AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-11-01, 16:25   Link #5521
Mr.Raw
So damn lazy...ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ...hehe
Age: 20
Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw Send a message via Skype™ to Mr.Raw
I dunno...the magic wand tool isn't the greatest tool to use for that pic to render

I will see what I can do for ya, MK
__________________
Announcements:
Resource Package is done!
Recent work: Thread Banner

_____________________
My Graphic Works:
Mr.Raw's Mansion
(click the signature )
Random info:
Avatar: Angry Yumin
Signature: Sun-Ken Rock

Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 00:31   Link #5522
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In G-Dragon Heaven
Can someone do me a sig with this?
http://bg.hi5bkk.com/images/wallpape...teAnime_28.jpg
__________________
~♥BigBangBigBang♥~
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 01:03   Link #5523
Rhythm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010


My try
Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 09:45   Link #5524
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Animated sig request

Otome Yokai Zakuro 5
Time: 11:35-11:36 close up on Agemaki and Zakuro, try to loop the pedals as best you can
Size: 330x140 or something close to that
Border: black

TIA
__________________
Archer - F/SNManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

"I am the bone of my sword."
-Archer
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-02, 11:30   Link #5525
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
another sig request

http://randomc.net/image/The%20Legen...Large%2003.jpg


hopefully the image is good enough
just add my name somewhere in there "ars89"
max size as possible as long as its not blurry
TIA
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 00:18   Link #5526
Reonikki
女人最大~~
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Chibiland <(^-^)>
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
another sig request

http://randomc.net/image/The%20Legen...Large%2003.jpg


hopefully the image is good enough
just add my name somewhere in there "ars89"
max size as possible as long as its not blurry
TIA
Hey, that came up as an error for me. Restricted access, I think.
__________________
Saving the world's energy resource by not having a colourful signature. Don't ask about my avatar.
Reonikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 00:40   Link #5527
Rhythm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reonikki View Post
Hey, that came up as an error for me. Restricted access, I think.
Try this.
Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 00:40   Link #5528
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Spoiler for pic:

.. This is the image he meant. Ars89, don't hotlink .. if you see an image on a website, save it, and upload it to an imagehost. Most sites don't even allow hotlinking so the link won't work.

Edit : lol wtf Rhythm, you beat me to it x.x
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 00:43   Link #5529
Rhythm
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Spoiler for pic:

.. This is the image he meant. Ars89, don't hotlink .. if you see an image on a website, save it, and upload it to an imagehost. Most sites don't even allow hotlinking so the link won't work.

Edit : lol wtf Rhythm, you beat me to it x.x
LOL >.> On the same minute too.

Ah well, at least now he'll definitely be able to use the image.
Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 02:36   Link #5530
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 19
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
another sig request

http://randomc.net/image/The%20Legen...Large%2003.jpg


hopefully the image is good enough
just add my name somewhere in there "ars89"
max size as possible as long as its not blurry
TIA
my try:
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 18:13   Link #5531
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Spoiler for pic:

.. This is the image he meant. Ars89, don't hotlink .. if you see an image on a website, save it, and upload it to an imagehost. Most sites don't even allow hotlinking so the link won't work.

Edit : lol wtf Rhythm, you beat me to it x.x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post
LOL >.> On the same minute too.

Ah well, at least now he'll definitely be able to use the image.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namiey View Post
my try:
oh man sorry guys i didn't know, will do next time, thanks for the clearing that up,
and i like it thanks alot
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-03, 20:15   Link #5532
EnchantingPrincess
~♥~G-Ri~♥~
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: In G-Dragon Heaven
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhythm View Post


My try
Oh my sorry I didn't notice before!! Thanks a bunch
__________________
~♥BigBangBigBang♥~
EnchantingPrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 22:12   Link #5533
Ukarii Yushimotto
The Azure Flame
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: A strange white room with comfy walls. C:
Could someone make me a signature using either one of the renders listed below?

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...tto/lain51.png

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5729/lain.png

I'm not too picky about appearances, I like to be surprised. Just nothing too un-Lain like. [Like flowers, girly colors, etc.] My username would be nice, too. And if you've actually seen Serial Experiments Lain maybe a quote. 0: Preferably something with a nostalgic or sad-ish feel to it.


Thank you~

<3

Last edited by Ukarii Yushimotto; 2010-11-04 at 22:37.
Ukarii Yushimotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 22:28   Link #5534
Alexandra
Do you wuv me too?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukarii Yushimotto View Post
Could someone make me a signature using either one of the renders listed below?

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/...tto/lain51.png

http://img576.imageshack.us/img576/5729/lain.png

I'm not too picky about appearances, I like to be surprised. Just nothing too un-Lain like. [Like flowers, girly colors, etc.] My username would be nice, too. And if you've actually seen Serial Experiments Lain maybe a quote. 0:


Thank you~

<3
Hope these are satisfactory. (:

1:



2:



I will be happy to redo if you don't like.

Last edited by Alexandra; 2010-11-04 at 22:39.
Alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-04, 23:51   Link #5535
destiny4everlove
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Can someone please help me with a new sig?

I would like a new sig using the following pic:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_17_Yfo5eRo...600/legend.png

And I would like for the name “Destiny” to appear somewhere on the sig.

Thank you in advance for the help!
__________________
Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!
destiny4everlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-05, 00:10   Link #5536
Ukarii Yushimotto
The Azure Flame
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: A strange white room with comfy walls. C:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Hope these are satisfactory. (:

Spoiler for Pictures~:

I will be happy to redo if you don't like.

Ah, wow. That was a fast reply. :3

Thank you, they look great~. Though... the green color looks a bit strange paired with Lain and the rest of the colors in the signature. I hope you don't think I'm being ungrateful or anything. D:

Last edited by Ukarii Yushimotto; 2010-11-05 at 00:33.
Ukarii Yushimotto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-05, 01:58   Link #5537
PreSage
Ah nuts!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: some random place out there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Animated sig request

Otome Yokai Zakuro 5
Time: 11:35-11:36 close up on Agemaki and Zakuro, try to loop the pedals as best you can
Size: 330x140 or something close to that
Border: black

TIA
Hey MB, made 2 versions of your request. First one is closest I can get to your size request and second one is smaller but added more frames for smoother animation. Your choice. You don't have to use these if someone else can do better. I'm good with that. It's a lovely scene from the episode, though.
V1:


V2:
__________________
:|Sig Gallery|:
:|
Bishielicious|:
---------------
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-05, 05:51   Link #5538
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 19
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
Hope these are satisfactory. (:

1:



2:



I will be happy to redo if you don't like.
i'm sorry, but all of them are over the size limit
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-05, 09:23   Link #5539
White Manju Bun
Going to supermarket
*Author
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Shibuya Psychic Research
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Hey MB, made 2 versions of your request. First one is closest I can get to your size request and second one is smaller but added more frames for smoother animation. Your choice. You don't have to use these if someone else can do better. I'm good with that. It's a lovely scene from the episode, though.
V1:


V2:
Woot! Thanks Sage!
__________________
Archer - F/SNManju's Stuff
"I will always remember
when the Doctor was me."
- 11th Doctor.

"I am the bone of my sword."
-Archer
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-05, 12:21   Link #5540
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny4everlove View Post
Can someone please help me with a new sig?

I would like a new sig using the following pic:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_17_Yfo5eRo...600/legend.png

And I would like for the name “Destiny” to appear somewhere on the sig.

Thank you in advance for the help!
But do you wan't all the characters on it?
__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:35.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.