AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-16, 16:35   Link #1101
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

sorry guys but its going slowly (spring break is over and I'm busy with tests )
Its sorta short but I'm almost finished.
Old 2008-04-16, 17:04   Link #1102
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
As long as its breath taking I'll be happy.
Old 2008-04-16, 17:05   Link #1103
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Talking Shapshot: Missing Scene from Ghosts in the North

Clare and Yuma are returning to base after finding evidence of Raki being up north.

Yuma: You are so fast Clare. I can't even see you move. That awakened being didn't even have time to attack me.

Clare: Awakened beings have this tendency to spout long speeches about what they plan to do. They bore me. Best to chop them to pieces while they're busy with their boasts.

Yuma. Yeah.. But I didn't even get the chance to draw my sword and act as the decoy for it's first attack.

Clare. Don't let it bother you. You did enough by asking it all those annoying questions. I'm sure you can develop that talent to the point where you can leave them sobbing uncontrollably.

Yuma: .... umm.... thank you ?
Old 2008-04-16, 17:09   Link #1104
hell88
Banned

HAHAHAHAHA Poor Yuma. But wait was that even a talent Of Yuma's lol? If only Clare knew.
Old 2008-04-16, 17:10   Link #1105
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
Clare and Yuma are returning to base after finding evidence of Raki being up north.

Yuma: You are so fast Clare. I can't even see you move. That awakened being didn't even have time to attack me.

Clare: Awakened beings have this tendency to spout long speeches about what they plan to do. They bore me. Best to chop them to pieces while they're busy with their boasts.

Yuma. Yeah.. But I didn't even get the chance to draw my sword and act as the decoy for it's first attack.

Clare. Don't let it bother you. You did enough by asking it all those annoying questions. I'm sure you can develop that talent to the point where you can leave them sobbing uncontrollably.

Yuma: .... umm.... thank you ?
*snorts* LOL XD

I don't know whether to laugh at Yuma's expense or feel sorry for her.

*Puts on a thoughtful expression*

Oh what the heck I'll do both. ROFL XD
Old 2008-04-16, 17:57   Link #1106
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

Here it is.
it may not be the best ever but it should be fairly good. its also fairly short,
lots of action though just not a lot of talking.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Epic Soul Searching -Dorm of the Awakened- part 4

Guard: Both of you have standing kill on sight orders out you know. You’ll be doing your selves a favor if you gave up, less pain full for you that way.

Mikke: As if, we’re gonna kick your ass all the way back to your master and then some.

Guard: *laughs* fools your power is nothing before mine.

Mikke: We’ll see

Mikke slashes at him but the guard jumps out through the ceiling out into the grassland above. Mikke and weirdo follow

Guard: Now that we’re in the open instead of that cramped cave we can fight properly.

The guard starts to sift into his awakened form. His entire body lengthens and thickens, muscles grow, hands and feet become claws. Armor like plates formed replacing soft light skin with hard dark armor. Smaller scale like plates formed on his face completely covering him in the dark gray armor. Long sharp bits of armor grew out of his shoulder blades forming thin branches as they did. Between the branches grew a leathery membrane completing his wings. From his arms just below the elbow sprouted more pieces of armor these bent around parallel with his arms stopping at points six inches beyond his hands. Weirdo drew his sword.

Mikke: shall we?

Weirdo: *nods* yes lets.

Weirdo and Mikke both release their power to half. Mikke stopping at forty percent and Weirdo at thirty. The impact on the air from the sudden release of power tore up the ground next to them and sent a shock wave through the tall grass.

The awakened one charged Mikke slashing with one of the spikes on its arm. Mikke blocked it in the crock of his crossed swords and pulled them apart cutting off the spike. The awakened one jumped back and weirdo slashed horizontally from behind. The guard ducked under the blow and twisted trying to catch weirdo with the sharp part of its wing. Weirdo jumped over the attack and tried to slash at its back as Mikke cut at the awakened one’s head. The awakened one stood up straight causing both Weirdo and Mikke to miss. The awakened one clenched his its fist regenerating the spike it had lost. Mikke attacked again but it jumped into the air and hovered over them its wings blurring.

Mikke and Weirdo jumped up after it. The awakened one grabbed Mikke’s swords in both hands and through him to the ground Weirdo sliced just as it turned to face him, cutting through the wing instead of its arm. The awakened one fell to the ground in a spiral blood trailing from the gash in its wing. Weirdo landed next to Mikke who had gotten back to his feet and was waiting both swords at the ready.

Weirdo: I’m running out of time, we need to finish this before I reach my limit.

Mikke: How long?

Weirdo:… lets hurry.

Mikke: All out it is then.

Mikke releases his Yoki to seventy five percent and weirdo stops trying to keep his self growing Yoki under control.

Awakened guard: raising it up a notch… Well can’t let you be the only ones can I.

The awakened one’s eyes glow brightly and his armor darkens even further his wing regenerates and a second set grows below them. More of the spikes jut out of its shoulders and all of spikes become razor sharp on the out facing sides.

Mikke disappeared and made a charging slash at the awakened one. The awakened one deflected one sword with a spike and twisted out of the way of the other swatting Mikke back with a wing as he did so. Weirdo disappeared as well and appeared as a blur in front of the awakened one striking quickly with his sword. The awakend one blocked attacks and slashed a spike at weirdo who disappeared and reappeared a few feet away. Mikke recovered and through one sword at the awakened one slicing cleanly through one of its wings and sticking into the ground point first a few feet on the other side of the awakened one. Mikke charged as the sword flew and cut the spikes on the right side off of its body and regaining his thrown sword only moments after it stuck into the ground.

The awakened one flew low charging at Weirdo who blocked and pushed the awakened one up wards. He disappeared for a moment and reappeared behind the awakened one as it leveled out in the air. Weirdo sliced down its back as he fell the tug of his sword through the awakened one causing him to summersault as his sword cut through the awakened one’s back. He landed on his feet making a small crater in the ground. Mikke rushed a the falling awakened one.

Mikke: *Standing over the crippled awakened one leering* This is it, any last words?

Awakened guard: Yeah… you’re lucky Nightwish is calling me, or I would finish the two of you right now. As things are…

The awakened one disappears and reappears in the air its wounds completely regenerated.

Awakened guard: As things are I need to go, you will die next time I see you, lucky ones.

It flies away leaving Mikke and Weirdo.

Mikke: Damn it, what the hell… Weirdo can you tell me were the others are.

Weirdo: yes… then I must sleep… *points* that way, out of this grass land at the very least… I will tell you more when I wake up. *wavers on his feet and sinks to the ground*

Mikke: Man, this guy collapses after every time he uses his power, that’s got to get annoying. Its annoying ,at least, having to carry him around.

Mikke picks up Weirdo and starts off in the direction weirdo had pointed.
Old 2008-04-16, 18:14   Link #1107
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hmmm...More of Cynthia's Zany Ideas coming soon. This time, a Cos-Play party.

Although, as I thought of that, the idea of having some of the Claymore people cos-play 'The Wizard of Oz' came to me.

Dorothy - Clare
Toto - Raki (XD)
Scarecrow - Tabatha
Tin Man - Deneve
Lion - Yuma

Ophelia - Witch of West
Miria - Witch of East

Oz - Undine
Old 2008-04-16, 18:17   Link #1108
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Hmmm...More of Cynthia's Zany Ideas coming soon. This time, a Cos-Play party.

Although, as I thought of that, the idea of having some of the Claymore people cos-play 'The Wizard of Oz' came to me.

Dorothy - Clare
Toto - Raki (XD)
Scarecrow - Tabatha
Tin Man - Deneve
Lion - Yuma

Ophelia - Witch of West
Miria - Witch of East

Oz - Undine
WTH? O.O XD
Old 2008-04-16, 18:34   Link #1109
hell88
Banned

Epic Soul Searching - Dorm Of The Awakened - Part 5

As Mikke was running and holding onto Wierdo to the direction he pointed the sun light started to shine over them.

Mikke: (Great its the morning already!) So much for using the darkness to hide in.

As the sun started to show in the sky above Wierdo woke up.

Wierdo: Oh man.... What happened?

Mikke lets Wierdo stand up.

Mikke: What did the sun light give you your strength back?

Wierdo: Well actually it did.... Don't ask me how because I do not know yet.

Mikke: Oh well anyway where's Bishou and Hell? Are we close?

Wierdo: Not really, have you been running around in circles or something?

Mikke: What do you mean?

Wierdo: Because the cave where we came out of is right over there down that hill.

Mikke turns around to see where they came out of the night before.

Mikke: SHIT WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE!

They start to run at full speed with Wierdo telling him where to go.

Wierdo: Wow they sure got away far huh? But of course we could be thier by now if you had a good sence of direction.

Mikke could hear a bit of arrogance in Wierdo's voice.

Mikke: Okay I'm going to kick you out of the group if you keep talking like Bishou. One Bishou is enouph.

Meanwhile.

Nightwish: You were going to kill them weren't you? Especially after I told you to let them all go.

Gaurd: Hey I haven't seen any action for some time now and I just wanted to taste there fear as I was going to get ready to finish them for good.

Nightwish: You want action? HOW UNFORGIVABLE OF YOU TO DISOBEY ME!

Nightwish jumps in front of his gaurd and grabs him by the throat and rips the gaurds throat right out, and watched him die.

Nightwish: DGK come out here. I know your watching.

DGK: ......

Nightwish: Remember what we had planned for Bishou? Of course you do. Go and get SmileyED and Dutchman.

DGK: What do you want us to do?

Nightwish: I think Bishou needs some help with bringing back the heads of her friends. I want the three of you to help her with that.

DGK: As you wish.

DGK dissapeared in the darkness.

Meanwhile back where Bishou had taken Hell.

Hell wakes up only to see Bishou sleeping right next to him.

Hell88: Huh? *lightly elbows her in the four head* Bishou what are you doing? You were supposed to keep track of Mikke's and Wierdo's yoki to make sure they are okay and coming back.

Bishou slowly gets up.

Bishou: Don't worry, Mikke and Wierdo are alright. They are headed this way.

Hell88: Oh thats good to know.

But what Bishou didn't tell Hell was that DGK, SmileyED, and Dutchman were headed thier way as well.

To be continued...
Old 2008-04-16, 19:15   Link #1110
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Epic Soul Searching - Dorm of the Awakened - Final
-----------------------------------------------------------------

After a few moments appeared Wierdo's silhoutte; using his last remaining yoki to get a hold of Bishou's signal, he grabbed worn out Mikke and teleported outside, escaping the menacing underground fortress.

It was already night outside, and the stars glittered bright in the reflection of the big lake. Being totally clueless about how far away they have teleported and assuming it was enough for a safe distance, the mentally exhausted Wierdo collapsed right next to the sleeping Bishou and Hell. Mikke, sticking one of his swords into the earth, leaned upon it while tightly holding on to the other and fell asleep himself.

In the morning, Bishou was the first one to wake up; feeling more energetic and elevated than usual, she was in the mood for jogging and set out for a little run around the lake.

Mikke: Oh man.... That was some sleep. Can't believe those guys didn't come after us.

Hell88: Seems it was too much for poor Wierdo. He overused his powers and is still sleeping like the dead. How did it go anyway?

Mikke: Oh, well.... As you might've assumed there were more than just one guard jumping us after you guys left. I took out at least five.. untill

Hell88: Untill..?

Mikke: Untill that bastard Dutchman appeared.. I'd never forget his creepy voice; that prick got into my mind and started messing with it, pushing me to my limits. He's an amazing swordsman too.. nearly sliced my head off just before we got out.

Hell88: Wow, you're lucky as hell! Haha, well I'm not that lucky actually. Where's Bishou by the way?

The two of them scope around untill they see someone running along the far side of the lake and tripping over something, nearly falling into the water.

Mikke: She's....

Hell88: Jogging....?

Bishou: Morning guys!

Mikke and Hell88 stared at Bishou in utter stupification, with their jaws dropped down as she suddenly ran out of the bushes right next to them.

Bishou: What? Never seen a girl jog before?

Mikke: How the hell did you get here so fast?! Don't tell me you can teleport too and didn't tell us about it..

Hell88: Didn't you just trip over that fallen branch two kilometers away from here?

Bishou: Huh..? Well.. I did trip but it was five minutes ago.. What are you dorks talking about; whatever you try I'm just in too great a mood to take you seriously right now.

Mikke: Yeah that's for sure.. What's with you? you seemed to get over the whole torture thing rather quickly.. *Raised an eyebrow with his usual suspicion of her yoki tricks*

Bishou: What the hell are you implying? that I'm working for them? don't be ridiculous Mikke, If that was so You'd be dead already.. ha ha!

Hell88: Ok now you've got ME worried.. You do realize we might be a few inches away from the hellish prison we just escaped and you act like we're on a vacation on some exotic island.

Bishou: Oh not you too! I'm just in a really good mood.. I know it's strange, but.. I feel really great all of the sudden. If they attack, I feel like.. I can take them all by myself.

Never stopping to hop on one spot, Bishou sent forth a few side and back kicks along with a few punches in the air, following a stretching of her legs.

Mikke: Bishou.... You're really scaring me now....

Bishou: Why?!

Hell88: You jump around full of life while your skin is as pale as death; you seem to have lost at least ten pounds, judging from the pointy cheek bones that never showed untill now..

Mikke: You honestly want us to believe everything is ok?

Bishou's expression started showing signs of fear as she halted and walked to look at her reflection in the lake. What she saw stole her breath away for she stood there for ten minutes in silence.

Bishou:.....

Mikke: What... In the hell... Did they do to you there?

Hell88: Last night it was too dark to see. I never noticed.

Bishou: I....

Wierdo: Enara said something about illusory manipulation. *Mumbled while half asleep*

Mikke/Hell88: WAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Bishou: AAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Wierdo: ?!?!?!?

Mikke: Holy *hit balls!! Dude, you were awake!?

Hell88: You yoki probing spooks are all alike! don't scare us like that again..

Wierdo: Eek.. Well.. As I was saying, When I was talking to her about my special abilities; just before we split up, she told me about a special force of awakened beings whom in order to achieve certain abilities, learned to control the process of awakening.

Mikke: Control..? What do you mean?

Bishou: .....

Wierdo: It's not the vast amount of yoki being released during awakening that causes the transformation.. It's the rate it is being released at..

Hell88: Yeah.. So? that's no secret to me..

Wierdo: Awakened and semi awakened beings suffer a great deal of trouble. You should know that better than anyone here Hell.. Immoral hunger, lust and uncontrollable outbursts of yoki.. Those are the imperfections that caused NSW so much effort to deal with..

Mikke: Those cloaked ghouls are a different story I suppose..

Bishou: Yes, I suspected they found a way to raise their yoki far beyond their limits without awakening.

Wierdo: By training themselves to release yoki beyond their limits for less than a second, then supressing it even faster, repeating the cycle constantly.. Making their yoki flow illusive and nearly ungraspable..

Hell88: That's impossible....

Mikke: I guess that's how they gained power over illusions. When you sense strong yoki somewhere and it dissapears suddenly, reappearing somewhere else in less than a second, I'd say that can be darn confusing..

Wierdo: Comes to think of it, I sensed something very similar when trying to located Bishou.

- The spies from the midlands called us; Dormants... - A female voice came from behind...

Bishou: You..!

Wierdo: ?!!

To be continued in the next scene.

Hopefully I fixed it..

Last edited by Mikke; 2008-04-17 at 16:41.
Old 2008-04-16, 19:25   Link #1111
hell88
Banned

Whoa the plot thickens! Mikke did you have to make it a cliffehanger ending? Now the suspence is killing me.
Old 2008-04-16, 21:23   Link #1112
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

Same... add in a little confusion as well . I've been reading "a clockwork orange" so my brain is a little shot so it may be from that but I'm havening a little trouble understanding your idea, exactly how does it increase their power... and just about every thing else too.
Like I said, my brain is probably fried from trying to read "a clockwork orange" so if its obvious sorry
Old 2008-04-17, 02:39   Link #1113
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo487 View Post
Same... add in a little confusion as well . I've been reading "a clockwork orange" so my brain is a little shot so it may be from that but I'm havening a little trouble understanding your idea, exactly how does it increase their power... and just about every thing else too.
Like I said, my brain is probably fried from trying to read "a clockwork orange" so if its obvious sorry
um I'm joining the club, I also didn't quite get the part explaining about the power increasing and etc. could you please explain it simpler or just stick to the old fashiond going over the limits and then returning more powerfull...This is confusing me...

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Old 2008-04-17, 04:24   Link #1114
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Thoght so.. lol Anyway, it's not plainly going over the limits.. it's like an awakening only without giving away any external signs of it. like an inner, silent awakening.. or something like that..

Lol, this really doesn't make sense but I was thinking if you supressed and released yoki constantly at super speed it would be like flipping a card on which there's a drawing on one side when on the other there's nothing.. so the image you see from the flipping isn't necessarily there, it's just an illusion. So that special and uniform state of yoki somehow gave the awakened beings power over illusions maybe? plus it helped them control their awakening to a point when they can return to their original form at anytime without losing it..

I think it's a good line of thought; I may have only put it wrong.. If anybody has better ideas of explaining it then please.. If not then come up with something else..

Last edited by Mikke; 2008-04-17 at 04:53.
Old 2008-04-17, 08:42   Link #1115
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

... i think i see were your going...
if you switch between awakened and non awakened fast enough you avoide teh side effects and gain the power???
Old 2008-04-17, 09:13   Link #1116
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo487 View Post
... i think i see were your going...
if you switch between awakened and non awakened fast enough you avoide teh side effects and gain the power???
Yeah, but as we have seen there are other side effects.. plus new powers..
Anyway, take it wherever you want..

Urgh.. I think I ruined ppl's expectations..
Old 2008-04-17, 09:18   Link #1117
hell88
Banned

I really have no idea what to add to E.S.S. I find it easier to wright a story when I know what the ending is going to be. Mikke is the one that started it, so he probably knows how its going to end and how all the events leading up to the end are going to happen. Which makes me think, some of the chapters we wright really don't go anywhere. No offence by the way.
Old 2008-04-17, 09:26   Link #1118
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

I have no idea how it's going to end..

I just thought it should be longer and more interesting so I'm trying to come up with new stuff....

Maybe I got it all messed up. Why don't you guys continue and let me join in later?
Old 2008-04-17, 09:34   Link #1119
hell88
Banned

Actually I got your whole inner awakening thing right away, don't know why anyone else didn't get it. Anyways I would like to do another chapter but I think someone else should because its like I said "I really have no idea what to wright about next."
Old 2008-04-17, 09:48   Link #1120
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

fine I'll write something up, just not right now, it will take me some time to think of something that will suffice for now. oh and another thing......Mikke you Idiot don't write "Final" in the title if you have no idea what to write so to make a fitting end, jellyfish brains!!!

btw either this will be the final just for this chapter and then someone writes a new one, or you can make up an ending for the whole thing, too bad it just started to get interesting and the plot was thickening....you idiots....

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction