AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Nanoha

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 14 22.95%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 27 44.26%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 21.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 6.56%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.28%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.64%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-10, 13:54   Link #61
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post


Do I smeeell a new "My Name is Tais" misadventure? Go forth and create!
Aye, Ginga's BJ >>> Subaru's BJ, it's begging for a Tais.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 13:56   Link #62
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

Do I smeeell a new "My Name is Tais" misadventure? Go forth and create!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Aye, Ginga's BJ >>> Subaru's BJ, it's begging for a Tais.
Third'd, and hoping for more Tenta-

*Combo Attack'd*
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 13:56   Link #63
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More on the Preview...

Spoiler for Elio, Caro and Ginga:




WOOT!? OK, what happened? Caro unconcious? Oh my, it's time for Elio to shine then

@Kha: What's up with that grin I see in your face?
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 13:56   Link #64
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
@Keroko:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More on the Preview...

Spoiler for Elio, Caro and Ginga:


You said it man. [EPIC] D.I.D. action from Erio = WINNAR GOLD!!!

@Fuyu: Oh it's just Meister pride seeing how well his Page is doing. And not to mention, following his example.

EDIT: Hell yeah I'm back in business this week.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:00   Link #65
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
omg so ginga do have rollers on as well ~ win!!!

shes half mecha now

*me being noobie again* what does Tais mean? O.o
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:01   Link #66
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Outer Cadia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
More on the Preview...

Spoiler for Elio, Caro and Ginga:


Oh man.... :drool: Ginga-sama!!

On the subject of "My Name is Tais" misadventure, it will be suspended for around 3 days. I really need to make sure I remember everything for the exam.
tshouryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:02   Link #67
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
@Keroko:

You said it man. [EPIC] D.I.D. action from Erio = WINNAR GOLD!!!

@Fuyu: Oh it's just Meister pride seeing how well his Page is doing. And not to mention, following his example.

EDIT: Hell yeah I'm back in business this week.
I see, I see *nods in understanding*

I mentioned the Spaghetti thing because of this: He ALWAYS seems to know where Relics pop up, before RF6 is even informed. How can he do that? Unless he has some help from very well informed sources, or has at least one drone stationed in every street of Mid-Childa, I think it would be very difficult to keep track of those.

@Death: You're not being a noobie . Tais is a character from the OC Thread, so if you don't pop in there for a while, you won't understand
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:03   Link #68
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
omg so ginga do have rollers on as well ~ win!!!

shes half mecha now

*me being noobie again* what does Tais mean? O.o
Truly, Sisters

And check the OC thread, and be enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
Oh man.... :drool: Ginga-sama!!

On the subject of "My Name is Tais" misadventure, it will be suspended for around 3 days. I really need to make sure I remember everything for the exam.
No quickie... three days for An H- I mean Tais to recuperate from his injuries for the next beating


Tidbit: Apparently, the meganekko villain is named "Quattro"...
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:06   Link #69
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Truly, Sisters

And check the OC thread, and be enlightened

No quickie... three days for An H- I mean Tais to recuperate from his injuries for the next beating


Tidbit: Apparently, the meganekko villain is named "Quattro"...
Tais recovering will be fun. I'll be keeping an eye for that one

@Lowe: "Quatro" is actually written "Cuatro" if it's in Spanish

I wonder what this girl's involvement will give to the series. What type of magic does she use anyway?
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:08   Link #70
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: uk, England
Age: 24
Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Truly, Sisters

And check the OC thread, and be enlightened
im not crazy enough to sniff through all those posts O.o some plz linku
__________________

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:08   Link #71
FlameSparkZ
Ambiguous Pokerface
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Fighting demons and the like
OMG, This episode and 12 look like they'll rock off the charts!

Can't wait to see the action
__________________
FlameSparkZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:09   Link #72
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
@Lowe: "Quatro" is written with only one "T"
You haven't heard of Char Aznable have you?

And supposedly, asides from the number reference, the name is also derived from... yep, another car.
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:09   Link #73
raidou
Confused person
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Home sweet home :)
Age: 28
Send a message via MSN to raidou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I mentioned the Spaghetti thing because of this: He ALWAYS seems to know where Relics pop up, before RF6 is even informed. How can he do that? Unless he has some help from very well informed sources, or has at least one drone stationed in every street of Mid-Childa, I think it would be very difficult to keep track of those.
His technology seem to be able to detect the drones better than RF6 plus all his drones are looking for em automatically at all the time (bigger area covered).It is not that hard since he program em to be autonomous once released.
Instead of having mole in TSAB, he most probably has em in the smuggler organization instead that's why he got info that RF6 didn't even know (Ep6 auction item)
__________________
raidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:10   Link #74
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I see, I see *nods in understanding*

I mentioned the Spaghetti thing because of this: He ALWAYS seems to know where Relics pop up, before RF6 is even informed. How can he do that? Unless he has some help from very well informed sources, or has at least one drone stationed in every street of Mid-Childa, I think it would be very difficult to keep track of those.

@Death: You're not being a noobie . Tais is a character from the OC Thread, so if you don't pop in there for a while, you won't understand
Man I can't stop grinning again.

Yup all the more to point the finger at the rotten top.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Truly, Sisters

Tidbit: Apparently, the meganekko villain is named "Quattro"...
I suppose we can start calling them the Leopard sisters, as in, these Leopards:
Spoiler for Runs on wheels:
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:10   Link #75
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
You haven't heard of Char Aznable have you?

And supposedly, asides from the number reference, the name is also derived from... yep, another car.
You're kidding right? Another car referrence? Jeez, at this pace they'll run out of cars to name their characters from

EDIT: @Death: Wise decision indeed
Fuyu no Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:12   Link #76
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
im not crazy enough to sniff through all those posts O.o some plz linku
You know, Erio created a great post on the first page for this.

Created by tshouryuu
Should tell you all you need.
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:12   Link #77
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
im not crazy enough to sniff through all those posts O.o some plz linku
The OC Table of Contents. Look for "Tais Scien".

Edit: Then again, Keroko has a much better post ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Man I can't stop grinning again.

Yup all the more to point the finger at the rotten top.

I suppose we can start calling them the Leopard sisters, as in, these Leopards:
Spoiler for Runs on wheels:


I'm guessing Subaru would be Leopard D. then?
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:13   Link #78
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: In the XV-8A Spartan "00"
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post


I'm guessing Subaru would be Leopard D. then?
I couldn't decide.

Wait the fist! yes Subaru is Leopard D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
You're kidding right? Another car referrence? Jeez, at this pace they'll run out of cars to name their characters from
CLAMP did that before Nanoha, and the only car they've reused is Presea. I can still name about a couple dozen more, and that's excluding the cheesy China cloned cars that I use for my villians.
__________________
Kha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:13   Link #79
An Hero in Disguise
Human
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Currently - Germany
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
No quickie... three days for An H- I mean Tais to recuperate from his injuries for the next beating
When the things got relatively quiet for m- ... for Tais, this episode just had to air I'm afraid of the next weekend.

--------------------------------

What's with the numbers - are we going to see at least a dozen of villains pop up in the nearest future?
An Hero in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-10, 14:14   Link #80
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
CLAMP did that before Nanoha, and the only car they've reused is Presea. I can still name about a couple dozen more, and that's excluding the cheesy China cloned cars that I use for my villians.
*prays they will not touch the Tesla Roadster*
__________________
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.