AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2008-10-12, 05:38   Link #2281
NorthernFallout
Return
*Author
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Frosty Scandinavia
Age: 25
__________________

Steam: ax/apocnuke | LET'S ROCK
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 06:13   Link #2282
SentientX
~aniaddicted~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ~outer space~
Age: 25
exactly how i'd imagine this sincerely grateful
SentientX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 07:00   Link #2283
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 23
Not really sure where to put in this request, so I figure I'll put it here. If there is any problems or if there is a better thread to place this request, please do inform me. Thanks!

Anyway, on to my request:

Basically, it is a wallpaper request. And here is our subject

Spoiler for Wallpaper:


Basically, I have resized and put them in the position I wanted, so the image is perfect. But one thing that lacked is the background and here is where the job comes in.

Criteria are as follow:
- I want a background that doesn't really standout, a "constant background" if you will, here is an example:

Spoiler for Example:


Something like snow or rain will do nicely, but anything is welcome =D I do invite all that attempts to let their own creativity run free

- I also prefer the background to be light, somewhat close to white but not quite (this criterion is optional)

- Images in the background are best to be avoided, but if you think that it is extremely epic, I welcome you, but do try to avoid if possible.

The above should have covered what I wanted the wallpaper to look like. If there are any further questions or things that I need to clarify, please don't hesitate to PM me. Above all, I humbly thank all who attempts this request. I appreciate it.
__________________

Last edited by Stargaze; 2008-10-12 at 07:21.
Stargaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 14:25   Link #2284
Kaix
[. . .]
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Imaginary World no. 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
Not really sure where to put in this request, so I figure I'll put it here. If there is any problems or if there is a better thread to place this request, please do inform me. Thanks!

Anyway, on to my request:

Basically, it is a wallpaper request. And here is our subject

Spoiler for Wallpaper:


Basically, I have resized and put them in the position I wanted, so the image is perfect. But one thing that lacked is the background and here is where the job comes in.

Criteria are as follow:
- I want a background that doesn't really standout, a "constant background" if you will, here is an example:

Spoiler for Example:


Something like snow or rain will do nicely, but anything is welcome =D I do invite all that attempts to let their own creativity run free

- I also prefer the background to be light, somewhat close to white but not quite (this criterion is optional)

- Images in the background are best to be avoided, but if you think that it is extremely epic, I welcome you, but do try to avoid if possible.

The above should have covered what I wanted the wallpaper to look like. If there are any further questions or things that I need to clarify, please don't hesitate to PM me. Above all, I humbly thank all who attempts this request. I appreciate it.
My try at it.



I tried making the background not to stand out too much while attempting a snow like theme - not really sure if I managed as good as it could have been. So, for any changes feel free to ask and I will edit accordingly.
__________________

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 07:25   Link #2285
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
My try at it.



I tried making the background not to stand out too much while attempting a snow like theme - not really sure if I managed as good as it could have been. So, for any changes feel free to ask and I will edit accordingly.
Thank you, it is great

But one thing I didn't really like the the swirly part on Lelouch and C.C.. I liked it better without it (or like the original). Thank you!!
__________________
Stargaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 07:44   Link #2286
Kaix
[. . .]
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Imaginary World no. 856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
Thank you, it is great

But one thing I didn't really like the the swirly part on Lelouch and C.C.. I liked it better without it (or like the original). Thank you!!


No swirlies.
__________________

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 19:44   Link #2287
Snowshadow
Kawaii!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Cool

Is there any way I can get a sig of this?:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...njpg.jpg?o=402

And in top left corner have the word "Snowshadow" written out in a mystical mysterious kind of way, and in cursive or some type of writing that just sums up how mysterious it is, the outline glowing like the feathers? Lol sorry if it is too complicated. I just LOVE the picture though....

Also, if there is any way to not cut off a lot of the top or bottom. If you want you can put the "Snowshadow" in the bottom righthand corner too.

Last edited by Snowshadow; 2008-10-13 at 19:57.
Snowshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 22:54   Link #2288
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowshadow View Post
Is there any way I can get a sig of this?:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/a...njpg.jpg?o=402

And in top left corner have the word "Snowshadow" written out in a mystical mysterious kind of way, and in cursive or some type of writing that just sums up how mysterious it is, the outline glowing like the feathers? Lol sorry if it is too complicated. I just LOVE the picture though....

Also, if there is any way to not cut off a lot of the top or bottom. If you want you can put the "Snowshadow" in the bottom righthand corner too.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 09:10   Link #2289
Snowshadow
Kawaii!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Thank you SO much Evil Rick! Is there any way for me to get a url or a shortcut of that? Or should I just make my own Photobucket account and put it up? >.>
Snowshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 11:02   Link #2290
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowshadow View Post
Thank you SO much Evil Rick! Is there any way for me to get a url or a shortcut of that? Or should I just make my own Photobucket account and put it up? >.>
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/2...adowut6ss1.png
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 12:14   Link #2291
Hypnox
I Am The Revenant
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Sifting Through Time
Send a message via AIM to Hypnox
Its usually not such a bad idea to create your own photobucket account. That way you can save them yourself and not worry about the creator possibly deleting it or moving it to a different album which causes the link to break in which case you would have to ask the creator to provide you with the link again.
__________________
Hypnox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 16:37   Link #2292
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post


No swirlies.
Thank you Appreciated XD
__________________
Stargaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 18:27   Link #2293
Snowshadow
Kawaii!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Thanks so much!
__________________

Thanks to ren_db <3 Totally kawaii!
Snowshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 19:47   Link #2294
Snowshadow
Kawaii!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Hey, sorry to ask for another, but I just found a pretty picture that might also look good for a sig!

http://srv0110-05.oak1.imeem.com/g/p...b94442_web.jpg

Having Snowshadow near the butterfly on the left or in the upper lefthand corner in a cursive kinda pink writing like the Butterfly might look good....

Lol I can't decide! Dees anyone wanna try it out and make it? Thank you...
__________________

Thanks to ren_db <3 Totally kawaii!
Snowshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-14, 23:38   Link #2295
ren_db
Rice Soldier
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowshadow View Post
Hey, sorry to ask for another, but I just found a pretty picture that might also look good for a sig!

http://srv0110-05.oak1.imeem.com/g/p...b94442_web.jpg

Having Snowshadow near the butterfly on the left or in the upper lefthand corner in a cursive kinda pink writing like the Butterfly might look good....

Lol I can't decide! Dees anyone wanna try it out and make it? Thank you...
ren_db is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 08:51   Link #2296
Snowshadow
Kawaii!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by ren_db View Post

That's good, but I didn't want any of the color changed, I just wanted the font pink. Any way you can do that? ^^
__________________

Thanks to ren_db <3 Totally kawaii!
Snowshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 15:35   Link #2297
crazyhorse
Procrastinator
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: California
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowshadow View Post
Hey, sorry to ask for another, but I just found a pretty picture that might also look good for a sig!

http://srv0110-05.oak1.imeem.com/g/p...b94442_web.jpg

Having Snowshadow near the butterfly on the left or in the upper lefthand corner in a cursive kinda pink writing like the Butterfly might look good....

Lol I can't decide! Dees anyone wanna try it out and make it? Thank you...
Border:


No border 'cause that's how I like 'em :
__________________
Click to Visit my Works
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-15, 23:14   Link #2298
Saiga Tatsumi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Utah
Can someone make me a signature with this picture?
Spoiler for CC:


When you finish it please post it on photobucket and make it look colorful and not look dirty or dark.
And please get the head and chest (bust) in the sig.

And Haerun in the bottom right I'll let you for any changes

Thanks.
__________________
Saiga Tatsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 16:02   Link #2299
Snowshadow
Kawaii!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Thank you so much for the sig! I love it!!
__________________

Thanks to ren_db <3 Totally kawaii!
Snowshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-16, 21:05   Link #2300
Saiga Tatsumi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Utah
Hello? o.o
__________________
Saiga Tatsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:04.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.