AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-17, 22:32   Link #3961
lightsenshi
Author

Wow. I must be the only one who does reviews.
Old 2010-11-18, 01:15   Link #3962
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
http://www.fanfiction.net/anime/Clay.../0/5043/0/0/1/

"Claymore: New Era" is now completely uploaded, although some chapters will continue to be updated. It now comes with an improved version of the Prologue with a bit more action.

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
Old 2010-11-28, 12:21   Link #3963
revan5
Dark Lord of Animesuki

Location: The Kingdom of Orange...you can't beat the Cuse, in basketball or snowfall!
Spoiler for "Claymore: Behind the Manga":

Almost every character in this skit is in fact a real person involved in making Claymore manga or the anime, although Miura's participation is strictly fictional while Chen is a fictional character entirely. I hope everyone enjoys this!

How the warriors of Claymore OUGHT to look: http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12541
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...ostcount=12530
"So Shiek, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!"
Old 2010-11-29, 14:09   Link #3964
Weird D
Just existing...

Revan, to me the Blue Oyster forever means the gay pub in the Police Academy series... and I was also wondering if my craziness rubbed off on you here.

Anyway, I also got a quick drabble done, not a part of my outtakes series tough. Still I hope you guys will enjoy it.
Spoiler for Sleeping arrangements:
Old 2010-11-29, 22:37   Link #3965
lightsenshi
Author

Mine really needs another chapter.
Old 2010-12-01, 02:08   Link #3966
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Meanwhile on the road to the Org
Yuma: This is nice, I'm not the weakest in the group anymore Now that Dee Dee is with us.
Dee Dee: Weakest ?
Cynthia: And I'm not the shortest.
Dee Dee: Hey !! I am taller than Miata.
Deneve: She's only 12
Helen: and Yuma isn't the slowest anymore.
Dee Dee: At least I'm not some one's granny
Old 2010-12-02, 23:57   Link #3967
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
Spoiler for Sleeping arrangements:
Ah, so Raki is good for something after all.
Old 2010-12-14, 02:26   Link #3968
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Meanwhile in Labona now that the ghosts have left

Galk: Finally... that's the last of them.

Gally: You should have let me help. It wouldn't have taken as long.

Galk: No Sister Latea. We couldn't ask you to clean up the remains of these creatures. You did so much to safe our City. This is the least we can do.
Old 2010-12-14, 18:15   Link #3969
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Meanwhile on the northern path

Yuma: Oh simply must join us. It's lonely with only Gally and me

Anastacia: You and Gally ?

Yuma: Yeah. You, me, Gally. We can start the tall girls club. Only us 6 foot tall women allowed. You'll have to get stronger though.We're both almost number 1's.in strength.

Anastacia: GET AWAY FROM ME !!!

Last edited by Bikerider; 2011-01-01 at 02:06.
Old 2010-12-14, 18:22   Link #3970
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Dee-Dee: That's not fair having a tall girls club. Cynthia !!! Let's start a short girl's club. We can have Miata and Clarice...

Cynthia pats Dee-Dee's head: Oh Deitrich-san, you're right. You little girls should have a club of your own. Little girls always like to have groups to be in.. for tea parties and slumber parties and dress up parties... and other little girl things.

Dee-Dee: I hate you.

Last edited by Bikerider; 2011-01-01 at 02:05.
Old 2010-12-15, 18:36   Link #3971
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Anastacia: Tacker Deitrich. This is what you have been doing. The Organisation is not happy you ran off.

Dee-Dee: That's HUNTER Deitrich to you: Flying Goldilocks.

Last edited by Bikerider; 2011-01-01 at 02:05.
Old 2010-12-15, 22:23   Link #3972
lightsenshi
Author

In the mean time (not the nice time)

Helen: Are you sure that it's this way?

Deneve: Of course I'm sure. Have I ever steered you wrong?

Helen:....do you really want me to answer that question?
Old 2010-12-15, 22:42   Link #3973
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

meanwhile on the road to the Org

Yuma: Cynthia, you're the highest ranked. You should be the leader.

Cynthia: That's okay Yuma-san. Deneve can lead us. I'll manage

Helen: I thought Tabitha was leading us.

Cynthia: Tabitha-san is directing us. Deneve is leading us.

Yuma: Tabitha is directing us, Deneve is leading us, and Cynthia is managing us.

Cynthia: Yes. Yuma-san. Some one has to manage. Otherwise Deneve would keep picking fights with everyone.
Old 2010-12-15, 22:45   Link #3974
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

lightsenshi:

aren't these fun ?
Old 2010-12-16, 01:20   Link #3975
lightsenshi
Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
lightsenshi:

aren't these fun ?
Yup, they is.
Old 2010-12-21, 20:59   Link #3976
Clare=Beast

why a second season of claymore is impossible

This is going to be very long and will have many points on why a second season of claymore would be impossible to make understandable for these reasons, first of all the main reason. Jean gave her life for clare in order for her to revert from her awakened form, after defeating RIGALDO, this is what occurs in the manga. In the series that was realesed on dvd she gives her life to revert clare back from her awakened for after defeating PRISCILLA. Therefore the company doing the dvd series would have to basically create an intirely new series for anything to make sense.

A second reason, in the dvd series, clare and raki reunite directly after the defeat of priscilla by clare, in the manga clare does not even encounter priscilla until scene 101, also Clare, Miria, Helen, Tabitha, Cynthia, Yuma, and Deneve do not even leave the north for SEVEN YEARS, and in that time in the manga Raki is travelling with Priscilla, searching the west for Clare, which tells us that them ever reuniting in the first place is completely impossible, because the hatred between Clare and Priscilla would cause one of them to kill each other, because Clare wants revenge for teresa and Priscilla is deeply under the impression that Clare and/or Teresa was the cause for the death of her family. There any interaction between Raki and Clare for the past seven years would be impossible, and if you recall at the end of the 26th episode of the dvd series you see Raki and Clare TOGETHER directly following the death of Jean and the escape of Priscilla and Isley.

My third reason is slightly intertwined with the second in the same context as the seven years that are spent in the north in which Clare, Miria, Helen, Tabitha, Cynthia, Yuma, and Deneve are honing there skills of the blade and of concealling their yoma energy without the use of the pills. first of all Tabitha, Cynthia, and Yuma are not hardly even mentioned in the dvd series were as in the manga they become 3 of the 7 main characters which implies that the company that made the dvd series is even considering making them important characters which then makes me assume that they are not going to make a second season.

Now i know that some people started a petition for a second season and i am one who has put my name on that list because this series has started my great interest in manga and i wish they would put some more effort into developing a story because frankly i want to what happens to clare. i am curruntly awaitin scene 111 of the manga and would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me any information on the developement of the manga and the dvd series.

Last edited by Clare=Beast; 2010-12-21 at 21:02. Reason: spelling error
Old 2010-12-27, 20:59   Link #3977
lightsenshi
Author

Ugh...I hate writer's block.
Old 2010-12-27, 21:16   Link #3978
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clare=Beast View Post
This is going to be very long and will have many points on why a second season of claymore would be impossible to make understandable for these reasons, first of all the main reason. Jean gave her life for clare in order for her to revert from her awakened form, after defeating RIGALDO, this is what occurs in the manga. In the series that was realesed on dvd she gives her life to revert clare back from her awakened for after defeating PRISCILLA. Therefore the company doing the dvd series would have to basically create an intirely new series for anything to make sense.

A second reason, in the dvd series, clare and raki reunite directly after the defeat of priscilla by clare, in the manga clare does not even encounter priscilla until scene 101, also Clare, Miria, Helen, Tabitha, Cynthia, Yuma, and Deneve do not even leave the north for SEVEN YEARS, and in that time in the manga Raki is travelling with Priscilla, searching the west for Clare, which tells us that them ever reuniting in the first place is completely impossible, because the hatred between Clare and Priscilla would cause one of them to kill each other, because Clare wants revenge for teresa and Priscilla is deeply under the impression that Clare and/or Teresa was the cause for the death of her family. There any interaction between Raki and Clare for the past seven years would be impossible, and if you recall at the end of the 26th episode of the dvd series you see Raki and Clare TOGETHER directly following the death of Jean and the escape of Priscilla and Isley.

My third reason is slightly intertwined with the second in the same context as the seven years that are spent in the north in which Clare, Miria, Helen, Tabitha, Cynthia, Yuma, and Deneve are honing there skills of the blade and of concealling their yoma energy without the use of the pills. first of all Tabitha, Cynthia, and Yuma are not hardly even mentioned in the dvd series were as in the manga they become 3 of the 7 main characters which implies that the company that made the dvd series is even considering making them important characters which then makes me assume that they are not going to make a second season.

Now i know that some people started a petition for a second season and i am one who has put my name on that list because this series has started my great interest in manga and i wish they would put some more effort into developing a story because frankly i want to what happens to clare. i am curruntly awaitin scene 111 of the manga and would greatly appreciate it if someone could give me any information on the developement of the manga and the dvd series.
....Why are you posting this in the fanfiction thread?
Old 2011-01-01, 02:08   Link #3979
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Cynthia is helping Kiera with Phina: Now hold her like this. No. Like this. Now you can run faster. No. Don't drop her. Darn. Now I have to help her heal some more.

Cynthia senses towards the battle with the Awakened: Oh never mind. You don't have to run away anymore. Let's go see the others. NO !! Not like that. You'll drop her again. Here, let me carry her. ... hmmm... I better carry both of you. We'll get there faster.
Old 2011-01-01, 02:34   Link #3980
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Yuma: Ya see that Deneve ? Straight through the first one and into the next one. Two head shots in one.

Deneve: It's good work Yuma. Clare would be proud of you learning her technique.

Yuma: That's not the only tecnnique I learned from her. Wanna see my speed legs ?

The Rest of the Ghosts: NO !!!
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction