yes to "Do you know the world's secrets?"
Old 2008-07-31, 20:38   Link #369
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

If someone manages to find a CG of Saya holding any firearm OTHER than her M1911, feel free to show if it's not spoilerish.
Old 2008-07-31, 20:38   Link #370
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
I still haven't unlocked Saya's route yet and I only have two more routes to go.
Are there any notable differences in the "original girls" scenario? Kudo and Komari were supposed to be reworked, so...
Quote:
EDIT: According to a walkthrough the only way to unlock Saya's route you have to answer Yes to "Do you know the world's secrets?"
Wait what...? That would flately means that you HAVE to finish refrain for that O_o
Old 2008-07-31, 22:27   Link #371
ZhangKhaiEn
張凱恩

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post

I answered "No" to that but still got Saya's route after getting true end. I'm not really sure how much you need to finish since I focused on the core characters first, but I'm pretty sure you have to at least finish through refrain once.
ZhangKhaiEn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 23:02   Link #372
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Are there any notable differences in the "original girls" scenario? Kudo and Komari were supposed to be reworked, so...
I never played the original so I wouldn't know.
Old 2008-08-01, 09:32   Link #373
HashiriyaR32
GT-R Fanatic

Finally got my hands on the game and it looks like I'll have just as much fun messing with the sounds as I will have playing the game.

One question. I haven't played the original, so what weapon is the "machine gun" based on? Is it an automatic rifle or an LMG? I need to know before I replace the gun.wav sound with a gunfire sound from a weapon that's not even the same as the MG in game.

EDIT: Another question, this time about enmaku.wav. Are those firecrackers, or gunfire?

EDIT2: HAHAHA!!! Lolz RIGHT at the beginning!!

Kengo: Why did you bring a cat?
Masato: It's a weapon
Kengo: eh......what!?
Masato: THIS IS MY WEAPON!....(don't understand the rest)

Last edited by HashiriyaR32; 2008-08-01 at 10:34.
HashiriyaR32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 08:41   Link #374
Silverwolf X

My copy arrived today as well from getchu, comes with the 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. xD

The soundtrack in the package contains all the new tracks but obviously not the old one, and the manual is full color.
Old 2008-08-04, 04:13   Link #375
boggart
鍵っ子

Oh what?? I didn't get the jigsaw puzzle with mine! I got mine through JAA and Amazon.co.jp... that kinda sucks

Oh well... gonna install it later tonight and hopefully will see what all the fuss is about!
boggart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-05, 23:31   Link #376
Leo_Otaku
俺たち は リトルバスターズ!

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by boggart View Post
Oh what?? I didn't get the jigsaw puzzle with mine! I got mine through JAA and Amazon.co.jp... that kinda sucks

Oh well... gonna install it later tonight and hopefully will see what all the fuss is about!
Depending on who you pre-order they have certain pre-order items you get with the game. In Japan if you pre-ordered from sofmap or say Gamers you get different items from pre-ordering. Getchu had the puzzle and I believe they had one too for LB regular that was glo in the dark.
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-06, 13:34   Link #377
lightl

well those of you still loking for LB:EX Key is releasing a regular versoin on 9/26/08
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=575365 saw it while browsing getchu
himeyashop and others will have it posted in a day or so
Old 2008-08-07, 15:29   Link #378
SiegLord

Anyone know what happens in the three new plotlines?
SiegLord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 17:45   Link #379
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer

Just got my copy this morning (damn belgian customs delaying the package for 5 days, and adding 10€ -_-"), and I'm trying EX a bit, though something is bugging me:
is it me, or Masato's voice during the EX content (example: the notebook scene at night) isn't a bit messed up? The seiyuu is the same, but the quality of the sound isn't perfect, so the difference of recording is noticeable...

*scratches head* Ahh, I guess I will go like this: Kanata => Sasami => Saya...
Old 2008-08-08, 08:22   Link #380
lightl

@ Klashikari you get any freebie with your copy before it sold out at himeyashop?

Tags
bishoujo, ero-game, eroge, key, pc game, visual novel