AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-07-15, 23:49   Link #321
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Anyways, I'm currently working on to improve my banner, thanks for the feedback everyone!!!

P.s. that random post was deleted, whew lol
__________________

Last edited by Ice Climbers; 2007-07-16 at 02:38.
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 02:35   Link #322
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Double post!!!! bump lol:

my progress on the banner, helpful suggestions please!!!!

__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 02:38   Link #323
SweetHoney
~Nanchatte Renai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Australia
Age: 20
Hmm the version of this one seem better =3

BUT What is that near the sun? looks like some black thing O_o. Remove that and it should be all good =D.







Oh yea and with msn try closing the window logging of then sign back in
__________________
SweetHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 00:05   Link #324
kohakuslayer
River Spirit
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: 在你心裏面
Age: 23
Send a message via AIM to kohakuslayer Send a message via MSN to kohakuslayer Send a message via Yahoo to kohakuslayer
Scratch what I just said...the banner looks a bit plain aside from the render.
kohakuslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 00:15   Link #325
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by kohakuslayer View Post
Scratch what I just said...the banner looks a bit plain aside from the render.
Isn't that the point to convey the sky o_O??? Iono anymore....

Oh well, a Sig request by Einrei in the sig request section =]

__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 02:02   Link #326
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Double post!!!! Fixed up banner a little more, got rid of the black stuff and moved the text.

Still in need for fonts!!!!



Edit: was tempted to triple post but nah, I'll be nice and edit lol

Did a siggy for my friend:

__________________

Last edited by Ice Climbers; 2007-07-17 at 02:50.
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 05:18   Link #327
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fürth (GER)
Age: 33
...this glare effect... Could it be that this light blue is just the corona of the glare effect, in that case I'ld try to make the corona fading softer. Looks like a spotlight hitting the banner.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 02:39   Link #328
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
...this glare effect... Could it be that this light blue is just the corona of the glare effect, in that case I'ld try to make the corona fading softer. Looks like a spotlight hitting the banner.
Do you mean lower the brightness around the sun??? I'll try that then =]

meanwhile, a request by via MSN, I still don't know why innominate wants this scene, kinda grossed me out

Spoiler for gross bugs, you have been warned ><:
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 02:44   Link #329
Shana
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Over there.
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post

meanwhile, a request by via MSN, I still don't know why innominate wants this scene, kinda grossed me out

Spoiler for gross bugs, you have been warned ><:
Yuck but it still other good job btw, in what anime appear that bugs?
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 02:50   Link #330
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana View Post
Yuck but it still other good job btw, in what anime appear that bugs?
Thanks Shana-chan

The bugs appear in Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, ep 26 if you're really interested lol. Great suspense/horror anime (in fact, the ONLY horror stuff I could sit down and keep watching )

Second season is currently airing =]
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 02:53   Link #331
Shana
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Over there.
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, ep 26 if you're really interested lol. Great suspense/horror anime (in fact, the ONLY horror stuff I could sit down and keep watching )

Second season is currently airing =]
This will be a joke... this is the irony I'm currently downloading ep.8 of the first season of Higurashi. This is getting scary, and I want to know what pass to Rika-chan and Satoko-chan, scary ~desu.
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 03:08   Link #332
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana View Post
This will be a joke... this is the irony I'm currently downloading ep.8 of the first season of Higurashi. This is getting scary, and I want to know what pass to Rika-chan and Satoko-chan, scary ~desu.
Hehehe, it will only get better =3 haha so enjoy


Just tried to follow Jinto's advice and lower the glaring effect, didnt know if it worked or not (oh and tried to move around the text)

__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 06:14   Link #333
innominate
hiatus almost permanent
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Do you mean lower the brightness around the sun??? I'll try that then =]

meanwhile, a request by via MSN, I still don't know why innominate wants this scene, kinda grossed me out

Spoiler for gross bugs, you have been warned ><:
Ah, yes, thanks! But you were a bit too late ><"... The event's over already, some science competition thingy =)

Crap... I would, but I think I need to spread more cookies first... o_o


Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shana
this is the irony
I don't get the irony T_T"
__________________







& paint the world in muddled smudges
like spilled ink over canvas;

innominate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 07:11   Link #334
Jinto
Asuki-tan Kairin ↓
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Fürth (GER)
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Hehehe, it will only get better =3 haha so enjoy


Just tried to follow Jinto's advice and lower the glaring effect, didnt know if it worked or not (oh and tried to move around the text)

Oh excuse me, I think that was a misunderstanding. The following picture illustrates what I meant to say:



Maybe it has other reasons why it looks like this, but I strongly assume its because of some side effect of the glare.
Jinto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:20   Link #335
CrowKenobi
Moderator
*AnimeSuki Site Staff
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: there... just there.
Hey, Icy!

You still looking for more fonts? Try here. (thx Radiosity!)

__________________



CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 12:33   Link #336
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinto Lin View Post
Oh excuse me, I think that was a misunderstanding. The following picture illustrates what I meant to say:



Maybe it has other reasons why it looks like this, but I strongly assume its because of some side effect of the glare.
Oh that is just a bad job on the erasing :P

And thx CK (and Radiosity ) It really helps
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-18, 14:10   Link #337
Epsilon
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Send a message via MSN to Epsilon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Oh that is just a bad job on the erasing :P

And thx CK (and Radiosity ) It really helps
depending on how far the blue goes across.

May i suggest using a layer mask set on reveal all then then use a redial B/W gradient on the layer mask to hide it, it creates a much better blending effect than erasing.
Epsilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-19, 12:46   Link #338
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element_Echo View Post
depending on how far the blue goes across.

May i suggest using a layer mask set on reveal all then then use a redial B/W gradient on the layer mask to hide it, it creates a much better blending effect than erasing.
Alright thanks a lot !!! =] (Didn't have time to even open PS yesterday I'll try this today)
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 12:29   Link #339
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Meh, did this sig yesterday but forgot to put it up

wasn't my best effort, took only like 10 min to make (but the rendering took forever @___@)



Banner fixing:

__________________

Last edited by Ice Climbers; 2007-07-20 at 12:47.
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-20, 16:51   Link #340
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Airantou
Send a message via AIM to bigdave
*pops head out of ground*

IC>> come on if it took u forever to do the render then make the best sig that u can ^^
also the sig seems to be a....bit empty on the left =/
that could be less noticeable if u made the sig a bit smaller =D

and pssssst u have to blend the left side of the banner more ^^;;
I can see the line.

*heads back into the ground*
__________________
If you want to see more of my sigs go to~ bigdave's sig gallery ~

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.