AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-11-10, 21:25   Link #6441
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bila View Post
here ~ hope its good
Spoiler for Render:
Thhanks much! ^_^
Cookies to you~
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 23:58   Link #6442
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Hello designers, I have a request for you, can anyone make a signature for AS from this pic?
Link
The girl with the fox hairpin, please.
__________________
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 00:08   Link #6443
Suomi
Kaiba
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: David Tennant's bedroom in the TARDIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Hello designers, I have a request for you, can anyone make a signature for AS from this pic?
Link
The girl with the fox hairpin, please.
But...that girl doesn't have a fox hairpin. There's only the one, hugging a pillow?
__________________
Suomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-12, 00:44   Link #6444
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
But...that girl doesn't have a fox hairpin. There's only the one, hugging a pillow?
Oh.... I mean this one:
http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/19...ite_stratos-no

I did copy and paste the wrong link, sorry. Now its the correct.
__________________
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 15:15   Link #6445
Vane
Hyouka
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Vane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Oh.... I mean this one:
http://oreno.imouto.org/post/show/19...ite_stratos-no

I did copy and paste the wrong link, sorry. Now its the correct.


You didn't mention anything about the text, so I just put your name. Please tell if you want it changed I also hope that the rotation is okay for you. I didn't know if you wanted her body to be more visible.
__________________
Vane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 16:58   Link #6446
badjman
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Fanmade anime chara sig?

So I suck at making signatures.. So I was hoping one of you can make me one
Lol I should cheap and no I can't give you anything but it'll give you guys something to do.

Anyway here's the chara and a lot of info you might want to make it him match the signature,,

I would like it a lot of you could make it is o his name is in there Dem or Dem Roark works. Also I would like the picture of him. It's fine if you only see his face. Other then that I'm good. If you do thanks sooo much!

Name: Dem Roark

Age: 17

Personality: Can you stop goofing
around? There are things to be done!

Bio: Im blind, yeahmy eyes are completely clouded with white cataracts that render vision impossible.

Weapon
-Look: http://www.sharecg.com/images/medium/14363.jpg
-Info: Made with black dragon scales, fire proof and very strong.

Abilities: Healing, Sense vibrations (If you move I can sense the vibrations in the air, it helps considering Im blind) Memories (Can see peoples memories by touching the person), Speed, Black flames (Strongest fire there is, able to control other fire as well)

Appearance: http://api.ning.com/files/kpu2*zpBIn...atAnimeGuy.jpg

Other: I have a black trench coat that acts as a shield, it can hold a lot of stuff inside using my magic. I use a sword to fight and youll see me have many tricks to use in a fight so keep your guard up at all times.
badjman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-13, 22:28   Link #6447
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane View Post


You didn't mention anything about the text, so I just put your name. Please tell if you want it changed I also hope that the rotation is okay for you. I didn't know if you wanted her body to be more visible.
This works too, but since you told me that, can you make version showing her body and a gif version of the previous 2 mixed together?

I'll start using the one you did, meanwhile. Arigatou, soshite, arigatou (in advance XD).
__________________
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 17:53   Link #6448
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
I've been messing around with this gif, trying to make it small in size so it could match the signature size limit, but I can't seem to do anything.

Could anyone try and attempt to fit this in it's signature size limit of 48KB?

Spoiler for Gif:


The smallest i've tried making it is 300x160 (Which is around the size I want it to be) but it didn't work. I'm not sure of any other ways to make the size any smaller so i'm hoping someone will be kind enough to help me out by lowering the quality or cutting the time or something similar.

Also, if it's possible, can the words "Guilty Crown" be placed on it? I'm not sure if thats possible considering the size. If no one can get this to work, then thanks for trying
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 20:00   Link #6449
Bila
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Brazil
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
I've been messing around with this gif, trying to make it small in size so it could match the signature size limit, but I can't seem to do anything.

Could anyone try and attempt to fit this in it's signature size limit of 48KB?

Spoiler for Gif:


The smallest i've tried making it is 300x160 (Which is around the size I want it to be) but it didn't work. I'm not sure of any other ways to make the size any smaller so i'm hoping someone will be kind enough to help me out by lowering the quality or cutting the time or something similar.

Also, if it's possible, can the words "Guilty Crown" be placed on it? I'm not sure if thats possible considering the size. If no one can get this to work, then thanks for trying
Well i tried my best, but the size still pretty high, the best quality that i could do was that one, is a kinda small and dont have the logo, sorry
AS Safe:


Non-AS Safe:
__________________
Bila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 21:28   Link #6450
Reverzer0
Sleeping
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: lane 7
Age: 2
my try 48.7kb",

__________________
Reverzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-14, 21:45   Link #6451
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
Wow! Thank you both! I'm very grateful
__________________
Gintaro from Gingitsune
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 13:57   Link #6452
Vane
Hyouka
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Vane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
This works too, but since you told me that, can you make version showing her body and a gif version of the previous 2 mixed together?

I'll start using the one you did, meanwhile. Arigatou, soshite, arigatou (in advance XD).
Here's new version. It's made to same effect-basis, so it may seem little bit "not-so-fitting" to this picture, but here we can see more of her


And sorry, but I really don't get what you mean by "gif version of the previous 2 mixed together" Could you specify a little to a dummy like me? ^^'
__________________
Vane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 21:13   Link #6453
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vane View Post
Here's new version. It's made to same effect-basis, so it may seem little bit "not-so-fitting" to this picture, but here we can see more of her


And sorry, but I really don't get what you mean by "gif version of the previous 2 mixed together" Could you specify a little to a dummy like me? ^^'
A signature gif, one with this pic and the previous one switching to the other.

EDIT: Nevermind, after a day, I'm satisfied with this one . Thank you very much.
__________________

Last edited by Miraluka; 2011-11-16 at 08:15.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 10:16   Link #6454
Vane
Hyouka
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Vane
Aah, okay. I don't know how to do animations / gifs etc. so no wonder I didn't first get it
That said, someone other has to do it.


Didn't notice your editing xD You're welcome, I'm glad you like it.
__________________
Vane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 20:27   Link #6455
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 24
Anyone can resize this gif? Make it to 400 x 140. Is that possible? Planning to place 2 line text together with this sig so that I'll be able to comply with sig rules.

Spoiler:


Can you also put my name in the gif? You can pick what place it should be. Thanks.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 20:47   Link #6456
Tong
Now, come at me
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 2014 World cup hoster
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
A single frame alone is 80kb on that size and quality, leave alone animated.
It is possible though, but it will be beyond recognition.
__________________
Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 21:04   Link #6457
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 24
Hmmm, do what you think is the best as long it retain its quality and I can use it for my sig. Thanks.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 21:31   Link #6458
Tong
Now, come at me
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 2014 World cup hoster
Age: 22
Send a message via MSN to Tong Send a message via Skype™ to Tong
There:


More quality is possible, for smaller size of course.
__________________
Tong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 21:48   Link #6459
Reverzer0
Sleeping
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: lane 7
Age: 2
my try 48.6kb",

__________________
Reverzer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 22:11   Link #6460
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 24
Oh. So small. Anyway thanks for the effort.

P.S Sorry Reverzer0. I can't give you any reputation anymore.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.