AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-02-10, 23:21   Link #2221
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
The thing is I don't think he will be reading this on both the forums he posts on lol.

Spoiler for Lego Posting on AOD:

You can kinda see why I find the whole situation funny, I never did get him onto True Tears either which I must've brought up about 50 thousand times in the AOD Kimikiss thread....
Heh, a more passionate devoted kouichixMao fan he be, poor guy them spoilers really did a number of him...thank god I didn't break as easily as him...and was rewarded with good news at the end.
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 02:30   Link #2222
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
Heh, a more passionate devoted kouichixMao fan he be, poor guy them spoilers really did a number of him...thank god I didn't break as easily as him...and was rewarded with good news at the end.
Hahaha yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
which was a good thing considering how addictive and interesting that show has become!
True, would only have replaced his Kimikiss addiction with True Tears. If he was a Hiromi fan I wonder if he would've quit after ep 6 lol (I still maintain I'll self ban myself from AOD for a week if they don't end up together, same with MaoxKouichi)
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 02:35   Link #2223
golthin

Quote:
Hahaha yeah.

True, would only have replaced his Kimikiss addiction with True Tears. If he was a Hiromi fan I wonder if he would've quit after ep 6 lol (I still maintain I'll self ban myself from AOD for a week if they don't end up together, same with MaoxKouichi)
hey westlo, you don't have kimikiss on your signature for best of 08! Sacrilege!
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 02:47   Link #2224
Westlo
Lets be reality

It's an 07 show in my eyes. and it would be lucky to be 10-15 if I could be bothered to make a list that long, 07 was a great year for anime.
Old 2008-02-11, 03:10   Link #2225
golthin

Quote:
It's an 07 show in my eyes. and it would be lucky to be 10-15 if I could be bothered to make a list that long, 07 was a great year for anime.
ah ok i see! but you know that shows are coded for the year they were made when they end broadcast? so kimikiss will be classiffied as a 2008 show. It is like Blood+ that started in 2005 and went on for a whole year and it is considered a 2006 show.
Old 2008-02-11, 05:09   Link #2226
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Onizuka-GTO, it appears that someone has uploaded that old-ED ep18 ending video to YouTube.
hmm...

in the end....

I prefer the 2nd Ending, more sad.

Plus those spoiler really disappoint me too, curse my clicking fingers, always itching for spoiler tags.

oh well keep going Mao x Kouichi!

I'll probably take a break as well, True Tears is about all the heart breaking melodrama i could take , especially with with it twisting the dagger in the latest episode.

Old 2008-02-11, 05:34   Link #2227
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
hmm...

in the end....

I prefer the 2nd Ending, more sad.

Plus those spoiler really disappoint me too, curse my clicking fingers, always itching for spoiler tags.

oh well keep going Mao x Kouichi!

I'll probably take a break as well, True Tears is about all the heart breaking melodrama i could take , especially with with it twisting the dagger in the latest episode.

Oh my gosh! everyone is just quiting the show trying to escape the angst!
Old 2008-02-11, 05:51   Link #2228
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
tsk...such a silly reason to put a show on hold. Heartbreaking is the main part of enjoying such romances. Romances that aren't moving to the soul isn't worth that much

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 06:01   Link #2229
Blaat
AS member for 10 years

Why bother stopping at this stage? You've already seen 17 episodes mind as well watch the final 7 which will probably the best part of the show considering its been one huge build up (along with fillers ) till now. ^^
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 06:37   Link #2230
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
tsk...such a silly reason to put a show on hold. Heartbreaking is the main part of enjoying such romances. Romances that aren't moving to the soul isn't worth that much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Why bother stopping at this stage? You've already seen 17 episodes mind as well watch the final 7 which will probably the best part of the show considering its been one huge build up (along with fillers ) till now. ^^

Besides could they really stay away. When Saturday comes around I gurantee everybody will be thinking about it, to see what happens. After this long and after months it becomes sorta like a addiction.
Old 2008-02-11, 07:27   Link #2231
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
Hahaha yeah.

>_>
<_<
Noe will come out victorious in the end, don't pull a lego though when it happens. l probably will if it doesn't...not really, l think.
Old 2008-02-11, 08:17   Link #2232
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO Send a message via Skype™ to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Another good reason to put it on hold, is that once it gets past those episode, i can just downloaded them all and sweep past the angst episode and reach the good stuff after it, without having to wait on each episode.

got enough cliffhanging with True Tears....
Old 2008-02-11, 09:30   Link #2233
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
>_>
<_<
Noe will come out victorious in the end, don't pull a lego though when it happens. l probably will if it doesn't...not really, l think.
How about this, ff Hiromi wins you have to use a Hiromi avatar for a month, if Noe wins I'll use a Noe avatar for a month, deal lol? You don't have to worry about me pulling a Lego though, I really want Mao X Kouichi and Shin X Hiromi to happen but not enough to stop watching when things don't look good. Heck I would've quit KGNE at ep.. 7-9 if that was the case... didn't let good for my girl at that stage...
Old 2008-02-11, 09:52   Link #2234
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
How about this, ff Hiromi wins you have to use a Hiromi avatar for a month, if Noe wins I'll use a Noe avatar for a month, deal lol? You don't have to worry about me pulling a Lego though, I really want Mao X Kouichi and Shin X Hiromi to happen but not enough to stop watching when things don't look good. Heck I would've quit KGNE at ep.. 7-9 if that was the case... didn't let good for my girl at that stage...

Sure thing, it's a deal but instead of you having a Noe avatar for a month if my coupling come true...how about you use a Kai avatar instead. Bwehehehe...
Old 2008-02-11, 09:56   Link #2235
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

with you guys discussing like that, it made me think when i marathoned air and KGNE in the same day...

now the feeling is back here again (True Tears and Kimikiss) albeit a bit more subtle

oh, the angst and teenage depression. LOL
Supah Em is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-11, 10:06   Link #2236
Westlo
Lets be reality

Speaking of KGNE I've really glad I watched it over 2 days, that might have caused me to pull a Lego if I was watching it weekly.

Quote:
Sure thing, it's a deal but instead of you having a Noe avatar for a month if my coupling come true...how about you use a Kai avatar instead. Bwehehehe...
I'll use a Kai avatar from the Spring season until Summer season if I get Shin X Hiromi and Mao X Kouichi wrong!
Old 2008-02-11, 11:03   Link #2237
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

Quote:
I'll use a Kai avatar from the Spring season until Summer season if I get Shin X Hiromi and Mao X Kouichi wrong!
I see...hmm if only one of those two pairings do come true which would u wish for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supahem View Post
with you guys discussing like that, it made me think when i marathoned air and KGNE in the same day...
Ah, Air what a depressing ending....gao....
Old 2008-02-11, 11:10   Link #2238
arkxkra
全力全開

Spoiler for ep18:
Old 2008-02-11, 11:37   Link #2239
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by supahem View Post

now the feeling is back here again (True Tears and Kimikiss) albeit a bit more subtle

oh, the angst and teenage depression. LOL
Quote:
Speaking of KGNE I've really glad I watched it over 2 days, that might have caused me to pull a Lego if I was watching it weekly.

Quote:
I see...hmm if only one of those two pairings do come true which would u wish for?

Ah, Air what a depressing ending....gao....
Oh no KGNE, Air, Kimikiss, True Tears talk about emotional trauma but you know we love every agonizing min of each series.

Westlo i hope your right man im pulling for both couples too and so he wont have to go at it alone if either of those couples dont make it...Ill use a Kazuki avatar from Dragonaut for 6 months complete with the one of him wearing the G-string on his head.
Old 2008-02-11, 12:52   Link #2240
nikorai

Send a message via ICQ to nikorai
Hello.
So I watched episode 18 raw. I also found the japanese to be quite simple to understand. I think i understood about 95% of what was said. With other anime it's usually more of deducting and guesswork. Simple japanese is also a characteristic feature of the game. At the same time one doesnt take it as dull or lame or smth. Back then I was doing quite fine after I spent around 4 hours looking up words in the dictionary. But then in 2006 my japanese skills were certainly worse than now.
What I didnt quite get this time was Hiiragi's comment about food. Did he mean that the old man managed to get the ingredients.

personal page at nikorai1.narod.ru
nikorai is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, drama, enterbrain, j.c. staff, romance, seinen, shounen