AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-04-20, 20:17   Link #4021
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I don't think he'll go as far as betraying Yomi but he'll probably talk with Kenichi and Miu to find out how Shou died.
idk, i felt that there were times when he was really at odds with Yomi.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 20:43   Link #4022
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Now... i've been thinking all these years after the tournament, that Miu will be the one who will cross the line to Yomi. This is so Skywalker, a son/daughter following daddy's steps, there she will know her past, told by her own father... and of course that will be an epic arc where Kenichi will fight his ass off to save him (and give her, his special cool down hug )
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 20:51   Link #4023
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Now... i've been thinking all these years after the tournament, that Miu will be the one who will cross the line to Yomi. This is so Skywalker, a son/daughter following daddy's steps, there she will know her past, told by her own father... and of course that will be an epic arc where Kenichi will fight his ass off to save him (and give her, his special cool down hug )
i can so see that and thoughts so for a while. here's how i see it. After kenichi beats Saiga's disciple, Saiga will reveal himself to Miu. he'll bring her with him telling her that he'll give her all the answers she could want. I could so see the farewell scene with kenichi screaming her name, while unable to move due to the wounds from the fight he just had, as she follows her father but looks back towards kenichi reluctantly. a fight between her and kenichi would be interesting but it's doubtful that she would ever willingly fight him. That leaves something more pushing her berserk button (what could be used to do this is the real question) before the fight so she fights even though she doesn't want to. Kenichi keeps up but refuses to attack and rather than give her a hug like you said he will instead kiss her.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 20:57   Link #4024
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Will it be that simple though? I'm sure Shigure and Apachai aren't too far away even with the bento break. Unless he purposefully delays their coming to the rescue till after the fact...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 21:00   Link #4025
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
Uhhh... i so want to see Kenichi against Miu!
That's the fight i expect the most. Because Kenichi will fight not only against Miu but again himself.

It would be better that Shigure and Apachi don't interfere this.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 21:26   Link #4026
NoLongerSane
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Texas
Well, after reading the chapter it's going to be interesting to see how the next chapter plays out. I am wondering if Akira is going to allow his two followers to attack Kenichi and Miu or order them back to talk a bit.

As for the chatper itself, I find it satisfying that Kenichi now can keep up with Miu a bit when running. Lol at the part at the fence jump. In all honesty, I am intrigued on how Miu's past in going to play out in this arc.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 21:30   Link #4027
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Uhhh... i so want to see Kenichi against Miu!
That's the fight i expect the most. Because Kenichi will fight not only against Miu but again himself.

It would be better that Shigure and Apachi don't interfere this.
Uh... as interesting as this might be, there's one tiny littttttttttttle problem with that... Kenichi doesn't fight against girls (or at least, fight back)
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-20, 22:02   Link #4028
Fran~
floating away...
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Beyond World's End
That's why i posted that Kenichi would be fighting against himself too, against his own rules. Sometimes you can't control everything in order to follow your own rules or principles, there you have Shigure's father history.

Even the elder couldn't control that his disciple is now in Yomi. Miu is a Dou type and Matsuena already used that in the tournamennt arc.

Will be capable Kenichi to avoid a direct confrontation with that Miu?. That's what i want to see.
__________________
Improving my english ^^
Fran~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-21, 02:07   Link #4029
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
That's why i posted that Kenichi would be fighting against himself too, against his own rules. Sometimes you can't control everything in order to follow your own rules or principles, there you have Shigure's father history.

Even the elder couldn't control that his disciple is now in Yomi. Miu is a Dou type and Matsuena already used that in the tournamennt arc.

Will be capable Kenichi to avoid a direct confrontation with that Miu?. That's what i want to see.
I agree on everything, and adds that, I think the fight between Miu and Kenichi is inevitable .. to remove that part of her that we have seen in the tournament .., also I would prefer masters do not interfere .., kenichi certainly will not use force against her, but use the words .. even if it means sacrificing his life ..
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-22, 00:02   Link #4030
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
After reading the newest chapter I thought of Change 123. Now there's an idea for a fanfic. I would think Sakaki and Motoko's dad would get along famously.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 16:58   Link #4031
Terrean
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Austria
Was getting bored and thought, why not measure it like it was in Dragonball?
Here is a quick and dirty list, how I see the power levels of all the super masters of Ryouzanpaku and Yami.
Do not mind typing mistakes...

Hayato Furinji 1.000.000
Ichiei (Saiga Furinji) 950.000
Silcardo Jenazad 700.000
Mikumo Kushinada 650.000
Ma Kensei 600.000
Akisame Koetsiju 600.000
Sakaki Shio 550.000
Hongo Akira 550.000
Agaard Jum Sai 550.000
Apachai Hopachai 500.000
Ma Sougetsu 500.000
Ogata Isshinsai 500.000
Sehrul Rahman 500.000
Diego Carlo 500.000
Alexander Gaidar 450.000
Shigure Kousaka 400.000


Could anyone partly agree?
I know that this measurement is ridiculous, but it was fun for a few minutes ^^
__________________
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 18:18   Link #4032
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
I think its outright silly to rank some characters we haven't seen fight seriously.
For example, saying Mikumo is weaker then Silcardo has absolutely no basis. We have seen Mikumo overwhelm two of Kenichi's masters at once, while Silcardo failed to prevent Sakaki from escaping with Castor, despite the fact there was another Yomi master present.
We also have no idea how strong the First Shadow is in comparison to the other Masters. I expect him to be strong, but its unknown how close he is to the Elder's strength.

Also, some serious underestimating of several masters going on there, especially Shigure. Apachai and Agaard I'd call absolutely even here, their match effectively ended in a draw.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 21:32   Link #4033
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 31
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol those numbers look a bit like bounties.

Although you will need to multiply that by 1000 for the Elder.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 21:37   Link #4034
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I wouldn't use powerlevels when even Dragonball stopped caring about them.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 21:44   Link #4035
Tri-ring
The Censor Bat
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Land of the rising sun
In martial arts there is an inherent rock, scissors, paper match up due to style and range so there really is not an absolute definition of who is strong than whom unless the levels are completely way off from the start.
__________________
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-23, 23:36   Link #4036
ellifeedn
Thinker
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New York
In this situation I think of tiers. For the Master class you have three: upper, middle, and lower. Kenichi's masters and the masters in Nine Fists would go into the upper tier, most of Yami's weapons masters go into the middle (sadly), and "masters" like Fortuna (I think that's his name) go into the lower one. You could do something similar for the "Expert" and "Disciple" classes, but this is how I think of it.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 00:21   Link #4037
Wargumm1i
Hentai
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrean View Post
Was getting bored and thought, why not measure it like it was in Dragonball?
Here is a quick and dirty list, how I see the power levels of all the super masters of Ryouzanpaku and Yami.
Do not mind typing mistakes...

Hayato Furinji 1.000.000
Ichiei (Saiga Furinji) 950.000
Silcardo Jenazad 700.000
Mikumo Kushinada 650.000
Ma Kensei 600.000
Akisame Koetsiju 600.000
Sakaki Shio 550.000
Hongo Akira 550.000
Agaard Jum Sai 550.000
Apachai Hopachai 500.000
Ma Sougetsu 500.000
Ogata Isshinsai 500.000
Sehrul Rahman 500.000
Diego Carlo 500.000
Alexander Gaidar 450.000
Shigure Kousaka 400.000


Could anyone partly agree?
I know that this measurement is ridiculous, but it was fun for a few minutes ^^
I need to make two adjustments

Shigure Kousaka 10.000.000 (for being so dangerously sexy)
Mikumo Kushinada 8.000.000 (for despite the "age" those breasts are nuclear bombs waiting to go off.
Hayato Furinji 1.000.000
Ichiei (Saiga Furinji) 950.000
Silcardo Jenazad 700.000
Ma Kensei 600.000
Akisame Koetsiju 600.000
Sakaki Shio 550.000
Hongo Akira 550.000
Agaard Jum Sai 550.000
Apachai Hopachai 500.000
Ma Sougetsu 500.000
Ogata Isshinsai 500.000
Sehrul Rahman 500.000
Diego Carlo 500.000
Alexander Gaidar 450.000
__________________
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 04:43   Link #4038
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
I need to make two adjustments

Shigure Kousaka 10.000.000 (for being so dangerously sexy)
Mikumo Kushinada 8.000.000 (for despite the "age" those breasts are nuclear bombs waiting to go off.
Hayato Furinji 1.000.000
Ichiei (Saiga Furinji) 950.000
Silcardo Jenazad 700.000
Ma Kensei 600.000
Akisame Koetsiju 600.000
Sakaki Shio 550.000
Hongo Akira 550.000
Agaard Jum Sai 550.000
Apachai Hopachai 500.000
Ma Sougetsu 500.000
Ogata Isshinsai 500.000
Sehrul Rahman 500.000
Diego Carlo 500.000
Alexander Gaidar 450.000

Shigure Kousaka 10.000.000 (for being so dangerously sexy)
Mikumo Kushinada 8.000.000 (for despite the "age" those breasts are nuclear bombs

Good work...
And Renka,Castor, and Miu?
The Elder, is just Son Goku and Vegeta, in the Fusion Mode, SS4
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-24, 07:33   Link #4039
Terrean
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Upper Austria
Good points, everyone ;-)
But despite being useless, it is a fun thing.

The power levels of Shigure and Mikumo should reach that point, when they undress and distract the other masters..

then it would be like melting rock and scissor and setting paper on fire.
__________________
Terrean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-27, 12:37   Link #4040
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
For me Kenichi has already reached Miu's level, when he draws out every strength of him.
His training has been extremly intensive, so no wonders.

And i doubt that Apachai in full healthy, nor Shigure have a chance against God Hand.

After Miu's father, the Elder, that big breasted old woman he should be the strongest. Atleast the same level as Akisame and Sakaki.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.