AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-05-20, 22:40   Link #1121
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnu View Post
yeah can u resize my avatar ?
for 100 x 100 or 39 KB
it was already 100 x 100 so ive now made it under 39 KB
__________________
Goodbye AnimeSuki
You have lost your once great spirit
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 22:45   Link #1122
dagnu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
it was already 100 x 100 so ive now made it under 39 KB

thank you sir
umm can i ask to you
who is it in this avatar ?
dagnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-20, 23:27   Link #1123
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
no clue, but you can try posting it here
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...45&postcount=1
__________________
Goodbye AnimeSuki
You have lost your once great spirit
SeedFreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 00:08   Link #1124
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnu View Post
anyone can help me
make a sexy animation avatar with border image is 100 by 100 pixels or 39.1 KB

like this

I did this avatar request here.

And If you're wondering who she is and what series she is from.
She's Lala from To Love Ru.
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-21, 06:42   Link #1125
dagnu
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroi Len View Post
I did this avatar request here.

And If you're wondering who she is and what series she is from.
She's Lala from To Love Ru.

wow cool
can u give me LALA avatars ?
i dont know about this anime
but i like she

can u make it for me
ummmm just LALA avatar
and ill accept it
dagnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 03:15   Link #1126
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Requesting for some avies

Anime: Final Approach ep. 1
Time: 2:58 - 2:59 (Shizuka scratching her cheek), 6:03 - 6:04 (chibi Shizuka crying -- oh and pls. include those bubble-like tears ),

Anime: Final Approach ep. 5
Time: 11:00 - 11:02 (Chibi Shizuka getting thrown up above the hot spring)

Anime: Final Approach ep. 8
Time: 0:51 - 0:52 (chibi Akane fainting with those birds circling over her -- pls. include the body too and not just focus on the face), 10:46 - 10:47 (chibi Shizuka crying after Ryou refuses to spoon feed her)

Size: 100X100 (all of them)
Extra: Border and loop pls! (all of them!)
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 05:25   Link #1127
lsley
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 24
A question to the ppl who allways do avs: Wich program do you use to make the "screenshots"? Since I use a prog that resizes the frames automatically the quality of my avs is allways rather bad >_< (just look at my av for proof...)
__________________
lsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-23, 11:58   Link #1128
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsley View Post
A question to the ppl who allways do avs: Wich program do you use to make the "screenshots"? Since I use a prog that resizes the frames automatically the quality of my avs is allways rather bad >_< (just look at my av for proof...)
Sig/Avatar tutorials by the makers [Index in First Post]
__________________
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 11:34   Link #1129
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Requesting for some avies

Anime: Final Approach ep. 1
Time: 2:58 - 2:59 (Shizuka scratching her cheek), 6:03 - 6:04 (chibi Shizuka crying -- oh and pls. include those bubble-like tears ),

Anime: Final Approach ep. 5
Time: 11:00 - 11:02 (Chibi Shizuka getting thrown up above the hot spring)

Anime: Final Approach ep. 8
Time: 0:51 - 0:52 (chibi Akane fainting with those birds circling over her -- pls. include the body too and not just focus on the face), 10:46 - 10:47 (chibi Shizuka crying after Ryou refuses to spoon feed her)

Size: 100X100 (all of them)
Extra: Border and loop pls! (all of them!)
Ep. 1


Ep. 5


Ep. 8


I hope I got them right. ^^
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 11:55   Link #1130
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Cute Cute Shizuka...I Love This Ava
__________________
The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 15:26   Link #1131
Cyz
"Show it to me"
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: In solitude, where we are least alone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Ep. 1


Ep. 5


Ep. 8


I hope I got them right. ^^
Weee! Thanx a bunch! And I was about to think that no one's gonna do it
__________________
~~ Project Cyz ~~
"There is no spoon"
~~~~~
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 18:18   Link #1132
Quancio
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Poland
Hey, I would like to request an avatar ( 100x100 )

Anime : Toshokan Sensou

Time : 11.56 - 11.58 When Kasahara's cute cheeks are being touched ;p
Quancio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 18:35   Link #1133
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quancio View Post
Hey, I would like to request an avatar ( 100x100 )

Anime : Toshokan Sensou

Time : 11.56 - 11.58 When Kasahara's cute cheeks are being touched ;p
I'll take your request. But could you tell me which episode it is? ^^
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 18:38   Link #1134
Quancio
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Poland
Eeeeek, forgot! ;p episode 7 <3
Quancio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 18:53   Link #1135
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quancio View Post
Eeeeek, forgot! ;p episode 7 <3
Is this the right scene? ^^
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 19:06   Link #1136
Quancio
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Poland
Yes, thanks! <3333
Quancio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 08:02   Link #1137
narutofollower
naruto-kun!!!!!!!!!!!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: konoha
Age: 34
um can u make a narusaku avi can u make it look romantic and as big as it can be with border
narutofollower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 01:43   Link #1138
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ルカの中
Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Not exactly a avatar but I'm just wondering if someone could help me resize some of these pictures?

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1046/53495ak7.jpg
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/998...95dfa68bq5.jpg

I need them to be 24x24 bmp

Yea, it's weird pictures needed in a weird place
__________________
世界再生の旅より2年...世界はひとつとなった
Nirvaphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 05:25   Link #1139
lsley
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvaphreak View Post
Not exactly a avatar but I'm just wondering if someone could help me resize some of these pictures?

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/1046/53495ak7.jpg
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/998...95dfa68bq5.jpg

I need them to be 24x24 bmp

Yea, it's weird pictures needed in a weird place
Sry I can't upload bmp to imageshack / photobucket, changes it to png/jpg so I uploadet it to MA.

for the second one I made 2, one 24x24 cropped, the other 24x18.
Download Link
__________________
lsley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-31, 12:55   Link #1140
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ルカの中
Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsley View Post
Sry I can't upload bmp to imageshack / photobucket, changes it to png/jpg so I uploadet it to MA.

for the second one I made 2, one 24x24 cropped, the other 24x18.
Download Link
Thanks, it works great
__________________
世界再生の旅より2年...世界はひとつとなった
Nirvaphreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.