AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2009-06-04, 01:29   Link #2241
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Whatever the outcome of the Kenichi/Ethan fight, the next time Kenichi faces Tirawat, he will go all out at the start. Also, Tirawat used his truimph card in his mind games already, so Kenichi will have the psychology covered. The only thing he will have to worry about is the killing techniques that Tirawat uses.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 09:21   Link #2242
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Whatever the outcome of the Kenichi/Ethan fight, the next time Kenichi faces Tirawat, he will go all out at the start. Also, Tirawat used his truimph card in his mind games already, so Kenichi will have the psychology covered. The only thing he will have to worry about is the killing techniques that Tirawat uses.
True and I cant wait for Kenichi too kick his ass.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 10:58   Link #2243
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
I got two questions, one of which has probably been answered somewhere in this 113-page thread so a post link would be of great help to answer it.
1)What's Kenichi's routine? If he has 5 masters and 1 sparring partner, school and studies, he should need more than 24 hours to do it all...
2)Could the random salesman dude from DofD be the 10th yomi member?
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 11:56   Link #2244
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I don't think he trains with every master, everyday. As seen in an earlier chapter, they play rock, paper, scissors to decide who he is training with...

Also I don't think the mystery salesman is associated with Yomi or he would have known that Ogata wasn't at the tournament.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 12:13   Link #2245
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
1)What's Kenichi's routine? If he has 5 masters and 1 sparring partner, school and studies, he should need more than 24 hours to do it all...
Like he said they do rock,paper,scissors too decided who trains Kenichi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
2)Could the random salesman dude from DofD be the 10th yomi member?
I doubt it, also its seems he is married and has a wife and a child. Im not saying its impossible, im just saying its very unlikely.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 12:17   Link #2246
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
I got two questions, one of which has probably been answered somewhere in this 113-page thread so a post link would be of great help to answer it.
1)What's Kenichi's routine? If he has 5 masters and 1 sparring partner, school and studies, he should need more than 24 hours to do it all...
2)Could the random salesman dude from DofD be the 10th yomi member?
I think his routine was to train in a hellish setting, go to school, to train again, and then go home. That changed to where Kenichi was invited to stay at the dojo after a loss with one of the mid-members of Ragnorok for more hellish training until he greatly improved. When YAMI/YOMI became involved, I think the masters thought it would be a better idea if he stayed with them due to the caliber of fighters that Kenichi would be facing. That and also they could protect him.

The salesman was after Ogata for a past sin, so I would doubt he has anything to do with YOMI. That and Rachel and Ethan would have recongized him.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 12:54   Link #2247
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I think his routine was to train in a hellish setting, go to school, to train again, and then go home. That changed to where Kenichi was invited to stay at the dojo after a loss with one of the mid-members of Ragnorok for more hellish training until he greatly improved. When YAMI/YOMI became involved, I think the masters thought it would be a better idea if he stayed with them due to the caliber of fighters that Kenichi would be facing. That and also they could protect him.

The salesman was after Ogata for a past sin, so I would doubt he has anything to do with YOMI. That and Rachel and Ethan would have recongized him.
I think the way his masters in the same way tease Kenichi and at the same time show how much they care for there disciple and how they are concern for the fact he might be attacked my a master level martial artist is really wonderful.

Like Apachai protected Kenichi from the masters in Chinatown, I just cant help but see the fact Shigure and Apachai, plus Miu are the only ones who openly show they care for him lol, not that the others masters also share a great role too Kenichi, just Apachai and Shigure are always looking out for Kenichi even though they arent suppose too.

Sakaki shows great care for Kenichi, but too embarrassed too admit it, too a certain degree. Akisame and the Elder are the ones who guide Kenichi through tough times and always the Elder always trains him when his opponents are too much and he needs speed training, and both Akisame and the Elder also show great great care for Kenichi, but trust him enough not too worry too much.

Still Apachai and Shigure are one of my favorite masters, not because they are so fun. But because they both have that unatural unique characteristics that the others dont have, and both have gags, like when Shigure has her moments and flexes with a smirk lol. And Apachai's Yabadabadoo!! and Apapapapapapappaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
__________________

Last edited by Wargumm1i; 2009-06-04 at 13:07.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 17:31   Link #2248
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
1)What's Kenichi's routine? If he has 5 masters and 1 sparring partner, school and studies, he should need more than 24 hours to do it all...
Simple... School duties are first, he goes to school just like Miu, but in the doujo, all his duties (cleaning for example) are aimed to train. Akisame is playing a key role here, since his knowledge as a medic, he design a routine in order to transform Kenichi's body, in a chapter Sakaki explain that Akisame transform his own body muscular structure in order to be the martial artist he is. Now Akisame is doing the same for Kenichi. The physical training is upon him.

Then, for learn each style he is just beaten to death by akisame, sakaki, ma kensei, apachai, shigure, miu and tochumaru... and in special occasions by the elder. After that, he is fixed by Akisame and Ma Kensei, thus, Kenichi is able to survive another day

Quote:
2)Could the random salesman dude from DofD be the 10th yomi member?
Tanaka?, I dont think so, in fact he was quite the opposite to Yomi.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 17:36   Link #2249
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Tanaka?, I dont think so, in fact he was quite the opposite to Yomi.
I think Ogata either killed someone close too Tanaka or killed his master.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-04, 17:40   Link #2250
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
He attracted Akisame's attention... he will appear again i think.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-06, 17:06   Link #2251
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
He attracted Akisame's attention... he will appear again i think.
Yeah almost like he was familiar with him.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 13:08   Link #2252
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
LOL at the latest chapter, Kenichi tried really hard to get away too.

The Masters seem impressed with his attempt, if it wasn't for Sakaki passing by he would have gotten away too.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 14:40   Link #2253
Miles Teg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Le Mans, France
Some quote from the latest chapter

Quote:
Elder: Shirahama Kenichi, from here on you will…
Elder: Be taught new techniques!!!
Kenichi: I’m happy, and horrified.
Quote:
Elder : This isn’t bullying, it’s training…geez….
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 14:55   Link #2254
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Bah does anyone have spoiler.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 15:08   Link #2255
Miles Teg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Le Mans, France
Spoiler for chapter 340:
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 15:12   Link #2256
servidor
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Monterrey
The cover for chapter 340 shows Miu with rather realistic proportions.
servidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 15:43   Link #2257
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Teg View Post
Spoiler for chapter 340:
Nice cant wait until its out I really wonder what kind techniques he is going too teach him.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 17:26   Link #2258
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Trans out (thanks Rogue).
Spoiler for 340:
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 22:11   Link #2259
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
I have too say, im proud of Kenichi there in the last few pages. It seems he finally grew some balls, and decided too take upon the training from Elder.
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-08, 22:56   Link #2260
yongshun
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Oakland, Ca
That was a nice attempt by Kenichi to run away.
__________________

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.