AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2013-06-28, 19:45   Link #5741
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Well, so far my prediction of Kenichi being a sideline cheerleader again is following true...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 21:34   Link #5742
Simonsy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Well I for one was expecting mass amounts of fan-service for a Shigure special.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-28, 23:37   Link #5743
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I wanted something that trumps her onsen bath scene but I should have known better. I think that was as good as it gets..
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-05, 18:04   Link #5744
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Dat Shigure blush.
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/rZD75r9.jpg
Fenrir_valindri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-06, 01:59   Link #5745
bludvein
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
It was pretty predictable that she would be forging armor. Maybe its time for Kenichi to get leg guards like Elder? He doesn't really need it but it seems likely.
__________________
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-11, 15:05   Link #5746
DarkRaven
GOD
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Amegakure
new chapter's out!
and it looks like next week the elder will fight .. cant wait to see that!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-12, 22:52   Link #5747
Reality_Breaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 24
good chapter, the new armor gloves looks awesome. Also am I the only one who likes Renka a lot more than Mui? I mean I don't hate Mui but since the whole thing with Kanou Shou (that his name right?) and the whole being a Mary Sue thing I've liked her less and less. I feel bad for Renka she's going to get her heart broiken big time
__________________
Reality_Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 03:52   Link #5748
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
lol at Ukita. He's so slow in reacting that he couldn't even show a surprise face when Shigure suddenly attacked.
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-13, 11:49   Link #5749
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
good chapter, the new armor gloves looks awesome. Also am I the only one who likes Renka a lot more than Mui? I mean I don't hate Mui but since the whole thing with Kanou Shou (that his name right?) and the whole being a Mary Sue thing I've liked her less and less. I feel bad for Renka she's going to get her heart broiken big time
I've been fan of Renka from the first page she showed up, and while i know it's not going to happen, i'd love for her and Kenichi to end up together in the end.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-14, 14:29   Link #5750
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
I've been fan of Renka from the first page she showed up, and while i know it's not going to happen, i'd love for her and Kenichi to end up together in the end.
Me too, but sadly it's pretty much set in stone for a long long time now (since the start of the series basically) that Miu is the final girl.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 02:13   Link #5751
J4n1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Me too, but sadly it's pretty much set in stone for a long long time now (since the start of the series basically) that Miu is the final girl.
That's possibly the biggest weakness in the series.
Main girl is the least interesting girl, and it would be really hard to change that without it coming of as an asspull at this point.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 05:41   Link #5752
crow13
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
what if he can marry all the girls he would have a super harem XD
crow13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 21:20   Link #5753
Reality_Breaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
I've been fan of Renka from the first page she showed up, and while i know it's not going to happen, i'd love for her and Kenichi to end up together in the end.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Me too, but sadly it's pretty much set in stone for a long long time now (since the start of the series basically) that Miu is the final girl.
I have been a fan of Renka from the first time she was shown also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J4n1 View Post
That's possibly the biggest weakness in the series.
Main girl is the least interesting girl, and it would be really hard to change that without it coming of as an asspull at this point.
True she is the least interesting girl no matter how much the author tries to flesh out her family history, also don't like how she gets power ups almost every arc, i mean seriously she was strong enough at the beginning of the series she doesn't need to get stronger, also the whole ''She's strong because her family is super strong'' thing to me comes off as an asspull.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crow13 View Post
what if he can marry all the girls he would have a super harem XD
Doub it, this isn't that kind of manga and Kenichi is way too focused on Miu to care about any other girls feelings. Characters like Kenichi really piss me off, you know the kind of characters that have more than one girl in love with him but he only cares about protecting the one when they are all in danger, for example the fight in the amusement park all Kenichi did was worry about Mui ''Mary Sue'' Furinji but did he think about anyone else?, no.
__________________
Reality_Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 21:56   Link #5754
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
Characters like Kenichi really piss me off, you know the kind of characters that have more than one girl in love with him but he only cares about protecting the one when they are all in danger, for example the fight in the amusement park all Kenichi did was worry about Mui ''Mary Sue'' Furinji but did he think about anyone else?, no.
He was actually with Miu most of the time, of course he's going to be worried about her.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 22:49   Link #5755
Iron21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
He was actually with Miu most of the time, of course he's going to be worried about her.
^And to add to that, aren't they going out now? Why wouldn't he make her his first priority...
__________________

Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-15, 23:12   Link #5756
Reality_Breaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Puerto Rico
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
He was actually with Miu most of the time, of course he's going to be worried about her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron21 View Post
^And to add to that, aren't they going out now? Why wouldn't he make her his first priority...
Because by now he should know that she can take care of herself because she's stronger than him.-_-'

Also what kind of protagonist/hero only worries about one person when he knows other people close to him are in danger?
__________________
Reality_Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-16, 00:31   Link #5757
Iron21
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reality_Breaker View Post
Because by now he should know that she can take care of herself because she's stronger than him.-_-'

Also what kind of protagonist/hero only worries about one person when he knows other people close to him are in danger?
lol

I was about to answer this seriously, but reconsidered. Since it seem like I would be talking to a wall . Not wasting my time.
__________________


Last edited by Iron21; 2013-07-16 at 00:50.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 02:48   Link #5758
evil_kenshin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Australia
Age: 26
new chapters out; to see the elder with such a reaction, guess there may be an opponent who is even a match for him
__________________
evil_kenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 05:25   Link #5759
Battler-kun
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Nice, it's finally getting interesting again after a long time!
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 08:55   Link #5760
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Heh heh, it's Musashi~!
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.