AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-04-21, 02:34   Link #1281
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Request? For what?
A signature.

Anyways, i'll prolly have a go at this, Icy. I like the render alot.
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 01:25   Link #1282
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
A signature.

Anyways, i'll prolly have a go at this, Icy. I like the render alot.
I'll be waiting for the product then ^^

@Kang Seung Jae- well you wanted the same style, so:

__________________

Last edited by Ice Climbers; 2008-04-22 at 03:47.
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 04:25   Link #1283
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 24
Ta-da!

__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 17:10   Link #1284
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Korea
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
I'll be waiting for the product then ^^

@Kang Seung Jae- well you wanted the same style, so:

(^_^)乃

Perfect, as usual.
__________________
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 23:28   Link #1285
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
Thanks, I like it. Too bad you lost the PSD tho ><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
(^_^)乃

Perfect, as usual.
No problem ^^

well here's what I did with the miku render (thought about using it as a sig, but as you know im out of inspirations:




It was hard to put her into the stock picture and replace the girl who was already there @@ and also not to make her appear out of place
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 23:38   Link #1286
BearShare
I'm a commin'
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
^Some really good manipulation skills. I would have thought it was originally like that if I hadn't seen the render before.

One thing I'd like to point out though. The direction of the lighting is wrong. How I see it it should have been coming from the top left instead of behind her on the right.
__________________
BearShare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 02:50   Link #1287
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
^ what he said. If you hadn't mentioned that you removed someone else and put her there, one probably wouldn't notice unless they looked real close. The lighting is a little bit off, but it's not too bad. I would have added a little more glow on her left side, where the light would illuminate in the area between her arm and hair.

Regardless, it's very good for someone with no inspiration. Keep up the good work.
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 18:52   Link #1288
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by BearShare View Post
^Some really good manipulation skills. I would have thought it was originally like that if I hadn't seen the render before.

One thing I'd like to point out though. The direction of the lighting is wrong. How I see it it should have been coming from the top left instead of behind her on the right.
Hmm, i thought the light comes from the right side, cuz if you look at the lighting on the ocean it shows the sun should be from there, or maybe im wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
^ what he said. If you hadn't mentioned that you removed someone else and put her there, one probably wouldn't notice unless they looked real close. The lighting is a little bit off, but it's not too bad. I would have added a little more glow on her left side, where the light would illuminate in the area between her arm and hair.

Regardless, it's very good for someone with no inspiration. Keep up the good work.
again, I tried to fix the lighting but maybe its just not working
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 18:56   Link #1289
Izayoi
I LOVE FLAN_CHAN
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Flan-chan
Age: 12
Send a message via MSN to Izayoi
Shades, hair is out of the picture, clothes is out of the picture.... the way miku sits is out of the picture. I certainly do not know where you guys find these background stocks though.
__________________
I love Flandre Scarlet
Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 20:36   Link #1290
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: USA
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t...ueditcopy2.jpg

I like thr render and the feel in this picture. Kinda looks like a goddess. I see no problems with the lighting because it looks like she is being watch on from the heavens or something.

Good job =D
__________________
xxmimixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 00:27   Link #1291
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
/phoenix down

back with a sig, still not a whole lot of inspiration though:




yea the text sucks @@
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 00:42   Link #1292
Simple1
Desu~ eh?
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 22
Hoho some reaper girl ^^

Kinda blurry but nice ^^

Mind sharing the render ?
__________________
Simple1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 01:11   Link #1293
BearShare
I'm a commin'
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
/phoenix down

back with a sig, still not a whole lot of inspiration though:




yea the text sucks @@
Lack of inspiration? Then fret not. Your answer lies here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=65873

Is that the Shinigami no Ballad girl? Looks like her and the cat is there too.
Sig looks pretty. Just needs an overall color scheme.
__________________
BearShare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 01:45   Link #1294
Daniel E.
AniMexican!
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Monterrey N.L. Mexico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post


yea the text sucks @@
Well, the text it's pretty hard to read, that's for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearShare View Post
Is that the Shinigami no Ballad girl? Looks like her and the cat is there too.
That's the cat with the awesome name, right?
__________________
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 19:33   Link #1295
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple1 View Post
Hoho some reaper girl ^^

Kinda blurry but nice ^^

Mind sharing the render ?
I didnt render it it was just the original image with pin light (hence it might be a bit blurry talk about lazy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearShare View Post
Lack of inspiration? Then fret not. Your answer lies here:
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=65873

Is that the Shinigami no Ballad girl? Looks like her and the cat is there too.
Sig looks pretty. Just needs an overall color scheme.
it is the Shinigami no Ballad girl, forgot her name though lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Well, the text it's pretty hard to read, that's for sure.



That's the cat with the awesome name, right?
text wasnt the main thing in the sig so hard to read doesnt really matter, but what i was talking about is the font for the text @@

ANND i dont remember the cat's name either
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 15:45   Link #1296
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
/phoenix down

back with a sig, still not a whole lot of inspiration though:




yea the text sucks @@
Hmm text is hard to see, but its a very colorful siggy. Nice job on it.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 01:36   Link #1297
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
Hmm text is hard to see, but its a very colorful siggy. Nice job on it.
Changed the text a bit but seems like its worse


oh well, first draft for the competition:

__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 01:40   Link #1298
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Changed the text a bit but seems like its worse


oh well, first draft for the competition:

That was the first pic I saw when I searched it on google. I didn't used it because her hair is too much for me (too hard to render )
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 02:23   Link #1299
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Princeton University
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
That was the first pic I saw when I searched it on google. I didn't used it because her hair is too much for me (too hard to render )
Google!! I never use google to search for pics to render lol




Minor update, got rid of the weird lines that came with the stock
__________________
Ice Climbers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-30, 02:31   Link #1300
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Hm, (C&C):

The thing I don't like the most is how I have to look twice to see how the theme applies. I'm not sure if you can help that in any way, but maybe a more sad background might better show that she's...not happy, because right now I'm seeing hearts and stars, which doesn't really fit IMO.

The second thing you can do is try to add some text that can convey sadness. I'm sure someone as talented as you are can photomanipulate emotion into a mere render.

Of course that's just me. It's one of those cases where "it's sad enough to be borderline, but it could be better."

Last edited by KholdStare; 2008-04-30 at 02:45.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.