AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2010-04-13, 15:16   Link #3161
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
They didn't really punish him, he got a day off as a prize...there's just no way to tell him while making it look like a bad thing, so they chose the word "grounded" instead. Nice Kenichi cover, it's pretty weird not to have ecchiness overflow, but still nice
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 15:29   Link #3162
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
It's ecchi for the female fans though
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 17:07   Link #3163
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
They didn't really punish him, he got a day off as a prize...there's just no way to tell him while making it look like a bad thing, so they chose the word "grounded" instead. Nice Kenichi cover, it's pretty weird not to have ecchiness overflow, but still nice
Oh, I know that they were rewarding him. Just when I first read the chapter I was surprised they would "punish" him considering he did what they would have done. It was nice to see it was all a cover up, though.
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 00:20   Link #3164
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
They didn't really punish him, he got a day off as a prize...there's just no way to tell him while making it look like a bad thing, so they chose the word "grounded" instead. Nice Kenichi cover, it's pretty weird not to have ecchiness overflow, but still nice
A date with Miu is a prize. Spending a day in his room being all depressed because he's been punished isn't.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 02:29   Link #3165
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
But a date with Miu can't sound like punishment..."you dare fight a master? That's it young man, go out with my daughter NAO!"
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 02:39   Link #3166
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
But a date with Miu can't sound like punishment..."you dare fight a master? That's it young man, go out with my daughter NAO!"
Ehm, let's say the scenario above doesn't happen and Kenichi will be forced to defeat a master in order to date Miu. I doubt that Kenichi would have the balls to go against Garyuu X who goes all out with 100% of his power instead of the usual 0,001%.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 02:41   Link #3167
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
An interesting question: can Hayato use 100% of his power? I know it sounds pretty stupid, but if he had to rest for two days after using 0.001% then anywhere near 50% would send him to the hospital the next day, no?
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 02:53   Link #3168
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
An interesting question: can Hayato use 100% of his power? I know it sounds pretty stupid, but if he had to rest for two days after using 0.001% then anywhere near 50% would send him to the hospital the next day, no?
Well, it's not really necessarily that he uses the fully 100% or even near the 50% but 0,001% was enough to make everyone experience fear (including master level opponents) in the arena during the D of D tournament. Let's say he uses 2% and imagine his KI level.... Kenichi's body would instantly decay as result
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 08:44   Link #3169
Dragonkid11
A random-man
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Well, it's not really necessarily that he uses the fully 100% or even near the 50% but 0,001% was enough to make everyone experience fear (including master level opponents) in the arena during the D of D tournament. Let's say he uses 2% and imagine his KI level.... Kenichi's body would instantly decay as result
Let just said if he use 100% of his power he might atcually move the entire Japan...
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 09:14   Link #3170
ac195
Koh nara dekiru!!!
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: August 17th - 31st
Just read the latest chapter... and man... Ukita is my new hero.
ac195 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 17:47   Link #3171
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
I am happy for Kenichi. He deserved it.
Though his action was indeed reckless, but in the end that's his CREEDO, that's the CREEDO of all Ryanzapaku, it's the path he has chosen to live for.
To risk his own life for the sake of other people.
For this , it is a sucess. He didn't chicken out or anything.

Well for the rest, the "love triangel" , i couldn't care less. Kenichi is bound to have Miu. It's only a matter of time and for us readers it is only the question whether we get to see that it in the manga or will be let alone with our own fantasy.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 05:41   Link #3172
Telcalipoca
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: a land whose name has been long forgotten
Send a message via MSN to Telcalipoca
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post

Well for the rest, the "love triangel" , i couldn't care less. Kenichi is bound to have Miu. It's only a matter of time and for us readers it is only the question whether we get to see that it in the manga or will be let alone with our own fantasy.

if the end gives us the "you imagine what will happen" im going to give this series 4 middle fingers.
Telcalipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 05:49   Link #3173
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Oh well, it's not something out of the ordinary in shounen mangas.
They make this thing a big deal and most of the times, it's only indicated that it is actually gonna happen.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 08:35   Link #3174
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
I know that Miu will be the "winning" girl, but I want Shigure to get the first kiss
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 11:06   Link #3175
Terrean
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Austria
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I know that Miu will be the "winning" girl, but I want Shigure to get the first kiss
Kiss and also getting her cherry cracked...
But it would really be a waste to let Kenichi + Shigures relationship not go any further.
__________________
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 01:28   Link #3176
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkid11 View Post
Let just said if he use 100% of his power he might atcually move the entire Japan...
It'd be too much badassedness for the world to take.
All of a sudden, you'd find half the female population pregnant from the sheer manliness, and the Earth loses about 30 seconds because even time stopped for this badass.

----------------------------

Anyway, good chapter. I liked how Kenichi saw how proud his masters are of him.
Lol at tsundere Sakaki-shishou - "Heheh...When the hell did he get so manly?"
__________________


Thanks to kira_lacusXX for this great sig!
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 02:29   Link #3177
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Lol it has brought too my attention that Kenichi has only received a kiss on the cheek, and so has miu. Im hoping that Kenichi will be forced kissed by another girl infront of Miu too awake certain emotions for Kenichi.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 07:49   Link #3178
KLGChaos
The Shermain
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: NY
Age: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Lol it has brought too my attention that Kenichi has only received a kiss on the cheek, and so has miu. Im hoping that Kenichi will be forced kissed by another girl infront of Miu too awake certain emotions for Kenichi.
He's been hugged, groped and otherwise physically assaulted (in a good way) by various women and Miu does get jealous... but then immediately says her feelings are more sisterly.

It'd be nice to see some movement in their relationship, but something tells me that by the time the manga ends, it won't be any further along than it is now. That's why I say go for Shigure. :P
__________________
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 08:58   Link #3179
Wrath88
Kissing...
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
It'd be too much badassedness for the world to take.
All of a sudden, you'd find half the female population pregnant from the sheer manliness, and the Earth loses about 30 seconds because even time stopped for this badass.
You're claiming that he's Japan's version of Chuck Norris.
__________________
Okairii, Nerine-chan
Wrath88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-17, 11:35   Link #3180
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
You're claiming that he's Japan's version of Chuck Norris.
......Yes.
No, he is even greater than that!
__________________


Thanks to kira_lacusXX for this great sig!
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.