AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Old 2007-06-13, 12:47   Link #21
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
No, listen to the wording, "HIS" caretaker is a legendary sennin Konoha's uchiha clan and the mists seven shinobi-gatana seem petty before "HIS" name... i dont know how you could misunderstand who they are talking about....its naruto...
The fact that Naruto is one of the weakest shinobi in the manag contradicts that very statement.
Old 2007-06-13, 13:07   Link #22
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Naruto's not weak but to believe that Itachi and Kisame were talking about him that way is just wishful thinking. Especially when Itachi flat out says Naruto isn't powerful and therefore is nothing to worry about yet when they retreat from Jiraiya.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 13:20   Link #23
Chaoswind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Don't even start to mention words such as "proof" of "facts" since i never said it was a fact....it's something that i assume.
If you read properly you'll see that i wrote "I think ....." And there is a possibility that it may be correct.
Since i believe it is certain that Naruto's bad chakra control comes from the Kyuubi....that's the source to his problem.

Anyway.....well yeah.. i am quite positive that there (WAS/IS) an Uzumaki clan...just when we learned that the Sarutobi was a clan aswell. Since they (Naruto & 4th) resemble eachother way too much they must be related....and thus the 4th's name should be Uzumaki ......
the Akatsuki leader is Blonde, so that makes him Naruto's dad?

random spin off, but would be Cool if he and the Female Akatsuki menber where Naruto fathers
Chaoswind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 13:46   Link #24
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
No, listen to the wording, "HIS" caretaker is a legendary sennin Konoha's uchiha clan and the mists seven shinobi-gatana seem petty before "HIS" name... i dont know how you could misunderstand who they are talking about....its naruto...
Actually it is more like: "his caretaker" is a "legendary sannin", Konoha's uchiha clan and the mists seven shinobi-gatana seem petty before "HIS" name...They are basically talking about Jiraiya in the first part, and the second part just complements that part.

There is no way, Itachi or Kisame would consider Naruto that way, in that part of the story.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 13:50   Link #25
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobiuS View Post
No ... actually that just means he has an excuse. It doesnt mean he has excellent chakra control without Kyuubi, it just means it could be better. How much better? No one knows. And how about the 4th? WHats your reasoning for that one?
Naruto must've been chosen for a reason....besides..Yamato was already amazed by the strenght of Naruto's own chakra....that he could withstand the chakra of the Kyuubi which was supposedly like a poison.

Quote:
Oh so because they have the same hair color they must be related. Im sure there was a Zabuza clan too. And a Tsunade clan. And a Kabuto clan. And a SHizune clan.
You must have a poor sight if you cant see that they are related. They resemble eachother so much that the MUST be related (father, brother, uncle, grandpa or whatever) yes they have blond hair but their own faces resemble way too much.

Besides we have no idea what Tsunade's full name is. It seems to me you like to pick discussions such as these judging from your comments and the way you wrote your comments.

Quote:
In fact, every character has their own clan. Right? Your proof is mildly circumstantial at best. Not even worth a real theory.
More sarcasm? Anyway i pointed this out now...

Quote:
And if you read your sentence properly ... you stated Yondaime and Naruto ARE from the same clan, not "possibly" or "you think" they might be from the same clan. You insinuated its possible they have incredible chakra control. And categorically put them in the same clan. Thats false.
I sort of hate it to reply the same things over and over. However i'll reply this one more time and try to expand the message so you can comprehend it (if you couldnt earlier)

[Related]
First of all they look alike, it's hard NOT to realize that. Then there is a thing such as the Squads that are formed. Most squads are formed with pretty much the same squads as their parents. Take for example Ino, Shika, Chouji trio (their fathers) and the current trio..two males and 1 female. Then there is also the relation between the Hokages.

The Shodai Hokage (1st) was the brother of the Nidaime Hokage (2nd). The 2nd trained future the Sandaime (3rd) who trained the Sannin ofcourse. From the Sannin one became the Godaime (5th). Who happened to be related to the 1st & 2nd. But one of the students of the Sandaime...Jiraiya trained the future Yondaime Hokage (4th).

Now it is quite obvious that Naruto will eventually take place amoung the 5 Hokages as the 6th or 7th. Anyway as i mentioned there is a relation between Naruto and the 4th. But also between Jiraiya since he chose Naruto as his student. Just like Naruto mastering the 4th's jutsu. And Kakashi in a few covers back getting a flashback where Naruto closely resembles the 4th. (During the training) That covers the part of related.

[Uzumaki Clan?]
This is where i started to assume things. If you really missed it again. It's NOT a fact. However it is an assumption that is likely to be true. In most cases where parents of the introduced characters have several families as a shinobi were clans.

Yanamaka, Nara, Aburame, Uchiha, Inuzuka, Akamichi & the Hyuuga Clan ofcourse are known. But then it also turned out that Sarutobi was a clan. Now i am not certain about the following names but i believe they were clans aswell.
Hatake (Sakumo as one of them) and Iruka since both Iruka and Kakashi's parent(s) were also shinobi of Konoha in the past. And so far they all turned out to be clans.

[Chakra Control?]
Another assumption based on the comments that Yamato & Kakashi made in the past chapters. First of all to anyone else except Naruto it would seem that the chakra cant be simply healed with healing jutsu since Sakura was still hurt after she healed herself. Yamato called it like a poison. There is indeed NO telling how Naruto's chakra control would be if it werent for the Kyuubi.

But i did realize that when Jiraiya somehow unlocked what Orochimaru did he was instantly able to stand on water. Also after all the training sessions with Jiraiya Naruto became eventually alot faster then Sasuke (before the great battle between those 2 at the waterfall). It was obviously Sasuke's Sharingan development that allowed him to follow Naruto's movements later on.

Anyway to master the Rasengan that quickly has also to do with chakra control and i think it was mentioned that inventing a jutsu (completly new and not a variation) takes alot of time. And i think Kakashi mentioned that Naruto is probably the only person who can handle that much clones at the same time.

Anyway as i mentioned before...Naruto must've been chosen for a reason.
So I think that the 4th chose Naruto because it was his own child and he had faith that his child would survive it (the sealing) and live with it. It may be because of the seal but it's rather obvious that Naruto is in complete control.
While Gaara on the other hand had alot of difficulties (losing himself) and couldnt sleep.

Now i explained all my points and if you really dont understand my points now then you must seek help asking others because i wont explain things again.
Old 2007-06-13, 14:05   Link #26
Sazelyt
F i n

Quote:
[Uzumaki Clan?]
This is where i started to assume things. If you really missed it again. It's NOT a fact. However it is an assumption that is likely to be true. In most cases where parents of the introduced characters have several families as a shinobi were clans.

Yanamaka, Nara, Aburame, Uchiha, Inuzuka, Akamichi & the Hyuuga Clan ofcourse are known. But then it also turned out that Sarutobi was a clan. Now i am not certain about the following names but i believe they were clans aswell.
Hatake (Sakumo as one of them) and Iruka since both Iruka and Kakashi's parent(s) were also shinobi of Konoha in the past. And so far they all turned out to be clans.
The problem with your assumption is that it requires a lot of things to happen at the same time. You want Yondaime a part of Naruto's family, you want Yondaime having a large family, and you expect all of those to die before or during Naruto's birth.

There is currently nothing that leads to your assumption in the story. Even for Sarutobi, we were aware that he, his family, and his surname was alive for at least a few generations, that would allow for a small clan, if possible.

But, at the end, I believe, you are misusing the word clan here. According to you, every character with a family is expected to be a part of a clan. That really undermines the meaning of clan. If Naruto, who happens to be not part of a clan, and Sakura, who can also be considered as not part of a clan, marries, and give birth to a child, who happens to become a genin later on, they should form a clan. That is not correct, in my opinion.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 16:31   Link #27
Icecolduchiha

Yea and thats why oro said that itachi was more powerful then him and thats why he left Ak sooo in essense your saying when oro faught ero without hands that was ust a fluke and oro's really ero's bitch... even tho he kicked the thirds ass...I think itachi's probably alot more powerful then ero...kisame didn't even really want to retreat, he asks why do we always retreat hardly sound like the guy who was saying "maybe you can take him but i cannot he is to strong" it kinda proves they weren't talking about jiraya, they retreated because they we're caught off gaurd but even ero's move couldn't really hold itachi..., they were talking about naruto... The fourth probably seeing as he was the most powerful shinobi in the whole naruto series, he could take on a mass amount of shinobi at once, the enemy was told to flee on sight when they saw him....They deleted my comment before but i explained this by sighting my thoery of how the fourth is within naruto just like the nine tails.
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 17:06   Link #28
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
The problem with your assumption is that it requires a lot of things to happen at the same time. You want Yondaime a part of Naruto's family, you want Yondaime having a large family, and you expect all of those to die before or during Naruto's birth.

There is currently nothing that leads to your assumption in the story. Even for Sarutobi, we were aware that he, his family, and his surname was alive for at least a few generations, that would allow for a small clan, if possible.

But, at the end, I believe, you are misusing the word clan here. According to you, every character with a family is expected to be a part of a clan. That really undermines the meaning of clan. If Naruto, who happens to be not part of a clan, and Sakura, who can also be considered as not part of a clan, marries, and give birth to a child, who happens to become a genin later on, they should form a clan. That is not correct, in my opinion.
That is indeed a possibility but it wouldnt mean that like you said Yondaime would have a large family. The Sarutobi is a clan but we really have seen only 2 persons (The Hokage & Sarutobi) Konohamaru should be the third since he must be a Sarutobi aswell...they are related.

We've seen only from the Hyuuga & Uchiha real (big) families. While the Uchiha's were rather small (compared to the Hyuuuga) probably because of Ninja Wars..when they were still alive.

Anyway these things are assumptions and arent supported by proof as we know.
For now let's leave this matter untill we learn more in future chapters okay?
Old 2007-06-13, 17:15   Link #29
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

i think he should hav some last resort move like creating a wall of blue and red chakra rasengan flowing around him, so he could attack like the sand clone gaara used on sasuke in the chuunin exams, by exploding the chkra on apart of his body, and that using this attack eventualy kills him, i wanna see an actual character that is important to the story line die
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 17:17   Link #30
Icecolduchiha

I bet a bunch of them will die, the naruto series isn't exactly a happily ever after kinda story, or at least i hope it doesn't just turn out that way. So fay there has been alot of suffering in the series.
Old 2007-06-13, 17:31   Link #31
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

As it stands now for the training and goals he set for himself, naruto is really half assed right now IMO. He wouldn't even need much to step up his game as it stands, but he's still lacking. THis is what he needs.

1. Master Rasengan= Can do it in both hands at the same time! Needing clones to help sucks and detracts from jutsu delivery options.(as Yammato pointed out)

2. Master regular bushin! You can already do kage bushin! You could prolly trick people better with a mix of bushin AND save chakra for longer fights!

3. FINISH RASENSHRUKEN. once finished, I think that naruto will truly have a jutsu to be feared by people. A nuke that destroys at a cellular level is hard core!

4. Use summoning more! Jirya almost always summons a frog for anything above a jounin lvl oponent! Naruto has way more chakra than anybody so frogs in combat should be nasty!

With these small improvements on things that he already knows naruto would be alot nastyer. Imagine 200 pluss naruto clones riding armored frogs with rasengan in each hand! That would kill most anything! He's kinda like spider man. As he can take on almost anyone, and still get beat by captain america just cuz he doesn't practice. JUST TRAIN HIM ALREADY!!!
Old 2007-06-13, 17:35   Link #32
Icecolduchiha

hahahahahaha, i would laugh my asss off if i ever saw that, im still laughing haha, I love it when the series add's those little comedic twist.
Old 2007-06-14, 06:24   Link #33
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
As it stands now for the training and goals he set for himself, naruto is really half assed right now IMO. He wouldn't even need much to step up his game as it stands, but he's still lacking. THis is what he needs.

1. Master Rasengan= Can do it in both hands at the same time! Needing clones to help sucks and detracts from jutsu delivery options.(as Yammato pointed out)

2. Master regular bushin! You can already do kage bushin! You could prolly trick people better with a mix of bushin AND save chakra for longer fights!

3. FINISH RASENSHRUKEN. once finished, I think that naruto will truly have a jutsu to be feared by people. A nuke that destroys at a cellular level is hard core!

4. Use summoning more! Jirya almost always summons a frog for anything above a jounin lvl oponent! Naruto has way more chakra than anybody so frogs in combat should be nasty!

With these small improvements on things that he already knows naruto would be alot nastyer. Imagine 200 pluss naruto clones riding armored frogs with rasengan in each hand! That would kill most anything! He's kinda like spider man. As he can take on almost anyone, and still get beat by captain america just cuz he doesn't practice. JUST TRAIN HIM ALREADY!!!
Hehe well...i think Naruto...should just use his clones and take several missions.

Just as Tsunade for 5 missions at the same time ranked [C or B] he'll learn alot after he completes it and disperses the jutsu. And the same time he learns to evade stuff because the bunshin isnt supposed to get a clean hit.

With his chakra each bunshin can clone himself another few times anyway so it's hard to notice the difference between fake and real body's.

Although i really agree with all your points i somewhat think that except new jutsu's Naruto should focus probably more on improving his own speed.
Old 2007-06-14, 07:14   Link #34
MobiuS

Quote:
Anyway these things are assumptions and arent supported by proof as we know.
For now let's leave this matter untill we learn more in future chapters okay?
And then when I say it, everyone jumps down my throat and makes me look like the bad guy.

Yes, Its (Madara theories) everywhere except for the manga called Naruto. - Tatami
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 08:44   Link #35
othafa

@icecolduchiha

You're just being foolish. Take the comments in context...
The first block they were using "him" to denote Jiraiya. The second, they used "his" to talk about Naruto, but only in the context of Jiraiya. Finally, its IMPOSSIBLE that they were that terrified of Naruto. One swipe from Samehada took him down. What you need to do is go back and read it as many times as it takes until you get it out of your head that Itachi and Kisame were talking about anyone but Jiraiya. All other debate on the topic is pointless, because you're simply wrong and no one is going to believe you.
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 10:14   Link #36
majin_vegeta

Naruto has the most potential growth in the series. His only true rival is Sausuke. Eventually Naruto will become so powerful Sausuke will be the only one that is able to really test his limits. Its kind of like Goku and Vegeta in Dragon Ball z. Goku would become really strong, and Vegeta would be the only person that could truly measure the depths of Goku's growth. He would never be quite as strong, but he would always be able to slightly compete with him.
Old 2007-06-14, 11:13   Link #37
cheese no koma
kita kita oyaji

Is it another plothole that naruto never thought about using a kagebunshin to use fuuton rasenshuriken so that it won't damage his real body?
cheese no koma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 14:04   Link #38
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure

Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Considering that even holding the Fuuton Rasengan damages his arm, the Kage bunshin won't be able to hold it for long or not at all. I once thought of your idea too =P.
Old 2007-06-14, 14:57   Link #39
quashoko
answer

naruto creating clones to do rasengan really kills me a little bit, but i do not want naruto to master rasengan because it would take the hard part of the special tehnique out (the hard part is chakra control).
i want his to create a jutsu like shadow clone except instead of cloning his whole body, he would just clone his arm. the arm would appear out of his own body, so he could have 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or ... arms and he could use that to do rasengan, and other moves. make seals while your hands are busy.
seeing how this will never happen, i guess he should make 1000 clones and start learning chakra control.
although it would be very nice if he used the arm making jutsu instead. but it will never happen so o well. i hope it does tho. if kishimoto took this idea, i really will not mind. reaallly. but o well.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 15:22   Link #40
Icecolduchiha

time will tell if i am truely wrong,its going to be awhile though before everything is revealed probably the end of shipudden.