AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-05-25, 02:51   Link #6081
Ekureiru
神さま、ありがとう!
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Luxembourg
Age: 22
Send a message via AIM to Ekureiru Send a message via MSN to Ekureiru Send a message via Skype™ to Ekureiru
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinuSeveN View Post
Finally, done!
They're both JPEG, first without kanji, second with.
The GIF I wanted was just not AS safe (3x bigger), but if you want it, I'll mail it to you.
That's alright, go for it :>
__________________

Ekureiru - An entity commonly recognized by many as being on par with gods.
Last.fm | MyAnimeList | Pettanko Fansubs | Now with a degree in Yanderekology.
Ekureiru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 01:00   Link #6082
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by MinuSeveN View Post

And to you, here it goes!
I have to warn you though... The image only fits as 284x160 and 16 as size for that font is... tiny... with a little sepia (custom one too) it's invisible... almost.
Just say if you're not happy with it, I'll change it.
its an almost classic image... but wait, need some modify of the sign because...
1. Change font color, its a little bit dark that one, make it appropriate
2. ooppss typographic error, pls correct it..

thats all, thanks..
__________________

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 01:58   Link #6083
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
It's been some time since I made sigs Here is one freebie

__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-26, 10:45   Link #6084
MinuSeveN
Lurker with free time
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Portugal
Age: 21
Typo? Kill it with fire!
Ok. Is this better?

__________________
MinuSeveN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 10:25   Link #6085
Kagura89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Malaysia
Requesting someone to make sig please~

Image: http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/403/16374992.png
Size: AS safe
Text: Kagura89
Border: Yes
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 11:06   Link #6086
Vane
Hyouka
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Vane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagura89 View Post
Requesting someone to make sig please~

Image: http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/403/16374992.png
Size: AS safe
Text: Kagura89
Border: Yes
Here's what I worked out. I'm not quite sure about the text (colour, font, alignment...), but if you want anything at all changed, please tell and I'll do my best
__________________
Vane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 11:12   Link #6087
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
Kagura89; my try

__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-27, 13:18   Link #6088
Kagura89
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane View Post
Here's what I worked out. I'm not quite sure about the text (colour, font, alignment...), but if you want anything at all changed, please tell and I'll do my best
Awesome! I like this design so thanks for making this

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Kagura89; my try

Wow,another one Thank you very much
Kagura89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-29, 20:20   Link #6089
kya-chan
我成了動物
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Tiny Town in Alaska
can some1 make this as safe?

(If possible)
Black border
and my user on there
but not chan just kya~
__________________

EPic bunny <3
kya-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-30, 20:59   Link #6090
Kazu
Flowing
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Between Heaven and Earth
Could some one make me a sig with these 2 pics in them

Spoiler for space:


Spoiler for space:


AS safe

Hope you get creative about it
__________________
Kazu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-31, 23:03   Link #6091
Geotek
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Hello thar, can someone make a sig out of this image please? :3

http://konachan.com/post/show/42781/...cky_star-mizuk

Size: Height-160 Width-500

Text - 1: Geotek
2: Lucky Star

If it isnt to much trouble would it be possible to use only Konata and the surrounding white area, leaving off the Gray portion, and also buy tilting Konata like so --> \ Where as her head is looking up. Also feel free to get creative with editing the white background. Much Appreciated, I Shall pay you in crates of interweb Pocky! :3

Thanks ~ Geotek

Last edited by Geotek; 2011-05-31 at 23:40.
Geotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 11:09   Link #6092
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geotek View Post
Hello thar, can someone make a sig out of this image please? :3

http://konachan.com/post/show/42781/...cky_star-mizuk

Size: Height-160 Width-500

Text - 1: Geotek
2: Lucky Star

If it isnt to much trouble would it be possible to use only Konata and the surrounding white area, leaving off the Gray portion, and also buy tilting Konata like so --> \ Where as her head is looking up. Also feel free to get creative with editing the white background. Much Appreciated, I Shall pay you in crates of interweb Pocky! :3

Thanks ~ Geotek
my try ^^ :

__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 11:16   Link #6093
Geotek
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikikai View Post
my try ^^ :


Oh wow, thats awesome thanks, interwebs pocky for you
Geotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 12:13   Link #6094
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
^Click on the rep button as those are server usually as '' cookies '' in the request threads.

Spoiler for :


Could someone render this? It won't be used in signature, wallpaper or anything like that so something rough won't do. I need full transparency outside of the character lines. Mountain of cookies reserved to whoever does it.
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 17:21   Link #6095
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Would like to request a siggy please using this image

Text: Stuck in Wonderland and my name Sinestra

thanks in advance

__________________
Sinestra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 18:29   Link #6096
Dist
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Would like to request a siggy please using this image

Text: Stuck in Wonderland and my name Sinestra

thanks in advance

^That's just an image of the thumbnail, not an actual thumbnail so it can't be clicked. How you even managed to do that is beyond me.

Fixed it for you:
Spoiler for :
__________________
The joys of a universe made and unmade, friends across time, shall be your ray of light
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-01, 23:29   Link #6097
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
Can i request a kind of dark blue sig with this pic plz

Spoiler for pic:



With text: shidou misaki
Moe you gotta love it
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 06:05   Link #6098
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
^Click on the rep button as those are server usually as '' cookies '' in the request threads.

Spoiler for :


Could someone render this? It won't be used in signature, wallpaper or anything like that so something rough won't do. I need full transparency outside of the character lines. Mountain of cookies reserved to whoever does it.
Hope this will do ^^ :
Spoiler for space:


Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
Can i request a kind of dark blue sig with this pic plz

Spoiler for pic:



With text: shidou misaki
Moe you gotta love it
My try ^^ :
__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 06:37   Link #6099
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
not really my thing maybe a few different effects but ill still give you rep for the attempt ^^...when i can i have to spread some rep around first

can you do me one like your sig ill leave all the coulours and wat not up to you
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-02, 08:19   Link #6100
rikikai
fighting in my nightmare
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by matty543 View Post
not really my thing maybe a few different effects but ill still give you rep for the attempt ^^...when i can i have to spread some rep around first

can you do me one like your sig ill leave all the coulours and wat not up to you
There you are, hope this time is going to be what you expect ^^ :

__________________
rikikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:24.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.