AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-10-15, 17:19   Link #421
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In the space between your walls
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco View Post
For Diaboso:
love it thanks (>.<)
__________________

credit to Neaco
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 18:20   Link #422
Wusoldier
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007


would really appreciate a sig with this picture just need Wusoldier on it somewhere
thanks alot
Wusoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 19:24   Link #423
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wusoldier View Post


would really appreciate a sig with this picture just need Wusoldier on it somewhere
thanks alot
Request completed:

__________________

Last edited by WINGZERO619; 2007-10-15 at 19:48.
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 19:42   Link #424
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈΈ is the Best !!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: away from you
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to The Chaos
well it so hard but well u do for me a sig and please put The>>>>> THE CHAOS

The Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-15, 20:19   Link #425
Hikari
Banned
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
@Hikari: I made REALLY slight changes, if you want me to change it again, Please let me know.
The name is a lot better now, thanks again^^
Hikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 04:10   Link #426
Wusoldier
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
Request completed:




LOVE IT! thanks lots also could u make one for my brother with this pick. name Narutoson!


THanks again WING
Wusoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 06:56   Link #427
MisaMisa
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
Here's my version of this request. I actually did a little bit more work on her left wing to make it look more natural instead of having those thought clouds from the original render:

Well I accepted WINGZERO619's sig.Thx a lot.
MisaMisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 11:24   Link #428
StarTouch
Yandere for win :O
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Singapore
*waves*

It's been a while since my last request but I figured it would be a decent time to (hopefully) get a new siggy done by the kind folks here. ^_^

Size ---> Within Animesuki limits.
Border ---> Yes please.
Reference Image ---> http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2...tinget5nn8.jpg
(Possible) Background Image ---> http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/881...lpaper1ly9.jpg. No need to include this background image if things can't gel together.
Note 1 ---> Please include my username, StarTouch.
Note 2 ---> Please take your time, no need to feel rushed.
Note 3 ---> If I'm lacking any vital info or am doing something wrong in my request, please feel free to let me know!
Note 4 ---> If the designer / sig-maker wants to add his/her personal touch or "something extra", by all means, do so.

Will toss a cookie for the kind soul(s) who decide to take this up. ^_^
__________________

Last edited by StarTouch; 2007-10-16 at 11:50. Reason: Added detail. ^_^
StarTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 14:05   Link #429
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Request

Size: Usable in Animesuki (if possible, I would want to see the girl holding the sword) if not, just include the 2 characters and the sword.
Border: Any color you wish
Image: http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1254229is3.jpg
Background Image: Personally I like the background but if possible I really want to see the outcome of both the background and your choice of the background for this image


Extra: please add my name: Shikimori Kazuki

Thank You very much! will try to rep since this is a good pic to make into sig :P

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2007-10-16 at 14:08. Reason: changed wording
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 14:48   Link #430
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wusoldier View Post
LOVE IT! thanks lots also could u make one for my brother with this pick. name Narutoson!


THanks again WING
Request completed:

__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 15:32   Link #431
Rhyel
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Solar System
Age: 38
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTouch View Post
*waves*

It's been a while since my last request but I figured it would be a decent time to (hopefully) get a new siggy done by the kind folks here. ^_^

Size ---> Within Animesuki limits.
Border ---> Yes please.
Reference Image ---> http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2...tinget5nn8.jpg
(Possible) Background Image ---> http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/881...lpaper1ly9.jpg. No need to include this background image if things can't gel together.
Note 1 ---> Please include my username, StarTouch.
Note 2 ---> Please take your time, no need to feel rushed.
Note 3 ---> If I'm lacking any vital info or am doing something wrong in my request, please feel free to let me know!
Note 4 ---> If the designer / sig-maker wants to add his/her personal touch or "something extra", by all means, do so.

Will toss a cookie for the kind soul(s) who decide to take this up. ^_^
Version one:



__________________
Good Day to you.
Thanks KiNA for this lovely signature.
Rhyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 16:55   Link #432
Wusoldier
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by WINGZERO619 View Post
Request completed:

Amazing Amazing i wish i was more creative. thanks lots
Wusoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 17:09   Link #433
Rhyel
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Solar System
Age: 38
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
Request

Size: Usable in Animesuki (if possible, I would want to see the girl holding the sword) if not, just include the 2 characters and the sword.
Border: Any color you wish
Image: http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1254229is3.jpg
Background Image: Personally I like the background but if possible I really want to see the outcome of both the background and your choice of the background for this image


Extra: please add my name: Shikimori Kazuki

Thank You very much! will try to rep since this is a good pic to make into sig :P
I tried.

__________________
Good Day to you.
Thanks KiNA for this lovely signature.

Last edited by Rhyel; 2007-10-16 at 17:21.
Rhyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 17:14   Link #434
Thingle
Banned
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Imperial Manila, Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarTouch View Post
*waves*

It's been a while since my last request but I figured it would be a decent time to (hopefully) get a new siggy done by the kind folks here. ^_^

Size ---> Within Animesuki limits.
Border ---> Yes please.
Reference Image ---> http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2...tinget5nn8.jpg
(Possible) Background Image ---> http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/881...lpaper1ly9.jpg. No need to include this background image if things can't gel together.
Note 1 ---> Please include my username, StarTouch.
Note 2 ---> Please take your time, no need to feel rushed.
Note 3 ---> If I'm lacking any vital info or am doing something wrong in my request, please feel free to let me know!
Note 4 ---> If the designer / sig-maker wants to add his/her personal touch or "something extra", by all means, do so.

Will toss a cookie for the kind soul(s) who decide to take this up. ^_^
Is this fine?

Thingle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 18:09   Link #435
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyelys View Post
I tried.

its abit blurry and bright but is it possible to make it similar to the advertisment banner of Kaze no Stigma from AnimeYoshi.

Heres their website: http://animeyoshi.org/project-kazenostigma.php , if you wait a few seconds, their banner changes overtime, i somewhat want the signature of that.

it might not be possible but i want to confirm if you can do it. If not, can you adjust the brightness and the blurry-ness abit. thanks
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 18:58   Link #436
Rhyel
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Solar System
Age: 38
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
its abit blurry and bright but is it possible to make it similar to the advertisment banner of Kaze no Stigma from AnimeYoshi.

Heres their website: http://animeyoshi.org/project-kazenostigma.php , if you wait a few seconds, their banner changes overtime, i somewhat want the signature of that.

it might not be possible but i want to confirm if you can do it. If not, can you adjust the brightness and the blurry-ness abit. thanks
Sorry, I want to put effects in my sigs, only cut and paste is boring...

I made one more.



__________________
Good Day to you.
Thanks KiNA for this lovely signature.
Rhyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 19:27   Link #437
StarTouch
Yandere for win :O
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Singapore
My thanks to Rhyelys and Internal Brain for the siggies. I'll be going with Internal Brain's version for now but will swap with Rhyelys' version in the future

Cookies (and rep) for both of ya. ^_^
__________________

Last edited by StarTouch; 2007-10-17 at 00:36.
StarTouch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 20:18   Link #438
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyelys View Post
Sorry, I want to put effects in my sigs, only cut and paste is boring...

I made one more.



looks nice o_O. does this have your effects as well? oh yea, is my name reverse on purpose ^^? but i dont mind just asking lol. It looked like you spelled my name wrong. However, is the same in japanese culture. :P just more polite the for last name to go first than the first name.
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 20:44   Link #439
Rhyel
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Solar System
Age: 38
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
looks nice o_O. does this have your effects as well? oh yea, is my name reverse on purpose ^^? but i dont mind just asking lol. It looked like you spelled my name wrong. However, is the same in japanese culture. :P just more polite the for last name to go first than the first name.
Put effect, a little. >.< (I like more the first one ...)
I reverse your name? >.< Ha... Of course is Purposeful... Think the best of me.
__________________
Good Day to you.
Thanks KiNA for this lovely signature.
Rhyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-16, 21:07   Link #440
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhyelys View Post
Put effect, a little. >.< (I like more the first one ...)
I reverse your name? >.< Ha... Of course is Purposeful... Think the best of me.
they all look really good. I can see your effect now. The element fire and wind looks different than the original, they have a better glow is all i can say. But i like em all. I like the effects but i like the 2nd one because it also shows the characters doing their stuff.

Now I have 3 signature of your work. This Claymore - Galatea and Kaza no Stigma. I'm going to stick to these two for awhile ^^. I like Galatea and this fiery sig.

Thanks!!! +rep for ya!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.