AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-12-09, 12:14   Link #1
RenRen
GFX'ER WANNABE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Do Not Want Any Stalker
RenRen's GFX

Hello....

This thread is dedicated for my GFX showcase, Simple intro ...
Start GFX'ing around 2011-2013, now i start for the basic again since i never touch gfx in 2014. Hope i can make decent Sigs from now on

Tool used is GIMP with various Plugins...


Anyway here's example of my GFX

2013
Spoiler for Images:


2011-2012
Spoiler for OldStuff:


Thats all that i can found in my old Photobucket account xD

Feel free to CnC me.....Best Regard from me
__________________
RenRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-14, 05:13   Link #2
RenRen
GFX'ER WANNABE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Do Not Want Any Stalker
New Update.... I was slacking off xD












Ahahahha, now i just realize that im abusing lots of things for making signature xD

Feel free to comment ^^~
__________________
RenRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-15, 15:27   Link #3
Frailty
Casual
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
might I ask, are you still using GIMP?
if yes, then hurray I guess?
I kinda thought I was the only one using that since everyone else here uses PS

anyway, you are really good! I'm quite envious
I love your use of gradient maps!
moreover, each and every single one of these are quite detailed. It's very obvious you put a lot of work into each one
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 00:17   Link #4
RenRen
GFX'ER WANNABE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Do Not Want Any Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
might I ask, are you still using GIMP?
if yes, then hurray I guess?
I kinda thought I was the only one using that since everyone else here uses PS

anyway, you are really good! I'm quite envious
I love your use of gradient maps!
moreover, each and every single one of these are quite detailed. It's very obvious you put a lot of work into each one
aha , yes.. im still using GIMP till now <3 , oh gimp user too ? oh well imo gimp can do something like PS user do too as long GIMP user know how to use the tools correctly .

thanks, well yeah i spend lots of time to put the effect and stuff for my work ^^
__________________
RenRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 01:04   Link #5
Frailty
Casual
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenRen View Post
aha , yes.. im still using GIMP till now <3 , oh gimp user too ?
high five!
Yes, I use GIMP and never switched to PS. You could check my thread and look at my works if you like (my earlier works sucked )

the number of tag makers on AS are dwindling, a lot of em aren't that active anymore. There used to be a lot though.

Anyway, it's good to see new names(at least for me) with great talent! I'd like to see more
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 02:59   Link #6
RenRen
GFX'ER WANNABE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Do Not Want Any Stalker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
high five!
Yes, I use GIMP and never switched to PS. You could check my thread and look at my works if you like (my earlier works sucked )

the number of tag makers on AS are dwindling, a lot of em aren't that active anymore. There used to be a lot though.

Anyway, it's good to see new names(at least for me) with great talent! I'd like to see more
you make me blush with that praise ~

oh well, you can see other works in here
http://renarudo.deviantart.com/

beware of horrible things that will bleed your eyes
__________________
RenRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-16, 03:02   Link #7
RenRen
GFX'ER WANNABE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Do Not Want Any Stalker








Another updates ~
__________________
RenRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-19, 03:16   Link #8
kons
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: new zealand auckland central
Age: 25
Wow your a pretty damn good artist it shows
You put a lot of work on them
kons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 07:58   Link #9
RenRen
GFX'ER WANNABE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Do Not Want Any Stalker
yay update ~

__________________
RenRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-27, 08:52   Link #10
RenRen
GFX'ER WANNABE
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Do Not Want Any Stalker
Teeheee ~~ another update

it was so-so IMO

cnc is appreciated



__________________
RenRen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.