AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2009-01-03, 14:13   Link #9041
Saga_CE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
doesnt say if the arche can transform or not in the pic
No.
It says that Arche Gundam just pops out of nowhere to annoy Celestial Being.
Old 2009-01-03, 14:17   Link #9042
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balder8472 View Post
I believe ribbons is connected to her via quantum brainwaves as he is to the other Innovators which allowed him to see the battle damaged exia at the beginning of the second season
But it dose not explain why so, or can they chose who they connect with?
The only thing I can think of she under went some rushed super solider training/operation she might even have the quantum brainwaves and the panic attacks are a side effect from it more so than post stress disorder.

But these are more wild guessing than anything else, I'd like to know how they have this setup.
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 16:31   Link #9043
Bad wolf
Pacifist War Lord

Send a message via AIM to Bad wolf Send a message via MSN to Bad wolf Send a message via Yahoo to Bad wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialNocturne View Post
Here's the other half to an image posted earlier by LoweGear, likewise in better quality as well (I'm hoping this is in the right place and hasn't been posted before as this is my first contribution to the Image Thread).
Spoiler for 00 Raiser vs. Arche Gundam:
I hope this means we get to see some arche/00 raizer action soon
Bad wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 16:58   Link #9044
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad wolf View Post
We're supposed to get that in episode 15, I think.
Old 2009-01-03, 19:15   Link #9045
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad wolf View Post
That = End of Arche Gundam.

Ali is probably the best pilot in the entire series, but uh, come on. Look what the 00 Raizer has done in the past 3 episodes.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 21:06   Link #9046
Dream_Traveller
Banned

It won't always quantumize, and...it...took out some Aheads and GN-Xes. Nothing specutacular.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 21:14   Link #9047
LelouchGeass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
It won't always quantumize, and...it...took out some Aheads and GN-Xes. Nothing specutacular.
Don't forget the Gadessa and Garazzo, which were wiped out quickly by 00 Raiser.

Will it have the ability to quantimize only in Trans-Am mode?
LelouchGeass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 21:19   Link #9048
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Oh, yes, them. Remember, though, that through word of god, Ali's the best pilot in 00, and the Arche is an innovative MS. And why would they have Ali fight Setsuna if the former didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of fighting back?
Old 2009-01-03, 21:48   Link #9049
GN0010 Nosferatu
Burning Red!

Quote:
Oh, yes, them. Remember, though, that through word of god, Ali's the best pilot in 00, and the Arche is an innovative MS. And why would they have Ali fight Setsuna if the former didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of fighting back?
Huh? What's so innovative about it? So it has a GN Bust Sword, GN Fangs, and some beam sabers in the feet. Cool, but nothing spectacular.

That isn't too much.

And I'm not saying that the 00 Raizer is always gonna do that special quantization trick. Even with JUST the O Raizer, the 00 Gundam is gonna be far more powerful than what Ali went up against last time.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-03, 21:53   Link #9050
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Well at least you realize that 00 isn't so hax.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Huh? What's so innovative about it? So it has a GN Bust Sword, GN Fangs, and some beam sabers in the feet. Cool, but nothing spectacular.

That isn't too much.

And I'm not saying that the 00 Raizer is always gonna do that special quantization trick. Even with JUST the O Raizer, the 00 Gundam is gonna be far more powerful than what Ali went up against last time.
He meant Innovator's
Old 2009-01-03, 21:58   Link #9051
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Innovator's and innovative in that Ali certainly knows how to use its functions, and it has weaponry you don't really see placed on normal MSes.
Old 2009-01-03, 22:33   Link #9052
slaag

Ribbons sends Ali to fight Setsuna. He's the last weapon Ribbons has that we've seen so far, after the failure of the other Innovators. The fight is there to show that all of Ribbons' current tricks are trumped by the 00 Raiser, and that he needs to come up with something soon to be able to match up with the Raiser. It's probably just a plot device for introducing a new counter to the 00 Raiser.
slaag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 00:05   Link #9053
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaag View Post
Ribbons sends Ali to fight Setsuna. He's the last weapon Ribbons has that we've seen so far, after the failure of the other Innovators. The fight is there to show that all of Ribbons' current tricks are trumped by the 00 Raiser, and that he needs to come up with something soon to be able to match up with the Raiser. It's probably just a plot device for introducing a new counter to the 00 Raiser.
Guys i was told that ALI IS worked under innovators! I mean Ribbons was hired him! God talked about being ALI AL-sachez Strikes back.

Can Ribbons Almack Be stopped? about azadistan burned into flames all because of Ribbon's PLANS! Innovators are EVIL people!!
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 01:03   Link #9054
black_cat1

I think Louise just like the super soldier of HRL. Ribbon implanted some nanomachines in her brain to allow her use quantum brainwaves, but she didn't have perfect body like Alle and Marie to use , that's why she had a headeach as a side effect.
black_cat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 01:13   Link #9055
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Nanomachines.... Somehow, the fan-nick "Solid Setsuna" is no longer as outlandish as it seems.

RIP, Oba-chan (1935-2008)
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 01:18   Link #9056
Cherudim Arche

Can someone explain why Louise isn't as sensitive with quantum brainwaves to those of super soldier Soma/Marie and Allelujah/ Hal as well as innovators. I know that she can feel them, but she couldn't interpret them.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 01:26   Link #9057
black_cat1

Well, as I said, she didn't have a perfect body to use quantum brainwaves like those who was designed to use it (Innovator, Marie) or had the perfect body in the beginning (Alle), maybe that's the reason she isn't sensitive with quantum brainwaves
Old 2009-01-04, 01:29   Link #9058
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Well, as I said, she didn't have a perfect body to use quantum brainwaves like those who was design to use it (Innovator, Marie) or have the perfect body in the beginning (Alle), maybe that's the reason she isn't sensitive with quantum brainwaves
I don't think any super soldier got used to it unless trained or purely raised off the fact, Louise is just stumbling into a ability she does not understand, but innovators do.
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-04, 01:42   Link #9059
black_cat1

Until now, only Marie and Alle was seen as the super soldier who can use quantum brainwaves normal (and only Alle can use it perfect when he was in Alle/Halle mode). Innovator was designed to have quantum brainwaves. Louise is just a normal person, doesn't have any special things, so she can't be like those peoples that I said about.
Old 2009-01-04, 04:18   Link #9060
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
The new years special aired, Mizushima gave hints that the
Spoiler for Well... it's pretty big but not shocking...:

Tags
spoilers