AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 14 22.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 44.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 21.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 6.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-11, 09:27   Link #281
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
@Meophist
Was she? I was under the impression that Fate and Signum were the ones that were the battle maniacs then...
And even so, 10 years is a long time to wear off, so I think it should have...unless she hasn't had the opportunities.

@Chaos
Lol fairy wings. No way man, even with lineage. Aside from the producers killing off all the Chrono fans who became such through his sparse awesomeness in the first 2 series.

And by the way, what you read about one limit lifting per person should be right. I am quite sure I heard that, not to mention Thisguy who's better than me at moonspeak.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 09:30   Link #282
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
That was 10 years
Well, some things take a bit of time to wear off.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 09:38   Link #283
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
@Meophist
Was she? I was under the impression that Fate and Signum were the ones that were the battle maniacs then...
It was the last chapter of post A's, during the 5 vs 5 team battle...

She started showing sgins

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
And even so, 10 years is a long time to wear off, so I think it should have...unless she hasn't had the opportunities.
Ah ha! Commanding duties!


Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
@Chaos
Lol fairy wings. No way man, even with lineage. Aside from the producers killing off all the Chrono fans who became such through his sparse awesomeness in the first 2 series.
Thats why I said, if they really want to give him wings, something that goes with Durandal would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
And by the way, what you read about one limit lifting per person should be right. I am quite sure I heard that, not to mention Thisguy who's better than me at moonspeak.
Yeah, that's who I got it from...

... But he has phrase several sentences wrongly before in the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Well, some things take a bit of time to wear off.
She's not going to be young forever
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 09:45   Link #284
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Thats why I said, if they really want to give him wings, something that goes with Durandal would be nice
C'mon! What wrong with fairy-ish wings?



And I was joking on the 5-times limiter thing...
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 09:50   Link #285
Meophist
Tell me who I am.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It was the last chapter of post A's, during the 5 vs 5 team battle...

She started showing sgins
Indeed. Not only did she show signs of a battle-maniac, she also showed signs of being a power-maniac.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
She's not going to be young forever
I'll give it 10-15 more years before it wears off. Maybe.
Meophist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:01   Link #286
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
C'mon! What wrong with fairy-ish wings?

That belongs to Fate actually. (That which comes after Impulse... )
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:01   Link #287
Ottocycle
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
C'mon! What wrong with fairy-ish wings?
I was thinking of those on Lindy in Ep12 on the first series. Definitely a no-no on Chrono. But that picture made me think to put Diablo 2's Tyrael's wings on him...would that fit?

But back to to that preview shot I doubt its either Scag or Chrono. Hair colour's too different to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meophist View Post
Indeed. Not only did she show signs of a battle-maniac, she also showed signs of being a power-maniac.I'll give it 10-15 more years before it wears off. Maybe.
*Shudders at the thought of a moe-fied Zaraki Kenpachi..*
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:07   Link #288
Nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Or maybe Garyuu intercepts Erio and bashes him away and while they are fighting, Caro will have to defeat Lucetia.(Pretty fitting rematch actually,Lol)
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:11   Link #289
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
C'mon! What wrong with fairy-ish wings?
That somehow reminds me more of butterflies ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Notice the colour? It fits Nanoha better

Beside...

Spoiler:

THIS fits him better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
And I was joking on the 5-times limiter thing...
SSSsssuuuuurrrreeeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I was thinking of those on Lindy in Ep12 on the first series. Definitely a no-no on Chrono. But that picture made me think to put Diablo 2's Tyrael's wings on him...would that fit?
Hmm... Not Tyrael's... More like... What that other Angel that became a demon? When you free him his Angel-form was Blue... Izu- Something I think...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:12   Link #290
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
But back to to that preview shot I doubt its either Scag or Chrono. Hair colour's too different to me.
Even if we attribute the colour to raw colour saturation due to quality or something, chances are it's neither. There's no way Chrono's hair colour could be messed up so bad, and c'mon...that BJ is so unlike him. And Scaggy's doubtful too, since the hair of hawt-ass in the preview looked kinda short around the sides compared to Scagliette's, and the event in which Scaggy appear as a mage if he is one imo, would be one where he'd wtfpwnzed and kidnap either Elio or Fate or both...the preview implies nothing mindraping really happened post-mission.

And there's SS2 as well...

Heh. From the way some of you make it sound, it almost sounds as if death or pregnancy are the only things that can tame the prancing matador inside Hayate.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:12   Link #291
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
That'd have to be one heck of an intercept considering Strada is right infront of Lutecia. I'm betting on loli charms to save the day. Even if she's an enemy the loli detector can't let him hurt her. I'm sure he's just trying to take her prisoner and get back the relic. Could see the others holding the rookies+Ginga back while Lutecia escapes with the relic. Erio breaks through the lines and gives chase where we get that situation.


Love to see Chrono back into the action. Give him a spiffy device that releases to "Daiguren, Hyourinmaru!!!" That'd be cool right before the Espada drops into the scene leading to the greatest Chrono battle of all time.

And no way that person in the preview was Chrono. He has pretty good taste in barrier jackets and he wouldn't go into a fight without a staff.
__________________
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:18   Link #292
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr 00 View Post
Or maybe Garyuu intercepts Erio and bashes him away and while they are fighting, Caro will have to defeat Lucetia.(Pretty fitting rematch actually,Lol)
Nah, I got the feeling it's

Subaru/Ginga vs Garyuu (They did that this episode right?)
Teana vs Agito (Pay back )
Erio/Caro vs Lutecia (That is if they didn't left Caro to rest somewhere...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Heh. From the way some of you make it sound, it almost sounds as if death or pregnancy are the only things that can tame the prancing matador inside Hayate.
4 words.

"Pony-tail turns me on"

nuff said

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
That'd have to be one heck of an intercept considering Strada is right infront of Lutecia. I'm betting on loli charms to save the day. Even if she's an enemy the loli detector can't let him hurt her. I'm sure he's just trying to take her prisoner and get back the relic. Could see the others holding the rookies+Ginga back while Lutecia escapes with the relic. Erio breaks through the lines and gives chase where we get that situation.
Do Erio! Use your Sonic Move!!

To eh... CATCH up to her! That's it! Catch up to her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Love to see Chrono back into the action. Give him a spiffy device that releases to "Daiguren, Hyourinmaru!!!" That'd be cool right before the Espada drops into the scene leading to the greatest Chrono battle of all time.
Bankai + Mask =

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
And no way that person in the preview was Chrono. He has pretty good taste in barrier jackets and he wouldn't go into a fight without a staff.
No self-respecting man would ever wear that!
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:26   Link #293
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
4 words.

"Pony-tail turns me on"

nuff said
Chrono's death then.

And Hitsugaya? I'd rather Aokiji. He's an Admiral too after all, and his ice powers are 30 times more l33t.
__________________
Night~and~Gale: ~ The Final Mythology of the Man who Defied Destiny.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:29   Link #294
Skane
Anime Snark
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Singapore
Age: 31
Well... hair-colour aside, which can change anyway, thanks to the precedence set by Hayate, has anybody considered Vice yet?

Heh.
__________________
Skane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:31   Link #295
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Chrono's death then.
They'll have to catch him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
And Hitsugaya? I'd rather Aokiji. He's an Admiral too after all, and his ice powers are 30 times more l33t.
But wings... WINGS!

And he uses a weapon!

I don't know about Aokiji (I just recalled him from One-Piece ), but personality-wise (minus the rare out-burst) they seem the same. And they have a woman throwing herself at them

(when younger )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
Well... hair-colour aside, which can change anyway, thanks to the precedence set by Hayate, has anybody considered Vice yet?

Heh.
Hmmm... He doesn't seem like a self-respecting man...

(LOL!)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:33   Link #296
Estavali
あなたはそこにいますか
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 33
Hmm, I might be wrong, but isn't this episode the first time we actually see two IDs communicating to each other (no, let us not think about Entropymax for now)?

Quote:
Mach Calibur: Are you ready?
Blitz Calibur: Yes.
I wonder who's the elder sister of this pair though.


As for Hayate...

I demand more awesomeness from my Queen!
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:35   Link #297
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Hmm, I might be wrong, but isn't this episode the first time we actually see two IDs communicating to each other (no, let us not think about Entropymax for now)?


I wonder who's the elder sister of this pair though.
Technically, wasn't Blitz Calibur born AFTER they created Mach Calibur?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:42   Link #298
Estavali
あなたはそこにいますか
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: In the Horizon
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Technically, wasn't Blitz Calibur born AFTER they created Mach Calibur?
True.

But somehow it feels kinda strange for the onee-san to use the imouto device...

But heck, that's just me .
__________________

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:43   Link #299
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: SG Panopticon
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
True.

But somehow it feels kinda strange for the onee-san to use the imouto device...
Something Subaru would never let her hear the end of it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
I was thinking of those on Lindy in Ep12 on the first series. Definitely a no-no on Chrono. But that picture made me think to put Diablo 2's Tyrael's wings on him...would that fit?

I've got it!

It's Izual, the fallen angel

(Surprisingly, he also uses frost attacks )
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-11, 10:46   Link #300
Cloudy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Singapore
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
think of it like the Arrancars from bleach...omg where is this series heading to?

thx for the linky guys :3 (i never lurk in that thread fearing for eyes )
Don't forget the limiter thing,it was also taken from bleach too.

I sensed a lawsuit in which Kubo Tite is suing the nanohaS staff.

This will be more exciting than what is going to happen in ep12
__________________
Signature removed by a Mod because at - 97.05 KB (99376 bytes) - it exceeded the signature size limits. Please read the Forum Rules for further information.
Cloudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:57.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.