AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-10, 08:21   Link #4881
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Probably Saiga Wanted to test Kenichi, his behavior.. I think that Saiga see in Kenichi himself.. Is mentioned that in the manga.. Saiga and Kenichi are similar...maybe, Saiga helped Kenichi, and watched him.. Without interfere..to see if him was able to save Miu, only with his strength...until now..i also agree that Saiga isn't going to take Miu.. However, i think that he is going to tell Kenichi.. To prepare for the fight with his disciple..So i think that is time for the final Elder training... Kenichi already is an Expert class.. After win against the masked bastard with once move.. The kurui.....so, is time for the final training...


Kushinada vs the Elder??
There is no way , that the Elder win..if Kushinada Use her secret weapon (you know what i mean)..the Elder is going to pass out..lol
Hrm, I'm not so sure, if Kenichi doesn't already know Saiga is the One Shadow, I doubt he'll reveal himself then. If I were him, I'd let Kenichi find out on his own.

And he will, whether he likes it or not. Now Saiga's met the boy who's all but completely dismantled YOMI and caused no end of grief for YAMI, he'll strike back in his own time, after Miu is safe and sound. Think about it, he knows about the Shinpaku website, and about Ryozanpaku. He's planning something big, and Jenazad got in the way of it. Can you say, total ownage? I knew you could. Prepare for the darkness, Kenichi Shirahama.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 10:20   Link #4882
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I'd like to think that Saiga would turn out as one of the good guys even though we know about his history. Well hell, just him saving Miu and Kenichi is good enough.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 10:59   Link #4883
art2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I'd like to think that Saiga would turn out as one of the good guys even though we know about his history. Well hell, just him saving Miu and Kenichi is good enough.
Well he could be there to also take Miu back, but at least he knows the affection that kenichi has for her because when they were in the prison together, so its a toss up atm of what saiga will do, I believe he'll take her just so he can mess with his father...
art2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 11:48   Link #4884
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by art2010 View Post
Well he could be there to also take Miu back, but at least he knows the affection that kenichi has for her because when they were in the prison together, so its a toss up atm of what saiga will do, I believe he'll take her just so he can mess with his father...
I just can't imagine a guy like Saiga to kidnap his own daughter, perhaps he would take Miu and Kenichi somewhere so that he can tell his part of the story and what hes been up to all these years and why he wasn't there for Miu as a father.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 12:41   Link #4885
art2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just can't imagine a guy like Saiga to kidnap his own daughter, perhaps he would take Miu and Kenichi somewhere so that he can tell his part of the story and what hes been up to all these years and why he wasn't there for Miu as a father.
WEll he really wouldnt be KIDNAPPING it is HIS daughter but I highly doubt he would explain the situation to her, especially since its ingrained in her mind he off'd her mom, but anything can happen as of now...
art2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 13:38   Link #4886
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by art2010 View Post
WEll he really wouldnt be KIDNAPPING it is HIS daughter but I highly doubt he would explain the situation to her, especially since its ingrained in her mind he off'd her mom, but anything can happen as of now...
Sorry, I don't know why I put "kidnapping" I didn't mean it lol, But he should tell Miu his side of the story in order to set things straight since its heavily implied that he killed Shizuha, I really don't see why he would murder her, Miu's memory implies that he killed her, but the Elder's story implies that he abandoned her to go off fighting.

The conclusion I see is that she was killed by the enemy and believing that it was his fault the grieved Saiga left knowing that his father would find Miu and raise her.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 13:49   Link #4887
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Sorry, I don't know why I put "kidnapping" I didn't mean it lol, But he should tell Miu his side of the story in order to set things straight since its heavily implied that he killed Shizuha, I really don't see why he would murder her, Miu's memory implies that he killed her, but the Elder's story implies that he abandoned her to go off fighting.

The conclusion I see is that she was killed by the enemy and believing that it was his fault the grieved Saiga left knowing that his father would find Miu and raise her.
Remember that Saiga is the head of Yami. Even if he's really a good guy and the only thing separating him from the Elder is a difference of beliefs like Hongo and Sakaki's relationship, Kenichi will have to oppose him to the very end.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 14:18   Link #4888
art2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Remember that Saiga is the head of Yami. Even if he's really a good guy and the only thing separating him from the Elder is a difference of beliefs like Hongo and Sakaki's relationship, Kenichi will have to oppose him to the very end.
Yea thats what I believe will end up happening but my personal preference(what I believe should happen next chapter) is Saiga just say he was looking after her and tell kenichi something like shes in your care now, but thats too hopeful IMO
art2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 17:26   Link #4889
Franckie
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just can't imagine a guy like Saiga to kidnap his own daughter, perhaps he would take Miu and Kenichi somewhere so that he can tell his part of the story and what hes been up to all these years and why he wasn't there for Miu as a father.
Or Saiga takes his daughter instead since Ryozanpaku failed once again in protecting his daughter and their #1 disciple.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-10, 22:36   Link #4890
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I just can't see Saiga taking Miu, sure he may be the leader of the Nine Shadow Fists, but to be honest I can't really see a guy like him doing this, he knows that Silcardo kidnapped Miu in order to turn her into a satsujinken user, though he has never been there for Miu as a father and yet he posed as John to no doubt get close to Miu and save her from Silcardo and he also knows Kenichi's feelings for her.

What I believe is that Saiga is there to not only save Kenichi and Miu, but to also prevent her from falling down the path of Asura. Saiga may be the One Shadow, but hes probably not as bad as he was thought to be.

I'm hoping Saiga will do something good next chapter.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 01:01   Link #4891
kenjtr
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Arent you guys making saiga good guy just because he come to save miu ? every father would do that at least and didnt you guys saw his dicipline ofcourse masters are more extreme then diciplines so he is not a good guy . Saiga may have talked kenichi because he just wanted to know his threat lvl and if he wanted he could save miu easily from the beginning so that is not his only goal .

The way i see it a battle between sakaki and saiga is coming like jenzad and hongo , both jenzad and saiga are close to elders lvl so this match will also determinate sakaki vs hongo well since jenzad is sick sakaki may be unlucky . Sakaki is strong but the way i see it he is not fighting 100 percent because he doesnt want to kill and same can be said for hongo cause he doesnt want to kill an oponent who doesnt have killing intent but against a strong oponent like saiga he can go with 100 percent . I am so happy that we can see sakakis full potencial , this arc started to become good
__________________
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 01:29   Link #4892
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Arent you guys making saiga good guy just because he come to save miu ? every father would do that at least and didnt you guys saw his dicipline ofcourse masters are more extreme then diciplines so he is not a good guy . Saiga may have talked kenichi because he just wanted to know his threat lvl and if he wanted he could save miu easily from the beginning so that is not his only goal .

The way i see it a battle between sakaki and saiga is coming like jenzad and hongo , both jenzad and saiga are close to elders lvl so this match will also determinate sakaki vs hongo well since jenzad is sick sakaki may be unlucky . Sakaki is strong but the way i see it he is not fighting 100 percent because he doesnt want to kill and same can be said for hongo cause he doesnt want to kill an oponent who doesnt have killing intent but against a strong oponent like saiga he can go with 100 percent . I am so happy that we can see sakakis full potencial , this arc started to become good
Hey, there's no doubt Saiga is truly diabolical, infiltrating Tidat with no one being any the wiser, and gathering intel on Kenichi and Miu. He may be the Lord of Satsujinken, but he doesn't seem as unprincipled as Jenazad or Ogata. Plus, we don't know what he'll do in the next chapter, I doubt he's gonna reveal he's the One Shadow. The only person who might now is Menang, that could be a problem, but we'll see.

And I hope Sakaki doesn't fight Saiga, or he'll lose. Simple as that. I doubt he'd kill Sakaki, because that would reveal his true identity. Moreover, the castle is burning down, so there might not be time for an epic slugfest, it'll have to wait until later. And oh yes, they will see him again. Bet on it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 02:22   Link #4893
kenjtr
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
I think saiga will come to conclusion that kenichi is dangeraus and try to eleminate him then sakaki will come to save keichi . After that we will see sakaki vs saiga and jenzad vs hongo which will determinate conclusion of this arc .
__________________
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 05:29   Link #4894
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Hrm, I'm not so sure, if Kenichi doesn't already know Saiga is the One Shadow, I doubt he'll reveal himself then. If I were him, I'd let Kenichi find out on his own.

And he will, whether he likes it or not. Now Saiga's met the boy who's all but completely dismantled YOMI and caused no end of grief for YAMI, he'll strike back in his own time, after Miu is safe and sound. Think about it, he knows about the Shinpaku website, and about Ryozanpaku. He's planning something big, and Jenazad got in the way of it. Can you say, total ownage? I knew you could. Prepare for the darkness, Kenichi Shirahama.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Sorry, I don't know why I put "kidnapping" I didn't mean it lol, But he should tell Miu his side of the story in order to set things straight since its heavily implied that he killed Shizuha, I really don't see why he would murder her, Miu's memory implies that he killed her, but the Elder's story implies that he abandoned her to go off fighting.

The conclusion I see is that she was killed by the enemy and believing that it was his fault the grieved Saiga left knowing that his father would find Miu and raise her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just can't see Saiga taking Miu, sure he may be the leader of the Nine Shadow Fists, but to be honest I can't really see a guy like him doing this, he knows that Silcardo kidnapped Miu in order to turn her into a satsujinken user, though he has never been there for Miu as a father and yet he posed as John to no doubt get close to Miu and save her from Silcardo and he also knows Kenichi's feelings for her.

What I believe is that Saiga is there to not only save Kenichi and Miu, but to also prevent her from falling down the path of Asura. Saiga may be the One Shadow, but hes probably not as bad as he was thought to be.

I'm hoping Saiga will do something good next chapter.

i quote all three post..because i have my theory

I think that Saiga become the leader of Yami because probably Shizuha was killed..
If Saiga arrived when she was almost to dead, i can't blame him for it...

I mean..i know, this is a manga..but like in real life...if the person most important to you is killed..you can change and become a villain..

Saiga was a good guy...the son of the Elder...and use martial art in the just way...following the right pact..( Katsujin-ken.)..but after Saiga and Shizuha become a couple...the war started...If Saiga...arrived and has seen Shizuha dead...maybe him blame himself...because was unable to protect her...and for this he started to think that follow a Katsujin-ken for protect thing important to you..was something not possible...was the wrong path...a liar...because he failed to save her life..

And after this...he decided to become a Satsujinken...following the path that martial arts, they just kill the opponent....and become the leader of Yami..

If my theory is right..i really can't blame Saiga for it...like i said...you can become a villain, if someone important to you is killed...and you failed to protect her..because you have to follow the just pact...the right example is:if once of the master that Saiga fight..was not killed..because he follow the right pact,and the same master killed Shizuha..this make you change your Perspective..like...if I had killed the bad guy...he would not have killed my wife= following the Katsujin-ken is a liar...you can't protect something important to you like this..Satsujinken is the true pact..

this, is only my speculation..however...i what i said, will be confirmed..i can't blame Saiga for it. and Mikumo is like this...is mentioned that she become Satsujinken because someone important to her was killed...

so speaking frankly..their motivation in not believing the Katsujin-ken, is a thing proven on their skin...

For Miu dilemma...if Saiga want her daughter be a Katsujin-ken,he will leave her in Kenichi hands..the fact that he isn't concerned for his daughter all this time..may be because Saiga don't want her become like him...and decided that was the best if the Elder was the once to take care of her...

But... if Saiga now, want to take Miu with him...because he saw that Ryozanpaku has failed in protecting her...well...i think that not once,is able to stop him..and is difficult to blame him, if he want her...because she is her daughter...

Is also possible that if my theory is right...and Saiga tell everything to Miu...she agree to be with her father..

But..if my theory is wrong..and Saiga become just a Satsujinken because he killed someone during the war and he become a bad guy that can't control himself anymore..and after this..Shizuha run away because she don't want that Miu follows this pact..and Saiga killed her for it...and want Miu become like him..but in the end Shizuha was able to hide Miu in the snow...preventing him to take her.........well this is another story...but is really difficult to believe it..i mean..raed the interaction between Jhoon(Saiga) and Kenichi during this arc...He really seems a good guy...


Ho well...many and many theory, i have..but...i only have to wait..to know the true....damn...i can't wait...i have to kidnap Matsuena..and force him to work every day and night from now..because i want to know immediately what is going to happen..lol
__________________

Last edited by Merilyn Mensola; 2012-03-11 at 05:50.
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 10:30   Link #4895
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Well all I can say is that, I hope Saiga does some good come next chapter.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 11:20   Link #4896
Hisoka??
Ultra noob
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
Arent you guys making saiga good guy just because he come to save miu ? every father would do that at least and didnt you guys saw his dicipline ofcourse masters are more extreme then diciplines so he is not a good guy . Saiga may have talked kenichi because he just wanted to know his threat lvl and if he wanted he could save miu easily from the beginning so that is not his only goal .

The way i see it a battle between sakaki and saiga is coming like jenzad and hongo , both jenzad and saiga are close to elders lvl so this match will also determinate sakaki vs hongo well since jenzad is sick sakaki may be unlucky . Sakaki is strong but the way i see it he is not fighting 100 percent because he doesnt want to kill and same can be said for hongo cause he doesnt want to kill an oponent who doesnt have killing intent but against a strong oponent like saiga he can go with 100 percent . I am so happy that we can see sakakis full potencial , this arc started to become good
On the other hand, it may be too soon to label Saiga as a villain. He may have chosen the killing path, but that is only his attitude towards martial arts. If you consider fighting as a an act of war between 2 parties, killing the opponent or being killed isn't unacceptable.

Hongo might in fact be a good example.
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 13:17   Link #4897
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I agree, its too soon to label Saiga as a villian just yet. I mean sure he is the Ichiei (lit. One Shadow), and people are going to assume that hes the biggest baddy, but thats not always the case, especially in Saiga's position. So we should see for now what hes gonna do.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 15:21   Link #4898
Franckie
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I just can't see Saiga taking Miu, sure he may be the leader of the Nine Shadow Fists, but to be honest I can't really see a guy like him doing this, he knows that Silcardo kidnapped Miu in order to turn her into a satsujinken user, though he has never been there for Miu as a father and yet he posed as John to no doubt get close to Miu and save her from Silcardo and he also knows Kenichi's feelings for her.

What I believe is that Saiga is there to not only save Kenichi and Miu, but to also prevent her from falling down the path of Asura. Saiga may be the One Shadow, but hes probably not as bad as he was thought to be.

I'm hoping Saiga will do something good next chapter.
Saiga had given strict orders to Yami not to harass Miu, though that order has been ignored on countless occasions ever since Yami declared "war" on Ryozanpaku. Silcardo may end up as the final straw and prompt Saiga to take a more personal involvement in the matter to ensure Miu's safety. No one can argue Ryozanpaku has been doing a good job on protecting Miu (not to mention Kenichi) here lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I agree, its too soon to label Saiga as a villian just yet. I mean sure he is the Ichiei (lit. One Shadow), and people are going to assume that hes the biggest baddy, but thats not always the case, especially in Saiga's position. So we should see for now what hes gonna do.
Saiga is a villain. He killed his own wife and heads Yami, an organization that engages in activities such as espionage, kidnapping, and assassination. Saiga has also been planning on bringing about a conflict that once led to WWII (the "Eternal Sunset") for the past twenty years.

Saiga isn't without sympathy points, however. Once upon a time he was a good man but his experiences scarred and corrupted him into a Satsujinken practitioner. He still has standards and presumeably cares about his daughter. All this doesn't stop him from being evil, just not as evil as when compared to, for example, Silcardo.
Franckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 16:57   Link #4899
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franckie View Post
Saiga had given strict orders to Yami not to harass Miu, though that order has been ignored on countless occasions ever since Yami declared "war" on Ryozanpaku. Silcardo may end up as the final straw and prompt Saiga to take a more personal involvement in the matter to ensure Miu's safety. No one can argue Ryozanpaku has been doing a good job on protecting Miu (not to mention Kenichi) here lately.



Saiga is a villain. He killed his own wife and heads Yami, an organization that engages in activities such as espionage, kidnapping, and assassination. Saiga has also been planning on bringing about a conflict that once led to WWII (the "Eternal Sunset") for the past twenty years.

Saiga isn't without sympathy points, however. Once upon a time he was a good man but his experiences scarred and corrupted him into a Satsujinken practitioner. He still has standards and presumeably cares about his daughter. All this doesn't stop him from being evil, just not as evil as when compared to, for example, Silcardo.
Thats a bit brutal to say about him.

Well, let's just wait and see whether or not that Saiga is a true villian, I still believe that he can be a decent guy.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 23:15   Link #4900
art2010
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Thats a bit brutal to say about him.

Well, let's just wait and see whether or not that Saiga is a true villian, I still believe that he can be a decent guy.
No one can really say anything about him, the only thing that s positive is that he IS the MAIN antagonist of the remaining story IMO...
art2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.