AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 7 15.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 31.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 28.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-04, 03:44   Link #141
herbert
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Galactic Fairy Fanclub
Don't forget Zafira, there would be a silver wolf if they do.
__________________
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 04:05   Link #142
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Limbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Don't forget Zafira, there would be a silver wolf if they do.
Zafira is male...Rein doing Unison with him would freak out the fans

Also, I'm partially interested in the speech of Captain Windbag while Nanoha and the others where eating.

About the military(TSAB?) increasing in numbers, somathing about 20% to 60% (or whatever...)

It seems we have a candidate for Client already.
__________________
FlameSparkZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 04:05   Link #143
felix
sleepyhead
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: event horizon
~ herbert
He's already a silver wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I don't think Nanoha is any of a better deal for Vita either ...

Rather have abit of attention than almost zero
Vita seemed to be traumatized by FUBARed Nanoha (in the video conference) ~ so that's probably were all the I'll-protect-her thing comes from.

----
Also Spagheties's red hair loud mouth is a girl judging by the autfit ~
__________________
felix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 05:25   Link #144
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
refresh my memory again.what was Project F meant to do in the first place?
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 05:32   Link #145
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
refresh my memory again.what was Project F meant to do in the first place?
While we don't have concrete evidence to prove whether Project F is the same as Precia's research, we know that the Project in S1 was supposed to delve into research on the creation of Artificially Produced Lifeforms, which seems to be what Scaglietti's doing right now.
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 05:38   Link #146
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
I wonder if Rein can unison with Shamal too...in theory it is possible...but maybe not combat-efficient.
In fact, she could very well Unison with anyone...

... Unless of course the catch is that the person must be a user of Ancient Velka, or maybe Neo-Velka could do as well.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post

Also, I'm partially interested in the speech of Captain Windbag while Nanoha and the others where eating.

About the military(TSAB?) increasing in numbers, somathing about 20% to 60% (or whatever...)

It seems we have a candidate for Client already.
Haven't we seen these kind of (Assuming he is the one) Villians before?

"Was what I did so wrong?! In the long run- blah blah blah..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
While we don't have concrete evidence to prove whether Project F is the same as Precia's research, we know that the Project in S1 was supposed to delve into research on the creation of Artificially Produced Lifeforms, which seems to be what Scaglietti's doing right now.
Long story short,

The "Fate" project is about cloning.

Though what Scaglietti seems to be doing is genetic modification...

... Bah! Either way, they're trying to play creator...
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 05:38   Link #147
dkellis
illusion control
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Age: 32
Send a message via ICQ to dkellis Send a message via AIM to dkellis Send a message via MSN to dkellis
After the Drama of the past two episodes, nothing much in this one jumped out to me immediately, but maybe something will percolate in my brain and strike me at the most inopportune moment.

There's not really enough information that I can see to properly speculate on the newly-introduced characters, so I'll not try until new data arrives.

Also, Elio is The Man.

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
In fact, she could very well Unison with anyone...
Nanoha: The situation here is desperate! Rein, we need backup! Is there anyone there you can Unison with?

Rein: Um, Vice is here, but...

Vice: Sorry, I'm not interested in lolis.

Rein: *veinpop*

Meanwhile:

Caro: Elio-kun? What's wrong?

Elio: Huh? Oh, nothing... I just had the feeling that I missed some good chance or other...
__________________
Damien Kellis (LJ)(anime blog)
The Genderswap Archive Of Haruhi Suzumiya
The Seitenkan FAQ of Haruhi Suzumiya
"That was actually quite thought-provoking. Does that violate the forum rules?"
dkellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 05:44   Link #148
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post

Also, Elio is The Man.
Well said... Well said indeed

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkellis View Post
EDIT:


Nanoha: The situation here is desperate! Rein, we need backup! Is there anyone there you can Unison with?

Rein: Um, Vice is here, but...

Vice: Sorry, I'm not interested in lolis.

Rein: *veinpop*

Meanwhile:

Caro: Elio-kun? What's wrong?

Elio: Huh? Oh, nothing... I just had the feeling that I missed some good chance or other...
dkellis... You're alright...
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:37   Link #149
Thisguy
Negikamo
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
It seems we have a candidate for Client already.
Yes and No, imo.

While his agenda of being Midchilda-nationalist is easily interpreted as "I want it more militalized, so why don't I make demand myself" kind of thing, other side of me feels... isn't it too blatant?

If he indeed is the Client, well, that's fine.
However, it's too simple at the same time... so it wouldn't hurt if staffs prepared another twist around here.

Another paranoiring factor is that he seems to be a person of quite an influence, probably thanks to the recent incidents (that possibily staged by himself, too).
If that's the case, is it possible that he'll grasp most of TSAB by middle of series?
Well, at least I can dream of "Whole TSAB against RF6" scenario... ne?
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidou
It is more like part of the relic carrier,similar thing shown as base of relic few times they are displayed on screen.'seitai' pod could possibly refer to relic body container right? (something to stabilize it)
That was my thought too, but "生体(seitai)" would only apply to living, or at least some organic matter.
So unless either Relic is organic material or Ginga failed horribly, no, that itself is not a Relic container.
(Capsules we saw in Spagetti's labo also had similer top / buttom parts too, right?)

Anyway, my expectation is that Nueve will be the direct-counterpart of Subaru, that specialises in hand-to-hand.
Only reason I thought is that Chiwa played her in very similer manner to Subaru, and that alone is very implying.
(Well, and she kind of looked like Subaru 2P-Color too... aint it?)
Edit:
Just realized that Uno is same VA to Ginga too, and Uno says "let my youger sister do (something)", that implies that she too, is Spagetti's work...
Am I too paranoid to think that Spagetti may already has copy for every combatant of RF6 and related?

Last edited by Thisguy; 2007-06-04 at 06:47.
Thisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:45   Link #150
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
If that's the case, is it possible that he'll grasp most of TSAB by middle of series?
Well, at least I can dream of "Whole TSAB against RF6" scenario... ne?
Well, if I can't get my TSAB-obliterated scenario, that's the next best thing, though that would most likely mean that the Belkas will probably be the good guys in this case. Even if it's RF6, I can't see them fighting TSAB + Scagliette head-on without some major backings.

Foreshadowing? Chrono said that A.C.E is kinda like the 3 Legendary Admirals all over again, what if they'll destroy TSAB and have to rebuild it at Episode 26?

Rebirth Through Destruction. :3
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:48   Link #151
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, if I can't get my TSAB-obliterated scenario, that's the next best thing, though that would most likely mean that the Belkas will probably be the good guys in this case. Even if it's RF6, I can't see them fighting TSAB + Scagliette head-on without some major backings.

Foreshadowing? Chrono said that A.C.E is kinda like the 3 Legendary Admirals all over again, what if they'll destroy TSAB and have to rebuild it at Episode 26?
With Nanoha, Fate and Hayate taking the reins (no pun intended), and subsequently gaining responsibility for the majority of Ordered Space? Quite the epic scenario you got there, although it screams GSD vibes
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:50   Link #152
An Hero in Disguise
Human
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Currently - Germany
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Well, at least I can dream of "Whole TSAB against RF6" scenario... ne?
You're not alone Though in that case I'd prefer TSAB looking not completely wrong for the sake of more mental conflicts (wonder where will Chrono belong then). How about possibilty of 3-way conflict with RF6, TSAB and Doc+Co (he could be betrayed by "client" for example)?
An Hero in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:50   Link #153
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
i'm beginning to think that most of Dr.Scaglietti's clones are becoming exact copies of the RF6...except in different hair colors...seems like Nueve has the same style and not to mention voice as Subaru...except that she sounds more aggressive...like Vita...I think his data collection of RF6 during the mission in episode 5 had a meaning to it...hmmm

and another loli, but this time, looking like Fate...this sounds like Dr.Scaglietti may have infiltrated the TSAB already...even though Erio doesn't seem to notice...carrying a metal suitcase with a Relic in it...seems like the TSAB is being raided of its relic goods....
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:50   Link #154
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Yes and No, imo.

While his agenda of being Midchilda-nationalist is easily interpreted as "I want it more militalized, so why don't I make demand myself" kind of thing, other side of me feels... isn't it too blatant?

If he indeed is the Client, well, that's fine.
However, it's too simple at the same time... so it wouldn't hurt if staffs prepared another twist around here.
As expected, we're getting alittle jumpy already



Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisguy View Post
Another paranoiring factor is that he seems to be a person of quite an influence, probably thanks to the recent incidents (that possibily staged by himself, too).
If that's the case, is it possible that he'll grasp most of TSAB by middle of series?
Well, at least I can dream of "Whole TSAB against RF6" scenario... ne?
I'm wondering about that scenario... It's more likely that he would try to persuade them to work with him first.

After all, why fight IF you can work together...

But what exactly is his speech about? I got the part about increasing manpower and reducing crime rates... But why is he not in Vita/Signum's good books?

Quote:
Anyway, my expectation is that Nueve will be the direct-counterpart of Subaru, that specialises in hand-to-hand.
Only reason I thought is that Chiwa played her in very similer manner to Subaru, and that alone is very implying.
(Well, and she kind of looked like Subaru 2P-Color too... aint it?)
Perhaps the attack of the clones has began
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:53   Link #155
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Well, if I can't get my TSAB-obliterated scenario, that's the next best thing, though that would most likely mean that the Belkas will probably be the good guys in this case. Even if it's RF6, I can't see them fighting TSAB + Scagliette head-on without some major backings.

Foreshadowing? Chrono said that A.C.E is kinda like the 3 Legendary Admirals all over again, what if they'll destroy TSAB and have to rebuild it at Episode 26?

Rebirth Through Destruction. :3
Are you serious?!

Do you actually trust the future generation in the hands of Nanoha, Fate and HAYATE???

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
You're not alone Though in that case I'd prefer TSAB looking not completely wrong for the sake of more mental conflicts (wonder where will Chrono belong then). How about possibilty of 3-way conflict with RF6, TSAB and Doc+Co (he could be betrayed by "client" for example)?
Chrono has known Nanoha, Fate and Hayate for 10 years...

... I think he has seen enough to NOT want to be on the receiving end of their 'Breaker' attacks
Chaos2Frozen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:56   Link #156
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Are you serious?!

Do you actually trust the future generation in the hands of Nanoha, Fate and HAYATE???
The worse that could happen would be for Midchilda to become the TSAB's Cosplay Capital... I can't imagine it getting any worse
__________________

On Sickness: "Like someone filled my journal with junk data and then set it to defragment and gave me the lowest priority possible."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:56   Link #157
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Limbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
i'm beginning to think that most of Dr.Scaglietti's clones are becoming exact copies of the RF6...except in different hair colors...seems like Nueve has the same style and not to mention voice as Subaru...except that she sounds more aggressive...like Vita...I think his data collection of RF6 during the mission in episode 5 had a meaning to it...hmmm

and another loli, but this time, looking like Fate...this sounds like Dr.Scaglietti may have infiltrated the TSAB already...even though Erio doesn't seem to notice...carrying a metal suitcase with a Relic in it...seems like the TSAB is being raided of its relic goods....
It's possible.

But why do people keep comparing the new loli with Fate?, they have different hair color and hairstyle.

Btw, she was dragging TWO Relic boxes but the chain broke and one fell into the sewer...

So, it'll either be dragged by the current or, it's in the bottom, and a misshot will hit it and hell will break loose...I certainly hope not...
__________________
FlameSparkZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:57   Link #158
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
did the new minor changes in the opening sequence carry on into this episode as well??
it was until now did i see the changes in the opening in episode 9...pretty cool minor changes if you ask me...

but back on topic, everyone seems to have the vibes of TSAB destruction...pretty cool idea, but we wont know until maybe after two episodes??
seems like TSAB just got infiltrated...thats all how it seems to be right now...
and the three admirals...I know this doesn't include Chrono, but the original three that created the TSAB...sounds like powerful mages....i hope the aces or Scaglietti dont get mixed up with them three...
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:57   Link #159
An Hero in Disguise
Human
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Currently - Germany
Age: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Are you serious?!

Do you actually trust the future generation in the hands of Nanoha, Fate and HAYATE???
Another variant - the Aces sacrifice their lives in the process and TSAB is rebuilt by the rookies - how's that?
An Hero in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-04, 06:59   Link #160
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Hawaii
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
It's possible.

But why do people keep comparing the new loli with Fate?, they have different hair color and hairstyle.

Btw, she was dragging TWO Relic boxes but the chain broke and one fell into the sewer...

So, it'll either be dragged by the current or, it's in the bottom, and a misshot will hit it and hell will break loose...I certainly hope not...
damn this thread is fast....

but i haven't seen this episode yet, nor did i see this new loli look alike either...i'm just assuming by all the comments being said in this threadsorry...

different hair color??....sounds like clones to me already...
red haired subaru look alike as well...soon we'll be seeing a Nanoha look alike as well also...
Lutecia is probably a clone of Caro already...well assuming, that is...not too sure about that
__________________
Ultima_Rasengan05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.