AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-04, 08:41   Link #21
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by othafa View Post
Actually, it was never said that the third kazekage was the container for the shukaku, because he wasn't. I don't know where you got that from, but you should go back and check again.
Youre right thanks for pointing that out i got it mixed up with something else Chiyo said.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 11:39   Link #22
naruto-fan

this is just an estimate on some way that the akatsuki leader i yondaime

Spoiler for a idear or possible way of yondaime being the akatsuki leader:

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-06-05 at 03:05. Reason: Do not make any kind of spoiler in [Anime-Only] thread
naruto-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 12:53   Link #23
Icecolduchiha

The only thing they mentioned was that the one tail was put into garaa by the forth kazekage, the kazekage's never had them themselves. And to the kazekage hurting garaa, I dont think he was doing it of his free will, remember they say he was kidnapped not that he just left or disapeared so it make likely that they needed him for something likely to be his telent and body since he was the most talented shinobi in the village's history. So that goes back to my theory seeing as the leader of the Akatsuke has the same exact out line as what we have seen is the third kazekage and we know that orochimaru learned the soul transfer jutsu later ( probably while in the Akatsuki) and that from the anime in the last episode thye have hinted at some of the leaders jutsu ability it makes it likely that he learned this soul tranfer jutsu from the leader of the Akatsuki who likely is using the third kazekage's body as a vessel until he can create a better or more powerful one...something alolng those lines.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 17:54   Link #24
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Then of course you remember in the first episode intro the person the the Kybui briefly mentioned, who is supposed to have chakra more evil then his and sasuke said he didn't know him.
Well i guess i forgot about that....the insane spoilers from the intro that is...
They are worse then most spoilers here without tags...for those who've only watched the anime.

A terrible flaw if you ask me...
Old 2007-06-05, 00:21   Link #25
Kyu410

Send a message via Yahoo to Kyu410
@Naruto-fan in Naruto Shippuden Ep.14 it gives only his eye color.(my apologies if you haven't seen it yet ).

That being said the 4rth has absolutely no chance of being AL. Are there lots of other fans who still believe that theory although its been disproven?

@Nine_Tailed_Kyuubi not everyone can be proven to be AL. But I get what you mean its just that instead of just saying he is a "new character" it brings excitement to just guess and see if your right.
Kyu410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 14:33   Link #26
naruto-fan

well eny way lets hope it dont turn out like star wars
AL: naruto i am ur father
naruto: nooooooooooooooooooo

BY THE WAY I GET UR POINT KYU410 AND CANT WAIT 2 FIND OUT WHO THE AL 2 BUT IF ONLY I COULD TIMETRAVIL ABOUT 2 OR MAYB 1 AND HALF IN 2 THE FUTURE AND WATCH IT THEN

also i wounder if yondaime got enything 2 do with the plot cause when naruto asked jiria (sorey bout my spelling ) bout yondaime he did say mutch if u ask me hes hiding somethin

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-06-05 at 16:14. Reason: Do not double post
naruto-fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 16:16   Link #27
ichii
The Fonz

Send a message via Yahoo to ichii
what the feck, another thread?

anyways Yondaime is DEAD so he cant be the AL, live with it
Old 2007-06-05, 16:49   Link #28
nine_tailed_kyuubi

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto-fan View Post
this is just an estimate on some way that the akatsuki leader i yondaime

Spoiler for a idear or possible way of yondaime being the akatsuki leader:
Jiraya said that the seal was intended to be that way so naruto can protect himself while in danger using up to 4 tails.
nine_tailed_kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 17:28   Link #29
SamuraiX

Send a message via MSN to SamuraiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nine_tailed_kyuubi View Post
Again ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Enough with the Akatsuke leader threads.
I find no one convincing to be the AL it's probably going to be a new charecter, if people k,eep comparing him to the charecters we knoe i can make sure to prove to you that anyone in Naruto world could be the AL. Madara is not convincing as well and we saw the leaders eyes in the anime doesn't seem like an Uchiha at all. 3rd Kazekage ?!!!!!!!!!!!!! 100% nooooooooo.
There are tons of people missing like Tsunade's parents, Jiraya's parents, Orochimaru's as well, where is Konohamaru's father ? the other sond of Sandaime ? Nothing was even mentioned about all these people , also nothing was ever mentioned about Naruto's parents. Nothing was even mentioned about Madara except when Kyuubi talked about it.
IMO the AL is a new charecter that somehow had connections with everyone in the past other than that the most convincing theory is Yondaime or Konoha's white Fang they have the strongest reasons to become like that and some people strongly think it is Yondaime because they didn't do Kakashi's Gaiden !! If Kakashi's Gaiden was done before part 2 we would have heard Yondaim'e voice thus when he speaks in the hollowgram form we would have easily known him like what happens with itachi and kisame when i just hear them eventhough they are in the hollogram form i know it's them without even looking. See ? Tons of theories ? i don't believe any of themmmmmmm, it's a new person.

This is a good point however, you have to take into consideration that this maybe the reason why the Kakashi Gaiden was never animated. I am just talking off the tip of my head but if AL is really Yondaime then if they had animated the Gaiden it would give away the leaders identity, however they can show it in the manga because there is no voices so it would still be a mystery. But I don't really know I still believe that he is a new character. And if its one thing the AL is not the 3rd or w/e number Kazekage from episode 16 because if anything the 3rd Kazekage is probably that Venis Trap guy forget his name.
SamuraiX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-05, 20:49   Link #30
Kyu410

The Venus Flytrap guy is Zetsu.
Old 2007-06-06, 01:46   Link #31
amOKchen
duel me

1st hokage is AL, with a different haircut.
amOKchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 02:00   Link #32
Yondaime-The Fourth

no you're all wrong. Im sorry to spoil it for you all but the AL is none other then.........
the mysterious, illusive, all powerful..... Ichiraku Ramen Shop Owner.
MWUAHAHAHAH sorry for spoiling it for everyone.
Yondaime-The Fourth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 03:03   Link #33
Chimie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondaime-The Fourth View Post
no you're all wrong. Im sorry to spoil it for you all but the AL is none other then.........
the mysterious, illusive, all powerful..... Ichiraku Ramen Shop Owner.
MWUAHAHAHAH sorry for spoiling it for everyone.
That would be the most amazing thing ever. Period. Well.....

Tsunade's pig would be one step better IMO..
Chimie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-06, 10:21   Link #34
chord
Banned

Akatuski

may be the leader is Naruto, dont forget Kikashi is said to have to ability to alter time and travel back in forth with his Myakugun sharingun. Maybe Naruto of the futur killed kikashi and took his sharingun so that way he could time travel with the power of the fox. May be he relized the fox killed all of his friends, and he was supposed to go back in time to kill the bijuu and take out there mysitc animals. Maybe the fox took him over completley, and he realized that he doesn't have the whole fox. Maybe the chakra split between him and the 4th hokage. So now he is back to take the fox chakra and become whole. So that way he can release the other mysitc animals. And rule with them.
Or maybe he is the 4th hokage. Who knows....
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 11:37   Link #35
kishinfoulux

Akatsuki Leader = New Character. I think too many people are expecting it to be someone recognizable and are gonna be let down when it's not.
kishinfoulux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 12:04   Link #36
Icecolduchiha

There wouldn't be much reason to shroud his idenity with this secercy if it wasn't someone recognizable....It wouldn't served a big purpose in the storyline and thus they would just show who he was................soooooooooo
Old 2007-06-07, 17:52   Link #37
Kyu410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
There wouldn't be much reason to shroud his idenity with this secercy if it wasn't someone recognizable....It wouldn't served a big purpose in the storyline and thus they would just show who he was................soooooooooo
Exactly, if everyone will know who it is there is no point in hiding everything about him.

I honesty think that it doesn't have to be someone people recognize but could also be someone who was mentioned.
Old 2007-06-07, 18:36   Link #38
reloaded
skywalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyu410 View Post
Exactly, if everyone will know who it is there is no point in hiding everything about him.

I honesty think that it doesn't have to be someone people recognize but could also be someone who was mentioned.
I dont agree that isnt necassarily true. So far in the anime all the other members of Akatsuki besides Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Sasori and Zetsu have been equally masked. This doesnt mean that all of the other members are masked because they would be recognisable otherwise. In the first season of Naruto around episode 136 you saw the members in the meeting in a non physical state and so far in shippuden you see them in the same state aswell while extracting Gaara.

The technique that is used doesnt show their faces since you can see Deidara and Sasori's faces (who are there physically) but you cannot see the others and I doubt this is deliberate masking since Itachi and Kisame who have already been revealed also have their faces non apparent. I would say the technique gives that effect.

So far I wouldnt say the AL is being purposely hidden in the anime since weve only seen him in that non physical state which doesnt show facial features and which also applies to all other members in that state whether they have been revealed or not.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-07, 19:09   Link #39
Anysia824

Send a message via MSN to Anysia824
Exclamation

i know i know who it is ^^

Spoiler for Naruto:

lol dont ask how i know
Old 2007-06-10, 06:12   Link #40
Icecolduchiha

It could be because the demonic soul sealing jutsu is suppose to take both the souls away instead of just sealing one of them up in a body and taking one of them away... so since the 9 tails is sealed inside of naruto then there is a good chance that the fourth is still alive.