AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-09, 23:23   Link #1841
Retorik L
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008


Would somebody be willing to make me a 65x65 avatar with this image? Highest quality you can, jpeg only please (15.01 kb or below), and with a thin single black border that would be amazing.

If possible, could make a few different avatars using this image - all that meet my requirements.

Thanks ahead of time to whomever is nice enough to do this for me.
Retorik L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-09, 23:36   Link #1842
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retorik L View Post


Would somebody be willing to make me a 65x65 avatar with this image? Highest quality you can, jpeg only please (15.01 kb or below), and with a thin single black border that would be amazing.

If possible, could make a few different avatars using this image - all that meet my requirements.

Thanks ahead of time to whomever is nice enough to do this for me.
65x65 right?
Here you go.
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 09:52   Link #1843
Aya_Lyka
Silent Writer
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: The Other Realm
Age: 23
Send a message via Yahoo to Aya_Lyka
hi i would like to request a avatar coming from this picture..
Spoiler:

please make some design and make the boarder color green. and on the lower left part put Aya. thats all thanks.
Aya_Lyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-10, 11:36   Link #1844
Kakashi
カカシ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: London
Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Requesting Kakashi avatar, thinking maybe just his head, but try whatever works. Thanks.

Spoiler for Kakashi:
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 02:48   Link #1845
Darkone
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Singapore
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy View Post

Hahaha. Thanks! Is it possible to have one more centered on the Tiger? Dont really care about the boot. Plus use the first one.
Darkone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 03:04   Link #1846
Kana Futayo
is not amused
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Naval Base
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Requesting Kakashi avatar, thinking maybe just his head, but try whatever works. Thanks.

Spoiler for Kakashi:
__________________
Kana Futayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 13:37   Link #1847
Hypnox
I Am The Revenant
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sifting Through Time
Send a message via AIM to Hypnox
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacchin View Post
=X I took the request as well but used different picture if you don't mind kakashi. If you use Sacchin's its quite alright, it wont bother me ^_^ Just thought I would post mine too.



Feel free to use it.
__________________
Hypnox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 13:39   Link #1848
Asmodeus
♥ ♥ Kanon-kun lover ♥ ♥
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: With kanon-kun in a dark room...XD
Please...I need help PLEASE someone can make an avatar from my friend?¿?
the image is that:

Please make it from the size 200 píxeles...and please put some awesome effect...or change the bottom
Please make it for my friend...I need our help please someone..Help me..
__________________
Asmodeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-11, 20:36   Link #1849
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Send a message via MSN to Shana
It's been a while after I last changed my avvie, so it's already time to change it

I'd like a a transparent avvie of this image and just that

Thanks in advance!
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 00:41   Link #1850
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
It's been a while after I last changed my avvie, so it's already time to change it

I'd like a a transparent avvie of this image and just that

Thanks in advance!


Is this okay? I tried to keep most of her in it, but if you want I can make her larger and cut of her bottom part.
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 09:24   Link #1851
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post


Is this okay? I tried to keep most of her in it, but if you want I can make her larger and cut of her bottom part.
Hehe, sorry I like it, but I'd like more of her instead of her bottom part
thanks!
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 16:34   Link #1852
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Hehe, sorry I like it, but I'd like more of her instead of her bottom part
thanks!
Sure thing, how is this? I sorta had to add to the top of her head since it was cut off in the original picture >.<
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 04:42   Link #1853
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Title: Nodame Cantabile Paris-hen
Episode: 1
Times:
  • 10:20-10:25 - Nodame eating the snails , looped
  • 15:19-5:22 Nodame saluting w/ stars flying out, loop w/ tween
Border: double borders, w/ colors suiting the avatars
Size: 100x100, AS-safe

Please and thank you ^_^
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 13:35   Link #1854
Shana
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Send a message via MSN to Shana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Sure thing, how is this? I sorta had to add to the top of her head since it was cut off in the original picture >.<
Thank you That's just what I wanted!
Shana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 16:33   Link #1855
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina View Post
Title: Nodame Cantabile Paris-hen
Episode: 1
Times:
  • 10:20-10:25 - Nodame eating the snails , looped
  • 15:19-5:22 Nodame saluting w/ stars flying out, loop w/ tween
Border: double borders, w/ colors suiting the avatars
Size: 100x100, AS-safe

Please and thank you ^_^
Lemme know if you'd like something changed Marina-chan~
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 20:38   Link #1856
Marina
~La-la Land~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Lemme know if you'd like something changed Marina-chan~
Yay! Thank you so much Haku-chan ^_^ I'll use my current one you made for a little longer before switching over
Can't give you cookies yet! i.o.u
__________________
My Anime Blog:
Anime B&B
Follow me on Twitter!
_________________
Visit my gallery
Sig: HSxHoneycomb
_________________

My Anime List

ISML
Marina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 02:45   Link #1857
UltimaWolf
~Nani...?~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: ~Bleh~
To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 1
8:16-8:17 (Index bobbing her head up and down with the >.< face, Loop. )
Not sure if this one will turn out right but. 12:15 (Index wailing the kitchen knife around, loop if you can)
Thank you!!
__________________
UltimaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 04:38   Link #1858
GomuBlade
Bugger
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sweden
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimaWolf View Post
To Aru Majutsu no Index Episode 1
8:16-8:17 (Index bobbing her head up and down with the >.< face, Loop. )
Not sure if this one will turn out right but. 12:15 (Index wailing the kitchen knife around, loop if you can)
Thank you!!
Here you go



Just tell me if you want anything changed.
GomuBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 04:43   Link #1859
P.G.
Rated P.G. Superstar
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Boracay, PH
Send a message via MSN to P.G.
Requesting avatar from Chaos;Head anime ep1

Time:
02:50-02:52 - Seira. ~tween
02:52-02:53 - Seira Flying. ~loop
03:55-03:56 - Seira. ~loop
04:07-04:10 - Seira Pointing out the Monitor. ~loop

w/ borders. Thanks in advance.
__________________
P.G. Works

Because I'm Rated P.G.
__________________
Current signature
Christmas Shana by Marina ^_^
P.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 05:45   Link #1860
othera
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Australia,Queensland
Requesting a few from shakugan no shana-tan begins

From: Shakugan no shana-tan begins
Times:
0:07-0:09 where she is eating the bread
0:19 - 0:21 where shana is hugging the melon bread
0:25-0:26 where she is standing and waving the bread around
0:27-0:30, where she is bashing the bread on his head.
And zoom in on shana a little, but i want her whole body if it fits

If you put a border, ide prefer black.

Shana-tan is to cute with her melon bread.

Thanks in advance, i know theres a few~

Last edited by othera; 2008-10-14 at 07:06.
othera is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
animated gifs, animation, avatar, avatars, gifs, request

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:05.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.