AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2014-05-24, 17:00   Link #7541
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I had a recent sig idea that I think could make for a pretty funny sig. It would combine three faces into one sig-image, with a little bit of text.

From left to right...

Face 1. Face 2. Face 3.

Then in big, bold, italicized text right underneath their faces, "The Obvious Family"

If there's any room left, squeeze in this (fake) quote at the very bottom.

"It's funny because we're not a real family." - Captain Obvious

Background imagery is totally up to the sig maker.
__________________
Triple_R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 11:49   Link #7542
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Request: A sig using the image below, I'll leave the details about the size up to you.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

If it's simply not possible to make a sig with the picture above then perhaps this one?
__________________
“Four things do not come back: the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.”
—Arabic Proverb

Last edited by Libros; 2014-05-28 at 13:41.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 06:35   Link #7543
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
Request: A sig using the image below, I'll leave the details about the size up to you.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

If it's simply not possible to make a sig with the picture above then perhaps this one?
Textless.


With text.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
I would like to request a signature from the following image.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
The 2 girls on the far left being the focus of it, and throw my username on there somewhere. Do whatever you think would look best~
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 07:18   Link #7544
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I had a recent sig idea that I think could make for a pretty funny sig. It would combine three faces into one sig-image, with a little bit of text.

From left to right...

Face 1. Face 2. Face 3.

Then in big, bold, italicized text right underneath their faces, "The Obvious Family"

If there's any room left, squeeze in this (fake) quote at the very bottom.

"It's funny because we're not a real family." - Captain Obvious

Background imagery is totally up to the sig maker.
Gave it a shot.

__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 07:19   Link #7545
FlavoryFantasy
┬──┬╯︵ /(.□. \)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: At one of the greatest libraries in existence
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Perfect, thanks!
__________________
Ava/Sig - TheEroKing
FlavoryFantasy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 08:22   Link #7546
Juicyyuuji
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
can someone make this sig fit the size requirement so I can use it on this forum.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...in-d755i3u.png
Juicyyuuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 09:35   Link #7547
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Gave it a shot.

Thanks a lot! Those look pretty good to me. I'll be taking the one on the left.
__________________
Triple_R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 09:52   Link #7548
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicyyuuji View Post
can someone make this sig fit the size requirement so I can use it on this forum.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...in-d755i3u.png
Here you go.

__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 09:59   Link #7549
Juicyyuuji
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Thanks!interesting sig you got there

Edit: I must be doing something wrong because I can't see the sig
Juicyyuuji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-29, 10:10   Link #7550
TheEroKing
On a Break
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 28
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
I can see it in your profile page so it will show up in your future posts. Make sure the option for "show your signature" is ticked when you reply to a post.
__________________
TheEroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 06:22   Link #7551
Libros
I never hid my hurts.
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Textless.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I'll take these ones, thank you.
__________________
“Four things do not come back: the spoken word, the sped arrow, the past life, and the neglected opportunity.”
—Arabic Proverb
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-31, 07:31   Link #7552
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Can someone please make a signature on this one with some sparkles and a light pink filter for me?
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2014-05-31 at 10:55.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-03, 06:54   Link #7553
Liddo-kun
Come on everyone
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nanairogaoka
Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Hello, back here again.

I would like to make a request that is not really a sig, but similar to a sig. It's a coscard, a card that cosplayers at an event give to photographers, and other people that they meet at cons. It helps in advertising a cosplayer's fanpage.

Here's the request.

Image to be used:

Click to enlarge


Text:

Chiharu Hana

WorldCosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/150315

Dimensions:

Dimensions: 500 x 320 , or you can use what you think is best for the image. Just imagine it as a card that can be conveniently handed out at crowded events.

Background: What you think is good to use.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2014-06-03 at 07:35.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 18:08   Link #7554
Palsa-San
General of Aurda
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina, U.S.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Hello, back here again.

I would like to make a request that is not really a sig, but similar to a sig. It's a coscard, a card that cosplayers at an event give to photographers, and other people that they meet at cons. It helps in advertising a cosplayer's fanpage.

Here's the request.

Image to be used:

Click to enlarge


Text:

Chiharu Hana

WorldCosplay: http://worldcosplay.net/member/150315

Dimensions:

Dimensions: 500 x 320 , or you can use what you think is best for the image. Just imagine it as a card that can be conveniently handed out at crowded events.

Background: What you think is good to use.

Thanks a lot!
How is this?:
Spoiler for Cosplay Card:

It was a bit difficult to find the edges, so I hope it turned out alright.
__________________
Palsa-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 23:40   Link #7555
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
It's been awhile since I've been on here. I'm here for a signature request to combine these two images listed below to become something neat.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Well that's all I can think of at the moment. To any who wishes to do this request great. If not well doesn't hurt to ask, right?
__________________

Last edited by Kirito; 2014-06-07 at 23:52.
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-23, 16:46   Link #7556
Liddo-kun
Come on everyone
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nanairogaoka
Send a message via MSN to Liddo-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palsa-San View Post
How is this?:
Spoiler for Cosplay Card:

It was a bit difficult to find the edges, so I hope it turned out alright.
Sorry for late reply, I was busy with Toycon (anime convention that finished 2 days ago). The cards turned out well. We printed the sample batch, and will soon print enough copies to be used in anime cons that we would attend next.

Thanks again!


Last edited by Liddo-kun; 2014-06-24 at 06:19.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 22:59   Link #7557
Stark700
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere on Earth
I had a hard time creating a signature but if possible, can anyone create a forum signature for this image?


http://www.zerochan.net/475957

Preferably with some stylish letters of my username and fit to scale for the forums section. Thanks
Stark700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 04:38   Link #7558
Rikimtasu
....
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Malaysia
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Rikimtasu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark700 View Post
I had a hard time creating a signature but if possible, can anyone create a forum signature for this image?


http://www.zerochan.net/475957

Preferably with some stylish letters of my username and fit to scale for the forums section. Thanks
Hows this?Sort of a practice to repick up my skill.
__________________
Rikimtasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 03:17   Link #7559
Stark700
Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Somewhere on Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikimtasu View Post
Hows this?Sort of a practice to repick up my skill.
Wow, thanks for the quick response! It looks great!
Stark700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-09, 22:19   Link #7560
Triple_R
Center Attraction
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Newfoundland, Canada
Age: 33
Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
I recently came up with a new sig idea, and I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could make this sig.

The sig would involve two pics.

This one of Sayaka Miki. And this one of Honoka Kousaka.

One should be on the right side of the sig, the other on the left (I don't care much about exact order). Between them, in big bold letters, should be the word "Courage". In smaller font beneath Courage, should be this line "No regrets. See it through to the end."

Everything else, including background, I'll leave up to the sig maker.
__________________
Triple_R is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:00.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.