AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-01-03, 00:13   Link #9021
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 33
It could have the GN blaster and the spare beam sabers, too.

Plus, the Riian may not have been available right away - and perhaps Drei Turbulenz wouldn't have been too bad if used in space.

Plus, the Feds would need confirmation as to how a lost suit became so - in order to change the record entry from 'fate unknown' to 'confirmed CB activity'.

(At the Lagrange points, a malfunction leading to an asteroid collision, or some other cause, could not be written off entirely, without conclusive evidence.)
__________________
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 00:15   Link #9022
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Using it in space or on the ground, attacking Federation or A-LAWS suits, wouldn't have at all stopped one or the other ordering a search for CB, and no doubt some people would have been found and promptly dealt with.

And, again- Drei's a support unit. I only ever saw Nena kill one foe throughout the whole series, and that was by a lucky shot. The rest of the time, she provided backup.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 00:34   Link #9023
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 33
Searching for CB (which was probably ongoing, at least at a low level - you couldn't be sure you didn't get them all...) and finding them are two different things.

And even if Drei Turbulenz wasn't as useful as Eins or Zwei would have been, sometimes you are stuck with having to make the best of what is available, not necessarily what you would have ideally loaded up with...
__________________
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 01:22   Link #9024
Double 120%
Double Your Fun
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
It isn't always the suit, but the pilot.

A throne in the hands of the Michael and in the hands of Ali are two very different things.
Double 120% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 02:08   Link #9025
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Rant mode

Ribbons almark...worst villain name ever..I mean come on...who was his father MR fluffy?

Sorry I ben watching eps 1-12 more than I should this week >>

Sure there are other silly names but that one takes the cake in my book.

/rant end
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 04:43   Link #9026
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Aren't those side-story Gundam-variations just design blueprints, which were created by some in-universe technicians, but were never actually built?
The only MSV's that are currently known to be unbuilt in-universe is the Nadleeh Akwos and 00 Seven Swords, while the Turbulenz was built but never used. All the other Gundam variations are used in off-screen interventions and missions, like the Avalanche Exia, Dynames Torpedo and Kyrios Gust.

(Note that the Cherudim Saga is not listed, since it's story has yet to be released).

As for non-Gundam variations in 00V, all of them have been built and used in-universe.
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 09:07   Link #9027
Jeffry2009
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Age: 27
Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
my other thoughts & opinions

Will Hallehujah BE back? I thought he was dead since first season but now how could he back from the dead (after we've seen how it happens in the last part of episode 10)?

And....

Maybe Louise has been 'Drugged' by innovators after they 'renew' her arm i think...

Any questions?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 09:54   Link #9028
StratoSpear
Sir Spiral Sallet
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Elysium
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Will Hallehujah BE back? I thought he was dead since first season but now how could he back from the dead (after we've seen how it happens in the last part of episode 10)?

And....

Maybe Louise has been 'Drugged' by innovators after they 'renew' her arm i think...

Any questions?
Ol' Halle WILL be back allright... I'm counting on it.


As for Louise, not sure about the "drugged" part, but I know for sure they are responsible for the recovery of her arm.
__________________
"You cannot be bad at watching a movie. You cannot be bad at listening to an album.
...But you can be bad at playing a videogame, and the game will punish you and deny you access to the rest of the videogame."
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 10:55   Link #9029
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Goddammit, Louise joined the A-LAWS of her own free will to get revenge on Celestial Being. Ribbons didn't 'drug' her into doing so.

Jeez.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 12:03   Link #9030
LordStrike
Gundam Meister
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: USA-Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Goddammit, Louise joined the A-LAWS of her own free will to get revenge on Celestial Being. Ribbons didn't 'drug' her into doing so.

Jeez.
maybe he just went to her and said miss halevy i have something you might want XD then she says what is it and he says i can give your hand back and if you give me you money i can give you the means to destroy the gundam then she reply saying ok its a deal what else you want the the dude. :P
LordStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 12:58   Link #9031
Balder8472
I have a License
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: planet Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Goddammit, Louise joined the A-LAWS of her own free will to get revenge on Celestial Being. Ribbons didn't 'drug' her into doing so.

Jeez.

Those drugs Louise takes are tranquillisers to help with her panic attacks

Ribbons hasn't brainwashed Louise, they have a mutually beneficial arrangement. She provides funding for A-laws/Innovators and he gives her the means to exact her revenge: A GN drive equipped Mobilesuit, intensive pilot training and entry into the ruthless A-laws organisation. She probably bought her replacement arm but the Quantum brainwaves enhancement was probably ribbons doing.
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:00   Link #9032
Dream_Traveller
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Well, exactly. Again, she wasn't "drugged" by Innovators.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:03   Link #9033
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder8472 View Post
Those drugs Louise takes are tranquillisers to help with her panic attacks

Ribbons hasn't brainwashed Louise, they have a mutually beneficial arrangement. She provides funding for A-laws/Innovators and he gives her the means to exact her revenge: A GN equipped Mobilesuit, intensive pilot training and entry into the ruthless A-laws organisation. She probably bought her replacement arm but the Quantum brainwaves enhancement was probably ribbons doing.
A few questions She went though some kind of treatment and it seems shes been effected enough by it ribbons can hold a telepathic link with her.

I thought the emds might be for her cellular degeneration and the issues with it not strictly for panic attacks.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:09   Link #9034
Balder8472
I have a License
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: planet Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
A few questions She went though some kind of treatment and it seems shes been effected enough by it ribbons can hold a telepathic link with her.

I thought the emds might be for her cellular degeneration and the issues with it not strictly for panic attacks.
Actually the cellular degeneration was located on her severed left arm which prevented re-growth of it. Although there is quite a bit of engrish it does clearly state she's taking tranquillisers
Spoiler for Louise's medical records:

Last edited by Balder8472; 2009-01-03 at 13:30.
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:40   Link #9035
CelestialNocturne
Dark Horse
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Here's the other half to an image posted earlier by LoweGear, likewise in better quality as well (I'm hoping this is in the right place and hasn't been posted before as this is my first contribution to the Image Thread).
Spoiler for 00 Raiser vs. Arche Gundam:
CelestialNocturne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:42   Link #9036
Balder8472
I have a License
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: planet Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialNocturne View Post
Here's the other half to an image posted earlier by LoweGear, likewise in better quality as well (I'm hoping this is in the right place and hasn't been posted before as this is my first contribution to the Image Thread).
Spoiler for 00 Raiser vs. Arche Gundam:
Nice! I just hope setsuna fairs better against Ali in the 00 raiser
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 13:52   Link #9037
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder8472 View Post
Actually the cellular degeneration was located on her severed left arm which prevented re-growth of it. Although there is quite a bit of engrish it does clearly state she's taking tranquillisers
Spoiler for Louise's medical records:
Ok but what about Ribbons and that telepathic connection, if they could be telepathic with any one they would use it more.

Or is Ribbons just viewing a area telepathicly...still dose not quite explain her glowing eyes in ep 1.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 14:05   Link #9038
Balder8472
I have a License
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: planet Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZippyDSM View Post
Ok but what about Ribbons and that telepathic connection, if they could be telepathic with any one they would use it more.

Or is Ribbons just viewing a area telepathicly...still dose not quite explain her glowing eyes in ep 1.
I believe ribbons is connected to her via quantum brainwaves as he is to the other Innovators which allowed him to see the battle damaged exia at the beginning of the second season
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 14:05   Link #9039
Nerroth
Alea iacta est.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
Age: 33
Man, I can't wait for the Arche to be released as a HG kit!
__________________
Nerroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 14:09   Link #9040
nutype
Future MD
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
doesnt say if the arche can transform or not in the pic
__________________
April 07 2009, accepted into medical school! Graduating in 2013!

You may call me Dr. Nutype from now on thanks!
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
spoilers

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.