AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2007-06-14, 17:12   Link #41
Rezard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by quashoko View Post
naruto creating clones to do rasengan really kills me a little bit, but i do not want naruto to master rasengan because it would take the hard part of the special tehnique out (the hard part is chakra control).
i want his to create a jutsu like shadow clone except instead of cloning his whole body, he would just clone his arm. the arm would appear out of his own body, so he could have 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 or ... arms and he could use that to do rasengan, and other moves. make seals while your hands are busy.
seeing how this will never happen, i guess he should make 1000 clones and start learning chakra control.
although it would be very nice if he used the arm making jutsu instead. but it will never happen so o well. i hope it does tho. if kishimoto took this idea, i really will not mind. reaallly. but o well.
That's a cool idea, but wouldn┤t it look too much like Sakon/Ukon blood line jutsu?
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 17:17   Link #42
othafa
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icecolduchiha View Post
time will tell if i am truely wrong,its going to be awhile though before everything is revealed probably the end of shipudden.
Actually no. The manga already tells you that you're wrong, you're just reading incorrectly. What evidence do you have to support your claim in light of that fact that if you were correct, Itachi and Kisame were fearing Naruto on one page, and then owning him on another?
othafa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 17:33   Link #43
Icecolduchiha
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Spoiler for my thought:
Icecolduchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 18:02   Link #44
Naruto_spartan
epic hero
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
I think that most people are simply missing the point.
First of all, Naruto uses a clone for his Rasengan because of his lack of concentration. After all he must concentrate his chakra and make a sphere at the same time. In the shippuuden series we see in the fight with Itachi that he can make Rasengan without a clone but still prefers using them. Naruto is only 15-16 years old, it's normal for a teen like him to have concetration problems, sooner or latter he won't need clones.
Secondly, don't forget that Naruto learned how to use fuuton(wind) element in one week(I think) while it takes others years to master it. He also make Shuriken Rasengan in that week, and it only half why done, imagine when it will be full strength. His development surprized even Kakashi, I mean the guy is genius. Most shenobi we saw have limits and I think they don't master elemental chakra to the fullest, but Naruto seems to have unlimited potential, I mean he can learn a full library with clones in a week. But I think the next step for Naruto will be flying. Yes you mai think it's crazy, but because he has so much chakra, and because he can use wind element, and with a week or two with clones, he can invent a flying jutsu.
As for the rasengan, I think a good new version would be a rasengan within a rasengan. That way the exteriour rasengan can break trough any defense while the second hits the opponent dead center with full power. I think that Naruto can make this rasengan as well. Or creat a rasengan that he can throw, like a beam of energy which he can control, thus this becomes a long-ranged attack.
I think Naruto should learn one or two genjutsu spells, or at least how to stop all genjutsu.
I would like to see Naruto make wind blades using chakra in his hands, this would really make him look sharp.
I can't see Naruto using all kinds of weapons in the future, but I think it would look great if he had twin katanas, or a big sword (like Cloud Strife's buster blade) or a sword that spilts in two-three more swords. Another weapon I see Naruto using is a lance. I think that if Yondaime(the Fourth hokage) had a weapon he would have given it to Jiraya, which he should give to Naruto.
I can't say I know much about the relationship betwean Naruto and the Fourth, but if they were father and son, and if the Uzumaki blood line had a bloodlimit, I would like it to be a form of transformation, like evolution. We have seen Sasuke's Sharingan evolve after fighting powerful adverseries, so I think Naruto should gain enogh experience to activate his bloodlimit. This transformation should make Naruto faster, stronger and more flexible then his normal form.
Another thing that I would like to see is Naruto having a unique eye ability, like the Byakugan, or the Sharingan. It should be something like Dragon Eyes. His eye color changes to a gold color and the abilities I would like them to have is: enhanced visual perception (meaning that he can see everything around him in slow motion, thus he can act more stategicaly), sixth sense (a chakra sense which allows him to sense eve the tiniest chackra in a radious of five miles), clearvoyance( wich allows him to be able to distinguish and see far distances), mind reading (the ability to read a persons mind and emotions to some degree), influencial hypnosis (meaning he could influence a person's decition or emotions). I think that this would make a big difference in battle.
Naruto is said to have the most jutsu as presented. but I would like to see Naruto fully master the Kyuubi chakra, because this way he can control to a better degree his own chakra, and he can call forth the chakra of the Kyuubi to heal his wounds faster.
I guess will have to wait to see what the shippuuden, and hopefully, future series will bring.
__________________
Every man has the power to change the world as long as he has the heart for the truth and the guts to take what the world throws at him.
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 18:32   Link #45
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto_spartan View Post
I think that most people are simply missing the point.
First of all, Naruto uses a clone for his Rasengan because of his lack of concentration. After all he must concentrate his chakra and make a sphere at the same time. In the shippuuden series we see in the fight with Itachi that he can make Rasengan without a clone but still prefers using them. Naruto is only 15-16 years old, it's normal for a teen like him to have concetration problems, sooner or latter he won't need clones.
Secondly, don't forget that Naruto learned how to use fuuton(wind) element in one week(I think) while it takes others years to master it. He also make Shuriken Rasengan in that week, and it only half why done, imagine when it will be full strength. His development surprized even Kakashi, I mean the guy is genius. Most shenobi we saw have limits and I think they don't master elemental chakra to the fullest, but Naruto seems to have unlimited potential, I mean he can learn a full library with clones in a week. But I think the next step for Naruto will be flying. Yes you mai think it's crazy, but because he has so much chakra, and because he can use wind element, and with a week or two with clones, he can invent a flying jutsu.
As for the rasengan, I think a good new version would be a rasengan within a rasengan. That way the exteriour rasengan can break trough any defense while the second hits the opponent dead center with full power. I think that Naruto can make this rasengan as well. Or creat a rasengan that he can throw, like a beam of energy which he can control, thus this becomes a long-ranged attack.
I think Naruto should learn one or two genjutsu spells, or at least how to stop all genjutsu.
I would like to see Naruto make wind blades using chakra in his hands, this would really make him look sharp.
I can't see Naruto using all kinds of weapons in the future, but I think it would look great if he had twin katanas, or a big sword (like Cloud Strife's buster blade) or a sword that spilts in two-three more swords. Another weapon I see Naruto using is a lance. I think that if Yondaime(the Fourth hokage) had a weapon he would have given it to Jiraya, which he should give to Naruto.
I can't say I know much about the relationship betwean Naruto and the Fourth, but if they were father and son, and if the Uzumaki blood line had a bloodlimit, I would like it to be a form of transformation, like evolution. We have seen Sasuke's Sharingan evolve after fighting powerful adverseries, so I think Naruto should gain enogh experience to activate his bloodlimit. This transformation should make Naruto faster, stronger and more flexible then his normal form.
Another thing that I would like to see is Naruto having a unique eye ability, like the Byakugan, or the Sharingan. It should be something like Dragon Eyes. His eye color changes to a gold color and the abilities I would like them to have is: enhanced visual perception (meaning that he can see everything around him in slow motion, thus he can act more stategicaly), sixth sense (a chakra sense which allows him to sense eve the tiniest chackra in a radious of five miles), clearvoyance( wich allows him to be able to distinguish and see far distances), mind reading (the ability to read a persons mind and emotions to some degree), influencial hypnosis (meaning he could influence a person's decition or emotions). I think that this would make a big difference in battle.
Naruto is said to have the most jutsu as presented. but I would like to see Naruto fully master the Kyuubi chakra, because this way he can control to a better degree his own chakra, and he can call forth the chakra of the Kyuubi to heal his wounds faster.
I guess will have to wait to see what the shippuuden, and hopefully, future series will bring.
-He did use a clone against Itachi, it just disperses off screen. You actually see some of the smoke behind him.
I dont cosider his rasengan complete since he still needs clone to perform it.
-Naruto should really stay the same and not have some hidden bloodline trait. Its more interesting to see a normal guy like Naruto beat a genius like Sasuke with his guts, determination, and persistence.
-Naruto doest have anywhere near the most justu at this point. The only jutsu he has are the kage bunshins, summoning, and rasegan variation. The number of jutsus Naruto knows pals in comparison to Sasuke or Kakashi.
-It would be pointless for Naruto to master the kyubi chakra since its useless agianst Sasuke.
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-06-17 at 15:23.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 18:49   Link #46
blacktail fox
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
people look at naruto and tell him to stop using its chakara but i think they are wrong. learning how to use the biju power is part of being a jinchuruki. two tailed jinchuruki was one of the best shinobi in her village yet she did not ignore learning how to use her biju. look at gara i wonder at the sealing method it seems whoever sealed shikuku in gara made the seal so that large amount of its chakara can get into gara.in the begining we could see sand already coming out of his body when he tried to stab himself. it is quite amazing that unlike naruto who is practicaly accumulating huge chakara within himself gara could not actually retain all his chakara within his body his chakara had to form a gourd on his back. it kind of makes me wonder how naruto keeps on accumulating ninetails chakara within his body.
another thing i noticed is how quick garas chakara was overtaken by shikakus chakara becuase i know that at least gara must have had his own chakara before it was taken over by shikaku and yet shikaku is only one tail whichmakes wonder if it was the fact that shikakus chakara nature overrode garas chakara is the reason he was able to control his chakara effectively.
it makes one wonder if the kyubis chakara is in a way fighting to overwhelm narutos chakara on a sub consious level we are not aware of because we see naruto improves when using kyubis chakara than his own
blacktail fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 19:51   Link #47
quashoko
answer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: earth
if naruto gets a weapon, he should get a knife, that he can channel his chakra through, not anything big.

the kyubi chakra is only useless agiant saske if saske can enter his head. i believe saske cant enter his opponents head and fight at same time, if he could, he would just go around beating his opponents from the inside.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 22:33   Link #48
Tenro
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Naruto is freaking awesome and has the greatest growth potential out of anyone just because of his ability to make clones

1000 clones training one day = approximately 3 years of training

1 week of training (7 days) = approximately 21 years of training

1 month of training (5 weeks) = approximately 105 years of training

1 year of training (12 months) = approximately 1260 years of training

That is of course he only and ONLY Uses 1000 which he will be able to use more as he progresses
Tenro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-14, 23:46   Link #49
blacktail fox
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
after seeing how gara/shikaku favours sand i dont know about two tails affinity but four tails was said to enable the jinchuruki use elemental fussions which the jinchuruki must have learned to control over a long period of time or are u guys saying that all other jichuruki do not have large chakara quantity of there own.the point is that jinchurukis usually gain large amounts of chakara but they also learn to manupulatethere power wiyh that of there bijus to give them a wide choice of attacks. since the begining of the akatsuki saga no jinchuruki i have seen has ignored its biju power. yondaime sealed a highly potentially dangerous biju inside a little boy with the belief that the boy for some unimaginable reason will be able to use its chakara with his own to grow. yondaime must have been aware of kyubis dangerous chakara how on earth could he have believed that some how, some way that a kid could actually learn to evetually to make use that chakara without trouble.

i am beleiving to think that it has something to do with narutos genes/ DNA make up. during the chuning battle when sandaime hokage saw narutos use of kyubis chakara he wondered when naruto learned to control and use kyubis chakara not how he could have been able to use like somewhere thinking then. sandaime must have known that naruto was eventually meant to use the kyubis chakara probably due to some reasons he and yondaime knew. these to hokages were practicaly known to love the village imensely so i cannot see the reason why they would try to make a childs life hell by giving a child a chakara that according to yamato is like poison. sandaime must have been made aware by yondiame that there was something about naruto that could handle and benefit evetually from that particual chakara or else he would have tried to stop the mixing of the two chakaras at a poin in time. that is why during the chuning exam he wondered when naruto learned its use and control not how he was able to use it without loosing him self.
when other shinobis talk babout how naruto should stop using kyubis it is becuase of its potential to harm someone else when to much of it is used i.e Four Tails, not entirely becuase he hurts himself which makes wonder how he could actual survive that intense "poison". when he fought at four tail mode one of the ninjas there was wondering how in the world naruto was able to move.
also look at gara see how One Tail biju was able to overwhelm his chakara to sand becuase i know tha gara without shikakku would have had anormal chakara which was not sand. yet his ( Gara ) chakara has been changed to that of shikakus chakara yet shikaku was still contained within him. so this means that if narutos chakara should sometime be eventually be changed by that of one tails it does not mean kyubi would break out. but i am still amaze how narutos chakara is "feeding" off kyubis chakara to increase it self without any unusual side effects to naruto or his chakara that is seen on the outside like gara and shikaku but to his genes or cell or his enzymes nobody knows.
blacktail fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 08:10   Link #50
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 8
Is it anywhere stated that Naruto actually HAD parents to begin with? Please direct me to the chapter if it is stated...if not i am thinking it's possible Naruto is an experiment to replicate the Fourth's genes and DNA in light of his sacrifice. I think it would make sense then he chose naruto because obviously the replica would be a powerful ninja someday...
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 08:18   Link #51
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChojinLocke View Post
Is it anywhere stated that Naruto actually HAD parents to begin with? Please direct me to the chapter if it is stated...if not i am thinking it's possible Naruto is an experiment to replicate the Fourth's genes and DNA in light of his sacrifice. I think it would make sense then he chose naruto because obviously the replica would be a powerful ninja someday...
Don't think so, because apparently Naruto existed before Yondaime died. Sandaime stated that the 4th wanted Naruto to be viewed as a hero and that was his wish as he died doing the seal. So Naruto couldn't be a clone created after Yondaime's death.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 08:50   Link #52
Ryuuchi
Totally not that guy
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: In a deep dark place!
Naruto is a 4║ Shadow clone that has be keeped alive becose off the 9-tail, Or atleast thats what i would say if i was an idiot.
Naruto can beat Sasuke if he goes into 4║ tail form, problem is that Naruto rejects the 9-tails in a fight (Idiot)
__________________
Ryuuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 09:21   Link #53
ChojinLocke
Year 2
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Don't think so, because apparently Naruto existed before Yondaime died. Sandaime stated that the 4th wanted Naruto to be viewed as a hero and that was his wish as he died doing the seal. So Naruto couldn't be a clone created after Yondaime's death.
Yes you are saying the same as me.. what i meant was maybe the 4th conducted some sort of experiment knowing he would sacrifice himself later to kyubi...it's a wild one but it's worth a shot..
ChojinLocke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 09:28   Link #54
quashoko
answer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: earth
if oro really wanted to learn all jutsu's, he should have gone after naruto instead of sasuke. with naruto's body, he will be able to learn and perform all jutsu, not just know how to do them
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 09:42   Link #55
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
What...? Orochimaru can definitely do just fine in Sasuke's body, he needs the Sharingan to learn jutsus at a much quicker pace. Also there's just some jutsus you can't learn that easily, it's not like theres a giant instruction book out there.

He has high enough chakra as it is for the jutsu we know of.
__________________
"Sometimes you're so focused on your enemies, that you forget to watch your friends."
Kazekage_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 09:57   Link #56
Zishi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
This might already been said... what if Naruto uses an kagebunshin that will use the windrasengan... then he wont get hurt right ? Its only his clone that suffers those nervdamage thingie! XD
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 10:00   Link #57
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
Yes, this has already been said and where I corrected him. If the Fuuton Rasengan is doing damage to his arm while he's holding it, a Kage Bunshin won't be able to hold it. The clone will have it's arm damaged and just go poof.
__________________
"Sometimes you're so focused on your enemies, that you forget to watch your friends."
Kazekage_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 20:11   Link #58
BlackShinobi07
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
The FRS doesnt do any harm while hes holding it, its during the impact as its exploding.
__________________
Minato Namizake ~ Formerly known as...
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-15, 21:07   Link #59
quashoko
answer
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: earth
oro in sasuke, cant perfect every jutsu. in naruto's body, he can do this if he know about the shadow clone thing.

all he can do in saske body is learn some jutsus faster. take FR for example. saske can only copy it. he can never perform it.
quashoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 17:22   Link #60
Kazekage_Gaara
Kage of Sunagakure
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Houston, Texas
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kazekage_Gaara
@guashoko - Yeah I understand your point but how can you perfect something you don't know? I'm sure Oro rather learn everything then focus on perfecting it later if he were to learn every single jutsu.

@blackshinobi07 - You're probably right but I'm hoping not because that'll just open up a plothole that we can all bag on. Naruto will be nearly unstoppable if his shadow clones could do the wind shuriken with no problem.
__________________
"Sometimes you're so focused on your enemies, that you forget to watch your friends."
Kazekage_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.