AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-04-13, 13:14   Link #3261
geki~
noLife
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post


Can someone make a nice sig using that image, i dont need a name or text just a cool fix up sig with that image. Thanks a bunch for whoever can make it
Hope you like it:



I'd appreciate it if you'd save it and upload it to another hoster
geki~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 14:13   Link #3262
Yorg
レベル 告片
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: 告片
Send a message via Skype™ to Yorg
Quote:
Originally Posted by khiel View Post
update ^_^
this what you wanted?

Yorg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 15:25   Link #3263
Lord Uiruu
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post




sankyu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-13, 15:40   Link #3264
khiel
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorg View Post
this what you wanted?

woa that was nice can you
remove the name and make it
a little bit more darker?
khiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 02:15   Link #3265
Estellise
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Could someone make me a signature with this picture with my name "Estellise" on it?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...ers/konata.png

I'd appreciate it so much! <3
Estellise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 03:25   Link #3266
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estellise View Post
Could someone make me a signature with this picture with my name "Estellise" on it?

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s...ers/konata.png

I'd appreciate it so much! <3
I tried your request


if there's anything you wanted change. just tell me
*sigh* still got none to do -.-
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 04:35   Link #3267
Estellise
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
I tried your request


if there's anything you wanted change. just tell me
*sigh* still got none to do -.-
Awesome <3 I think its perfect! Thank you very much
__________________
Estellise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 13:45   Link #3268
Manic
real men love pink
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by geki~ View Post
Hope you like it:



I'd appreciate it if you'd save it and upload it to another hoster
ok thanks, i am glad the image came out clear
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic91584_3.gif
Manic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-14, 17:32   Link #3269
Estellise
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Hello! just wondering if anyone could make a signature out of this picture <3

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...a/rukia353.png

You can write "Hime-Kiwi" on it, this is for a friend [more like my sister lol] but anyways thank you! :]
__________________
Estellise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 04:38   Link #3270
marksky
Info Tech Stud desu!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your Heart and in your Mind
Requesting a sig out of this.. (Just tired making one >_>)

Here's the stock

Spoiler for image:

Signature with 400x150 dim
Text - Riza

Thanks in advance for an awesome sig
__________________

Credits goes to Renegade334
marksky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 09:04   Link #3271
silentwill
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: If I tell you, I'll have to kill you
Send a message via Yahoo to silentwill
Quote:
Originally Posted by geki~ View Post


There you go~
can i claim this one??
i will use in the other boards..

and pls can some change it to 350X150 below 50kb...

and with my name silentwill on it..

plz.. thanks in advance
silentwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 10:09   Link #3272
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Hmmm, I found a rather beautiful Jingai Makyou CG that I managed to extract while checking my old harddisk memory today, and couldn't resist to request a signature out of that image (And thanks to this image, I really want to replay this game ) :
Spoiler for Source:

No text required. And no specification either~
__________________

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-15, 19:23   Link #3273
marksky
Info Tech Stud desu!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your Heart and in your Mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Hmmm, I found a rather beautiful Jingai Makyou CG that I managed to extract while checking my old harddisk memory today, and couldn't resist to request a signature out of that image (And thanks to this image, I really want to replay this game ) :
Spoiler for Source:

No text required. And no specification either~

Oh the pics so good..
You just want to resize it to sig size?

Yah don't mind if i make a render out of it?
__________________

Credits goes to Renegade334
marksky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 01:16   Link #3274
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksky View Post
You just want to resize it to sig size?

Yah don't mind if i make a render out of it?
Well, if it about resizing only, I could do it with no problem. So... I guess I'm going to be picky and seek for someone who can mix up a good sig from that image, not only crop sig So sorry~ >.<;

Oh! A render of that image would be wonderful! I couldn't find any render of that image due to my low google-fu ability Any help for rendering would be appreciated too ^w^
__________________

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 02:14   Link #3275
marksky
Info Tech Stud desu!!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: In your Heart and in your Mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Well, if it about resizing only, I could do it with no problem. So... I guess I'm going to be picky and seek for someone who can mix up a good sig from that image, not only crop sig So sorry~ >.<;

Oh! A render of that image would be wonderful! I couldn't find any render of that image due to my low google-fu ability Any help for rendering would be appreciated too ^w^
Crappy version..
Spoiler for render version:


I know the lower right do sucks.. Just bear with it..
I'll try making a sig out of it later..
marksky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 11:45   Link #3276
Virgo_3079
Ever forever...
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Vietnam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estellise View Post
Hello! just wondering if anyone could make a signature out of this picture <3

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/h...a/rukia353.png

You can write "Hime-Kiwi" on it, this is for a friend [more like my sister lol] but anyways thank you! :]



Quote:
Hmmm, I found a rather beautiful Jingai Makyou CG that I managed to extract while checking my old harddisk memory today, and couldn't resist to request a signature out of that image (And thanks to this image, I really want to replay this game ) :
Ah well,look kinda... crap
Forgive me

__________________
"Out of 100 million coincidental encounters, until the end I've been wishing for this one..."
Virgo_3079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 14:47   Link #3277
Estellise
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_3079 View Post




Ah well,look kinda... crap
Forgive me

Thank you so much! <3 It's awesome!
__________________
Estellise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-16, 21:08   Link #3278
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Earth
Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgo_3079 View Post

Ah thank you so much! I might use it in other forum than here though. Would you mind?

P.S: Can I try to make some changes in brightness/contrast of the sig? It's a tad bit too dark ^^;
__________________

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 19:50   Link #3279
RawrJay
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Request

hai i want to make a request

picture : http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/s...nokonep530.jpg

text : JayKun

thx :]
RawrJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-17, 20:47   Link #3280
Aurelie
THE BRITISH ARE COMING!!!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Quality was pretty bad, so I couldn't do much.

__________________
Aurelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.