AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-10, 11:20   Link #2901
SentientX
~aniaddicted~
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ~outer space~
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshiro View Post
Like this? Hope I did it as requested ^,^

yezz, that's the main plot ^_^Tank You
__________________
<3
SentientX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 14:42   Link #2902
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Can someone make a signature out of this one please ? Everything you do is up to you, but perhaps give it '' mysterious feeling '' .. If you know what I mean.. :<..

Size 400x150 or so.. Around there anyway.

Spoiler for Jigoku Shojo:
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 20:16   Link #2903
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post
Sorry to make you wait ><

I had something come up and it put the job on hold lol.








The skin color was rly a pain so somewhere in the middle of adjustments I gave up :< so yeah I think I rly screwed up, but I got the gist of it right I think.
what are you talking about!? arigato! I couldn't have done it better but thats just me....
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-10, 23:02   Link #2904
Saiga Tatsumi
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Utah
Spoiler for Hatsune Miku:

Can someone please get rid of the words on this picture
and that's all i need.
I'm using it as a wallpaper.
When you finish it please put it on photobucket thank you.
__________________
Saiga Tatsumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 00:15   Link #2905
Rukia_Blue
♥ Future Film Director
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ♥ Strawberry Fields Forever ♥
Can someone make me a sig with this image?

Spoiler for Image:


Can you do something with the blank background and make it be very creative

Text:
In this world I need a Brave Knight
A knight who loves me for who I am inside

Font:script in black

I hope you can do my request thank you.
If i want any changes i will tell you.
Rukia_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 02:11   Link #2906
Yorg
レベル 告片
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 告片
Send a message via Skype™ to Yorg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiga Tatsumi View Post
Spoiler for Hatsune Miku:

Can someone please get rid of the words on this picture
and that's all i need.
I'm using it as a wallpaper.
When you finish it please put it on photobucket thank you.
Here you go

Spoiler:
Yorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 07:57   Link #2907
Katocchi
Your Order ?
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in Your Planet
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Katocchi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiga Tatsumi View Post
Spoiler for Hatsune Miku:

Can someone please get rid of the words on this picture
and that's all i need.
I'm using it as a wallpaper.
When you finish it please put it on photobucket thank you.
My Try



Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia_Blue View Post
Can someone make me a sig with this image?

Spoiler for Image:


Can you do something with the blank background and make it be very creative

Text:
In this world I need a Brave Knight
A knight who loves me for who I am inside

Font:script in black

I hope you can do my request thank you.
If i want any changes i will tell you.
Even it Orihime I tried to make ..

__________________
Katocchi's Art and Graphics Project
Kato always welcome
if everyone want to visit
and give comment ^^

_______________________
Vocaloid Avatars
- Last Update 2009/04/03 -

_______________________
MyAnimeList
My DeviantArt
Katocchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 10:00   Link #2908
Ehko
its a boy :o
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Simple| View Post
OK thnaks :>

Also i'll wait, mby some1 else make better (no offence) :P
Mk I tried again, its out of season and low on saturation, but i put more effort into it this time.




__________________

Ehko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 11:39   Link #2909
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by |Simple| View Post
Hello. Could someone make a signature + avatar from those pics please? Ofcourse you don't need to make them all One person can choose one from them and when finish i'll edit post and delete pic. Arigatou ^^

Add my nick to sig: Simple (each letter in diffrend colour plox :P)

Dunno who, but pic is great
Spoiler:


Gave my try with this one




Quote:
Originally Posted by Lualdi View Post
Can someone make a signature out of this one please ? Everything you do is up to you, but perhaps give it '' mysterious feeling '' .. If you know what I mean.. :<..

Size 400x150 or so.. Around there anyway.

Spoiler for Jigoku Shojo:
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 12:05   Link #2910
Rukia_Blue
♥ Future Film Director
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: ♥ Strawberry Fields Forever ♥
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katocchi View Post

Even it Orihime I tried to make ..

Can you change the script font to something similar to this

Rukia_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 13:52   Link #2911
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Gave my try with this one






That's awesome, thanks. Could you remove my name though, and put 地獄少女 there instead with same font etc. ? ( I believe that's Jigoku Sh˘jo )
Oh and if it's not too much bother, can you also make a version with 地獄少女 in it aswell, but without that blood in her ? I like it now, but might get bored later :<
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 14:36   Link #2912
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lualdi View Post
That's awesome, thanks. Could you remove my name though, and put 地獄少女 there instead with same font etc. ? ( I believe that's Jigoku Sh˘jo )
Oh and if it's not too much bother, can you also make a version with 地獄少女 in it aswell, but without that blood in her ? I like it now, but might get bored later :<

I'm going to fail you in one detail, I can't write in japanese >.<

Maybe someone else could do it, in any case, I'll leave you a version without name and other without name and without blood



__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 15:02   Link #2913
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
I'm going to fail you in one detail, I can't write in japanese >.<

Maybe someone else could do it, in any case, I'll leave you a version without name and other without name and without blood



I can't do as much as you but I can at least add the '' 地獄少女'' .
:
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 15:05   Link #2914
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiga Tatsumi View Post
Spoiler for Hatsune Miku:

Can someone please get rid of the words on this picture
and that's all i need.
I'm using it as a wallpaper.
When you finish it please put it on photobucket thank you.
this is but who is that? what anime?
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 15:56   Link #2915
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Ever heard of google ? It's Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid software... Just use google dude.

@ Evil Rick. You insert that text with a program so why won't you just copy paste what I wrote ? ... Unless, you can't actually see the unicode either.
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 16:15   Link #2916
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lualdi View Post
Ever heard of google ? It's Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid software... Just use google dude.

@ Evil Rick. You insert that text with a program so why won't you just copy paste what I wrote ? ... Unless, you can't actually see the unicode either.
maybe i cant use google
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 19:34   Link #2917
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lualdi View Post
@ Evil Rick. You insert that text with a program so why won't you just copy paste what I wrote ? ... Unless, you can't actually see the unicode either.
Is not that easy, many fonts don't have the japanese script, I can see the text you wrote, butwhen copying, pastting it with the fronts I have, I only get a blank space.
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-11, 19:47   Link #2918
Ehko
its a boy :o
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Uiruu View Post
maybe i cant use google
O.o your inabilities amaze me...

anyways, continuing simple's long butt request
again i claim miku :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Simple| View Post
Hello. Could someone make a signature + avatar from those pics please? Ofcourse you don't need to make them all One person can choose one from them and when finish i'll edit post and delete pic. Arigatou ^^

Add my nick to sig: Simple (each letter in diffrend colour plox :P)

Hatsune Miku 2
Spoiler:



_

tried using some brushes i got from PaulW :3 all the abstract arrows and stuff

also got some flow moving in there ;P

and if ppl wonder, I do tend to fulfill requests by order of posting (unless ppl post a request i rly wanna do for some reason )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Is not that easy, many fonts don't have the japanese script, I can see the text you wrote, butwhen copying, pastting it with the fronts I have, I only get a blank space.
This is true, and actually finding good jap fonts are hard :\
I have several, but none that would've looked good in that sig's theme

__________________

Ehko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 00:57   Link #2919
Katocchi
Your Order ?
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: in Your Planet
Age: 22
Send a message via Yahoo to Katocchi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rukia_Blue View Post
Can you change the script font to something similar to this

I remake it .. :3

__________________
Katocchi's Art and Graphics Project
Kato always welcome
if everyone want to visit
and give comment ^^

_______________________
Vocaloid Avatars
- Last Update 2009/04/03 -

_______________________
MyAnimeList
My DeviantArt
Katocchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 08:00   Link #2920
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Well, can you write Jigoku Shōjo there instead then ?.. Until someone comes by who has fitting jap font for it :<
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.