AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-07-21, 12:11   Link #5661
mangatron
Gyanko <3
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
animated avatar request!

Series: Hyperdimesion Neptunia the Animation
Episode 2
Time frame: 22:15 (Blanc dozing off)
Borderless and loop please

advanced thanks!

I hope the loop is good enough. Or do you want the bubbles to loop longer?
__________________

It's a wonderful view.
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*What do you call a girl using her boobies to pleasure another girl?
-PAIZYURI!
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, feeling very sick at the moment from my extremely bad luck...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD

Last edited by mangatron; 2013-07-21 at 12:29. Reason: did not detect loop error. Fixed, now I sleeps
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 16:44   Link #5662
RadiantSoul
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Can someone please make this into an avatar for me?

Spoiler for Image:

I would like if the avatar had the top half of her body and if the white part could be changed to purple.
RadiantSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 19:23   Link #5663
Frailty
God-General
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post

I hope the loop is good enough. Or do you want the bubbles to loop longer?
the loop is good enough but she wakes up too fast
can you make the bubbles loop longer?

thank you
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-21, 22:42   Link #5664
mangatron
Gyanko <3
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
the loop is good enough but she wakes up too fast
can you make the bubbles loop longer?

thank you
.

So the first one I made just the bubbles loop longer. When you said she wakes up too fast, the scene was originally short, so the second one I just made her awake for just a bit more. Good enough?
__________________

It's a wonderful view.
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*What do you call a girl using her boobies to pleasure another girl?
-PAIZYURI!
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, feeling very sick at the moment from my extremely bad luck...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 01:08   Link #5665
Frailty
God-General
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
.

So the first one I made just the bubbles loop longer. When you said she wakes up too fast, the scene was originally short, so the second one I just made her awake for just a bit more. Good enough?
the first one was what I had in mind
thank you
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 17:36   Link #5666
Yoxall
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Requesting two sets of .gif avatars plz.

gif Avatar 1:

Anime: Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation Episode 2
Time: 21:51 - 21:53 (where Blanc blushes)
Other Details: Is it possible to make this a continuous loop?

gif Avatar 2:

Anime: Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation Episode 2
Time: 21:24 - 21:27 (where Blanc yells)
Other Details: Can you make the avatar fade to black (or white if it is a better choice in colour) before the gif repeats itself.

Thank yous.
__________________
AVATAR BY AUXILISM AND SIGNATURE BY KAIHAN
Yoxall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 22:55   Link #5667
Frailty
God-General
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
Requesting two sets of .gif avatars plz.

gif Avatar 1:

Anime: Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation Episode 2
Time: 21:51 - 21:53 (where Blanc blushes)
Other Details: Is it possible to make this a continuous loop?

gif Avatar 2:

Anime: Hyperdimension Neptunia the Animation Episode 2
Time: 21:24 - 21:27 (where Blanc yells)
Other Details: Can you make the avatar fade to black (or white if it is a better choice in colour) before the gif repeats itself.

Thank yous.
1st one:

Zooming out the first one makes the animation even harder to see. Would you prefer it that way?
and for the border, is green ok? or do you want it black?

couldn't find the timeframe you mentioned for the second one. I'm not that good with gifs too so I'll let someone else do that
I can only do it if it has few frames (the first one only had 2 frames lol)
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 23:08   Link #5668
Yoxall
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
1st one:

Zooming out the first one makes the animation even harder to see. Would you prefer it that way?
and for the border, is green ok? or do you want it black?

couldn't find the timeframe you mentioned for the second one. I'm not that good with gifs too so I'll let someone else do that
I can only do it if it has few frames (the first one only had 2 frames lol)
Could you zoom the gif out a bit? And could you also make the border black? Thank you.
__________________
AVATAR BY AUXILISM AND SIGNATURE BY KAIHAN
Yoxall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 23:18   Link #5669
Frailty
God-General
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoxall View Post
Could you zoom the gif out a bit? And could you also make the border black? Thank you.

better?
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-22, 23:35   Link #5670
Yoxall
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post

better?
Yep. Thank you very much.
__________________
AVATAR BY AUXILISM AND SIGNATURE BY KAIHAN
Yoxall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 18:27   Link #5671
RadiantSoul
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantSoul View Post
Can someone please make this into an avatar for me?

Spoiler for Image:

I would like if the avatar had the top half of her body and if the white part could be changed to purple.
Just noticed that the picture didn't come out right. Here is the link.

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/441849
RadiantSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-23, 21:08   Link #5672
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantSoul View Post
Just noticed that the picture didn't come out right. Here is the link.

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/441849
It's been long...

NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-24, 00:19   Link #5673
RadiantSoul
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
It's been long...

When I had originally posted it, it was working fine. Thanks! They look great!
RadiantSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-26, 13:47   Link #5674
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Hello, guys and gals.

I have a pretty simple request and everything ready.
I would like a border on this image. In specific, a border in this color: #C300FF.

If I can request, I would like the border in three different thickness'.
A normal, thin border. A bit thicker border. And a bit thicker border than the previous one. Not thicker by much.

Here is the picture:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Thank-you very much in front!


Edit:

Oh, and then I have a bit more challenging request if it would be possible.

I would like to add text to this image here.
If possible, in pain-splash style, with many shiny, rainbow colors. If many are not possible, purple is wanted, but not too dark. Light > Dark.

The text could go on the top half of the picture.
If not possible to be centred, then a bit on the left wouldn't hurt. Filling as much as white space as possible would be grand.

When I said the character style to be paint-splash like, I meant to be something that is alike the paint splashed on the cute creature in the image.

Here is the image:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

For the one who would be able to do this one, or even both at the same time, I am open to fulfilling any request on the same level of difficulty.
Thank-you.

Last edited by Haiprbim; 2013-07-26 at 14:06.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 09:24   Link #5675
ffdissidia
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Avatar request

Spoiler for IMG:

100x100
On the face
With blue border (the blue color in the hair)

Thanks in advance
ffdissidia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 09:56   Link #5676
Frailty
God-General
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiprbim View Post
Hello, guys and gals.

I have a pretty simple request and everything ready.
I would like a border on this image. In specific, a border in this color: #C300FF.

If I can request, I would like the border in three different thickness'.
A normal, thin border. A bit thicker border. And a bit thicker border than the previous one. Not thicker by much.

Here is the picture:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Thank-you very much in front!


Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdissidia View Post
Avatar request

Spoiler for IMG:

100x100
On the face
With blue border (the blue color in the hair)

Thanks in advance


If you guys ever want changes, just tell me
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 12:22   Link #5677
Haak
God Damn Christmas Songs
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Animated Avatar Request:

Anime: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
Episode: 16
Time Frame: 14:13 - 14:17
Description: Misaka Imouto on the swing.
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 13:21   Link #5678
TheEroKing
Version Zero
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Animated Avatar Request:

Anime: To Aru Kagaku no Railgun S
Episode: 16
Time Frame: 14:13 - 14:17
Description: Misaka Imouto on the swing.
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 13:59   Link #5679
Haak
God Damn Christmas Songs
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Actually, with the first one, do you mind panning it out a fraction more to just about include both kids?

Otherwise it's awesome.
__________________
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 14:10   Link #5680
Haiprbim
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Visual Dream Panire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post


If you guys ever want changes, just tell me
Thank-you, but it seems I wasn't clear enough.

I would not want the Image to be in 100x100, but in its original dimensions, just adding a border to it.

The borders added were perfect and everything is great, I would just want it done on the original image with the original dimensions, please.
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.