AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-01-16, 07:34   Link #5841
Namiey
is busy...
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the same sky that we watched
Age: 18
Send a message via Yahoo to Namiey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
I'd like to make a request:

http://img810.imageshack.us/i/victorique.jpg/

Try to include the pipe if you can

Just add "Victorique" & "Gosick" separately into it

Thanks in advance
__________________
Namiey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-16, 08:05   Link #5842
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namiey View Post
looks great, thanks alot
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 03:33   Link #5843
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Its been a while but requesting a new sig from the awesome sig makers here at AS.

Spoiler for image:

Size: 400x125
Text: Eucliwood Hellscythe

Do whatever you want just make it look cool.
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 13:50   Link #5844
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jze0 View Post
Its been a while but requesting a new sig from the awesome sig makers here at AS.

Spoiler for image:

Size: 400x125
Text: Eucliwood Hellscythe

Do whatever you want just make it look cool.
My try ^^

__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-17, 23:59   Link #5845
Jze0
Hmmm...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
My try ^^

uuuuuu... nice, I like it.

Thank you, its definitely cool.
__________________
::MyAnimeList | Miko priestess::
Jze0 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 06:53   Link #5846
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
Had some free time, so I made this

Freebies....

I just played with colors a little so I put two versions It's from one of my fav tv show



__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!

Last edited by milan kyuubi; 2011-01-19 at 07:03.
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-19, 11:10   Link #5847
hai
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
hello , i was introduced to this site by a friend , and form what ive seen i think ill hang out here often , if its not too much id like a signature.

id like this pic ;

the kanji id rather not be there , but id want a nice backround...maybe 3d , with colors that go good with the girl and add my name in some type of fancy yet simple fonts.

thanks in advance , ill do what i can to help support this site
hai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 00:31   Link #5848
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Within The Shadows of Darkness
Age: 32
I'd like to make a sig request

Size: 400x160
Text: Shadow Angel

The following three images I'd like it this way

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...kuyaChakai.jpg - left
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...i/Dragon03.jpg - midde
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ikari/Fire.jpg - right
__________________
Shadow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-20, 03:27   Link #5849
Unos Hambalos
Ham Ham
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Hambalonesia
Send a message via MSN to Unos Hambalos
Signature Request

Using this pic: http://i56.tinypic.com/258yq0x.png

Size, style, and everything else is left to who wants to make it.
Just put "Unos Hambalos" as text.
Thank you in advance!
__________________

sig by rikikai
Unos Hambalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 12:54   Link #5850
vandakiara
time waits for no one <3
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Portugal, Lisbon
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unos Hambalos View Post
Signature Request

Using this pic: http://i56.tinypic.com/258yq0x.png

Size, style, and everything else is left to who wants to make it.
Just put "Unos Hambalos" as text.
Thank you in advance!
Made something really simple, hope you like it ^^ any changes, just say so :3



Quote:
Originally Posted by hai View Post
hello , i was introduced to this site by a friend , and form what ive seen i think ill hang out here often , if its not too much id like a signature.

id like this pic ;

the kanji id rather not be there , but id want a nice backround...maybe 3d , with colors that go good with the girl and add my name in some type of fancy yet simple fonts.

thanks in advance , ill do what i can to help support this site
Made you a whole set so you can have a matching sig and ava ^^ hope you like it - any changes just say so :3



__________________
SOTM 2011 February -
- Couples <3


____________________

vandakiara's attic ~
pwease visit :3


____________________


Believing oneself to be perfect is...
often the sign of a delusional mind

Last edited by vandakiara; 2011-01-21 at 14:09.
vandakiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-21, 21:55   Link #5851
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Requesting an animated signature if possible.

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? - Episode 1

12:54 ~ 12:55 - when the camera has zoomed out, I'd like a loop of Haruna tapping the phone, but without Aikawa in the picture.

300x140px with a simple border if possible.

Many thanks to whomever takes this on!

JR~
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 02:23   Link #5852
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Can i get a sig of these three girls plz with the text Kore wa Zombie Desu ka

Spoiler for pic:
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 02:30   Link #5853
Garigari-kun
The Combat Otaku
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Hiding here in Closed Space with Haruhi, Konata, Nagi, and Kirino. Reading: Grimoire
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
My try:

Nice try
__________________

Nendoroid Good Smile Company
"I'm just one
Hell of a OTAKU"
Garigari-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 03:46   Link #5854
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In The Farplane
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
Requesting an animated signature if possible.

Kore wa Zombie desu ka? - Episode 1

12:54 ~ 12:55 - when the camera has zoomed out, I'd like a loop of Haruna tapping the phone, but without Aikawa in the picture.

300x140px with a simple border if possible.

Many thanks to whomever takes this on!

JR~
dunno if this is the right timeframe if not let me know

faster speed
__________________
Endrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 08:29   Link #5855
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
dunno if this is the right timeframe if not let me know

faster speed
Awesomesauce, it's perfect. Thanks a bunch Endrance
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 19:09   Link #5856
PreSage
Up-rope-ree-ate!
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: some random place out there...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Angel View Post
I'd like to make a sig request

Size: 400x160
Text: Shadow Angel

The following three images I'd like it this way

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...kuyaChakai.jpg - left
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...i/Dragon03.jpg - midde
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...ikari/Fire.jpg - right
A quick attempt:



V2:


@Garigari-kun: Thanks.
__________________
:|Sig Gallery|:
:|
Bishielicious|:
---------------

Last edited by PreSage; 2011-01-22 at 19:29.
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-22, 19:48   Link #5857
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Within The Shadows of Darkness
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
A quick attempt:



V2:


@Garigari-kun: Thanks.
PreSage thanks you did a really good job on them.
__________________
Shadow Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-25, 19:54   Link #5858
OgodItsKanon
ばかな王女様
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: hell
Requesting a sig with this picture:

Spoiler for Italy and Mario:


The text reads "Noi siamo fratelli gemelli", please try to keep it legible. Thank you!
__________________

Last edited by OgodItsKanon; 2011-01-26 at 00:12.
OgodItsKanon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 21:30   Link #5859
MetalCookie
Rawr.
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Australia
Can someone do this picture as a signature for me, please.

Spoiler:

And the text saying MetalCookie on wherever you want to put it.
__________________
MetalCookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-26, 21:37   Link #5860
ailovesya
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
umm could you please make me a signature, header, and an icon. pleaseee?(:
http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/z.../besties-1.jpg
ailovesya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.