AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-04-17, 19:30   Link #1361
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
most tragic death in the show? I think so.
[Shinn]Not that loser, my dog! [/Shinn]
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 23:59   Link #1362
4Tran

Is it possible to cut out all the spam here?
Old 2008-04-18, 00:02   Link #1363
bbduece
Ultimate Coordinator

Goddamn GS/GSD universe will never die. And how old are these GS/GSD threads?

Anyways i'm all for another season ^^. I hope its atleast decent if it ever surface.

Last edited by bbduece; 2008-04-18 at 21:26.
bbduece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-18, 21:24   Link #1364
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidified View Post
Guys leave him alone..
It's pretty obvious that he's a dedicated extreme GS fan.
So much that he gets a boner everytime he hears the word GS.
And has a 1 hour daily routine worshipping Kira dolls.

Dont worry D-Klac i got your back
Hows your Cult going btw?
what hello geez you should know that i'm in LOVE WITH LACUS & CAGALLI geez do something for GS

& really i'm a GS fan 4 life besides what about these ideas for GS

GS prequal - the events & years before GS
GS spinoff - a side story of GS
mini GS the series (besides mini GS did steal the show on the fan disc)
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 02:17   Link #1365
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Why doesn't D-KLAC want to woeship Lelouch instead of Kira??? LOL
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-21, 17:14   Link #1366
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn_Kabuto View Post
Why doesn't D-KLAC want to woeship Lelouch instead of Kira??? LOL
well geez cause i've seen any eps of code geass besides i'm waiting for the english but do like the 1st op of geass.

besides i'm still a GS fan 4 life.

& any new news of GSM ?!
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
Old 2008-04-22, 01:47   Link #1367
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

D-KLAC: Well, not yet.
Old 2008-04-22, 02:37   Link #1368
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Eidolon Sniper
Tried looking at Gunota, D-KLAC?

Ethereal Exiled Queen. NATCH~~~!!!
Eidolon Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 08:35   Link #1369
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eidolon Sniper View Post
Tried looking at Gunota, D-KLAC?
i did my checking from gunota to here & even wiki of course still on wait because of morosawa's ill neck.

& hoi Shinn_Kabuto what it's with you & geass despite i've from some source geass copy a bit of GS geez unless geass is a bizarro world version of GS.

& geez that lelouch is a anti-hero version of a black ranger (cause of his zero look) even more "what" that his english is black ranger in PR series.

unless the next GS showing will get ideas from mini GS like time traveling besides if saw mini GS 3 (also rey's seiyu also is doctor who) or any other ideas for a next chapter of GS.
Old 2008-04-22, 19:10   Link #1370
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
i did my checking from gunota to here & even wiki of course still on wait because of morosawa's ill neck.

& hoi Shinn_Kabuto what it's with you & geass despite i've from some source geass copy a bit of GS geez unless geass is a bizarro world version of GS.

& geez that lelouch is a anti-hero version of a black ranger (cause of his zero look) even more "what" that his english is black ranger in PR series.

unless the next GS showing will get ideas from mini GS like time traveling besides if saw mini GS 3 (also rey's seiyu also is doctor who) or any other ideas for a next chapter of GS.
Just want to tell ya that Code Geass is like Death Note meets Gundam SEED. And Lelouch's actions are always unpredictable.

Also, JYB also voiced Nero of Devil May Cry 4. Oh, man. Even Nero is disappointed of you...

Old 2008-04-22, 20:59   Link #1371
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn_Kabuto View Post
Just want to tell ya that Code Geass is like Death Note meets Gundam SEED. And Lelouch's actions are always unpredictable.

Also, JYB also voiced Nero of Devil May Cry 4. Oh, man. Even Nero is disappointed of you...

geez compare 3 different anime from d-note to geass to GS well that would be interesting & besides there is a possibilty lelouch might be or end up like light yagami.

& besides there still GS going besides final plus is now on dvd & in english.
Old 2008-04-22, 21:41   Link #1372
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
geez compare 3 different anime from d-note to geass to GS well that would be interesting & besides there is a possibilty lelouch might be or end up like light yagami.

& besides there still GS going besides final plus is now on dvd & in english.
There is no way Lelouch is going to end up like Light, Light ended up that way because he had, no qualities, or feelings that any normal human would, have had. Lelouch is the exact opposite of Light in that way. Lelouch is going to have a happy ending...though the creator has said, there's plenty of way for Lelouch to have a happy ending, and die, so that sounds kinda ominous.
Old 2008-04-22, 22:38   Link #1373
Joni3Nyo
☆ ポンポンら~♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
There is no way Lelouch is going to end up like Light, Light ended up that way because he had, no qualities, or feelings that any normal human would, have had. Lelouch is the exact opposite of Light in that way. Lelouch is going to have a happy ending...though the creator has said, there's plenty of way for Lelouch to have a happy ending, and die, so that sounds kinda ominous.
Lulu does have human feeling, remember how sad he was with the death of his friend dad, and how sad he ended up for erasing him from her memory.

▪ My Locations: WOOFANOekakiPotetodeviantARTMyspace
Joni3Nyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 04:38   Link #1374
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:

Psst. I have info that the GS movie is already completed and stored in a secret base on Mars! Let's go find the movie, shall we? We'll bring giant laser guns and mega particle cannons in case some evil aliens find us. How about some lightsabers and GN drives while we are at it? We'll also take Strike Freedom, Lancelot, Mazinger, Megazord, Gurren-Lagann, EVA-01, and Haruhi with us! We can transform into the Power Rangers or Kamen Rider if the need arises! We can activate our Super Saiyan mode! We can save the world and act as protectors of the universe by finding the movie!

Lol.

In case you don't get it, the I message I'm trying to get across is "Wait patiently or stop whining."
Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 10:46   Link #1375
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni3Nyo View Post
Lulu does have human feeling, remember how sad he was with the death of his friend dad, and how sad he ended up for erasing him from her memory.
erm yeah....that's what I said

I said Light has no Human Feelings not Lelouch.
Old 2008-04-23, 10:53   Link #1376
4Tran

All right, quit it with the posts about Lelouch or Light. This isn't a thread about either Code Geass or Death Note; I'm willing to allow tangental posts as long as they pertain to Seed or Destiny, but not about completely different shows.
Old 2008-04-23, 16:42   Link #1377
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride View Post
Psst. I have info that the GS movie is already completed and stored in a secret base on Mars! Let's go find the movie, shall we? We'll bring giant laser guns and mega particle cannons in case some evil aliens find us. How about some lightsabers and GN drives while we are at it? We'll also take Strike Freedom, Lancelot, Mazinger, Megazord, Gurren-Lagann, EVA-01, and Haruhi with us! We can transform into the Power Rangers or Kamen Rider if the need arises! We can activate our Super Saiyan mode! We can save the world and act as protectors of the universe by finding the movie!

Lol.

In case you don't get it, the I message I'm trying to get across is "Wait patiently or stop whining."
of course i'm still waiting besides i'm patient on GSM because of that fact is morosawa have a ill neck.

come on really besides i'm waiting for GSM till morosawa's neck is ok.

as for now well either get final plus english & then wait for GSD's SE english version & fan disc of GS.
Old 2008-04-23, 23:13   Link #1378
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

The posts about Light and Lelouch hasn't derailed the entire thread completely, and I believe, they were made for GSD comparisons with Kira Yamato at some point or other. The posters would pretty much not go beyond that point, we have D KLAC to keep them in check.

Old 2008-04-24, 02:07   Link #1379
4Tran

I'm not particularly interested in why Lelouch and Light were originally brought up in this thread - when entire exchanges are made without any reference or allusion to the original thread, then it's obvious that said thread is getting derailed. Moreover, whatever you may think of D-KLAC's posts, at least they're somewhat on-topic, and contribute more to the thread than that spam.
Old 2008-04-24, 05:11   Link #1380
Eidolon Sniper
Tsubasa No Kami
*Artist

Spam (and trolling and flamebait) happened wherein monir had to cut back 32 posts on one thread because....well, it got really out of hand, because it suddenly became a flamewar fest, and it has become so much so that nothing was happening except piling on flames for either side of the UC and CE war. Oddities every now and then....like sudden posts which some people may attribute to Kira by comparing him with so and so character, is considered normal, and good if used sparingly. If the posts get to more than what could be taken as normal - like just on discussing about Lelouch's hairstyle as reminiscent of Kira which suddenly jumps from that point to that of how the Geass episode so and so should've been like that for the last 100 pages (well, I'm exaggerating at this point but I guess you get the drift) - then that's spam/trolling/flamebait or whatever else. Geass hijack complete.

Anyway, the Geass spam has been doused with talks about the GS movie/GS 3rd series every now and then. Not that they've been talking nonstop Geass for the last 100 pages or so (again, I'm exaggerating). Unless there's no real movie, 3rd series yet to appear, randomness like this would happen every now and then.

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep