AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-09-15, 15:03   Link #201
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In the space between your walls
Age: 26
I have a request
Type: animated sig
Series: Air
Episode: 1
Time: 19:52-19:54
Size: 100X100
frame rate: 15 or whatevers comfortable
Description:I want the little read head girl wayving back and forth with that great exprestion on her face in as smoth of a loop as posiable
__________________

credit to Neaco
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 11:12   Link #202
KuraiHitsugaya
Ex-Number XV
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Twilight Town.
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via MSN to KuraiHitsugaya Send a message via Yahoo to KuraiHitsugaya
I'd like an avie from the first opening of Tsubasa from 00:26 - 00:28. please?
__________________
KuraiHitsugaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 16:47   Link #203
Kazu
Flowing
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Between Heaven and Earth
I would like another avatar,sorry if you're getting annoyed by my request
I would like the main character (guy with headphones)
__________________
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 19:30   Link #204
Takeo
Jetsetter
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
I would like another avatar,sorry if you're getting annoyed by my request
I would like the main character (guy with headphones)
Really quick:


__________________
Takeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 20:44   Link #205
Kazu
Flowing
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Between Heaven and Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takeo View Post
Really quick:


Awesome,I appreciate it,Thanks!!!
__________________
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 17:42   Link #206
Kazu
Flowing
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Between Heaven and Earth
Another avatar please?
an avatar out of this pic

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7...3adsb01ab5.jpg

could you give me an avatar of the guy smiling in the middle,the main character
(He has no real name)

size:100x100
could you also put a border

sorry again for the avatar stuff if you find it annoying
__________________
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 18:06   Link #207
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ky. U.S
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Nyao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
Another avatar please?
an avatar out of this pic

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/7...3adsb01ab5.jpg

could you give me an avatar of the guy smiling in the middle,the main character
(He has no real name)

size:100x100
could you also put a border

sorry again for the avatar stuff if you find it annoying
I know I'm not the person you wanted to do it I guess but here:


1.
2.
__________________
Nyao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 18:52   Link #208
Kazu
Flowing
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Between Heaven and Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lines Fade View Post
I know I'm not the person you wanted to do it I guess but here:


1.
2.
Anyone can do it.I would have asked if I did thatnanyways thank you,I'd do some myself but I heard the program you use,u have to pay for I think,i'll be usingg one here and another forum if you don't mind
__________________
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 19:16   Link #209
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ky. U.S
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Nyao
I don't mind at all they were made for you so use them as you please ^^
__________________
Nyao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-23, 23:53   Link #210
Shana
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Over there.
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Well, my other request were not heared ^^b so, here's another:

Anime: Kodomo no Jikan OVA
Timeframe: 21:01 - 21:02 (Kuro-chan twitching her eyes) 4:41 - 4:52 (Mimi-chan blinking)
Size: 100x100 or other that fits it
Extra: A border, not thick please ^_^ and loop, if posible.

Thanks in advance =^w^=
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:15   Link #211
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle WA, USA
Could anyone be so kind as to 50X50 this pic for me for an aim friendly avatar? Thanks much in advance!

Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 00:32   Link #212
Nyao
>Enter title here<
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ky. U.S
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Nyao
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazakura View Post
Could anyone be so kind as to 50X50 this pic for me for an aim friendly avatar? Thanks much in advance!


Can it be smaller than 50x50?


Spoiler for For Yazakura:
__________________

Last edited by Nyao; 2007-09-24 at 01:07.
Nyao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 01:56   Link #213
Neaco
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diaboso View Post
I have a request
Type: animated sig
Series: Air
Episode: 1
Time: 19:52-19:54
Size: 100X100
frame rate: 15 or whatevers comfortable
Description:I want the little read head girl wayving back and forth with that great exprestion on her face in as smoth of a loop as posiable
It's a little late but I happened to check this thread and being an AIR fan who always has the episodes handy, made a quick one. Here ya go☆

slower


faster



ee... nani?! for some reason in IE the "slower" gif is actually faster and the "faster" one slower. They are correct if you are seeing it in Firefox.

Last edited by Neaco; 2007-09-27 at 10:53.
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 12:51   Link #214
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In the space between your walls
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco View Post
It's a little late but I happened to check this thread and being an AIR fan who always has the episodes handy, made a quick one. Here ya go☆

slower


faster



ee... nani?! for some reason in IE the "slower" gif is actually faster and the "faster" one slower. They are correct if you are seeing it in Firefox.
thank you very much the first one is good...the second one looks like shes spasming.
__________________

credit to Neaco
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 17:10   Link #215
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Seattle WA, USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lines Fade View Post
Can it be smaller than 50x50?


[SPOILER="For Yazakura"]50x50 would be like this:
this would be 37x45
I think this one looks the best: [/SPOILER

]
Thanks muchly!
Yazakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 19:02   Link #216
Neaco
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Well, my other request were not heared ^^b so, here's another:

Anime: Kodomo no Jikan OVA
Timeframe: 21:01 - 21:02 (Kuro-chan twitching her eyes) 4:41 - 4:52 (Mimi-chan blinking)
Size: 100x100 or other that fits it
Extra: A border, not thick please ^_^ and loop, if posible.

Thanks in advance =^w^=
Here ya go☆




I wasn't sure from your request if you wanted two avvies or just one with both of those scenes combined. From what I saw of the scenes I made sense to do two so I did. If you want them combined just say so☆
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 19:59   Link #217
Mouse_j
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Can anyone tell me where I could find an anime avatar with the character posing with the "V" sign. It can be any character, even an original. Though I am partial to SoiFong of Bleach, the ROD girls, or gals from FateStay Night.

Thankyou in advance
Mouse_j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 21:49   Link #218
Shana
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Over there.
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco View Post
Here ya go☆




I wasn't sure from your request if you wanted two avvies or just one with both of those scenes combined. From what I saw of the scenes I made sense to do two so I did. If you want them combined just say so☆
^.^ That is what I wanted. I'll use Kuro-chan for now Thanks! +rep for the hard work ^_^
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 23:00   Link #219
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Requesting....

Anime: Darker Than Black ep. 24
Time Frame: 9:08 - 0:09 (Amber smiling)
Size: 100X100
Extra: Border and loop pls!
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 23:51   Link #220
Neaco
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Requesting....

Anime: Darker Than Black ep. 24
Time Frame: 9:08 - 0:09 (Amber smiling)
Size: 100X100
Extra: Border and loop pls!

This ok?

same brightness as in anime


a little brighter
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:21.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.