AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-11, 17:46   Link #3341
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Could anyone please give me a good onomatopoeia to imitate the sound of a heart beating?
drums, "ba-bump", bellows, etc...

Anything I suppose that sounds deep, loud and powerful can make a good comparison.

Just be sure that it fits with Claymore; even if a heart sounds like something, that "something" has to exist in their timeperiod.

When (flushed) Raki hugged Claire(more accurately, her bosom ) to escape from Ophelia, he heard her heartbeat as "ba-bump, ba-bump, ba-bump".

I think that's what onomatopoeia means

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-06-11 at 18:37.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-11, 17:53   Link #3342
irvinethearcher
Angriest Angel
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
like a drum?
__________________
irvinethearcher is offline  
Old 2009-06-11, 22:40   Link #3343
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Meanwhile, Cynthia is distracted when helping Yuma regenerate her leg

Yuma: Umm Cynthia, can you concentrate a bit more to help me..

Cynthia: huh, whuh ? oh right...

Yuma: Cynthia !!! That's the wrong foot !!

Cynthia looks at Yuma regenerated foot to see the toes are reversed from what they should be...

Cynthia: Oh dear.....
Bikerider is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 00:27   Link #3344
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
Meanwhile, Cynthia is distracted when helping Yuma regenerate her leg

Yuma: Umm Cynthia, can you concentrate a bit more to help me..

Cynthia: huh, whuh ? oh right...

Yuma: Cynthia !!! That's the wrong foot !!

Cynthia looks at Yuma regenerated foot to see the toes are reversed from what they should be...

Cynthia: Oh dear.....
Ugh....can only imagine what will happen when Helen shows up

She better be careful or she'll get one of Yuma's toes in her eyesocket (that was sick, I know , I'm a loony after 3am )

Last edited by Shiek927; 2009-06-12 at 02:31.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 09:52   Link #3345
hell88
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
Meanwhile, Cynthia is distracted when helping Yuma regenerate her leg

Yuma: Umm Cynthia, can you concentrate a bit more to help me..

Cynthia: huh, whuh ? oh right...

Yuma: Cynthia !!! That's the wrong foot !!

Cynthia looks at Yuma regenerated foot to see the toes are reversed from what they should be...

Cynthia: Oh dear.....
OMG! You have to add some more to this one, I would add something but I can't think of anything to add lol.
hell88 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 10:50   Link #3346
Weird D
Just existing...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Not quite a sequel, more like a side story to my other works.


Spoiler for Unexpected downfall:


I'm just wondering, who got it worse in this? Rimuto or Rubel?

Anyway, I'm posting it here, and will be putting it on ff.net later.
Weird D is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 12:27   Link #3347
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Oh, definitely Rubel. At least the other members didn't get....her

Nice to see you continuing your works Weird D.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 13:31   Link #3348
MisterJB
Warden of the West
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Casterly Rock
Is Raki the only straigth guy in that Continent or what?

Well, Rubel without a doubt got the worst. At least Alicia and Beth are sexy, even on AB form.

Clare's Yoki is screwing the whole Continent and I can't wait to see how the resident God Eye is dealing with the situation at hands
__________________
MisterJB is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 13:47   Link #3349
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Is Raki the only straigth guy in that Continent or what?

Well, Rubel without a doubt got the worst. At least Alicia and Beth are sexy, even on AB form.

Clare's Yoki is screwing the whole Continent and I can't wait to see how the resident God Eye is dealing with the situation at hands
It is weird when you think about it

Actually, in his last fic, Galatea was giving him some glances as well...
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 13:55   Link #3350
MisterJB
Warden of the West
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Casterly Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
It is weird when you think about it

Actually, in his last fic, Galatea was giving him some glances as well...
Wasn't it Tabitha?
__________________
MisterJB is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 14:11   Link #3351
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Wasn't it Tabitha?
Tabitha only likes Miria, and Miria...doesn't really like anybody (a shame since Raki/Miria is great). Hard to say with Deneve but she isn't making any moves either apparently(WHY do authors always make her like that? )

Nah, reread it. "Still, even their resident ‘eye’ was starting to give Raki some speculative looks".
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 14:12   Link #3352
Weird D
Just existing...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Is Raki the only straigth guy in that Continent or what?
Why are you asking that?

Quote:
Well, Rubel without a doubt got the worst. At least Alicia and Beth are sexy, even on AB form.
True, but would you let her get close to you, for specifically that part of you, with those big ass arm blades?
Weird D is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 14:16   Link #3353
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Why are you asking that?
, he's asking that because none of the other males seem to "enjoy" what's happening.

But can you blame them? At least the Ghosts are relatively human. Can't blame Isley for not getting the hots for the Feeders, and I can't blame Rubel for not digging the man-beast known as Rachel
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 15:00   Link #3354
MisterJB
Warden of the West
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Casterly Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
Why are you asking that?



True, but would you let her get close to you, for specifically that part of you, with those big ass arm blades?
Because of what shiek said.

Dude, as long as she has those legs of hers...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Tabitha only likes Miria, and Miria...doesn't really like anybody (a shame since Raki/Miria is great). Hard to say with Deneve but she isn't making any moves either apparently(WHY do authors always make her like that? )

Nah, reread it. "Still, even their resident ‘eye’ was starting to give Raki some speculative looks".
Don't complain, at least there are fics about them. I don't get that much luck Just some pics and doujins.

Tabitha needs to get a personality. I used to like her until chapter 90.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
, he's asking that because none of the other males seem to "enjoy" what's happening.

But can you blame them? At least the Ghosts are relatively human. Can't blame Isley for not getting the hots for the Feeders, and I can't blame Rubel for not digging the man-beast known as Rachel
Well, I don't know. With their faces hidden, the AFs can be quite attractive.

And if I remember correctly, in the last fic he said that he had left the Ghosts because he was starting to feel uneasy due to the looks they were giving him.
...stupid...
__________________
MisterJB is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 15:14   Link #3355
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Don't complain, at least there are fics about them. I don't get that much luck Just some pics and doujins.

Tabitha needs to get a personality. I used to like her until chapter 90.
Their are Miria doujins? The only doujins I know are the ones about the Abyssals(which I'm still hoping for translations one day), and a few others for OC's I think.

Has Tabitha ever had a personality? She's a good sensor, but other then following Captain Miria around whereever she goes, she's never really said or done anything.

Her new hairdo isn't that bad actually, I like it.

Quote:
Well, I don't know. With their faces hidden, the AFs can be quite attractive.

And if I remember correctly, in the last fic he said that he had left the Ghosts because he was starting to feel uneasy due to the looks they were giving him.
...stupid...
,, I guess. I suppose if I put a paperbag over their head and muffled the growls. XDXD

He did? Huh.....that was stupid of him.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 15:23   Link #3356
MisterJB
Warden of the West
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Casterly Rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Their are Miria doujins? The only doujins I know are the ones about the Abyssals(which I'm still hoping for translations one day), and a few others for OC's I think.
yeah, there is one of Miria with Rigardo and one called Tokimeki 2 but I must advise you...

DON'T READ TOKIMEKI 2 OR YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE

There is also one of Miria and Galatea
__________________
MisterJB is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 15:24   Link #3357
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
yeah, there is one of Miria with Rigardo and one called Tokimeki 2 but I must advise you...

DON'T READ TOKIMEKI 2 OR YOU'LL BE SCARRED FOR LIFE
Hentai? I don't bother. The Claymore hentai I was bored enough to look up were all pretty much based off the anime, centered around Claire, and had terrible artwork. Fanfiction like Weird D's series or the various harems are better because it's funnier, you use your imagination, and they're no where need as mindless, graphic or stupid.

Nevertheless....MiriaxRigardo eh?.......so THAT's where people get the crazy idea to make them into a couple

Better then FloraxRigardo
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 15:45   Link #3358
Weird D
Just existing...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
, he's asking that because none of the other males seem to "enjoy" what's happening.

But can you blame them? At least the Ghosts are relatively human. Can't blame Isley for not getting the hots for the Feeders, and I can't blame Rubel for not digging the man-beast known as Rachel
May I remind you that whatever Teresa had on her chest was enough to stop a bunch of men who had been drooling over her... And IMO, only Galatea comes close to her in looks alone.
The MIB don't even consider Claymores as women to start with, merely slabs of meat. This and that make it impossible for them to... well... perform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Because of what shiek said.

And if I remember correctly, in the last fic he said that he had left the Ghosts because he was starting to feel uneasy due to the looks they were giving him.
...stupid...
Actually, I was talking about Priscilla, Renee and Dietrich. I said in Consequences that Isley had taken them as 'hostages' and Priscilla was also back with him for his protection (which is why she was not in Misunderstanding).
(Note to self, if I ever do a conclusion, explain why Dietrich has not gone back to the Org)
Weird D is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 16:00   Link #3359
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: In a hole, I just need to dig myself out
Quote:
May I remind you that whatever Teresa had on her chest was enough to stop a bunch of men who had been drooling over her... And IMO, only Galatea comes close to her in looks alone.
The MIB don't even consider Claymores as women to start with, merely slabs of meat. This and that make it impossible for them to... well... perform.
Weird D....I was in a joking mood when I wrote that, you didn't have to get so analytical

But those were guys were raping bandits, of course that would stop whores them. Raki is going on with Claire and he doesn't seem to care, does he?

and yes, saying Teresa and Galatea are the only good ones are your opinion, one I don't share at all. They have an overwhelming "goddess" look to them, but all the other Ghosts(and most Claymores actually) are all attractive, especially since most of them have a "down-to-earth" practical\average appeal to them rather then Teresa and Galatea who clearly try to sweep everyone off their feet.
Shiek927 is offline  
Old 2009-06-12, 16:17   Link #3360
Weird D
Just existing...
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
Weird D....I was in a joking mood when I wrote that, you didn't have to get so analytical

But those were guys were raping bandits, of course that would stop whores them. Raki is going on with Claire and he doesn't seem to care, does he?

and yes, saying Teresa and Galatea are the only good ones are your opinion, one I don't share at all. They have an overwhelming "goddess" look to them, but all the other Ghosts(and most Claymores actually) are all attractive, especially since most of them have a "down-to-earth" practical\average appeal to them rather then Teresa and Galatea who clearly try to sweep everyone off their feet.
Sorry, I tend to get defensive at times...

Yup, Raki does love Clare, and truly cares about his (all female) friends. That's why he can look at her naked and not mind.

But I do think you misread me. If you were to put a poll for the most attractive Claymore, those two would most likely be near the top. That did not mean they are 'the only good ones', simply that if you were to judge them physically, they have a serious advantage. Yagi pretty much made them goddesses among models. Personality wise however, they have some serious flaws.
If you count other factors, well, all the Claymores are special in their own way: Miria's charisma is unmatched IMO, Cynthia's cute, bright and cheerful which is rare among Claymores, Renee's plain hot... Heck, even Rachel would not be so bad if she were more feminine in attitude.
Weird D is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.