AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2011-12-21, 03:51   Link #4601
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I miss Shigure....

...That is all

I agree...Shigure is the best!

full raw is out and if i'm not a mistake
Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 04:25   Link #4602
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Spoiler for Chapter 458:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 14:58   Link #4603
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Chapter is out Shoot!!for 458
Spoiler:



Edit: i must say that Sakaki and Hongo together make a super team
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-21 at 17:06.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 15:36   Link #4604
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
Spoiler for 458:
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 17:32   Link #4605
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Chapter is out Shoot!!for 458
Spoiler:



Edit: i must say that Sakaki and Hongo together make a super team
I feel your pain, though it looks like we'll have to wait until after New Years for the next exciting chapter.

And this one was better than I thought. Sakaki warning about someone not holding back. Dweeb.

And Jenazad's even worse than I thought. He abandoned all his men when he escaped. I really want him to fall, hard.

As for Hongo, he definitely outshined Sakaki in this chapter, and he's already on his way to find Jenazad. Of course Sakaki won't be left behind, the epic confrontation draws nigh.

As for Kenichi, he's definitely not gonna get pwned again. He has to win this fight, or both of them will surely die. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-21, 20:15   Link #4606
janipani
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Europe
Miu seems to fight better bareassed. No need to rip off all the clothes anymore.
__________________
The man of million typos
The master of confusing sentence structure


-Best anime was made in 80s-
janipani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-22, 05:38   Link #4607
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Spoiler for 458:
Not sad..for me was more something that could be avoided..I mean, they were already inside the castle Hongo and Sakaki were nearby, so one of them could reach the castle and the fight could begin without make Kenichi a loser like always..The mangaka love make Kenichi like this..and love make Miu the perfect girl.., i don't like it,and sincerely..after 458 ch, is time to change...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
I feel your pain, though it looks like we'll have to wait until after New Years for the next exciting chapter.

And this one was better than I thought. Sakaki warning about someone not holding back. Dweeb.

And Jenazad's even worse than I thought. He abandoned all his men when he escaped. I really want him to fall, hard.

As for Hongo, he definitely outshined Sakaki in this chapter, and he's already on his way to find Jenazad. Of course Sakaki won't be left behind, the epic confrontation draws nigh.

As for Kenichi, he's definitely not gonna get pwned again. He has to win this fight, or both of them will surely die. Until then...
I read that the spoiler for 459 are out in 31 dec..yes the Demon is insane...really, i think that he is the most Evil in Yami..

The expression of Hongo, when the Princess thanked him..

I wonder if is Hongo that fight the Demon, is going to Help Kenichi in the fight with Miu with some advice...Sakaki said that Hongo manages to develop the style of the disciple very well...
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 10:56   Link #4608
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Sorry for the double post...

i make my first amv for Kenichi manga..i post it in this topic, and i'm going to make a thread in fan Creation where i post my amv..not only for Kenichi..but also the other manga and anime...

is my first amv so don't be too hard on me


I hope you guys like it.


next would be an amv of fan.cervice, and the fight Kenichi vs Miu..when the fight will be over
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2011-12-24 at 04:24.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 13:09   Link #4609
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
I'm Sorry for the double post again..however... spoiler for 459 are out..and also two pics..but the pics probably get delete fast ,because ch 459 will be released in 2012
if you want see the pics.......

Spoiler for 459
Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 03:43   Link #4610
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I'm Sorry for the double post again..however... spoiler for 459 are out..and also two pics..but the pics probably get delete fast ,because ch 459 will be released in 2012
if you want see the pics.......

Spoiler for 459
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Chapter 459:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 14:24   Link #4611
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Kenichi is such an enourmous idiot.

Atleast he is getting the result of his idiocy in form of physical punishment.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 14:28   Link #4612
Altima of the Gates
Casting a spell on you...
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Where there are no mallets or tentacles.... and the female cast of Tenjou Tenge is mine, all mine!
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Altima of the Gates Send a message via MSN to Altima of the Gates Send a message via Yahoo to Altima of the Gates
Spoiler for Chapter 459:
__________________


Thanks to kira_lacusXX for this great sig!
Altima of the Gates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 14:48   Link #4613
ShiroiRyu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: France
Age: 26
HAHAHAHAH !
FUCK THE END ! XD
That was hilarious ! XD
__________________

You can click on it for a animated version.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 15:02   Link #4614
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 25
Yes, groping your opponent when you can die after a few kicks is a brilliant plan...well played Kenichi
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 15:08   Link #4615
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
I hope this rescue arc will end in next 2-3 chapters so that I can read it in one go ...
I stopped at queen meeting cause its not interesting anymore reading that every week.
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 15:48   Link #4616
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 459:

Yes..you're right..i agree..i also i think the same..if the author go in this way, and i hope it..Kenichi is going to level up...because Miu is the strongest opponent that Kenichi has to fight...

and for the Pencak Silat..., naaa, i think that she has her style for fighting...like her secret move....when she return to herself.... the pack Silat will be just a bad memory..

Spoiler for 459..is out..is strange because it was supposed to be released in 2012


Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 16:02   Link #4617
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Spoiler for 459:
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 16:15   Link #4618
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yes..you're right..i agree..i also i think the same..if the author go in this way, and i hope it..Kenichi is going to level up...because Miu is the strongest opponent that Kenichi has to fight...

and for the Pencak Silat..., naaa, i think that she has her style for fighting...like her secret move....when she return to herself.... the pack Silat will be just a bad memory..

Spoiler for 459..is out..is strange because it was supposed to be released in 2012


Spoiler:
I agree with you wholeheartedly, there'll be no easy way out of this fight. And the reason he didn't dodge that last barrage because he wasn't expecting it. That's what he gets for putting all his faith in a cheap tactic instead of relying on his skills. And I daresay Miu was furious that her opponent clearly wasn't taking her seriously, trying to fondle her instead of fighting for his life. He promised earlier his fists would save Miu, hopefully he realizes he has to save Miu from herself. There is no other path for him. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 16:29   Link #4619
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I'm losing a bit of interest because the author keeps making Kenichi look so pathetic. Can't he fucking sense that guy's a Yami even IF he was fooled by the young look? C'mon, you have been with 5 top-tier masters for a while now. Yeah, you can remain a clueless disciple forever.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-30, 16:37   Link #4620
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
But he did sense that the guy was super wtf master class, he just assumed that he couldn't possibly look so young.
__________________
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.