AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-02-16, 00:51   Link #2941
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: United States
Age: 21
Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
I got a simple request x.x

From Minami ke XD

Text : Just add Ray somewhere on the sig XD

Size : 400 x 160

Effects : Just make it clear and stylish *abstract*

Thank you very much in advance. ^^

* Gomen for adding another pic however any of the 2 are fine ^^

Spoiler:
__________________

Click siggy to join Toradora club~

Last edited by Ryu-kun; 2009-02-16 at 13:30.
Ryu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 02:13   Link #2942
xxraffieskieexx
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: metro manila, philippines. :]
ei can you please make me a sig with this.. pic..



then please add the sprite of my ragnarok charcter..



put
"goddessEunJin" - thanks!!
__________________
*[ xxraffieskieexx *

xxraffieskieexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 20:16   Link #2943
White Manju Bun
Sempa.......
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxraffieskieexx View Post
ei can you please make me a sig with this.. pic..



then please add the sprite of my ragnarok charcter..



put
"goddessEunJin" - thanks!!
Im not sure if this is what you meant or not. If not I can change it



48kbs (49654 bytes) whew just barely
__________________
Break - Pandora HeartsManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

Many thanks to kaigan
for the sig.
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-16, 22:07   Link #2944
SkyLight
I rise, you fall!
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the grass looking up at the sky
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to SkyLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Im not sure if this is what you meant or not. If not I can change it



48kbs (49654 bytes) whew just barely
Damn that one looks nice
__________________

Visit my messy corner here! ^^ Seriously the signature rules...
SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 07:16   Link #2945
rainbow_rena
Senior Member
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: England
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryu-kun View Post
I got a simple request x.x

From Minami ke XD

Text : Just add Ray somewhere on the sig XD

Size : 400 x 160

Effects : Just make it clear and stylish *abstract*

Thank you very much in advance. ^^

* Gomen for adding another pic however any of the 2 are fine ^^

Spoiler:
hope this is ok^^
Spoiler for space:
__________________
Signature removed by a Mod because it was too big.
rainbow_rena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 09:09   Link #2946
DarkPerfection
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Ooooh xD
can one of the pro's make me a siggie Oo lol i request one a few pages ago but got ignored xD so ill just repost with a new pic =D =D
Spoiler for dah awesome pic:


Please add the tekst: iGawdlyMuffin
And some C4DS ^^ Omfg u guys are great =D
Oh and a cool/awesumnesnus theme =D
Thanks up ahead =D
__________________
DarkPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 12:32   Link #2947
hakisak
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Requesting a signature from these images

Spoiler for space/ colored and rendered by Ehko:


With this image in the background --the bottom panel(if it's not to much trouble can I get it cropped as siggie too--I don't want it square ...I want it in the shape of the panel)

Spoiler for space/ colored and rendered by Ehko:

Requesting AS safe /no name

And an additional size 550 by 700 pixels or 83.0 KB (whichever is smaller). Because I have a larger size limit elsewhere.

My eternal love and cookies for fulfillment of this request.
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 16:39   Link #2948
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Could you make a sig out of this with my name on the bottom right corner?
Spoiler for Until death do us part:
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 18:13   Link #2949
hakisak
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post

Spoiler for space:


yw


@ Anyone considering honoring Kafriel request ...that image was already render above for me...if it makes it easier for you
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 18:28   Link #2950
Ehko
its a boy :o
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPerfection View Post
Ooooh xD
can one of the pro's make me a siggie Oo lol i request one a few pages ago but got ignored xD so ill just repost with a new pic =D =D
Spoiler for dah awesome pic:


Please add the tekst: iGawdlyMuffin
And some C4DS ^^ Omfg u guys are great =D
Oh and a cool/awesumnesnus theme =D
Thanks up ahead =D
SEXI TIEM! :3 ( so much upper leg ><)

my quick and simple try



v2

sry, kinda off atm :/

Tried with c4ds, but its rly not a dark render, so its hard to use c4ds to add light effects since its already light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Could you make a sig out of this with my name on the bottom right corner?
Spoiler for Until death do us part:
LOL DEJAVU! XD XD

Well I made two because after I made the first one I thougth you might've meant you want that img used directly so here you go





Quote:
Originally Posted by hakisak View Post
Requesting a signature from these images

Spoiler for space/ colored and rendered by Ehko:


With this image in the background --the bottom panel(if it's not to much trouble can I get it cropped as siggie too--I don't want it square ...I want it in the shape of the panel)

Spoiler for space/ colored and rendered by Ehko:

Requesting AS safe /no name

And an additional size 550 by 700 pixels or 83.0 KB (whichever is smaller). Because I have a larger size limit elsewhere.

My eternal love and cookies for fulfillment of this request.

AS safe panel sig thing


Im... not sure what im supposed to be making with the 550x700 size? O.o Thats definatly not fitting for the purpose of a sig or a banner, and its actually the size of the original images almost just sized down XD

edit: well still not sure what u wanted, but i played around a lil bit and came up with the below
Spoiler for 550x700 80KB:
Just a bunch of chaos i guess, lol.

Well im done knocking off requests for today.

__________________


Last edited by Ehko; 2009-02-17 at 22:45.
Ehko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 22:05   Link #2951
SkyLight
I rise, you fall!
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the grass looking up at the sky
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to SkyLight
Ehko is pro
__________________

Visit my messy corner here! ^^ Seriously the signature rules...
SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 22:57   Link #2952
hakisak
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"]




LOL DEJAVU! XD XD

Well I made two because after I made the first one I thougth you might've meant you want that img used directly so here you go




They totally own! I love them! ...Oh wait those aren't mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post



AS safe panel sig thing

Thank You!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehko View Post
Im... not sure what im supposed to be making with the 550x700 size? O.o Thats definatly not fitting for the purpose of a sig or a banner, and its actually the size of the original images almost just sized down XD

edit: well still not sure what u wanted, but i played around a lil bit and came up with the below
Spoiler for 550x700 80KB:
Just a bunch of chaos i guess, lol.

Well im done knocking off requests for today.
That was what I wanted that big...

Oh my! I am speechless! Is possible to get that in sig? That's so hot (I love the background) That is too HOT! I want to wear it here too! (Just thought I'd throw that out there)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLight View Post
Ehko is pro
I MUST AGREE!
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-17, 23:36   Link #2953
xxraffieskieexx
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: metro manila, philippines. :]
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Im not sure if this is what you meant or not. If not I can change it



48kbs (49654 bytes) whew just barely
i like it thanks!! but can you make it more purple looking!! hihi.. and make my name a lil larger!! thanksss!!!
__________________
*[ xxraffieskieexx *

xxraffieskieexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 04:39   Link #2954
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPerfection View Post
Ooooh xD
can one of the pro's make me a siggie Oo lol i request one a few pages ago but got ignored xD so ill just repost with a new pic =D =D
Spoiler for dah awesome pic:


Please add the tekst: iGawdlyMuffin
And some C4DS ^^ Omfg u guys are great =D
Oh and a cool/awesumnesnus theme =D
Thanks up ahead =D
OMFG NICE PICTURE

OK I want to request
If you can...with some C4D renders etc...Plzz
http://konachan.com/post/show/37148/...llen_stadtfeld
And my name Godlike1889 on it...(If It turns better without the numbers in my name....no problémo)

EHKO OWNS ň_Ô
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 09:23   Link #2955
DarkPerfection
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Quote:

SEXI TIEM! :3 ( so much upper leg ><)

my quick and simple try



v2

sry, kinda off atm :/

Tried with c4ds, but its rly not a dark render, so its hard to use c4ds to add light effects since its already light
=D its nice ^^
Though i could give u lil darker pic maybee?
maybee that will do better =D
*omfg ur prooooo xD*
Same as before =D
Some C4DS and the text iGawdlyMuffin

Spoiler for image:

Thanks again =D
__________________
DarkPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 14:12   Link #2956
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
Can someone make me a sig from this image
Spoiler for Size:

With my name and the text "The Ravenous" on it...much thanx and cookies for whoever can help me
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 15:00   Link #2957
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: In the Netherrealm, thinking who to betray next...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1889 View Post
OMFG NICE PICTURE

OK I want to request
If you can...with some C4D renders etc...Plzz
http://konachan.com/post/show/37148/...llen_stadtfeld
And my name Godlike1889 on it...(If It turns better without the numbers in my name....no problémo)

EHKO OWNS ň_Ô


Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPerfection View Post
=D its nice ^^
Though i could give u lil darker pic maybee?
maybee that will do better =D
*omfg ur prooooo xD*
Same as before =D
Some C4DS and the text iGawdlyMuffin

Spoiler for image:

Thanks again =D


Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
Can someone make me a sig from this image
Spoiler for Size:

With my name and the text "The Ravenous" on it...much thanx and cookies for whoever can help me
__________________
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 15:07   Link #2958
SkyLight
I rise, you fall!
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In the grass looking up at the sky
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to SkyLight
Wow nice work Evil Rick

And people Ehko isn't the only pro signature maker in here tbh.
__________________

Visit my messy corner here! ^^ Seriously the signature rules...
SkyLight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 15:25   Link #2959
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane

Really nice evil rick!!! cant cookie you now but i will when i can
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-18, 15:54   Link #2960
hakisak
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Simple request. Can someone just put text on this signature please? On the sword I want
Quote:
I'll pay you a visit---.I'll do things just like you Yakuza


that is all. Thanks in advance...
hakisak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.