AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-11-05, 21:28   Link #521
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
I'd like to request a sig please; with this image.

Size: 400x140
Colors: Dark Blue and Black (to kinda fit her mood) ^^;
Extra: My username and a nice border
Here you go.

__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 22:45   Link #522
Katz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Virginia, U.S.
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Katz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
I'd like to request a sig please; with this image.

Size: 400x140
Colors: Dark Blue and Black (to kinda fit her mood) ^^;
Extra: My username and a nice border
Done. I meant to make it black but it actually came out blue/purple/white. I hope you don't mind.



When I made it, I totally ignored the size (XD' I had to fix it and make it bigger) so I also have a smaller one that's a little better quality. I just thought I might as well offer it too.



Edit: Oh, sorry, I didn't know someone else had done it too.. Nice sig, Solace!
__________________
Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-05, 23:38   Link #523
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanyuu View Post
Edit: Oh, sorry, I didn't know someone else had done it too.. Nice sig, Solace!
No rules stating others can't do a request too. I like yours too, funny how we both picked a flowery kind of theme though!
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-06, 16:24   Link #524
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Silicon Valley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
I'd like to request a sig please; with this image.

Size: 400x140
Colors: Dark Blue and Black (to kinda fit her mood) ^^;
Extra: My username and a nice border
I jumped on the bandwagon on this request. I didn't have that much time because my lunch time at work was very short so I did what I could before I went to a meeting.

__________________
WINGZERO619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-06, 18:28   Link #525
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodles_sempai View Post
Yes, I'm sorry I wasn't clear ^^;
No problem, I'll try and work on it tonight.
__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-06, 19:59   Link #526
Rhyel
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Solar System
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
I'd like to request a sig please; with this image.

Size: 400x140
Colors: Dark Blue and Black (to kinda fit her mood) ^^;
Extra: My username and a nice border
I made one too.



Blue dark version.

__________________
Good Day to you.
Thanks KiNA for this lovely signature.

Last edited by Rhyel; 2007-11-06 at 20:31. Reason: Little update
Rhyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-06, 21:45   Link #527
Hakuryu
Klutz
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: California
Age: 23
Oh, my goodness. So many variations of my request
Thank you everyone, cookies for all!

It's so hard to choose which one I'll use but I think I'll use the one Solace made. ^^

I'll be using the others on other forums I go on. Oh, and Hanyuu, do you think I could see that sig without the little picture on the right?
__________________
Hakuryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 01:21   Link #528
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by doodles_sempai View Post
I would like to request a sig using this picture
^^
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b...hoto0710xx.jpg

with Buono! in the Middle ^^

Please and Thanks
Here you go.

__________________
Solace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:00   Link #529
Katz
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Virginia, U.S.
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Katz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakuryu View Post
Oh, and Hanyuu, do you think I could see that sig without the little picture on the right?
Yeah I'll get rid of it and post it sometime today.
__________________
Katz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 17:25   Link #530
doodles_sempai
轢き殺すわよ?
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Somewhere in Asia XD
Age: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Here you go.

I love it, Thanks!! <3
__________________

Thankies SweetHoney!
doodles_sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 19:14   Link #531
sathis
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: roumania...in brasov...somewhere along the way...
Send a message via Yahoo to sathis
Talking

heya...
i would like to request a combo..i guess that's how u call a sig+avatar request right...i'm kind of new and sorry if i'm wrong...

http://entertainment.webshots.com/ph...=entertainment

here is the pic ...(it's from my account on webshots...so this way no one gets upset ...^^)
well i have just one wish...the name spirit cerrydwen writen on it and this text :Enlighten me ...reveal my fate ,just cut these strings...that hold me safe
if it looks good if not leave just the name pls
the rest i leave it to your creativity and vast imagination

thank you in advance

ja...ne!
sathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 19:45   Link #532
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathis View Post
heya...
i would like to request a combo..i guess that's how u call a sig+avatar request right...i'm kind of new and sorry if i'm wrong...

http://entertainment.webshots.com/ph...=entertainment

here is the pic ...(it's from my account on webshots...so this way no one gets upset ...^^)
well i have just one wish...the name spirit cerrydwen writen on it and this text :Enlighten me ...reveal my fate ,just cut these strings...that hold me safe
if it looks good if not leave just the name pls
the rest i leave it to your creativity and vast imagination

thank you in advance

ja...ne!


Didn't do that much added effect since the image had quite a bit itself already... but here you go.

Hopefully this turns out to be what you are looking for.
__________________
MaxwellDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 20:35   Link #533
sathis
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: roumania...in brasov...somewhere along the way...
Send a message via Yahoo to sathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxwellDemon View Post


Didn't do that much added effect since the image had quite a bit itself already... but here you go.

Hopefully this turns out to be what you are looking for.
arigato...thanx a lot ..i have just a little thinsy whinsy request..can u make me an av 2 pls..
sathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 20:45   Link #534
MaxwellDemon
"Bi?!" BI?!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathis View Post
arigato...thanx a lot ..i have just a little thinsy whinsy request..can u make me an av 2 pls..
or just for something a little different...


I didn't add any words this time, if it is okay.
Oh wait, if you are actually asking for an avatar from the same image... XD
__________________

Last edited by MaxwellDemon; 2007-11-07 at 22:59.
MaxwellDemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 00:33   Link #535
sathis
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: roumania...in brasov...somewhere along the way...
Send a message via Yahoo to sathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxwellDemon View Post
or just for something a little different...


I didn't add any words this time, if it is okay.
Oh wait, if you are actually asking for an avatar from the same image... XD
thanx a million ..it's great... ...it's ok with the words probably it wouldn't suit the av..anywaw ..
sathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-08, 22:00   Link #536
Thrasher187
Spellcaster
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Florida
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to Thrasher187
I would like to request a sig with this SD Sakaki:


Size: 400x150
BG/Rendering effects: Anything that would look good
Extras: My username and a cool border
__________________

Sig By: DarkZedEx Check out my MySpace.
Thrasher187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 06:47   Link #537
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Can some make a siggy out of this picture:


size: 400x150
BG/Rendering effects: Whatever looks good on the image
extras: Aika and Koharu and a nice border

Thanks.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 07:48   Link #538
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oosutoraria
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by konstargirl View Post
Can some make a siggy out of this picture:


size: 400x150
BG/Rendering effects: Whatever looks good on the image
extras: Aika and Koharu and a nice border

Thanks.
You mean 'Aika and Koharu' as the text, right?
Btw, i'm think of making the colour range between pink, blue, black, and mostly purple. If you want a particular colour or so, now is the time to say before I get started!
__________________

KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 07:54   Link #539
konstargirl
Reisen FTW!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago,IL, USA!!!!
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to konstargirl
Yup the text Aika ans Koharu wil be nice. Also thats find if you make it all of those colors. Thank.
konstargirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-09, 14:43   Link #540
sathis
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: roumania...in brasov...somewhere along the way...
Send a message via Yahoo to sathis
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxwellDemon View Post


.
thanx for the sig..i don't want to be pushy or anything nut can you make me one non as friendly pls ...i would like that a lot
arigato..thanx in advance
ja...ne!
sathis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.